InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Trip ❯ Leaving ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kagome reached for her red suitcase that held most of her belongings. She felt weird about leaving the feudal era without saying a word about her holidays. She didn't want everyone to force her to stay and she was really exited about this trip. “InuYasha might come back to look for me when I'm gone.” Kagome whispered, “I'm going to the feudal era again to tell the others.” A nervous look touched the young girl's blue-grey eyes.
 
“YOU'RE LEAVING???!!!!” InuYasha yelled, “SINCE WHEN?” “Since a month ago.” Kagome answered, “There is no reason why you are making me stay, is there?” Kagome's heart was beating faster and faster, worrying about missing her ride. “I got to go. Don't come back until I come here!” She shouted out, running down the sidewalk. She gave out a faint good-bye and just like that she was gone. “Okay, she never told me and now she just leaves?” InuYasha said. Miroku and Sango stood in the scene, without anything to say. “Why is Kagome leaving?” Shippo asked as he stood, also in the scene. InuYasha turned his head and ignored Kagome completely. “Boy, you're sure having a big temper!” Shippo said (again) “Annoying little brat! Stay out of this.” Mumbled InuYasha, “You don't have to get everybody mad.” Shippo just stared at InuYasha without a word, nor a blink. “Are you finished yet?” He asked. InuYasha let out a growl, and making a fist out of his hands. “Gee, how nice are you!” Sango butted in. She held her large weapon on her back, ready for anything that would challenge her. She didn't seem to care much, so I am gonna leave this alone.
 
Kagome dragged her red suitcase to the public bus and took an empty seat near the back. Many people squished in the seats ahead of her. She sighed and pulled out a book from the front pocket of her bag. She opened it and read it with amazement. She couldn't stop thinking about InuYasha and set down the book on her lap and looked out the window constantly. She felt quite guilty about the whole thing. InuYasha is sure not to forgive me, Kagome thought. Her raven black hair was neatly brushed behind her shoulders and an exited feeling left her. Going three days away from home was a big deal for her.
 
InuYasha had previously wondered into the forest and slumped against a tree. He was very angry with Kagome by now and there was a very slim chance of letting her have another chance. With Kagome gone, he seemed more lonely and angry. Nothing seemed to calm him down, nor was anybody able to talk to him in this mood. Kagome did look all exited about this trip and all, he thought.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Note By The Author: I write very short chapters. Sorry about that. I just write them in my spare time everyday. Please read and review