InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Real Life ❯ Sota Meet's The Famous Koga ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Talking"

`Thoughts'

~ Uncles voice ~

*Flash back*

I don't own Inuyasha so don't sue me

Chapter 5: (Sota meets the famous Koga)

"You know what my out come is?" asked Koga a little speechless.

"Yes of course I know your out come. Koga you are the one who chose my father as the leader of the pack."

`I don't think it would hurt if I told him a little bit about what happens just as long as I don't say what happens to him in the end.'

"Koga you are basically a legend in my time. At least to those members of my pack." Koga had a look of pure shock on his face.

"What do you mean he's a legend?" asked Inuyasha not believing a word Kagome said.

"He's a legend and a great hero in my time. I can explain what did because it could change history. His story is one of my and my brother's favorites," said Kagome.

`Though he's not exactly what I pictured but the story does tend to change over the years' thought Kagome.

"Shoot, I have to go home," said Kagome getting up. She promised Sesshomaru she would be home.

"Oh no you don't you have to find more jewel shards" said Inuyasha standing in her way.

~ Also take them to the present with you ~

`Damn I forgot he said that' thought Kagome.

"Inuyasha why don't you come back with me then" said Kagome totally through him off guard.

"Actually you all are invited to come home with me to see my time."

`How am I going to live through this' thought Kagome.

"Feh."

"We would love to see your time Kagome" said Sango. Everyone agreed they would go to Kagomes time. They all headed towards the well.

Once they got there she stopped every one from jumping in. "There are just a few rules. First DO NOT KILL ANY ONE!!!!! Second please don't leave the shrine without me. Third watch out for my grandfather even though I'm a youkia he may attack you with his ofuda that I might add don't work. Last Koga my brother will probably ask you a bunch of questions when he meets you, that's just a warning." Kagome then went over to Shippo and picked him up and is about to jump in the well but turns to everyone.

"Inuyasha, Koga please don't fight, and Inuyasha can you jump in the well last that's the only way it will work." Kagome changes into her human for and turns and jumps into the well, followed by the rest of the crew.

Once everyone got out of the well house Kagome lead them towards the house, but before they got to far they herd.

"Kagome" then they see a little boy around eight comes running from the house and gives Kagome a big hug.

"Kagome you're back" he looks up from the hug and looks around.

"I guess they know?" asked Sota.

Kagome looked down at her brother and nodded.

"Kagome?" Said Sota a little nervous.

"What Sota?" Asked Kagome puzzled to why Sota was nervous. Kagome bent down a little so she could hear him. She knew he would whisper even with her demon hearing she had to be close.

"Who are all these people?" Sota asked softly.

"Let me introduce you to my friends from the feudal era." She named each off, but she stopped when she got to Koga.

`Here we go' "…and this is Koga". There was a complete silence. Kagome looked at her brother then…

"Oh my god you're Koga, sis you know Koga." Sota eyes transfixed on Koga.

"Sota calm down yes this is Koga, also remember what Sesshomaru told you" said Kagome in a somewhat threatening tone.

+++++++

Ok I'm tired. In the next chapter the IY gang + Koga meets Kagome's family, one of her bodyguards, and one of Sesshomaru's kids. Yes Kagome has bodyguards assigned to her by Sesshomaru. Please review.

Larka