InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome, The Prized Possession ❯ What you feel, I feel. ( Chapter 15 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 15: What you feel, I feel.

"Thanks for walking me home," Kagome said to Sango as she put her key into her apartment door. "Lunch was great too."

Sango smiled, "Yea, hey can I use your phone?"

"Sure," Kagome pushed in the door. "Come on in."

Kagome let Sango in and closed the door behind her.

"It'll only take a minute," Sango smirked.

"Sango don't even be like that," Kagome gave her a look. "You can spend the night if you wanted to."

Sango winked at Kagome as she dialed the numbers, "Maybe next time."

Sometimes Sango makes me worry, Kagome thought as she smiled to herself.

"Yea so, hey," Sango said as she sat down on the bed holding the phone to her ear. "I'm at Kagome's house, Naraku."

I didn't mean to insist upon going home, Kagome thought as she walked into the kitchen to make some tea.

"Kagome, could you scream my name so Naraku can hear you?" Sango called. "He doesn't believe I'm here."

Right...

"Sango-chan," Kagome yelled.

"See Naraku," Sango crossed her legs. "You are so...ugh, sometime."

I think I'm going to call Sesshomaru. It's about 5PM in the afternoon so he should be home unless he's doing something. I said I wasn't going to call him, but I want to call him because I want to see how he's doing. I mean we don't have to meet up or anything like that. Just a short call, I'll be mad at myself later I am sure for not being able to resist, but I don't care.

"I'll going out to dinner with you later," Sango snorted. "Why do you want to see me so abruptly? I'm with Kagome!"

Kagome grabbed a teacup out from the cupboard and whistled as she filled the cup with hot water.

"Alright I'll take a cab over there," Sango snapped, "Fine!"

Kagome jumped up as she heard Sango slam the phone down.

Oh no... It's time for friendship support.

"Sango-chan," Kagome appeared from the kitchen after placing her teacup down on the table to see Sango sitting on her bed with her arms wrapped around her chest.

Ok, Sango is pissed.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Kagome asked softly as she stood in the kitchen doorway. "It'll make you feel better."

Sango turned her dark eyes to Kagome and smiled briefly, "I never get lucky with men Kagome. Might as well use them for one thing they're half good at."

Okay...I need to know what that bastard said...

"What did he say to you?" Kagome walked slowly to Sango before she sat next to her on the bed and touched her hand lightly, repeating, "What did he say to you?"

"That I," Sango paused and snorted, "That I should be thankful that he loves me."

That's ridiculous...

"For what," Kagome had to ask, feeling anger rise within her own self.

"Because I'm not a person someone easily falls in love with," Sango answered. "Can you believe he said that?"

Ok...now I am just so pissed now.

"Look," Kagome snapped. "You need to break up with him right now. He's no good for you. He's an ass hole! What guy who loves a female says she should be thankful for his love that's insane. That's something you say to someone when you try to control them. Does he control you?"

"Of course, not," Sango gave Kagome a look, "What do you take me for?"

"Don't go to his house," Kagome stated, "let him sit there and think about what he just said. Don't-"

Sango got up and walked to the door, "I've got something I want to get off my chest. I'll see you later."

"Sango..." Kagome looked at her bewildered, "don't go over to his house. He should come to you...going over there is like-"

"I know how Naraku is," Sango opened the door, "I'll call you."

"Sango-"Kagome called, but she stopped herself when she saw that Sango shut the door.

What the hell just happened here? My best friend is pissed and she won't tell me anything.

Kagome locked her door and went back to her kitchen to place a teabag in her teacup full of hot water.

I hope if she and Naraku are at odds - they work it out. I don't want to believe Naraku is a bad person, but if he hurts my friend...

Kagome bawled a fist.

Today was going so well and now it's just confusing. If I had of known how this day would've turned out to be towards the end I would've insisted Sango call that bastard on her own time. And! What did Sango mean by that little line?

I never get lucky with men Kagome. Might as well use them for one thing they're half good at.

Is it ok to say that out loud? You shouldn't use anyone for anything especially like that! Why do I suddenly feel insane?

Kagome took a sip of her tea and sat at the kitchen table.

Maybe Sango doesn't tell me much because she feels that I'm too inexperienced at things. Like, she doesn't respect my opinion to the extent that she wouldn't even put me in a situation where I can voice it. I hope it's just me, I hope that's not the case. I think I would feel...

Very much hurt...

Sometimes you should just know. You don't need a book or to hear it from someone who had multiple sex partners. My opinion is just as good as any - the fact that Sango doesn't respect it, I hope is all in my mind.

Kagome got up and walked to stand and got Sesshomaru's business card.

I think I should clear up something else that's been on my mind...

Kagome lied across her bed and grabbed her phone.

"Ok," Kagome looked at the card and dialed the numbers. "Let's see..."

Kagome heard a ringing...

Be home, Kagome hoped. I need something to be the highlight of my day and...

"Hello," Sesshomaru answered.

Kagome's lips curled to form a smile, "Hi..."

"Can I help you?" Sesshomaru asked coldly.

Oh, shit...this guy is a fish over the phone.

"It's Kagome," Kagome's smile vanished, "and I don't think there's anything you can help me with thank you."

Sesshomaru chuckled.

Ok, now that's the Sesshomaru I liked.

"Are you sure?" Sesshomaru asked, "I'm sure I can find something-"

"How are you?" Kagome quickly interrupted.

I don't want any hot conversations, but his voice...shit. Why didn't I think of that while I was dialing his number? I'm such a fool.

"I was with Rin today," Sesshomaru answered. "She was princess today and I was at her will. What did you do today?"

Kagome laid her head against her pillow getting more comfortable.

Should I tell him I went to London? It won't hurt if I said something.

A wicked smile grew on Kagome's lips, "I felt a dildo today."

There was silence on the other end...

Ha, he must be thinking of something smooth to say. I'm ready for his smart comments.

"If you needed my assistance," Sesshomaru began, "you have my number. There's no need for a dildo that is, if I am your boyfriend."

"What's so special about that?" Kagome teased. "Having you as my boyfriend?"

"The same as having you for a girlfriend - wonderful," Sesshomaru replied.

Kagome blushed.

Just like that I am calm and cheerful. If I feel this way when I call him then there's no need to hesitate calling him...but the reason I didn't before is still in the air so I can't ignore it THAT much.

"Sesshomaru," Kagome paused, "That night you didn't want to come up - yesterday to be exact, what was that all about?"

"Elaborate," Sesshomaru said sternly.

No! I shouldn't bring it up! If I bring it up he's going to think I have like this primal virgin desire to have him sexually and I really don't want him to view me like that. Maybe I can swim away from this question.

"Um, never mind," Kagome let out a wry laugh. "I don't know where my mind is today."

"Obviously something made you feel uncertain so let's talk about this."

I don't want to, but I did it to myself! Let me try one last time to wiggle away from the hole that I dug.

"It's nothing really," Kagome bit her lip, "nothing to dwell on."

"I don't want to talk to you on the phone."

What...

Kagome frowned, "You don't want to speak to me-"

"On the phone," Sesshomaru corrected. "Lover's shouldn't talk about things like this over the phone. I want to see you - now."

Kagome eyes widened, "Um, do you feel as though it might be too soon?"

"Either you come over here or I come over there," Sesshomaru was very clear. "Something is troubling you obviously. I refuse to talk about this over the phone. Now, if you want I'll call a cab to pick you up and bring you here - or if you prefer your own home..."

Ok, it's clear we don't think the same...and it's clear he's not going to take no for an answer...

"Ok," Kagome let out a breath, "Come over here. I'll be waiting on the stoop for you."

This should be interesting...

"Fine," Sesshomaru hung up.

Kagome heard the click and grimaced.

I think it's pretty clear Sesshomaru is the worst person in the world to talk over the phone with. There is no smoothes with him - no nothing. I guess if he's going to be my man from here on end then I'll have to learn how to live with things like that.

Kagome grabbed her keys and got up from her bed.

I guess he does have a point - things like what I wanted to talk to him about should be in person.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Inuyasha and Miroku were holding their luggage and dashing through the terminal.

Why did my father schedule the earliest fucking flight? Inuyasha thought. Now I feel as though I am in a damn race. Nothing goes well my way but it will. When I go to New York, my life will begin. I'll go to college and start my own business there and everything with be wonderful. All I have to do is get there and work hard - maybe even end up having a fucking American dream and all that good shit.

Inuyasha and Miroku joined the line after reading the sign at the ceiling.

Ok...this is where we get on. I am so fucking excited. I've never been to New York, but I know I'll love it there. New York is a city and I been to Osaka and Osaka is a city as well. Plus I lived in Tokyo - Tokyo is a city too!

"Tickets," The stewardess called, "Have them out everyone."

Inuyasha turned to Miroku, "You got yours right?"

Miroku smiled and shook his hand in front of Inuyasha while holding his ticket, "Yup I do. I wouldn't lose this."

"Yes," Inuyasha pulled out his ticket from his pocket, "neither would I. Plus all the money I saved from working as a porn director I saved so I wouldn't have to ask Sesshomaru for shit. I can pay for my own tuition. Then you and I can find a job and become room mates so we won't even have to stay with Sesshomaru for long."

Miroku grimaced, "I saved too."

"Shit cool," Inuyasha smiled, "How much - you know I got you if you weren't too steady - you know that right?"

"I saved twenty-five thousand," Miroku stepped up in the line with Inuyasha behind him. "I never touched that money that's why I be in trouble because I knew I would need it and suddenly this happens-"

"See that's good!" Inuyasha chuckled as he stepped up to the line too. "You can pay for your tuition and then live off of the money you have off."

"Yes," Miroku handed the stewardess his ticket. "It'll be good for all of us. I can't be a porn star forever."

The stewardess gave him a look.

"Um," Miroku let out a laugh, "I heard that line from an American film."

Miroku, Inuyasha smiled as he handed the stewardess his ticket, I'm glad your with me through all this.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^

Kagome sat on the stoop and twiddled her thumbs. It was getting dark out and a cool breeze picked up, lucky for her she brought along her jacket.

It's been twenty-minutes since I've been waiting here, Kagome thought. I hope everything is alright. I don't remember if Sesshomaru lived in the city or Brooklyn. I guess there's a lot I should get to know about him.

Kagome gripped her jacket tight and stared at the ground.

I hope whatever I mention don't make me seem childish or so inexperienced to where he'll never want to deal with me ever again. Everything is weird, or maybe I'm just making it weird. I'm twenty - there's not a lot I know at this age. However, I do now things. I have a heart, I have feelings I just wish that what I feel is understandable to him when I come clean with what I chickened-out with earlier over the phone.

A yellow taxi pulled up in front of Kagome's apartment building.

Ok, that's Sesshomaru...

Sesshomaru exited the car and slammed the door behind him after handing the cab driver money; he wore his leather jacket, blue jeans and a white turtle-neck.

Damn he is gorgeous.

"Hi," Kagome smiled as she got up.

Sesshomaru gave out his hand to her, "Come with me. I want to walk and talk with you."

"Ok," Kagome took his hand and felt him grip her tightly, lightly bringing her to his side where he continued to hold it.

What is it about his touch?

"Where do you think we'll end up," Kagome asked after a pause. "We can't walk aimlessly for long."

"Stay with me and I'll surprise you," Sesshomaru glanced at her sideways and flashed a smile. "Don't you trust me enough now?"

Kagome looked away.

Maybe he forgot about what we were talking about on the phone. I hope so because everything seems to be going fine right now. He's holding my hand and something about being next to him - I feel so protected like there's nothing I should be afraid of.

"So you were saying before," Sesshomaru began as they stopped at a street light.

He didn't forget...

"Sesshomaru," Kagome looked down on the ground as she spoke, "I don't want to talk about it because I think it's from my insecurity."

"What is?"

They walked across the street.

Of course he would ask...

"I think that," Kagome frowned and let out a breath, "I don't know the words."

"Say it at the best of your ability," Sesshomaru didn't look at her. "I'll try to understand or would you like me to guess-"

"Guess," Kagome gasped. "Guessing is fun."

Sesshomaru looked at her in the corner of his eye, "You want to break up with me?"

God no...!

"No!" Kagome almost yelled, "You're a bad guesser."

"If you think so then save us both sometime."

Kagome glanced at his hand on hers and realized he didn't pull away from her or loosen his grip for even a moment.

Stalling like this is presenting that I'm immature...

"I'm twenty and," Kagome could feel his grip tighten, and there she could of swore she heard her heart beat. "I don't mean to be immature if I am, but I do want to be honest. I had something on my mind-"

Sesshomaru nodded, "Take your time to tell me. I am patient."

Kagome looked up at him and smiled, "Yesterday night when you didn't want to come up stairs I sort of thought that-"

"That I think I can take advantage of you so I didn't come up to avoid doing so," Sesshomaru finished.

Exactly right.

"Yea..." Kagome paused. "Is that what you think?"

I am asking as if he would REALLY tell me, but I can tell Sesshomaru is not the type to...lie about something like that.

"Kagome-sama," Sesshomaru stopped walking and brought her to his chest; he then leaned down and whispered in her ear. "I think it is you who wanted to take advantage of me."

What!

"What?" Kagome looked up at him bewildered.

Sesshomaru chuckled, "Women don't know the power they have over men. I knew if I agreed to your request and you asked me to pleasure you then I would have done as you asked with no question. I can't resist you, if you look up at me with your dark eyes and tell me that you desire I touch you then I will - all over. You can take advantage of that if you want to, but I didn't let you last night. I want you to love me before that occurs between us - don't you want that too?"

Never had I considered what he just told me right now...that I could take advantage of him. The way he says it, I don't need this jacket anymore. Another thing I'm realizing, I desire him a lot and that desire alone is enough to allow me to forget about my virginity and grab him. When he tasted me that night - I didn't give a damn. When he touches me, why do I forget what I swore to myself - to lose my virginity for love, but with him - with him...I enter another realm.

"Yea," Kagome nodded, "Of course."

Sesshomaru grabbed her shoulders and brought her up to the tip of her toes to kiss him; Kagome could feel him slide his tongue in her mouth to massage against hers, and at that moment Kagome could feel her nub itch.

Not again...

Sesshomaru pulled away from her and flicked her lips with his tongue lightly.

My whole body feels hot right now...

"Let's walk," Sesshomaru took her hands and brought her along with him as he walked. "I still would like to get to where we're going."

Oh goodness...I'm slipping...

Kagome fell back, and quickly Sesshomaru caught her and brought her up to his chest.

"Kagome are you alright?" Sesshomaru asked as he stared down at her dazed face. "Is something the matter? Do you need water?"

A whole lot of water...

Kagome focused her eyes on him and stared for a moment, "Don't do that."

"Catch you when you fall?" Sesshomaru was puzzled, "What do you mean?"

I can't take this anymore... I am falling for this guy literally! The pleasure I feel when I'm with him is so powerful that it damn there brought me to my knees. How can that possibly happen? What's happening to me?

"Look," Kagome said as Sesshomaru steadied her back to her feet again. "You need to give someone a warning before you do what you just did. I never been with someone like you - I'm still adjusting. You have to be slower with me otherwise I'm going to pass out."

"Some things should be done in the sphere of the moment," Sesshomaru gave her his hand again. "You can handle it can't you?"

Kagome took his hand and began walking with him.

Not at this rate...and his lips on me...

"I'll have you try," Kagome smiled. "But I must say you are quite the challenge and I guess it should be interesting."

"Oh..." Sesshomaru turned his golden eyes sideways to her, "explain."

"It's a secret," Kagome leaned her head on her shoulder as they came up to a street and stopped. "I shouldn't give everything away to you - not yet anyway."

Sesshomaru chuckled.

I meant it should be interesting when I finally bed him, but I have to fight images in my head. With the images in my head it gets even harder not to surrender to his touch. To feel a guy as sexy as Sesshomaru desire you as much as you him is like lightening, supernova passion. All he needs to do is light the candle to burn me, and now he told me that he feels the same I am tempted to kiss him and wrap my arms around him now.

Kagome frowned as they crossed the street again.

I want to love him, and I think I am falling in love with him at the same time. The things that happened between us happened so fast that it's almost scary. I can actually talk to him and tell him my feelings and I never regretted doing so. Our first argument had us embrace each other - the anger driven us both to forget ourselves; to forget the beginning rules and stages of love...to skip bases! Sesshomaru was the one who showed restraint that night...not me. If it had of gone all the way I wouldn't have regretted it.

Sesshomaru tugged at her arm, "Kagome, is something else on your mind."

"Talk to me," Kagome let out a wry laugh, "I want to listen to you speak. Tell me anything - I just want to walk and hear your voice."

Sesshomaru turned his sights back to the direction towards him and nodded.

The truth is I don't know what to say. I don't have anything to say as a matter of fact. Standing next to him is satisfying enough. I'm glad I called him. I am not angry at myself like I thought I would be.

"I am surprised you called me so soon," Sesshomaru began after a moment. "I have dealt with woman who took forever to call me sometimes because they feared they might be moving too fast or didn't want to appear as though they were too into me. Heh, even the famous one, they wanted to give themselves time to miss me as they revealed, but I asked myself why did it have to be that way. If you want to see someone you like, then why stop yourself? Just as if you see something you want - why not take it?"

I wasn't going to call Sesshomaru for some of those reasons too...shit; I know he put that into the air in case I told him one of those reasons to explain why I didn't call him in a week or something. If a woman didn't call a guy for some of those reasons then it shouldn't be frowned upon. So much can happen that a girl feel's can be avoided if she let some space occur between her and her lover.

"I am direct about my feelings," Sesshomaru continued. "That is why I came to see you the very next day. I wanted to see you and I didn't fear that you might've seen me as a stalker or such. I am sure you would tell me if that was the case like you told me about your feelings in the night club. I thank you, when you let me know how you feel. I wouldn't know otherwise."

Kagome leaned closer to him.

He's too sweet...I can even feel my own heartache for him right now.

"Tell me more," Kagome said lowly, "I want to know more about you."

"Like what?" Sesshomaru pointed out. "Remember you have to ask me."

Remember you have to ask me...

Kagome swallowed as she remembered...

I can't resist you, if you look up at me with your dark eyes and tell me that you desire I touch you then I will - all over.

No! Forget what he said you bad virgin!

"I want to know your feelings," Kagome flashed him a warm smile.

"Be specific," Sesshomaru answered.

"I don't know..." Kagome trailed off. "Just say stuff at random."

Say something that'll take my mind off the images in my head...

"My brother is coming to see me and it pisses me off," Sesshomaru started, "my father spoke to me privately on the phone and tells me I should give my brother a chance, but he's so useless and worthless."

"Did he ever do something to piss you off?"

"One night," Sesshomaru explained. "I needed his help. I never had anything against him - we weren't close then, but we could have been had it not been for his incompetence."

Kagome frowned.

I wonder what he could have done...

Sesshomaru continued, "I was bound to my bed - I had the chickenpox. I couldn't go to school - I had originally caught it from my brother but he had long heeled. I had a paper to write that needed to be handed in direly. I asked him if he could give it to my instructor in my place after explaining how much it would affect my grades and he agreed."

"So, why pissed off..."

"He never handed it to my instructor. He got involved with this girl he liked and it later was revealed to me that it was destroyed. It took every ounce of my strength to write that paper because the medicine for my sickness made me dizzy - I wrote it nonetheless but to no avail. The 70 I got for that semester in that class at High School brought down my average. The scholarship I wanted to win that was designed for students who planned on studying abroad demanded you have a very high GPA. I explained to him my goals, my desires and such a simple task asked of him from his sick brother was beyond his capabilities."

Yea that does sound a bit fucked up...

"I'm sorry," Kagome brushed her face against his arm. "That didn't stop you from anything - look at you now."

"My father," Sesshomaru pointed out, "helped me with my finances because he knew how badly I wanted to leave Japan. My father is not filthy rich, I make more than he does now, however, I didn't want him to give me his life savings. His savings put me threw six years of college."

"Damn," Kagome gasped, "NYU is expensive so to be able to go there for six years - your father wasn't rich, but he sure as hell wasn't poor."

Sesshomaru only smiled.

He told me something so personal, Kagome realized. I guess we are becoming closer.

"Sesshomaru," Kagome focused her eyes on a red building at the end, "Is that the place?"

Sesshomaru turned his eyes to Kagome, "That's a clothing store, a fetish clothing store. Why would I take you there?"

"Fetish-de?" Kagome's Japanese accent returned.

Sesshomaru explained to her in Japanese.

"Oh," Kagome blushed, "I guess I forget. You sound sexy when you speak Japanese, but I like you speaking English better."

"So desu ka?" Sesshomaru chuckled. "Sore wa wakarimashita."

Kagome bit her lips...

He sounds real sexy and I know he only spoke Japanese just now because I told him he sounds sexy.

Kagome then whispered in his ear, "Mo ichido itte kudasai."

Sesshomaru stopped to whisper in her hair, "Would you like to go inside the store?"

Kagome laughed, "You going to buy me something I like."

Sesshomaru corrected, "Buy you something I like."

"Where were you taking me originally?" Kagome asked suspiciously.

"For drinks," Sesshomaru smiled wickedly, "though since you are 20 - that may not be possible."

"Why?"

"You're only 20; not yet legal," Sesshomaru moved a lock of Kagome's dark hair that fell to the side of her face behind her ear and then added softly, "perhaps there's some where else you'd like to go my precious."

Kagome lowered her head to hide a blush, "You're such a tease."

Sesshomaru brought his hand down from the side of her face and said sternly, "I don't say what I won't do."

"Like what," Kagome mocked sweetly.

Sesshomaru smiled wickedly, "I'll tell you when you're legal or when you become a woman."

"Oh and what age will I be a woman," Kagome then stopped when she realized the term, become a woman didn't refer to age.

That statement made Sesshomaru laugh out loud.

Oh, alright, he got me on that one.

"Oh shush," Kagome pouted her lips. "I made a mistake."

Sesshomaru grabbed her hands and tugged her along, "Let's cross the street. I don't want to glance at the window and imagine you wearing any of the outfits."

Kagome licked her lips as she walked beside him, "And what would you imagine me wearing?"

"You DO NOT want to know," Sesshomaru was very stern.

"If I didn't then I wouldn't have asked."

"I'd get you something bottomless so that it was easy to lick you."

Kagome suddenly clamped her hands over her ears, and pressed her knees together, "Ok, I got it now."

Sesshomaru chuckled when he glanced down at her knees, "I just figured out something you like."

You're a big girl Kagome, Kagome told herself mentally.

A wet girl...

Kagome slowly removed her hands from her ear and felt Sesshomaru take her hand again in his.

Sesshomaru looked in her eyes with his golden ones and his lips curled to form a devilish smile.

Those lips...

"You like to be eaten out more than anything," Sesshomaru's golden eyes lowered to her area, "I love the way you taste."

Kagome didn't need to hear her heart beat to know that it was beating, she bit her bottom lip and suddenly looked away - feeling his eyes burn on her area even then.

"You're so adorable," Sesshomaru touched her chin with the tip of his fingers and turned her face towards him. "Was I truly the first one to taste you?"

Inexperienced...my body is reacting to him as it did before as it always has.

"Yes," Kagome lowered her eyes and whispered.

"Are you embarrassed?"

"I don't know," Kagome admitted.

"I have a cure for that," Sesshomaru whispered in her ear. "As your boyfriend I can't allow you to feel embarrassment if that's the case. If you trust me, then let me go inside the store and get you something. Wear it for me tonight, and once and for all you'll be cleared of these feelings."

Wait...

"What if we end up having sex?" Kagome looked up at him. "That can happen."

"Fear not for your hymen," Sesshomaru brought her hand up to his lips, "I don't plan on tearing through your walls."

Kagome swallowed.

"I can tell you want me," Sesshomaru kissed her index finger. "Your wetness calls out to me and I hunger for the taste."

"Why do I feel this way with you," Kagome suddenly looked in his eyes. "It's only you and no one else that I'm like this for. I want to resist, but I don't want to and maybe I should."

"Why?"

"Because," Kagome let out a breath, "I should be stronger than this."

"Ignoring what your body needs is called strength," Sesshomaru chuckled evilly, "I'd say that's called, undernourishment. You are a bad one to hurt me like this."

Hurt you!

"What?" Kagome was puzzled.

"My girlfriend is before me," Sesshomaru explained, "Uncertain with questions and a hint of embarrassment all because of me. I'll have you know that I will only show restraint when it calls for it and if for any reason your body is reacting to me - would you feel at ease if I told you my body was reacting to yours?"

"Huh," Kagome's cheeks reddened as she looked down.

"I can only assume some of your embarrassment comes from not being totally sure if I feel the same way," Sesshomaru brought her hand that was still in his down, "I'll show you."

Kagome looked at him bring her hand closer to his area, she quickly looked around as to see if there were spectators, but no - it was only them out and a few people walked at the end of the block.

No...I can't do this outside.

"I can't do this," Kagome tried to bring her hand back, but Sesshomaru didn't unlock his grip, "Stop."

"You prefer a dildo then?"

"No...I-"

"You think a dildo can compare to my thrusts," Sesshomaru was dead serious as he let her hand go. "Can you not embrace me?"

Kagome looked around again to see if someone was nearing.

Alright damn it!

Kagome moved closer to Sesshomaru and grabbed his area tightly.

Shit, it's big...

Kagome then looked away as she let go.

A slew of images entered her mind that made her even more aroused.

"That's what you do to me," Sesshomaru gave out a hand. "If that wasn't enough and I know it wasn't then let's do what I suggested earlier."

"Ok you get me something to see me in it," Kagome shrugged, "Are you just going to watch me."

Sesshomaru felt Kagome take his hand as he led her to the store, "I won't tell you anything. If you trust me then there's no need to ask anymore questions."

Why don't I like the sound of that?

A/N: So desu ka = Is that so.

-MOI ICHIDO ITTE KUDASAI = Please say it again.

-Sore wa wakarimashita = I understand that.

I know I said Inu-chan was supposed to come in this chapter, but I want to give this story some realism because it takes a person 11hours on a plane to get from Japan to New York (plus I want to let you guys relax before the oh shit stuff comes along). After the scene from the next chapter (where I hope you will all like) Inu-chan will be there with his trusty friend Miroku. If anyone has any questions or was a bit confused I will gladly clear it up for ya. Next chapter is a bit of lime; kind of hot so get your oxygen masks lol. I want to get Sess/Kag reeling already - not too fast however. Take care, everyone!

I hope I didn't disappoint with this chapter; more to come on the way. Sooner than a week heheh. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!