InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's fellings for guys and Inuyasha's cuteness ❯ The New Guy ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimair:I do not own Inuyasha

This is my first Inuyasha fic so please no flames

Rin is 16 in this chapter and Kagura and Kanna are good guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: The New Guy

Kagome arrives school and was greeted by her friends,Sango,Rin,Kanna,and Kagura.

"Hey Kagome I heard that there's gonna be a new student in our class." said Sango

"Yeah and they say it's gonna be a guy."said Kagura

"No they say it's a girl!"said Kanna

"Well I hope it's a girl."Kagome said frowning

"We better get to class or the teacher will get on us"Rin told them

Together they walked to class.

When they sat down the teacher stepped right in and announced,"Students we have a new student his name is Inuyasha." And then a guy stepped in the classroom and all the girls stared at him with Lovey Dovey eyes. Exept Kagome she just looked away.

{Inuyasha's pov}

Every girl is staring at me exept one and she's very pretty I better sit next to her since there is a empty desk besides her but that other girl that looks like she has no soul has an empty desk besides her. Man the teacher better say that i sit next to that pretty girl. I wonder what her name is.

"Inuyasha u will sit next to......Kagome Hagurashi. Kagome please raise your hand.

{Kagome's pov}

NO NO NO damn fucking teacher.

With that she raised her hand, and Inuyasha walked to the desk next to her with a smile on his face.

Inuyasha saw that she was not smiling.

{Inuyasha's pov}

Damn she is the only girl that doesn't like me. She also has pretty name. She is the prettiest one and she doesn't like me this is the first school that a girl didn't like me. What am i thinking sooner or later she will start to like me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KougaInuyashaLover: Well thats the end for chapter 1 please R&R

Inuyasha: Hey "KougaInuyashaLover" tell them who u really r.

KougaInuyashaLover: B-But I dont want to they wont beleive me.

Inuyasha: Okay i'll tell them "KougaInuyashaLover"

is Kagome.

Kagome: HEY I COULD HAVE SAID THAT.

Inuyasha: Yeah whatever wench.

Kagome: SIT SIT SIT

THUMP THUMP THUMP

Inuyasha: @_@...........

Inuyasha: owww what was that for.

Kagome: You called me wench.