InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's life ❯ Her thoughts (Lemon/Lime ( Chapter 27 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
Author's note: In the last chapter there are a few things to note: When Kagome said she needed to sleep on it and Sango went to talk with the others, that took a couple of hours, it wasn't a minute type of thing. As for this chapter, the whole growling thing is going to be in colors. Blue is Sesshomaru, Gray is Inuyasha. Warning this chapter has a lime and a lemon so please be careful! This chapter was edited by JamminChick93613.
 
Recovery
 
`Inuyasha, I need to talk to you,'
 
Inuyasha looked over at him. `About what?'
 
`About Kagome, the kiss you shared,'
 
`What about it?'
 
`You allowed her to kiss you, did you enjoy it?'
 
`Honestly, I did, I still love her,'
 
`She is my mate, you must get over her, and you have Kagura,'
 
`Yes, but Kagome is so sweet and that kiss was so magical,'
 
`You stole her innocence, do not test my patience, you are lucky that you did not die from that mistake,'
 
`I had no control,'
 
`You still did it,'
 
Kagome walked back into the room. “Growling again,” She observed.
 
`Constantly they growl, they are obviously talking about me, I hate not knowing what they are saying,'
 
“What is it this time?” Kagome asked.
 
“Nothing, can't brothers just talk,” Inuyasha said.
 
“Not when it's between you two,” Kagome said.
 
`Do not talk to her, address me,'
 
`I'm sorry I enjoyed the kiss, but it meant nothing to her so it does not matter,'
`Lucky for you, it meant nothing to her; you can not ruin our relationship,'
 
“You guys are talking about me aren't you?” Kagome asked. Inuyasha decided not to answer.
 
“Answer me,” she ordered. She was now angry.
 
“Sesshomaru!” She called out his name.
 
“It does not concern you.” He said.
 
“Inuyasha!” She said.
 
“He wanted to talk about the kiss we had,” Inuyasha said.
 
“He enjoyed it,” Sesshomaru said.
 
`But I enjoyed it too, but what if Sesshomaru knew that, he'd kill Inuyasha for sure,'
 
“Kagome, you're blushing,” Sango said.
 
Kagome quickly brought her hands to cover her cheeks.
 
“Why did you blush?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
“Just a thought,” Kagome quickly said.
 
`She did not react to what I just said; did she too enjoy the kiss?'
 
“Kagome, did you enjoy the kiss?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
“At the time I did, it brought me peace and happiness,” Kagome answered.
 
“And now?” Sesshomaru questioned.
 
“It is only a thing of the past,” She said calmly. He was satisfied by the answer.
 
“Lord Sesshomaru, Lord Trevor has sent an urgent message!” Jaken interrupted.
 
Lord Sesshomaru,
You kicked out my lady and my son from your castle; do not expect help from us in the future, a task as simple of the one I gave you is something you obviously could not handle. My wife is very broken up in the manner you forced her out. I can not understand why you did it.
 
Lord Trevor
 
“I must leave, to talk to Trevor. He must not have heard what happened.” Sesshomaru said. Kagome wasn't too upset, she did understand that he was a lord and that led to a lot of responsibility.
 
“Come back soon, Mate,” Kagome said.
 
He kissed her cheek and left.
 
`Hanyou, stay away from Kagome,' Inuyasha frowned at what he said.
 
“Kagome, I gotta go check on Kagura,” he said. He dismissed himself. Kagome was a little confused.
 
`I hope Sesshomaru doesn't get suspicious, I love him to pieces but Inuyasha, and he is just so comforting and so loving,'
 
Kagome wanted so bad to just kiss Inuyasha again, but she couldn't risk hurting Sesshomaru.
 
Kagome drifted off into a light sleep. But of course how could she sleep without a dream.
 
(Warning: Lemon and Lime)
 
Dream:
Kagome was lying on her back with her legs spread wide and up in the air. Inuyasha was standing in front of her wet entrance. “I want you to scream out my name,” Inuyasha said. He fixed his member at the tip of her entrance. “I want more,” Kagome said. “I want you to beg,” Inuyasha taunted.
 
“Please, more, all the way,” Kagome begged. “Since you said please,” Inuyasha started pushing himself all the way in. But he felt like teasing her, he stopped. “Inuyasha, move,” She screamed out. He withdrew himself and then repeated. “Faster, Harder!” Kagome whined.
 
Inuyasha had no problems carrying out her wishes. He started thrusting into her wildly. “Inuyasha!” She yelled. He was so close to climaxing, but he wanted her to go first. “I'm so close,” She said in between breaths. “Release,” Inuyasha said. She let her juices go. Inuyasha stopped and shot his seed away from her.
 
“Why did you do that?” Kagome asked. “I don't want you to get pregnant,” Inuyasha explained. He quickly lapped up her juices. “You're so sweet Kagome,”
 
“Kagome, wake up,” Inuyasha shook her.
 
“Huh?” Kagome said.
 
“You were screaming my name,” Inuyasha said. Kagome turned a bright red.
“We were fighting Naraku, you were getting killed,” Kagome lied.
 
`Why is she lying? She smells aroused,'
 
“I'm fine now, go back to sleep,” Kagome said. Inuyasha nodded and left.
 
`I can't believe I thought of that, why wasn't it Sesshomaru that was doing that to me, I almost want it to happen,'
 
Kagome shook that thought away.
 
“I might as well clean myself up,” Kagome said aloud. She grabbed some sweats and panties from her drawer and went to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet to pee. She needed to relieve herself, after that dream she was really needy.
 
Her nipples were hard and between her legs were wet and sticky. Kagome spread her legs a little to allow her fingers to get through. She used the other hand to rub on her nipples.
 
“Ah” She sighed.
 
She added another finger; she was so close to an orgasm she could feel it. She quickly added another finger; she had never gone as far to add 3 fingers. She exploded all over her fingers. She slowly licked her fingers clean. `It IS sweet'
 
(End of Lemon/Lime)
 
Kagome put her clothes on and went back to bed. And for the rest of the night, she slept with a smile on her face.
 
Sesshomaru had lied, he wasn't going to see Trevor, and he could careless actually. He wanted time to think about what he was going to do. It was nearly Kagome's 20th birthday and he wanted to do something extra special for her.
 
`Kagome reads a lot of stories to Rin, once she read a story about a girl going to a ball, maybe I should throw her one, but I had those social events,'
 
Sesshomaru decided to head home, he didn't want to be gone to long and he didn't really feel like seeing Trevor either. He went straight through the bedroom window; he didn't feel like seeing the others.
 
Kagome was fast asleep in the bed. `The room smells of arousal and so does she,' Sesshomaru wasn't pleased at all by it. He went to Inuyasha's room.
 
“Why does my mate smell of Arousal?” He asked.
 
“I'm not sure, go ask her,” Inuyasha answered. Sesshomaru quickly wrapped his claws around Inuyasha's throat.
 
“Lord Sesshomaru, Inuyasha and I have been here together all evening, do not blame him.” Kagura said.
 
Sesshomaru released him, he still wanted answers. He went to check on Kashia, she was sleeping peacefully. He went to waited for Kagome to awake.
 
“Why are you aroused?” he asked.
 
“Oh, I had a dream so I went to please myself in the bathroom,” Kagome explained.
 
She wasn't lying.
 
“Is that all you're worried about?” She asked.
 
“Of course not, I already went to check on Kashia” He said. `Why don't we ever have sex anymore? We only did it once and that was months ago'
 
Kagome does something worry you?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
“Why don't we have sex anymore” Kagome asked.
 
“I'm not sure, too busy I guess,” Sesshomaru said. Kagome pouted. Sesshomaru wrapped his arms around her tightly.
 
“Do not worry, we will soon,” He whispered in her ear, seductively.
 
Kagome giggled at him. “What's so funny?” He asked.
 
“Oh nothing.” She said sheepishly.
 
 
“He kicked me out!” Paulina whined.
 
“You tried to steal him away from his mate, of course he's upset!” Trevor scolded.
 
“What should we do? I want revenge, why does this little miko get to have what no other demoness gets to have?” Paulina whined.
 
“What do you want to do to her?” Trevor asked.
 
“I want to take away something that makes her happy.” Paulina smiled wickedly.
 
“Her baby, it's her pride and joy.” Marcos suggested.
 
“Smart boy, I knew there was a reason we keep you around,” Paulina ruffled his hair.
 
“But we can't just steal her, too many people watch over her,” Trevor said.
 
“Wait until they leave for something,” Marcos said.
 
“Don't worry, little Kashia will become one of us.” Paulina smiled widely and locked herself in her room.