InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Real Life ❯ She's Who?! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Talking"

`Thoughts'

~ Uncles voice ~

*Flash back*

I don't own Inuyasha so don't sue me

Thanks jammie2000 for reviewing, this is not a Kagome/Sesshomaru fic. Sesshomaru plays a very important part for Kagome though.

Chapter 3 (She's who?!)

"Sesshomaru first off I'm not from this era, I'm from 500 hundred years in the future, and to answer your question I am the leader of all of the wolf youkia's in Japan. I am a descendant from the eastern wolf tribe in this era; Koga is the leader of that tribe. Koga choose my father to lead the pack after he died and my father past away, and left me in charge of the pack. Sometime around this time all the packs joined together, and spread out over Japan." Kagome told a brief description of what happened. She new he wouldn't know who Koga was. She also left out some very important parts.

Everyone was listening quietly while Kagome explained. After she was finished Jaken was the first to speak.

"Don't you go telling lies to Lord Sesshomaru."

"Jaken be silent, why is my scent on you?" While Kagome was here he noticed the sent and that made him more curious about this girl.

Kagome was caught of guard when he asked that. `I forgot how sensitive inu youkia's noses are; I was hoping I wouldn't have to tell.'

"Sesshomaru you are also in my era, after my father died you helped train me to defend myself. You were good friends with my father and of my family. When I was little I use to call you uncle Sesshy. You were the one who told me not to show my true self."

Sesshomaru was stunned but what stunned him the most was that he believed her.

"I thought I told you not to lie to Lord Sesshomaru," said Jaken.

"Jaken you're still the same sour puss, 500 years doesn't change you one bit," said Kagome very irritated.

+++++++

(Back to Inuyasha)

Koga slowly got up. He noticed Kagomes scent, it's the same as his pack.

"Inuyasha, you all didn't know Kagome was a wolf. She said that if you killed me she would die to, also she has the same scent as some of my pack members."

Everyone was surprised to hear this, but the pieces were slowly falling together.

"She also said that she would have liked to tell us maybe she couldn't for some reason," said Miroku slowly putting the pieces together.

+++++++

I haven't totally sorted out the pairings. Please review and tell me if I should make it a crossover.

Larka