InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome, The Prized Possession ❯ Opening ( Chapter 17 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 17: Opening

{8hours earlier}

Kagome watched Sesshomaru pull up his pants and put on his shirt.

He said no... Kagome was still shocked. We were there, we both were there and he declined.

"So you're going to leave then," Kagome began as she pulled the costume close at her bosom to hide her exposed breast.

"I want to stay with you longer, but if you think-"

"No, I want to stay with you as well," Kagome got up and walked to the bathroom, "I think it's better if I changed into my normal clothes."

Sesshomaru nodded.

Kagome went inside the bathroom and shut the door.

What went wrong? Kagome wondered as she took off her pumps and slid the dress off. We were so into one another that it was astounding and just like that we stopped.

He stopped...

Kagome smacked her lips and she jumped into the shower after adjusting the water temp.

He must be serious about the promise he made but I don't think so...

If you don't care...then I won't...

That's what he said, Kagome remembered. I didn't care - I couldn't bring myself to care...fuck what I said. Fuck everything!

Kagome rubbed the soap against her area cleansing herself from her former wetness.

All I wanted was him tonight, Kagome frowned. I felt him and I saw him. My body ached for him to continue, but he wouldn't...

Kagome suddenly allowed the water to run over her face.

I must've done something to him, he wanted me too - I know he did. Did I disgust him? What did I do...why didn't he take me? Fuck the promise - fuck it!

Kagome rinsed herself off and got out of the shower, grabbing a towel from the rack she wrapped it around her and exited the room to find Sesshomaru by the door with his jacket on.

"Sesshomaru..." Kagome lowered her eyes. "Is everything ok?"

"Are you tired?"

"I'm fine," Kagome then frowned, "why would I be?"

Not tired from great sex, that's for damn sure.

"Get dressed and I'll meet you down stairs," Sesshomaru began. "I want to take you out if you'd let me."

"Where," Kagome suddenly looked up at him.

"It's a surprise," Sesshomaru then went to her sink and ran the water washing his hands.

Kagome suddenly smiled.

Of course he'd have to do that. His fingers did go where no man's finger has ever gone before.

Sesshomaru then walked by her and left.

Kagome then looked in her dresser drawer for something to wear.

I guess the least Sesshomaru can do is offer me a, "Sorry I didn't sleep with you" dinner.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Kagome came down stairs and saw Sesshomaru sitting on the stoop, she wore a light blue wind skirt, creamy white long sleeved blouse with her black denim jacket over it, and black sandals to match.

"Sess," Kagome called as she came down the stairs, the wind blew her dark hair that fell over her shoulders to the side. "Was I long?"

"Sess," Sesshomaru repeated as he took her hand. "My name is Sesshomaru, were you waiting for a Sess?"

Kagome grimaced as they walked down the street.

"Maybe," Kagome leaned her head on his shoulder, "what are you going to do about it?"

"You are with me," Sesshomaru said plainly, "my beautiful Kagome-sama. I will explain that to him and if he doesn't understand..."

Kagome looked up at him.

Most guys don't care if a woman is taken or not, Kagome knew. Kouga didn't give a shit.

"If he doesn't..." Kagome began.

"I'll beat his ass," Sesshomaru said it as if it was the most natural and appropriate thing to say. "Pain can sometimes help someone to understand."

I guess, Kagome thought as she saw Sesshomaru hail a cab.

"Hey," Kagome began as a cab stopped on the curb, "why do we need a cab?"

"This place is not in walking distance," Sesshomaru lowered his eyes to her shoes, "especially not for sandals."

Kagome scoffed as Sesshomaru opened the door for her, "Fine."

As they both entered the cab the driver asked immediately, "Where to?"

Sesshomaru shut the door to the side of him, "Take me to 295 Motts in Manhattan."

Kagome slouched back and glanced at the window as the car drove.

"You're awfully quiet," Sesshomaru took her hand into his. "Tell me what's on your mind."

Kagome only turned her dark eyes to him momentarily before she resumed their position at the window.

Fuck it, I'm going to ask...

"Why didn't you," Kagome turned to him, "finish what you started?"

"Don't we have a promise?"

"Fuck that, it was more than that," Kagome noticed her voice raised and she brought it back down again, "Something went wrong in there and I wish you'd tell me."

Sesshomaru didn't look away from her eyes and said sternly, "I wanted to show you how you make me feel. It wasn't supposed to go as far as it did. I got you the nurse outfit, perhaps, more for myself. Maybe the testing of my own strength-"

"Test," Kagome let go of his hand and repeated angrily, "Test."

I can't believe this guy...

"You don't understand," Sesshomaru began.

"Yea whatever," Kagome folded her arms on top of her chest. "YOU don't understand."

"You're right," Sesshomaru leaned his head back, "I didn't even understand why you turned your face away from me."

Well...I got something on that one buddy...

"I didn't understand," Kagome turned fully to face him, "why you didn't let me pleasure you back."

Cabby glanced at them in the rearview mirror and began to whistle.

"I wasn't ready for that yet," Sesshomaru turned his gold eyes to look in Kagome's dark eyes. "I told you if you did I wouldn't have been able-"

"Cut the shit," Kagome sat back in her seat. "You tell me all this bull shit, lick me, get me all raveled up to then change your mind. What about me?"

Sesshomaru frowned.

"I was burning for you in there," Kagome looked at the window, "I am showering, trying to get your essence off of me, thinking what I could've done to disgust you."

"You couldn't possibly be disgusting to me."

"Well look," Kagome pointed, "you obviously don't know women. I feel so hot and desirable when I'm with you - no shame towards my body - I don't even flinch when you touch me. I love being with you, I love it when you kiss me, take my hand, taste me, all that shit."

Sesshomaru suddenly smiled wickedly.

"Laugh it up," Kagome looked back at him and glared. "This is not going to happen again."

Sesshomaru looked at her dismayed.

"You bet," Kagome snorted, "I'll get you all hot and steamed to turn you to the buzzards. So much that in the bathroom while the lights are off you'll be thinking of me as your stroke yourself."

Sesshomaru chuckled and turned his face to the window, "You're amusing."

"You have no idea," Kagome crossed her legs and scoffed. "Too bad I can't see how amusing you'll get with yourself."

"Next time look at me," Sesshomaru grabbed her hand and yanked her towards him, "look in my eyes and let me see how much you want me. When you look away that tells me you're not ready. Though," Sesshomaru lowered his eyes to her area, "this told me other wise. However, being ready needs to be both mental and physical the next time you feel the need to say fuck your promise."

Oh whatever...

"Aw," Kagome mocked as she looked up at him with puppy-like eyes, "Looking at you was all it took, huh?"

Kagome leaned up and nipped his bottom lip purring, while her eyes never left his.

"So then," Sesshomaru leaned down and kissed her passionately, while wrapping his arms around her.

Kagome could feel herself getting aroused all over again.

God he feels so good...

"Hey," The cabby said, "we're here. That'll be fifteen dollars please."

Kagome pulled away from Sesshomaru and sat properly in her seat smiling, Sesshomaru reached in his wallet for the money.

Well, since we're not at my place there's no chance of letting the past repeat itself even though...

"Come on Kagome," Sesshomaru pushed open the car door and gave out his hand, "save your thoughts till after we eat."

Kagome smiled.

Right...

The building was red with an image of an anime female holding a bowl of hot ramen on the top of the store, not too fancy, but inside the lights were dim and there on the walls were Chinese art and images of China 500 years back.

Wow interesting place, Kagome admired.

They sat at a small booth designed specifically for lovers because the table couldn't fit more than two, though the place was dim a light stood above them giving their table some lighting that matched well with the beige cushion seats and table clothes.

"Oh," Kagome smiled as she opened the menu, "everything looks good. I don't know where to begin. I always liked Chinese food the best."

Sesshomaru glanced at the waiter that approached their table, "Can I get two orders of Blue Hawaii please?"

The waiter bowed and left them.

Blue Hawaii...

"What's that?" Kagome asked as she folded her menu. "Is that a dessert?"

"A drink," Sesshomaru opened his menu, "They don't card you here."

"Oh," Kagome smiled wickedly. "You gonna get me a lot of drinks."

Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow, "I wouldn't advise it. A Blue Hawaii is one of those drinks where you hardly notice the alcohol, however, it is there and depending on how it's made - one helping can get you tipsy."

"What about three?"

"Dancing on tables."

"And how about four," Kagome's eyes met with Sesshomaru's just then.

"If you make it to four," Sesshomaru winced, "you'll find that out on your own."

Kagome saw the waiter has returned, "I'll have some chicken and Broccoli, a lot of sauce."

"Vegetable Lo Mien," Sesshomaru answered.

The waiter took their menus and left while another returned with their drinks.

"Wow," Kagome saw the blue drink filled to the rim of her tall glass with a umbrella holding a cherry and sliced pineapple at the top of it, even the straw resting on the side of it had a twist at the end. "It's pretty."

"Taste it," Sesshomaru encouraged. "You'll like it."

Kagome gazed at him provocatively as she took the umbrella holding the cherry and pineapple and with her tongue she slid the red cherry into her mouth, while Sesshomaru's eyes were glued to her lips.

Sesshomaru chuckled, "You're not going to let me off easy?"

Kagome shook her head as she chewed on the cherry.

"It's just as well," Sesshomaru began and he took out the straw and drunk his drink straight from the glass.

Kagome leaned back as the waiter placed her food in front of her, and another came with Sesshomaru's.

"It looks good," Kagome smelled it and smiled, "I can't wait to try this."

Sesshomaru suddenly chuckled at the statement.

"What's your problem?" Kagome had to ask.

"I just figured," Sesshomaru grabbed his chop sticks, "that there are plenty of things you probably can't wait to try."

Kagome glared at him.

I'm sure he can guess...

"Like what?" Kagome snorted, "It seems as though you want to add something to the table here."

Sesshomaru caught his lo mien with his chopsticks, "I want you to spend the night with me."

Kagome eyes widened as her broccoli slipped from her chopstick.

Spend the night at his house...for what?

Kagome looked up at him, "Why?"

"There's many things I want to know about you," Sesshomaru lowered his eyes on his food. "Maybe I want to make you breakfast, maybe I want to know what it's like to have you in my arms, maybe I just want to know more about you all together to where when we finally-"

Kagome let out a breath and finished, "Have more meaning. That's fine, but let me see how I'm feeling after dinner. I would have to come home and-"

"Why don't you just spend the weekend with me," Sesshomaru wasn't eating his food, more like playing with it, and his eyes were still low. "I'll have to be returning to work so I won't be able to see you as often as I want to. I want you with me."

Kagome lowered her eyes too.

What's this all about? Kagome wondered. Somehow the way he said it just melts me inside.

I want you with me...

I guess if I can make Sesshomaru want me as much as he does...that should be satisfying enough despite him turning me on and leaving me cold, but I understand even if I don't want to.

"You're not eating," Kagome smiled as she stared at her food, "is everything okay?"

"I just remembered that my brother was coming," Sesshomaru picked up his drink, "I don't want him to meet you."

"What's his name?" Kagome finally looked up Sesshomaru. "Does he resemble you?"

"Sadly," Sesshomaru put his drink down, "don't worry about his name, like him, it isn't important."

Ok we're both not eating so...

"Why don't we head to your place now," Kagome leaned back and pushed her plate away. "It's obvious we're not doing much here. I don't think I can spend the weekend, but will you settle for the night?"

Sesshomaru let the blue liquid pour in his mouth as he glanced at Kagome sideways.

His eyes are really beautiful...

Sesshomaru set down his drink, "Maybe you'll feel differently when we're there."

Who knows?

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~~^~^~^

Sesshomaru opened the door and hit the light switch, Kagome followed him from behind and smiled at the image of his spacious living room, the corner from where they stood was a fairly large kitchen and northwest of the living room was a staircase.

A guy like him would have a staircase, Kagome thought. Wow, he really does have a nice place. This place make's my house look like a damn matchbox.

"Come with me," Sesshomaru took her hand and led her up stairs. "I want to show you my bedroom."

This should be interesting...

On the upper level located south was the door Sesshomaru led Kagome to, and when he opened the door Kagome eyes widened.

Oh shit...I feel like a subway bum.

The room was large and in the center was his king size bed that had a good amount of pillows before the comfy gray comforter, and the floor was covered with an eggplant colored rug.

"Maybe I should take my shoes off," Kagome then turned her eyes to his large dresser as the end of the room, then her eyes zeroed in on glass doors with windows on each side of it and she swallowed, "You have a balcony..."

"Don't worry about your shoes," He brought her into the room, "come with me to see the view of the balcony."

Kagome hesitated before she followed him.

All I want to do is gather some newspapers and lye down on a nice and cozy...bench.

Sesshomaru opened the glass doors when they approached it, and there they saw the whole view of the city as navy blue sky and a crescent moon above them.

Kagome could feel a cool breeze caress her face, and blow her skirt where she nervously held it down.

I feel so inferior right now...

The wind even lifted Sesshomaru's hair above his shoulders as he took her hand and stared at the view.

I think I should go...but it would be rude to just leave...ugh I'll never get any sleep here although the bed looks cozy as hell.

"Maybe," Kagome pulled her hand away from his, "I shouldn't spend the night. I always sleep through the day and I'm supposed to register for my classes so...it would be better if-"

"I'll wake you," Sesshomaru unzipped his jacket and tossed it on the floor beside the dresser, "Lye with me."

Kagome quickly turned around when Sesshomaru began to undress himself.

How did I end up in this rich place again?

Sesshomaru had his shirt off and he began to unbuckle his pants, only in the corner of his eyes did he saw Kagome's back facing him, "I see you're starting that up again."

Kagome smiled remembering how she turned her back to him when she couldn't bear the sight of his penis.

"I made up for that, didn't I," Kagome smiled, "but someone didn't let me continue."

Kagome heard the sound Sesshomaru's jeans made when he pulled it off of him.

Don't turn around...

"Let me know when you're finish," Kagome said lowly.

"I am," Sesshomaru hit the light switch and walked to his bed. "Come, lye with me."

Kagome turned around but she could only see a shadowy image of him as he got under the covers.

"You're naked," Kagome wrapped her arms around her chest and grimaced. "I assume that's how you sleep."

"Why, don't you undress yourself as well," Sesshomaru suggested, "My comforter feels most comforting against bare skin."

Kagome smiled.

Let's see...

Slowly Kagome pulled her skirt down and lifted up her blouse, her sandals followed but not her bra and panties.

"More," Sesshomaru urged.

Heh, I don't think so.

"You're still on punishment," Kagome slowly walked to the bed and eased herself under the covers. "Besides, I'm sure you don't need anything to persuade you to break your word."

Kagome rested her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around him.

God, his chest is hard...and this bed is comfortable.

Kagome bit her bottom as she felt Sesshomaru slide a finger down her back over her bra buckle.

"You smell good," Kagome found herself drifting in his touch as she yawned, "and I suddenly feel tired."

Sesshomaru pulled her closer to his chest, "I'll see you in the morning then."

Yea...

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^^~^~^~^^~^~^^~^~^

{8hours later}

Inuyasha banged on the door, "Sesshomaru!"

Miroku was on the floor with his back against the wall dozing.

~^~^~^^~^~^~^^~^^~^~^~^^~^~^^~^~^^~^~^~^^~^

Kagome leaned her head up dazed at the sound of banging.

Oh, I better tell Sess... Kagome thought.

"Sesshomaru," Kagome shook him until he opened his eyes; "Someone is banging on your door down stairs."

Sesshomaru eyes were red as he glared at his door and suddenly ripped the covers off of his body."

Kagome saw a blurry image of his naked profile as she turned over.

"Have fun," Kagome shut her eyes.

Oh so comfy...

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~

"Sesshomaru," Inuyasha suddenly brought his leg back to kick the door, but before he did it opened.

"Inuyasha..." Sesshomaru said coldly. "Welcome back."

Inuyasha made a face.

I had no idea someone could look that bad this early, Inuyasha thought.

A/N: MUAHAHAHAHAH. I know what some of you are thinking. Didn't expect me to do the time differences did ya? Ha! I hate to leave such a cliffy, but just be warned that there's some fun filled moments on its way. Oh and for those who have asthma - get your pump ready for the next chapter. LOL Psycho-Demoness - your review had me cracking up.