InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's life ❯ Kagome and the locket ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Kagome and the locket
 
 
“I have a surprise for you, Shippo” Kagome said.
 
She rummaged through her backpack; the gift was at the bottom. Kagome pulled up a box of chocolate & caught on it was a golden locket.
 
“Wow is that mine?” Shippo asked, pointing at the golden locket.
 
“No, but the chocolates are” Kagome reassured. Shippo quickly grabbed up the chocolates and began to leave the room.
 
“Where are you going?” Kagome asked.
 
“To share some with Rin” Shippo answered, already at the door.
 
Kagome remembered she had a disposable camera in her backpack, her mom made sure to pack it. “Will everyone come here?” Kagome yelled in the middle of the hallway. In under a minute, half of everyone was already here.
 
“What is it, Kagome?” Miroku asked.
 
“I want to take a picture of you guys” She answered.
 
“A picture?” Shippo asked.
 
“What's a picture?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“It's a way to keep a memory forever” Kagome replied.
 
“I want to take a picture with my camera” Kagome insisted.
 
“Why?” Shippo asked.
 
“So that I can always remember you guys” She smiled.
 
“Everyone gets close together and smile, that includes you Sess” Kagome demanded.
 
“Who gave you the right to call this Sesshomaru `Sess'” Sesshomaru yelled.
 
“It's quicker than saying your full name” Kagome insisted. In a snap, she got the picture.
 
“Ok Sesshy & Inuyasha together” Kagome said.
 
“No way is this Sesshomaru standing next to the half-breed” Sesshomaru huffed.
 
“As if I want to stand next to you” Inuyasha snapped.
 
“Please, please, please” Kagome begged.
 
“No way” Inuyasha insisted.
 
“Pretty please” Kagome continued to beg.
 
“It'd make me so happy if you guys would” Kagome hinted.
 
“This Sesshomaru will not degrade his status by standing next to the hanyou” Sesshomaru said.
 
“Fine, if you won't then I'll be going back to my own time, and taking the shards with me” Kagome huffed.
 
“Don't go Kagome, we'll take the picture” Inuyasha agreed. He didn't want her to leave, for more reasons than just one.
 
“This Sesshomaru will not” Sesshomaru argued.
 
“Fine then, I'll be leaving the castle immedently; I'll be taking Shippo with me” Kagome screamed.
 
“Just agree, Ice king, she won't give in so easily” Inuyasha whispered, so low only Sesshomaru heard. Sesshomaru agreed, stepping only within a few feet of Inuyasha.
 
“Smile” Kagome ordered. Inuyasha did his best to smile, but Sesshomaru didn't.
 
“I'm going to take a picture of the scenery” Kagome announced as she ran off.
 
“Who do you think Kagome likes more?” Shippo asked.
 
“Me of course” Inuyasha boasted.
 
“This Sesshomaru highly doubts that the miko's hearts belong with you, half-breed” Sesshomaru commented.
 
“Fight me over it?” Inuyasha questioned. Sesshomaru took battle stance.
 
“Inuyasha, please don't fight him over Kagome” Shippo pleaded but he didn't notice it.
 
“Quiet kitsune” Sesshomaru hissed.
 
“Iron reaper Soul stealer” Inuyasha yelled, charging at Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru used his whip to send Inuyasha flying against the wall. Kagome took enough pictures outside and was on her way to tell the group that she needed to go home.
 
“Stop Sesshomaru” Kagome yelled. Sesshomaru turned away to see Kagome staring at him hard.
 
“Why are you guys fighting?” She asked, tone turned icy.
 
“We were just practicing” Inuyasha lied.
 
“No they weren't, momma, they were fighting over you” Shippo said. Inuyasha hit Shippo in the middle of his head.
 
“Owww” He cried.
 
“Sit boy” Kagome yelled. Inuyasha slammed into the floor.
 
Kagome rushed over to scoop up Shippo and coddle him.
 
“Why are you guys fighting over me?” Kagome asked.
 
“They're fighting to see who you like more” Shippo answered.
 
“Why can't you guys get along?” Kagome asked.
 
“Ask fluffy over there” Inuyasha pointed.
 
“This Sesshomaru will not dignify the hanyou with an answer” Sesshomaru turned and left.