InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Heart ❯ SEN ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

SEN
Chapter 5
4 months later...
Buffy was getting steadily closer to Riley. Kagome's friend Kagura was again in the Makai she was courting a demon there and a friend of theirs named Tae lived with Kagome. Kagome and Angel emailed and talked regularly without Buffy's knowledge. She told him about her new boyfriend Sen before she had told anyone else. He had been very happy for her. She was preparing to show Sen her true appearance as she had finally worked up the courage and it was time for her appearance to be unconcealed. She sucked in a breath before deciding to leave. She decided to use her wings to fly and then she put a glamor on so she could reveal it on her own time. She knocked on the door and he opened it.
“Hey Babe,” he said giving her a kiss.
“Hey,” she replied.
The date was going good and as they walked to the park she felt happy. She stopped at the bench and sat down and he sat beside her. He could tell something was troubling his girl so he waited for her to tell him.
“Sen I have something to tell you. It is something you have to know before we get any closer. I have another form and it looks like this,” she said dropping the glamor.
She had turned her head away not wanting to see his reaction. She felt a soft hand on her chin and she was turned to face him. He kissed her softly.
“This changes nothing. You are still my girl,” he promised.
He walked her home and kissed her goodnight. She walked upstairs and got ready and went to bed. She felt she was finally happy. At school the next day she was all smiles. She entered the library and greeted everyone enthusiastically.
“Good morning Kagome. You seem well,” Giles said.
“Somebody got some,” Buffy teased.
Kagome blushed thinking of that night with Angel four months ago with Angel but with a strong sense of self-preservation she shook her head no. The conversation was snapped back back to demons and the hell mouth by Giles clearing his throat.
A couple of weeks passed and Kagome was beginning to suspect something was wrong with Sen. He had been canceling dates and he seemed to kiss her more out of habit then want. Finally she decided enough was enough and she finally decided to confront him on her feelings. She knocked on the door and he answered.
“Hey. Can I come in?” she asked.
“I am sorry but I am really busy right now so you can not come in just now,” he replied.
“Hey baby who is that?” a scantily clad blond woman asked, appearing from behind him.
“No one Babe. Here this is for you,” he said.
He shoved a letter into her hands with enough force that she stumbled backwards falling to the ground and landing harshly on her left arm. He closed the door ignoring the broken woman on the ground and she ran home with tears flowing from her eyes clutching her injured left arm and the letter. She entered her home and looked down at the letter and her heart shattered all over again.