InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome! Where are you?! ❯ the world with NO magic part 3 ( Chapter 42 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome! Where are you?!

Chapter 42: The world with no Magic. Part 3

(German)

{Russian}

I've had a couple of reviewers mention if there is no magic should not sess be unconscious all the time. I did think about doing that, but, I didn't like the idea of him being just a body for a couple of days, so I ignored that. If you don't like how I'm handling it, just assume that there is some magic, but, it's such a small amount that neither one of them can detect or use it.

__________________________________________________

A gunshot rings out . . .

Sesshomaru falls to one knee. His left leg has been shot in the calf, and his blood is flowing freely.

He looks at Kagome in shock . . .

Kagome scrambles up.

A gunshot . . .

a thud . . .

the bullet hit the ground where Kagome was sitting . . .

He yells, "Run! Bitch! Hide!"

He stands, ignoring the pain in his lower leg. He pulls out both swords, growling into the darkness.

"Run! Sesshomaru! Those are guns! You can't fight them like that!" Kagome yells as she spreads out on the ground, trying to hide from the guns.

Stepping into the clearing is a group of men. Kagome recognizes the swastika symbol that one of the is wearing.

She instantly thinks, "what if Nazi scientists get a hold of Sesshomaru or the cube? What would they do?"

********************************

earlier in the day . . .

All of the conversations in this section are in German.

In the city of Hiltergrad, in a conference room, maps of the area are spread out on the walls, a small group of men is planning today's patrol sweep.

In the room are: SS-Colonel Fritz Christen, head of intelligence of the province. SS-major Otto Baum, commander of SS-Totenkopf tank company C. SS-captain Josef Dietrich, commander of Special police battalion 148. SS-Lieutenant Karl Gurtner of the special police battalion 148 company D.

"Aerial photos show a small fire here." The colonel points to one of the maps. "Our friends, the guerillas, know that we will spot it. SO, it's obviously a trap. They want us to enter that forest, where they'll ambush us."

The other men in the room nod.

"So, we're going to ambush them. Lieutenant, your company will approach this spot and trigger their ambush."

The lieutenant, a thin man in his earlier thirties, pales, and asks, "Sir."

"You may speak."

"Do I have to bull right in, or may I try to sneak up on them?"

"Since we'll want to surround the forest before you trigger the ambush, the answer is obvious lieutenant, you will approach them, with as much stealth as you can, but, you will, once you are told that the covering forces." The colonel nods the other two men in the room. "Are ready. You will attack."

The lieutenant nods. "Thank you, sir."

"Captain." The captain, a heavyset man in his thirties, nods. "Your infantry will surround the forest, and once the ambush begins you will enter the forest and hunt down the guerillas." He nods.

"Major." The major, a young blond man in his mid-twenties, grins.

"My panzers will grind them under our treads."

The Colonel nods. "Be warned Major, I would expect the guerillas to assume that we would probe with more than just a company of convicts from the penal battalion, so expect the guerillas to have some anti-panzer weapons."

"In those woods? I'm going to be smashing trees left and right, there is no way that they could have any artillery set up."

The lieutenant and major exchange glances and they shake their heads. `Fresh out of officers training school . . . '

The colonel sighs, "Son. Listen to me, your father might be a general, but you don't need artillery to take out a panzer. All you need is an antitank mine and the willingness to jump on the panzer and light a fuse. And hope you can run away before the mine goes off."

"If you run. These japanese-backed guerillas are more than willing to trade one life for a panzer." The Lieutenant adds in.

The captain nods, "And any path that is big enough for your panzers will be mined."

The major snarls at the captain and lieutenant. "Shut up, you two. As officers of a penal battalion . . . "

SLAM! The colonel's hand hits the desk, stopping conversation. "Major. You are new here. These two officers are trying to help you by giving you the benefit of their experience in combat. The fact that they were assigned to the penal battalion as punishment for crimes against the Reich is not in question here. Your combat experience is."

The major shuts up. `If you weren't an old-time Totenkopf soldier like my father, but you're an old war buddy of his, so . . . '

"Any other questions?"

"Air support?"

"I'll have a platoon in helicopters standing by, and some bombers ready to takeoff. I can't put them in the air early, because that might tip off the guerillas."

"Anything else?" a pause. "See to your men, then, gentlemen."

The three officers leave the room.

The major quickly leaves the other two, ignoring requests to talk.

"Well, Karl. He's going to be a big help." The captain sarcastically remarks to the lieutenant.

"Yes. He is not going to risk his panzers to save us."

The captain nods. "I'll have my men ready to go when the time comes . . . "

"But, I can read the map as well as you. In those woods it'll take you half an hour to an hour to get to my location via foot." The lieutenant finishes. He sighs, "Oh, well, that's our job. Die for the Reich."

"Yes, after you made the mistake of attacking that undercover gestapo officer." The captain remarks.

"And after you caught stealing money from your men." The lieutenant

"Our lives mean nothing. Headquarters is going to send us into suicide attacks, saving the lives of people like the Major."

"Yes." The lieutenant sighs. "Well, let's gather up our convicts and see if we can survive to fight another day."

********************

All the conversations in this section are in Russian.

About Noontime . . .

A couple of men, in partial German uniforms, carrying submachine guns are walking, slowly and carefully through the forest.

"What's the job again, Ivan?"

"Georgi, are you that forgetful? The German's think the guerillas have sent some people in these woods. We are going to flush them out."

"And kill them?"

"Nope. They want them alive."

"Fuck. I wanted to hurt someone."

Ivan shrugs. "They simply said, alive, and once the gestapo gets a hold of them, they're going to get hurt away. So, I am sure we'll be able to knock them around. You know, trying to capture them."

Georgi smiles. "Good. I wonder, would they have any girls with them?"

"In these woods? Not fucking likely."

"Fuck. And the gestapo goons always get to do the city raids where you can rape the women."

"Is that all you ever think about? Hurting people and fucking?"

"What else is there in life? Ever since I got drunk and cursed the Germans in public, my life is over. They threw me in jail and told me I had a choice. Join this special police battalion or be sent to the coal mines. Here, at least, I can have some fun . . . in those damn mines, they work you death in only a couple of weeks."

"Yeah, you've told me this before."

"And, you know as well I as do, the only way you leave this battalion is when you are dead, so . . . I fuck when and where I can. And since I can't hurt or kill the Germans, I'll hurt anybody else."

Georgi thinks, `you can't even try to organize a revolt, because the one sure way to get out of the outfit is to tell the gestapo about a planned revolt. They reward whoever tells them, with freedom and money. And since damn near everyone in the unit are former crooks and other selfish bastards that would sell their grandmothers for a cup of coffee. The gestapo gets plenty of tips.'

"Yeah. But you can get out of the outfit."

"If you can steal enough loot to bribe your way out, yeah. But, how often does that happen?"

"Yeah. Sometimes."

"With everybody in the unit trying to steal and loot at the same time, it is not going to happen all that often! All of us messed up once . . . and now, the Germans control us. And they send us out to die."

"Yeah." Ivan sighs. "All I did was have a pretty sister, and when the Germans came to take her away, as an officer's plaything . . . "

"They decided that you volunteered for the police battalion, so they could keep an eye on you, so you wouldn't join the guerillas."

"Yep."

A third man joins them. "Keep it fucking quiet you two!" He hisses. "I don't want my head blown off because you two can't keep your big mouths closed."

"Sorry, corporal."

"Yes, sir."

"Also, we're getting close." The corporal points to a field. "They're on the other side of that killing field."

The three men move along the edge of the field, but don't really enter it.

"Germans." Ivan whispers in disgust.

The corporal snorts. "We made this one, as the soviet was collapsing, they did this. The bullet holes tell me that. The Germans wouldn't have wasted the bullets."

"Fucking smart ass." Georgi whispers.

"Do you want me to see what kind of shitty detail I can come up with?" the corporal threatens.

"No. Sir." Georgi whispers. `We get the shit end of the stick no matter what. Fuck.' He thinks.

***********************************

About one hundred meters from where Kagome and Sesshomaru are sitting.

Late in the afternoon.

All conversations in this section are in Russian.

"There are two people in the clearing ahead, lieutenant. Both are wearing plain, stupid looking, white robes." A man, wearing a private's uniform, says in Russian. He is speaking slowly and clearly, like he's talking to someone that doesn't understand it well, as he crawls toward the lieutenant.

"Anything else about them?" the lieutenant asks, also in a slow Russian. `My Russian is getting better, but, I still don't understand it's when spoken fast.' He thinks.

"I didn't get close. They were talking normally though. In Japanese, I think."

The lieutenant grimaces, `lovely. If the guerillas are talking in Japanese, then this must be a big group of them. And those are their commanders, or perhaps translators.' He thinks.

"Also, one of them had white hair, it almost gleamed it was so white."

"Odd."

"And, from the tone, I'd say that at least one of them was female, lieutenant."

The lieutenant looks at the Cossack scout, his eyebrows raised. The man nods break. "I swear."

"Ok, spread the word to slowly and quietly spread out. Keep an eye out for traps, since we haven't come across any, I'm getting really weird vibes." The lieutenant orders. "Also have the radio man to come up."

A couple of minutes later, another Russian, this time with a large radio on his back, crawls up the lieutenant. "Sir."

"Radio back to headquarters tell them that we're in position. We can attack when they give the signal."

The radio man nods and begins to speak into his mike. After a couple of rapid fire Russian sentences, he tells the officer, "they said stand by, the panzers are having problems getting into the correct positions."

"fuck." The lieutenant says under his breath. He looks up at the sky. "How long?"

"Nightfall, maybe?"

"Double fuck. The guerillas have to be hidden in some hole in the ground, and they'll come out at night." The lieutenant sighs, "radio back, tell them if night falls, I don't want the air support."

"Sir?" the radio private asks.


"Do you want those Luftwaffe idiots bombing these woods at night, where we'd have to set off flares pinpointing our location to everyone, including the guerillas, so they don't bomb us?"

"No, sir. I'll radio in your request."

`Not that it'll matter, I'm sure that stupid major will call in some air support and they'll follow his orders, not mine.' The lieutenant thinks and sighs.

"Ah, sir." The radio man says after a couple of minutes, "a message from the captain, he'll pass along your request, but he says we'd better have some green flares ready."

The lieutenant sighs and nods.

Time passes. . . .

{"Sir."} The radio man speaks to the lieutenant, {"the captain says in five minutes."}

The lieutenant looks at the sky, not quite sunset. {"Faster that I thought."}

{"The captain said that the colonel spoke to the major."}

{"The colonel's a good commander."} The lieutenant sighs, {"too bad he's a desk jockey now."} A pause, then he orders, {"Order everyone to crawl forward and get ready."}

The lieutenant crawls forward, so he can finally see the clearing. `One with white hair and the one with the black hair is a woman. I don't know about the one with white hair. She looks and sounds like a woman, but I don't see any breasts. But Japanese whores don't have large breasts, so.'

He looks, critically, around the clearing. `Ok. They've placed their whores out in the open to draw us in. but where are the damned guerillas?' he thinks.

Sesshomaru stands up and begins to walk around.

The lieutenant nudges the sergeant next to him. {"One in the leg."}

The sergeant nods, aims, and . . .

Fires . . .

Sesshomaru falls to one knee and yells, "Run! Bitch! Run!" at Kagome

Kagome stands up.

The corporal that was aiming at her misses.

Sesshomaru stands up, drawing his two swords.

Kagome falls down yelling, "Run! Sesshomaru! Those are guns! You can't fight them like that!"

{"Alive! I want them alive!"} the lieutenant yells as he waves for his the assault platoon to step into the clearing with him.

Sesshomaru stands his ground, pointing his swords at the approaching men. `I can't run, but, by staying still I can surprise them when they get close.' He thinks.

`What do I do?' Kagome thinks in a panic. `He's going to get captured or killed.' She bites her lips. `If I stay, I'll get captured and if that happens, my gut is telling me that we might never get free.'

Kagome begins to scramble and try to run, bent low into the woods.

{"Let her run!"} the lieutenant orders the sergeant. {"Have a couple of men follow her. She'll lead them to where the guerillas are!"}

The sergeant nods and orders a couple of men to follow Kagome. {"When she stops, one of you comes back here and tell us."} He orders as they leave the clearing.

While this is going on, Sesshomaru is slowly shifting his position. Men are entering the clearing, but they are staying well out of reach of his swords.

"Drop. Weapons. Surrender." The lieutenant slowly says in Japanese.

"Never." Sesshomaru snarls. "I'll die before I will surrender."

The lieutenant pulls his pistol and shoots at the ground next to his feet. "Surrender."

Sesshomaru snarls. His lip curls showing his fangs. His tail straightens out and the hair on it fluffs out. His hands go white from the pressure he is applying to the hilts of his swords.

("Fuck. It's not human") the lieutenant whispers in German. Similar whispers in Russian rings the clearing.

`Controlling my anger and instincts are getting harder and harder.' Sesshomaru thinks. `This world has been slowly killing me and destroying my spirit. I will die with my swords in my hands, in combat, the way that the Lord of the Western Lands is supposed to die.'

Sesshomaru charges the lieutenant.

{"Don't Kill it!"} the lieutenant yells as he starts to dodge Sesshomaru's attacks. Sesshomaru's damaged leg allows the lieutenant to dodge the attacks.

{"Jump him!"} the lieutenant yells as he backs away.

{"Jump him!"} the sergeant adds, yelling.

A couple of men move in close, but they are too slow.

Tenseiga, a normal sword in this world, slashes one mans throat, killing him.

Tokijin cleanly cuts the other man's leg off at the knee, and as he falls, Tenseiga removes his head in a smooth flowing attack.

Sesshomaru is a master swordsman.

He spins, looking for more targets.

{"Whoever knocks him out gets the girl to rape!"} the lieutenant yells.

He fires his pistol at Sesshomaru's feet, causing Sesshomaru to shift, unsteadily on his injured leg.

A group of men charges Sesshomaru. This time they run at him fast and gang tackle Sesshomaru.

The scrum of men and Sesshomaru roll in the dirt a couple of times.

The scrum stops moving.

{"Got him!"} one of the men yells.

The men slowly get off Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru is unconscious, bleeding badly from a cut in his forehead. Blood rings his mouth. His robe is torn open and bruises can be seen forming on his ribs.

Tokijin is buried in one man's heart.

Tenseiga is still in Sesshomaru's closed fist. Another man is holding onto his stomach, trying to prevent his guts from sliding out through the hole Tenseiga made.

All the other men that jumped on Sesshomaru have claws and teeth marks on them.

The lieutenant shoots the badly injured soldier in the head. {"He won't live with that wound. This is less painful."} He says in explanation to his men. They nod in understanding.

{"Tie it, no him, up."} The lieutenant orders. The open robe allows him to be sure about Sesshomaru's sex.

{"Sir! A backpack! And there are books and papers in it!"} one of the soldiers calls out as he stands next to the backpack.

{"Radio man. Tell them that we need a helicopter. There is some paperwork and a captured . . . a creature that needs to go back."}

The lieutenant also orders, {"Sergeant, begin to set off some green flames at regular intervals, so they'll know where we are."}

The radio man and sergeant nod.

{"Sergeant, send a squad after those two men that chased the girl. She's leading them into an ambush and I want to know where it is."}

The sergeant nods and begins to gather a squad to follow the men and Kagome.

The lieutenant looks at Sesshomaru. `What is it? You hear rumors of Japanese biological weapons, but I always thought that were just diseases. But, they must have found some way to splice dog genes into a human being.'

He rubs his chin, still thinking. `Well, if you could meld the basic loyalty and obedience of dogs with human intelligence . . . A perfect soldier? Yes. That must be what they were going for.'

The lieutenant smiles, he bends down and shifts Sesshomaru head, making sure he is still alive. `And you, my dog human, are my ticket out of this assignment. Bringing you in, alive, is going to look really good on my record.'

{"Sir."} The sergeant asks the lieutenant in a whisper, {"the men would like to know what types of reward are we going to get. That backpack didn't have anything in it."}

{"A big reward, sergeant. Pass the word, getting this thing to headquarters might mean a ticket out of this battalion."}

The sergeant whistles. {"It's that important?"}

The lieutenant nods. "{And pass along this too, if he shows up dead. Headquarters are going be to very upset at us."}

{"He dies. We die."} The sergeant guesses.

{"Yes. Probably a slow and painful death, too."} The lieutenant says, {"oh, yes. Tell the men that the gestapo is going to be very interested in the backpack, so, if anything is missing from it and they found out, and they will, I'd expect, kill whoever stole it."}

{"I'll pass the word."} The sergeant says. He leaves talking to the men.

A couple of minutes pass. Night falls.

The lieutenant looks up. `I asked for helicopters, why am I hearing planes?'

A couple of men, also look up and they begin to move back into the forest.

A whistling sound . . .

BOOOMMM!! BOOMMM!! BOOMMM!!

Bombs are falling on the area.

Everyone hits the ground. The lieutenant covers Sesshomaru with his body.

"{Radio! Tell them that their bombing us!"} the lieutenant and most of the other men yell!

{"I am!"} the radio private yells!

{"Sergeant! Get some men over here! We're dragging him into the woods!"} the lieutenant grabs Sesshomaru by the shoulders and starts to drag him into the woods. The sergeant and a couple of other men help.

The backpack is also moved into the woods.

Another round of bombing hits the area . . .

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

{"Sir! They think we're the guerillas. That we've captured the flares and radios and we're trying to lure them into an ambush!"}

{"What! Why!"}

{"We were supposed to use yellow flares! Not green!"}

The lieutenant looks stunned for a second. `Goddamned mix up at headquarters. No. That damned major. Kill us, take the loot and the glory, has to be. Fuck.'

{"Ok! Men! We're in a rat fuck! Everyone back to the trucks!"}

{"Sir! We've got wounded!"}

Off in the distance another, a smaller explosion is heard. It is in the same direction that Kagome ran off to. The sounds of bullets are also heard in that direction.

`When it rains it pours!' the lieutenant thinks, `now, the damned guerillas strike. Let me think.'

{"Sergeant!"}

The corporal from earlier yells, {"he's hurt, sir! Shrapnel from that last attack!"}

{"Ok, you, then! Take a couple of men, grab that."} The lieutenant points to Sesshomaru's body. {"And start carrying it back to the trucks. Keep it alive!"}

{"Yes sir!"} the corporal salutes and grabs the same men that he was talking too earlier in the day. They grab Sesshoamru's body and begin to carry him away into the forest.

{"Ok! Men! The guerillas are going to be coming this way! We've got to protect that body, so form a defensive line and get ready for them!"}

`I wish I could have gone with the body, but, if I'm not here in command, this scum would run away. So, the best way I can defend it and myself is by being aggressive.' The lieutenant thinks.

He forms his men into a line and begins to hunt for the guerillas.

Once his men are organized, the lieutenant remembers about Kagome's backpack.

{"You!"} he points to one of his men.

{"Sir!"}

{"Take that backpack back to the trucks!"}

The man grabs the backpack and vanishes into the forest, in the same direction that Sesshomaru was dragged off in.

*******************************************

Let's go back a few minutes and see what happened to Kagome, hmm?

Kagome is running, wildly, through the woods. Her sword thumps her leg at every step. She dodges in between trees as the daylight fades. The leafy trees block any light and forest quickly becomes very dark and spooky.

`I've got to something about a bra.' Kagome thinks, oddly enough, as she runs through the forest with just a thin white robe and pair of slippers on.

`Plan, Kagome. Just running isn't going to work.' She thinks. She dinks around another large oak tree. She looks up and smiles, `I've seen Inu-yasha use trees before. A lot people don't look up.'

She stops and begins to scramble up a large tree. Her white robe gets caught on a branch. Kagome rips the robe off. `I needed to take this off anyway. A white robe in a dark forest, they'll spot me easily.' She thinks.

She scrambles up and onto a large branch a good three or four meters off the ground. Kagome locates a thick branch, which is full of green leaves to hide behind. `Ok. I've got a minute. I hope. Let's take stock and plan.'

She swallows. `I've got a sword, which I barely know how to use. They've got guns. I've got one ripped white robe and slippers. That's it.' She thinks. Her right hand grips Jaa Kalpa's hilt, in her left hand is the bunched up white robe. Her nude body is pressed up against the rough bark of the tree.

`I'm not hearing a lot of gunshots. So . . . either he's dead or captured already. I pray he's captured.' She thinks. A noise attracts her attention to the ground.

The two men that are following her have gotten close to the tree. They are talking and whispering to each other, pointing to the ground with a low-powered flashlight, as they try to track her.

Kagome looks at her sword. `I can jump down, on one of them and maybe knock him out or kill him. I'm pretty sure of that. But . . . can I do it fast enough, so that other man won't kill me, with that submachine he's holding?' she thinks.


She takes a deep breath, trying to work up the courage to jump. The rough bark of the tree, rubs her breasts, reminding her that's she nude. `Hmmm. My breasts.' Kagome looks down at her chest. `Or, do I trick them into lowering their guard by acting like a whore?'

`Which plan will work? Jumping on one of them and hoping that I'm fast enough to kill the second before he kills me. Or. Sliding down, pretending to surrender, and offering my body in an attempt to have them go easy on me? And then when their guard is down, pull the knives that I can see on them and kill them.'

Kagome takes a deep breath, looks around, to make sure that the three of them are alone. She bites her lips. `I've got to save Sesshomaru and get back the cube. No matter what the cost.'

She nods her head. She's made her decision.

Authors' note: Do you, the reader, have a plan for her to use?

*****************************************

Now, let's go see about Sesshomaru, shall we?

Sesshomaru is being carried between the two privates from earlier. His arms are tied behind his back, so each private has an arm slung between Sesshomaru's arm and back. They are carrying him, basically suspended between them. Sesshomaru is tall, however, so his feet drag along the ground. His tail also is dragging behind them.

Sesshomaru is moaning, trying to wake up, but he is still unconscious.

Georgi whispers, {"corporal, I've got an idea."}

{"You have an idea?"} the corporal replies in surprise.

{"You saw the dirty looks that the panzer-men were giving us."} The corporal nods. {"Do you really think, especially with the lieutenant not being with us, that they're going to let us take credit for this?"} Georgi's free hand grabs Sesshomaru's head and shakes it.

The corporal grunts. {"Maybe. Let's hear your idea."} He spits out.

{"You know that they are going to kill us, claiming that they thought we were guerillas and take him, don't you."} Georgi presses his point.

The corporal snarls, {"What is your fucking idea!"}

{"Since we've dead men anyway, how about a last bit of fun?"}

{"I'm not bending over for you, asshole."} Ivan, the other private states.

{"Not you, this thing."} Georgi shakes Sesshomaru's head again.

{"You want to fuck it?"} the corporal asks. {"I know that you've done boys before, but this?"}

{"Sure, why not? I mean, I'd much rather have that whore that ran away, especially with her tits bouncing like they were. But, we don't have her, all we've got is this. And if I'm going to be killed, I want my balls emptied first."}

{"Then kill him afterward?"} Ivan asks.

{"No."} The corporal interrupts. {"We keep him alive."}

{"Corporal . . . "} Ivan whines.

{"I will allow you to have some fun, Georgi. But, he stays alive, just in case you're wrong."}

{"I am not."}

The corporal shrugs, {"IF you're wrong, keeping him alive is the best thing we can do. And if you're right, it's not going to matter, anyway, right?"}

Ivan and Georgi nods.

{"So, after you have your fun, we'll do what the lieutenant said."}

Ivan whispers, {"and hope that the Germans treat us right . . . "}

The other two nods.

{"Drop him."} Georgi orders.

Sesshomaru is dropped onto the ground. He moans.

{"Slap him awake, Ivan."} Georgi orders as he begins to loosen his clothes so he can pull out his manhood.

SLAP! Slap!

Sesshomaru's eyes open. They are yellow with bloodshot through them. He snarls, "I will kill you slowly. Your blood will drip from my fangs."

{"Anybody knows Japanese?"} the corporal asks. The other two shakes their heads.

The corporal slaps Sesshomaru across the face, snapping his head back. "Surrender." The corporal thinks, `that's all the Japanese I know. Well, ok. Saki and geisha, but I don't think that those words are useful, now.'

"Never!"

SLAP!

{"Hold him down, Ivan"} Georgi orders, his pants are now bunched up around his ankles. He is holding his manhood, slowly stroking it.

Ivan smiles as he pushes Sesshomaru into the ground. {"You bastard you killed Klementi, he was a friend. I hope this hurts!"} he hisses into Sesshomaru's ear as he sits on Sesshomaru's back, preventing him from moving.

Georgi grabs Sesshoumaru's robe and moves it out of his way. He bends down behind him and he yanks Sesshomaru legs apart. {"Ivan, hold this out of my way!"} He snarls as he grabs Sesshomaru tail, which was trying to hit him, and pulls on it, hard.

Sesshomaru does not yell in pain. He grits his teeth. `I will remember this. I will kill you. All three of you will die horrible lingering deaths.' He thinks.

Ivan grabs Sesshomaru's tail, pulling it out of Georgi's way.

Georgi bends down, grabs Sesshomaru's hips, lifting them off the ground and spreading his asschecks.

The corporal looks around, `I thought I heard something?' he thinks. `Dammit, I was too interested in that and wasn't paying attention.'

`Nothing . . . ' he thinks. `Probably a squirrel or something.'

The corporal looks at Sesshomaru and his two men. Georgi's manhood is hard now. He places it between Sesshomaru's legs . . .

Because I am evil . . . I will end the chapter there.

Chapter 43 will not be nice . . .

Oh, in case any reader is wondering why I used Russian's as well as German's? That was standard procedure. While the "final solution" soldiers where German, (mainly). The soldiers that fought the guerilla (partisan fighters) in Russia, where either criminals or minorities. Basically the Germans would find a group that Stalin had persecuted, give them guns and tell them to kill the people that hurt them before the Germans took over.

Why should a German soldier die fighting guerillas if the Germans can force others to get shot, first?

Authors' notes: I've had a couple of reviews mention some problems with Kagome's and Sesshomaru's behaviors, so, I'll explain in clearer terms, than I can do inside the story.

Kagome's sexual behavior: ok. First. They are alone, if they were interacting with other people, her behavior would and will be much more like her traditional behavior.

Second. Kagome knows how to behave according the traditional virginal patterns. (Like she's learned in school, from reading/watching romances were a kiss is the BIG thing.) She's also been exposed to Miroku's perversions and hentai porno's, with those very sluty/whorish behaviors. But, she's not been exposed to anything in between.

So, now, that her relationship with sess is not virginal, what behavior can she use as an example? All she knows is the slut example. Ok. In private, she'll act this way, because she doesn't know any other way to act. In public, she'll act virginal, because that will be what is expected of her.

Sess and all the dog references I use: He is a dog demon. He is not a human. His early education/culture, etc. was not human. So, why should he act like a human?

His behavior will be based on his heritage. Either his demonic or his dog heritage. And since most Japanese demons act like humans, if I'm going to give him some nonhuman behaviors, the only thing left is dog behavior patterns.

And since these nonhuman behavior patterns are what will be noticed by Kagome, she's got to react to them.

Does this mean he is a dog? To a degree he is. He is a DOG demon. I am, I'm sure, emphasizing them more than most fanfics, and, no doubt, there will be readers that believe that I'm overemphasizing them. But, shrug. I want to show that he is NOT human, and this is a way to show that.

Authors' notes:

History of this world part 2:

Post WWII history.

In 1943 the US congressial elections sent to congress a pro-war congress, but too late. Everybody has signed peace-treaties. However, Roosevelt used this pro-war congress to push through various short and long-term policies to fight Germany and Japan.

The alliance between the US and Britain increases during this time.

Britain, with the US support begins to form/help `resistance' movements in Europe. The US begins to form/help `freedom' movements in Asia.

The next few years, 43-48, while major wars aren't fought, Germany and japan spend a lot of time crushing revolts as the conquered peoples of Europe and Asia discover just how cruelly they are going to be treated. The death camps of Germany become an open secret, as Germany uses them to frighten resistance fighters. Japan, openly, uses gas/bio warfare to crush Chinese freedom fighters (Mao is killed in these attacks.)

In 1944 Britain and the Indian national movement, come to deal. The Indians, seeing how the Japanese treat people, want the protection of the British empire, but, with more self-governing.

The British agree.

In 1946, the Philippine, scheduled to become an independent nation, refuses. They want closer ties to the US. They know that if they become independent soon thereafter, japan will attack them. The US, not wanting japan to absorb the Philippines, agrees. The Philippines are placed the road to become a state.

In 1948 Germany detonates the world's first atomic bomb, on the ruins of Leningrad. The northern Russian government surrenders to Germany soon thereafter. (With Germany having the atomic bomb, the US/Britain will not chance war, so the Russian leaders leave, looting the country in the process. A lot of people die, trying to leave Russia in old/overburdened ships, that summer/fall before the ice closes in.)

Germany and Japan begin to share the same border across Siberia. Tensions between the two empires begin to grow. Both empires are Absolutely sure that they are the master race and will conquer the world, not the other.

Both Germany and japan begin to support `democratic' movements in each others conquered territories, which lead to more revolts and more death and destruction.

In 1949 and 1950, the US and Britain explode atomic devices. Japan does not, but japan's chem. & bio warfare research is emphasized, when Peking erupts in revolt. Japans bio warfare destroys the city.

Throughout the 1950's military tensions continue at a high level all-over the world.

Britain throughout the 50's keeps or turns Africa, the middle east and India into its colonies. The few times that a pro-nazi movement begins it is crushed, without mercy.

The US, throughout the 50's organizes south/central America to help it `defend itself' against German aggression. Cuba and other European colonies are taken over by the US. `They aren't ready for independence, and we can't have Germany sending agents over, so, we'll run them, until they are ready.'

In 1958 japans finally detonates an atomic device. German spies, though, reveal that it was an American design. In Germany, the question becomes, did japan steal the design, or has japan and the US come to a deal, so that when war finally comes, japan will attack Germany, not the US as the formal agreement between japan & Germany states.

In 1960 the US extends the statehood program that Philippines is under to include Cuba and other former colonies.

By 1963 military tensions are at a peak. The soon to come death Hitler and the confusion over who will succeed him, will start WWIII.

The problem. Hitler's official successor is himmler, but himmler is also on his death bed. Himmler has not named a successor. And Hitler, might still change his mind and name someone else. So, exactly how will be in charge after Hitler's death is unknown. Some people believe that japan, perhaps in combination with the us/Britain will attack soon after Hitler's death, trying to take advantage of the confusion. Others believe that, no matter who takes over Germany, in order to prove that he is a strong leader, he's going to have to declare war on either Britain/us or japan.

So, no matter what, world war III, which will be a nuclear and, especially if japan is involved, chem. and bio warfare as well, will occur, soon.

Tech: since the German scientists were not broken up after the war, they continued to design and build. So, German, nuclear tipped, ICBM's can reach anywhere in the world. (Manned space flight began in 1955).

American/British rockets, using stolen German designs, are also there.

How was that for some alternate history?

Thank you for reading

Jeff shelton