InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome! Where are you?! ❯ Inu-yasha where are you!? part 2 ( Chapter 44 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome where are you

Chapter 44: Inu-yasha! Where are you?! Part 2

The events in this chapter takes place during day 11 and day 12 of Kagome & Sesshomaru's epic adventure.

This is a short chapter. Real-life interfered. Sorry.

__________________________________________________

A door opens, letting light into a dark, dank torture room.

An unconscious Kouga is thrown into the room.

Naraku enters. He holds Kouga's jewel shards in his open palm.

He smiles. "I knew that keeping you three alive would draw him out."

"Fuck you." Inu-yasha snarls. He rattles the chains holding him upright against a stone wall.

"Now what, Naraku?" Miroku asks in a calm voice. He is also chained.

"Now, Monk. You die." Naraku replies. "I've had my fun with your family and the jokes getting old."

"Kohaku! Come in here!" Naraku yells.

Kohaku enters. He is slowly swinging his weapon beside him as he walks into the room.

"Kohaku . . . " Sango involuntarily says as she sees her younger brother. She is chained up like Inu-yasha and Miroku.

"Inu-yasha."

"Fuck You."

"I will be generous and allow you to decide which of your friends die first."

Inu-yasha, Miroku and Sango all draw in deep breaths.

Inu-yasha's eyes flick to Sango and Miroku. He bites his lips. `They were trapped because they followed me. And I lead them into a trap. We can't escape, and we've tried. And now, with Kouga captured, I don't know who can rescue us . . . ' he thinks.

"Master, Kagura is coming. She says that she has the kitsune and the little girl!" a human guard from outside the room yells.

Naraku smiles . . .

`Tonight, I will enjoy myself. Finally. I've won.' He thinks.

Kirara spiffs and scratches at the cage, near Sango's feet. Kirara is trapped inside.

Kagura enters the room. Her walk is slightly unsteady, but.

She is carrying a limp Shippo in the right hand and unconscious Rin in her left hand, so that's probably why.

Naraku's is staring intensely at Inu-yasha as he asks in a silky smooth voice, "well, Inu-yasha, have you decided which of your friends is killed first?"

"Fuck you." Inu-yasha growls.

"I've tortured you, but that should not have affected your vocabulary, Inu-yasha. Surely, you can say something besides that obscenity."

"Fuck you, you bastard." He snarls.

Naraku rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

Kagura walks next him.

She holds out the unconscious Shippo and in a somewhat odd voice asks Naraku, "catch this, please?"

She drops Shippo, Naraku automatically catches Shippo, only . . .

As soon his hands touch `Shippo', what he is holding changes shape. It turns into a stone fox statue. Naraku is suddenly pulled to the ground, his hands trapped under the statue.

Kagura's head and shoulder change shape into Shippo. He laughs, "Got you!"

Rin opens up Kagura's robe and squeals, "got him!"

Shippo throws off Kagura's robe and he jumps off Rin's shoulders.

`Rin' in his left-hand changes shape. It turns into a metal spray tube, from Kagome's time. Shippo points it into Naraku's face and begins to spray him with Raid spider killing spray . . .

Naraku screams! His face starts to melt.

Rin, while Shippo is spraying Naraku, jumps on Kohaku. They roll around on the floor.

Rin whispers, "Let me win, please?"

Kohaku's eyes flick to Naraku. Naraku isn't giving him any orders. He whispers, "Sure. I can pretend you knocked me out."

Rin kisses him as they roll.

She sits up, "Yeah! Rin won!" she cries!

Kohaku is face down on the floor, pretending to be unconscious, his face beet red from embarrassment due to the kiss.

Rin runs over to Kirara's cage and unlatches it.

Kirara quickly leaves the cage, takes a glance around the room and runs into the hallway, changing shape and becoming larger. As Kirara enters the hallway, Kirara roars and charges the stunned guards. `We can't hold back. I'll occupy these while they escape.' Kirara thinks.

Rin, as soon as, Kirara leaves the cage, goes to Sango and looks at the locks on the chains. "How to open?" she yells.

Shippo bends down and he fishes inside Naraku's clothes. He throws some keys at Rin. "Catch! Use these!" he yells.

Rin catches the keys, smiles, and starts to try them to unlock Sango's chains.

"Stop that! Unlock me, First!" Inu-yasha growls at Rin.

Rin shakes her head. "No. You've been mean to Rin. Sango's been kind. Rin helps her first!"

Miroku raises his eyebrows, and in a stage whisper, remarks to Inu-yasha, "Do you see the benefits of treating a girl nicely?"

"In that case, pervert, why don't you get it more often?" Inu-yasha growls back.

Miroku shakes his head. `He keeps refusing to see that treating people badly doesn't work in the end.' He thinks.

Sango's chains open. Rin's second attempt succeeded.

"Rin watch the door." Sango orders as she goes over to Inu-yasha, fiddling with the keys as she moves.

Rin goes to the door and looks out. She `ohh's' and `ahh's' as Kirara kills guards.

A hump forms on Naraku's back. His clothes split and a large spider with a small Naraku-shaped head pops out.

It starts to scramble to the door.

Shippo jumps at him, but gets tangled in the clothes and falls flat next to Naraku's body.

Inu-yasha is freed by Sango and he instantly jumps at the Naraku-spider.

Rin squeals and tries to step on the Naraku-spider.

Rin, Inu-yasha and the Naraku-spider all meet at the same time . . .

"Ouch!" Rin cries and covers the top of her head, where Inu-yasha's head hit it.

"Fuck!" Inu-yasha yells as he reaches around Rin and just barely misses the Naraku-spider.

The Naraku-spider slips into a crack in the wall and vanishes . . .

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Inu-yasha yells as he pounds the floor. Cracks form on the stone floor.

While this is happening . . .

Sango goes over to Miroku and unlocks his chains.

"No quips?" Miroku asks.

She looks at him and asks, "is any necessary?"

Miroku sighs, "no. I suppose not."

The crash at the door attracts their attention.

They look at each other and shake their heads.

"We need to get out of here." Miroku remarks in an intense voice.

"I know the way out!" Shippo cries. He has untangled himself.

"He put our weapons in the room next to this. That was part of his torture, he thought that knowing our weapons are so close, that would hurt us." Sango explains.

Inu-yasha stands up. "Let's go after Naraku. I would have him, but for the brat." He snarls.

Rin sticks her tongue at his back.

"Where?" Miroku asks. "We've been held in this room, Inu-yasha. We don't know the layout of the castle and we've got to get the kids out."

"And Kouga." Sango adds, as she bends down next to Kouga. "Shippo, grab his shards."

"Got them."

She flips Kouga over her shoulders. "We get our weapons and leave, Inu-yasha." She orders.

Inu-yasha spins and snarls at Sango.

Sango stares back at him, she whispers, "we cut our loses and leave."

Miroku steps in front of Sango. "The children, Inu-yasha. We leave."

"We have to hurry, too." Shippo adds. "Jakken is supposed to show himself and hold the guards. But, he can only cover part of the castle."

"Jakken?" Inu-yasha questions. "We've supposed to trust Jakken?"

"Yes. Rin and I have." Shippo glances at Inu-yasha.

"Rin trusts Jakken." Rin says.

Miroku bends over and places her on his shoulders. "Hang on tight, Rin."

Rin wraps her arms around his neck.

Miroku leaves the room and goes to the next room. "The keys?"

Sango throws him the keys and he unlocks the room.

Their weapons are in the room, and Naraku, also, used the room as a storeroom for various miscellaneous magical items.

Inu-yasha grabs his sword. Sango grabs her boomerang. Miroku grabs his staff, and throws some scrolls into a pouch in his robe.

Miroku and Sango look at Inu-yasha. "We're leaving." They say together.

Inu-yasha bites his lips, and nods, yes.

"This way!" Shippo yells. He runs toward Kirara, jumps up on Kirara's back and whispers, "just follow my directions, Ok?" to Kirara.

The group starts to run out of the dungeons of Naraku's castle . . .

*******************************

Near the front door.

"You will tell Sesshomaru that I helped, right?" Kagura asks Jakken, as they stand in the shadows.

"Yes. Kagura, I will." Jakken replies.

`Sesshomaru will return. I must believe that.' Kagura thinks, `and when he returns, Jakken and Rin will tell him that I helped in this hair-brained scheme. Helping Jakken and Rin should help me with Sesshomaru. He must thank me, and I can use that . . . '

Kagura smiles, daydreaming about Sesshomaru `thanking' her.

Jakken hits her on the head. "Stop daydreaming. I'm hearing something."

Kagura, blinks, "yes, I can hear it. The guards have been ordered to the dungeons."

Jakken smiles, "time to begin, then."

Kagura nods. "Knock me unconscious."

Jakken knocks her down with his staff.

Kagura lands heavily on the floor. `Idiot. Didn't even hit me hard enough. Oh well. I can pretend.' She thinks. She relaxes on the floor, seemingly unconscious.

Jakken sees the guards running from the guard house. They are approaching the front entrance of the castle.

Jakken steps out of the shadows, twirling his staff of heads.

The male head opens its mouth and a wave of flame engulfs the guards. Jakken smiles and he begins to cackle and laugh. "Think I'm useless. I'll show you!"

*****************************************

The group can see an exit to the castle.

A wall of flame appears outside the exit and the castle building.

"What?" Miroku yells!

"Jakken!" Rin yells in his ear. "Jakken is here!"

The group runs outside the castle. On the grounds in front of the main entrance, is a huge burned area. Human and other burned skeletons litter the field.

"Think that I'm useless!" Jakken cackles. "Give them another one." He orders the staff as he thumps it on the ground and another wave of flame engulfs the outside of the castle.

The group runs over to Jakken and stops there.

"Let's leave!" Miroku yells.

Inu-yasha is the only member of the group not to nod or yell `yes' to that.

"Inu-yasha?" Sango asks.

Inu-yasha looks back at the castle. `No way to find the bastard, now. He's probably already left so why stay? Destroy the castle?' Inu-yasha shakes his head as he thinks.

He sighs and nods his head.

Sango points to Kouga, who is still unconscious, on her shoulder. "You'll have to carry him, Inu-yasha. Kirara will carry everyone else."

"Fuck. I've got to carry the wolf?" Inu-yasha grumbles and crosses his arms in protest.

"Inu-yasha, just think about how he'll owe you. You are rescuing him, right?" Miroku mentions as he, Rin, Shippo and Jakken scramble up on Kirara.

Inu-yasha smiles. "Give him here." He orders.

Sango flips him Kouga and she gets on Kirara.

Kirara and Inu-yasha fly out of the castle grounds and into the forest.

**************************************

later . . .

It's nightfall and the group is stopping to set up camp. They are landing in a large clearing in the middle of one of the primaeval forests of Japan.

"Let go of me! Dog breath!" Kouga yells.

Inu-yasha drops him to the ground. Kouga lands safely, even though Inu-yasha dropped him at least twenty meters off the ground.

"Wimpy wolf!" Inu-yasha grumbles as he lands next to Kouga.

"Fuck you, dog shit!" Kouga grumbles as he brushes off his clothes. "Do you know how many times that I'm going to have to wash these to get your stench off them?!"

"What about me, you prickless wonder!" Inu-yasha replies. "I've got to clean your stench off as well!"

Kirara lands.

Sango and Miroku exchange glances, shaking their heads.

"Jakken." Shippo whispers. "How about a blast over their heads?"

Jakken crackles, and . . .

The wave of flame over Kouga's and Inu-yasha's heads stops their insult fight and they look at the rest of the group.

Kouga and Inu-yasha look at each other, flare their nostrils at each other, spin and proceed to ignore each other.

"Shippo, Rin, Jakken." Miroku begins. "Thank you for rescuing us." He nods his head at them.

Rin blushes, deep red as she looks at the ground.

Shippo grins, and puffs out his chest.

Jakken crackles. "Good. Now, here is what we need to do next." He starts to say, but. He gets ignored . . .

"Yes, Thank you." Sango interrupts, "who came up with the plan?"

"And what the fuck happened to Kagura?" Inu-yasha asks.

"Kagura?" Rin asks. "Oh the pretty lady. She just wanted Sesshomaru, lord of the western lands, to know that she helped."

Shippo looks at the others, "it was pretty much a joint plan, Sango." He starts to say. "Kagura would get us inside. She knows that sooner or later, Sesshomaru will return and she figured that helping us would get on his good side."

"My fucking brother has no fucking good side." Inu-yasha growls.

"Rin came up with the idea of Jakken holding the guards and the idea of her and I pretend to be Kagura."

Rin nods vigorously, a huge smile on her face.

"I remembered Kagome's can of spider spray and I used my illusions to help."

"What about the wolf?" Inu-yasha growls.

Shippo and Rin look at Kouga. Kouga blushes and he backs away from the group.

"He got bored." Shippo says, "and he decided that he could take them all by himself."

"Hey! Where's my shards?!" Kouga cries.

Shippo and Miroku shake their heads. Shippo flips him a shard and Miroku flips the other.

"Damn it! We need those so we can get Kagome!" Inu-yasha yells.

"Old lady, Keade, let Rin watch when she did spell." Rin says. She starts to cry, "she said it didn't work."

Sango bends down, picks Rin up and hugs her.

Shippo begins to explain, "We found Kouga pretty quickly."

"And I volunteered to help bring back my woman." Kouga adds in quickly.

"Fuck you. She's not your woman." Inu-yasha growls under his breath.

"Fuck you. She is my woman." Kouga growls under his breath.

Shippo nods. "Keade used his shards." He shrugs, "but, she said it didn't work. They still exist and Kagome is still alive, but that was all she could find out."

"Fuck!" Inu-yasha grumbles.

"All that for nothing." Sango sighs.

Miroku nods.

"Ok." Inu-yasha says as he begins to think out loud. "So. Kikyo. We've got to find her. She'll help us locate Kagome and bring her back."

Shippo pipes up, "I really think we need to tell Kagome's mother."

"No!" Inu-yasha cries. "Kikyo will help us and we'll get Kagome back and there is no reason to tell her!"

He moves over to Shippo, picks Shippo up and yells, "DO you understand that brat!"

Miroku's staff hits Inu-yasha's arm. He drops Shippo and spins on Miroku.

Miroku stands, calmly, his staff at the ready. "Inu-yasha, getting Kagome back is important, but, we've just seen the results of doing something without a plan."

Inu-yasha pales and he backs away from Miroku and looks at the group. "None of you believe in Kikyo."

Sango, after a pause, speaks up, "Oh, we believe in Kikyo, Inu-yasha. It's just none of us trust her, like you do."

Inu-yasha moves so he and Sango are standing very close to each other as they face each other. "And you think this is a stupid idea." He growls.

Sango sighs. "Inu-yasha. Kikyo . . . Kikyo can help. But."

"No buts. If she can help and you just said that, I'll get her to help."

Sango closes her eyes and whispers, "at what cost, Inu-yasha? She's not going to do it for free."

Inu-yasha licks his lips, "I'll pay any price to get Kagome back."

Sango shakes her head and starts to speak.

"Sango." Miroku interrupts. "Let him be. He's too stubborn." He says as he walks to them. "But, Inu-yasha, we will be there, with you."

Inu-yasha takes a deep breath, looks around the group. He whispers, "You don't trust me."

Miroku puts a hand on Inu-yasha's shoulder. "I trust you, Inu-yasha. It's Kikyo I don't trust."

Sango nods.

"We'll find Kikyo and get her to bring back Kagome, next?" Kouga asks.

After a pause, everyone nods.

"How?" Kouga asks.

"Before the fight with Naraku, I told Myouga to find her. Sooner or later, she'll find me." Inu-yasha remarks.

Everyone looks at each other. "We probably need to head back to Keade's tomorrow. Keade might also know how to contact her sister."

"And Kagome." Shippo whispers.

"And Sesshomaru." Rin whispers.

"Might be there." They both whisper.

Everyone slowly nods. Someone whispers, "hopefully."

Sango sighs and speaks up, "Now that's settled, let's get camp made. Rin, how about you and Shippo gather some firewood? Inu-yasha, it doesn't look like they brought any food, so you'll need to hunt."

"We did!" Rin yells.

"Jakken ate it all!" Shippo and Rin yell together as they enter the woods, looking for firewood.

"I did not! You two brats ate all the food!" Jakken yells as he chases them into the woods.

Firewood gathering quickly becomes . . . the game Hide from Jakken . . .

Sango shakes her head and quickly gives Inu-yasha, Kouga and Miroku their orders as she sets up camp.

In the forest . . .

In one of the trees . . .

"Hi, Rin." Shippo whispers as he covers Rin's mouth. He just snuck up on her as she was watching Jakken bumble along on the ground below.

Rin stiffens and then relaxes. "Hi, Shippo." She whispers.

Shippo sits next to her on the branch. "Want to throw acorns at him?" he whispers.

Rin starts to nod, then shakes her head, no. "He did good today."

"We all did." Shippo replies.

Rin sighs, "when will Sesshomaru be back?" She whispers. Tears begin to form in her eyes.

Shippo bites his lips, then places one arm around her waist. "You can cry on my shoulder, Rin."

Rin bends over, she hugs Shippo and she begins to quietly sob into Shippo's shoulder.

Jakken glances up. Shippo shakes his head no.

Jakken's shoulder slumps, the end of his staff drags the ground as he slowly moves away. `She's crying again. She misses Sesshomaru. I had hopes that if she got involved playing . . . '

"Sesshomaru . . . " Rin whispers as she cries.

"He'll return, Rin." Shippo whispers back. "I guarantee it."

Rin looks at Shippo. "Promise?"

Shippo grabs one of her hands and wraps his pinky around her. "Pinky promise. Kagome will return and she'll bring Sesshomaru back with her."

Rin smiles, "Sesshomaru will return and he'll bring Kagome back with him."

Shippo smiles back. "Does it matter?"

Rin nods vigorously, "Yes. Sesshomaru will return."

Shippo giggles. "Ok, you win!"

"Yay!" Rin yells and hugs Shippo.

Shippo looks down, "Jakken's gone. You want to get down?"

Rin shakes her head. "No. Rin wants to stay up here with Shippo."

Shippo grins. "Ok. But sooner or later we have to get back to camp, so we can eat."

Rin looks around, and then she reaches into her kimono. "Here, Rin share." She pulls out a couple balls of rice.

"Thanks, Rin." Shippo looks around, and pulls out of his clothes a couple of pieces of Kagome's candy. "I'll share to."

They sit on the branch, sharing each other's food.

"Rin likes you, Shippo."

"I like you, too, Rin."

"Rin wonders. Kagome is your mother, right?"

Shippo sighs, "basically."

"Sesshomaru is Rin's father."

Shippo coughs. "I don't think he'll agree to that."

"Sesshomaru is Rin's father." Rin repeats with emphasis. She elbows him in the ribs with each word.

Shippo sighs as he covers his ribs, "ok, Ok."

"Rin would like a brother, like you." Rin whispers, as she definitely does not look at Shippo.

Shippo pauses . . . "I don't think that'll happen, Rin."

"It will. Rin will make it happen." She says with absolute certainty in her voice.

"Rin!" "Shippo!" Sango yells. "Time to eat! Stop playing!"

They look at each other, shrug, and jump out of the tree. Children's stomachs are bottomless pits . . .

___________________________________________________________

At Naraku's Castle.

"Kagura." Naraku growls. He has repaired his body, or least fixed it enough that with clothes on, it looks normal.

Kagura and Naraku are alone in his room.

"Yes, master?"

"What happened to you earlier today?" Naraku asks in a very casual voice.

Kagura sighs. "I got tricked." She rubs the back of head. "It still hurts."

"Explain to me, how you `got tricked'?" Naraku asks in a very pleasant sounding voice.

Kagura sighs, "You do remember your orders that I am to investigate any rumor about the jewel shards."

"Of course."

"Well, what appeared to be an old peasant with a map to a shard was reported to be outside the castle. The peasant was supposed to be looking for money for the map."

"Continue."

"I met him. We agreed on money." Kagura sighs, "it was a very small amount, that should have tipped me off, but it didn't. Anyway, when I grabbed the `map' that's when the kitsune's spell hit and my hands were trapped under the stone fox."

"And how did you free yourself from the fox?" Naraku asks.

Kagura shrugs, "I don't know. They knocked me unconscious and when I woke up, it was gone."

Naraku thinks, `I've heard about the old peasant from a couple of other survivors . . . it looks like she was tricked like I was.'

He sighs, `and Kanna was no help, since I had her looking for Kagome at the time. She wasn't watching the castle. I suppose I'll have to believe her, this time.'

Naraku nods, "you are dismissed to your quarters, Kagura."

Kagura bows to him, "thank you, lord."

`Good. Everything worked out like I had hoped.' Kagura thinks, `I couldn't let him kill Inu-yasha, not yet. Once Inu-yasha rescues Kagome and Sesshomaru, then things will change. Sesshomaru might be lost forever, but with Inu-yasha trying to find Kagome, sooner or later, Inu-yasha will succeed and he'll find and return Sesshomaru at the same time.'

Kagura smiles, `and even better, they'll all owe me a huge favor.' She pats her heart. `And one of these days I will collect on it.'

"Kohaku!" Naraku orders, "come in!"

Kohaku enters, "Yes, sir."

Naraku hands him a scroll. "This is a map with the locations of various demons on it. Go to them and invite them here."

"Sir?"

"I'm planning a party." Naraku smiles, "A nice destructive party that they will be interested in." He hands Kohaku a sheaf of small scrolls. "Each one is labeled for each demon. Give them to them. Those scrolls will explain my plan."

Kohaku bows and leaves the room.

Naraku purses his lips and nods. `I've never tried to destroy Keade's village like I did the exterminator village, until now. But, with Kagome missing and Inu-yasha and his followers in disarray. This is the best chance I've had.'

He nods. `It will take a couple of weeks to get everything organized properly.'

He smiles. "Then I will destroy that village and kill everything in it."

end chapter 44 . . .

___________________________________________________

authors' notes:

Gilligan's Island: The next world is based on the old TV series Gilligan's Island, since some readers (especially the younger fans or fans outside the USA) may not be familiar with the series, I'm going to give a short synopsis to help them out.

`Gilligan's island' is about the adventures of 7 castaways. The crew and passengers of the USS Minnow after being caught in a tropical storm are stranded on a deserted island. The episodes range from them trying to adapt to the lack of modern tech to them trying to get off the island.

The cast: The Skipper (Jonas Grumby): an older, and frankly fat, sailor.

Gilligan: first mate & sole crew of the Minnow. (Skipper's little buddy)

The Howells (Thurston III and his wife Lovey) millionaires on vacation.

Ginger Grant: actress and starlet (blond and sexy . . . Marilyn Monroe wannabee.)

The Professor (Roy Hinkley): Before MacGyver, there was the professor. Give him a penknife, some cocoanuts, and he'd find a way to make anything (expect a boat good enough to get off the island . . . )

Mary Ann Summers: A farm girl on vacation.

In most episodes, something would happen to make the castaways think that there is a way off the island . . . but then Gilligan, somehow, someway, would screw things up . . . and they would be stuck on the island . . .

The cube wants Gilligan to get a hold of it, so it can strand Kagome and Sesshomaru on the island . . .

I will be making some changes to the situation, reflecting my more serious writing style, unlike in the TV show. And . . . They have been stranded on the island for a long time . . . (3+ years) and, given the sexual emphasize of my story . . . there will be some sexual tension between the castaways . . .

_______________________________________________________

Author's note: I will be taking a break from writing Kagome where are you.

Chapter 45: Gilligan's Island part 1 will be posted sometime in April (probably on April 8)

Between today and then, I will be working on the following stories: A shard in Kyoto ch 13. Plus a short story: Kagome destroys the World . . .

and, probably, Fast friends, Best Friends (a Kagome/Sango story)

Authors' note (updated): Time line. I have had reviewers request this, so . . .

Day 0. Chapter 1: the cube

Day 1 & 2: chapter 2 to 7 : Tran-ky-ky, ice world

Day 3 & 4: chapter 8 to 13: dinosaur world

Day 4 & 5 & extra ½ day: chapter 14 to 17 Aliens vs. Predator world (the extra ½ day is when

they stayed with the convoy and the fight with the aliens/predators.)

Day 6 & 7: chapter 18 to 24 iron age japan.

Day 8 & 9 & more: chapter 26 to 33: middle earth. (The time that they've spent here will be fuzzy, they've both been unconscious for hours . . . and Kagome's watch is missing . . . )

Day 10 & 11 Vampire world. Chapter 34 to 39

Day 11 & 12 World with No magic chapter 40 to 43

Story list.... In case somebody wants to read some of the other stories that I've done...

I've had people ask for a list of my stories in reading order, since I try to make all my stories read as one super-large (meta) story . . .

The different name for some stories is because I post on fanfiction.net, mediaminner.org and adultfanfiction.net. And sometimes I changed the titles, trying to get more readers. (And I am listed under the penname "jeffs" on all three sites)

First up is "what's in the backpack" This is my first story, so . . . start with it.

"Kagome's first kill" is set early in the manga/anime series. It deals with Kagome's casual attitude to the death/destruction she sees in the past . . .

Short one-shots that can be read in any order. The only limit is: they come before the story "A Shard in Kyoto"

They are:

"99 sits for Inu-yasha or 99 Bottles of Beer": Kagome gets really upset at Inu-yasha . . .

"I hate that Nightmare": A nightmare of Kagome's . . .

"Kirara": a different, and spooky, look at Kirara . . .

"Rabbit Season": Inu-yasha vs. Bugs Bunny . . .

"What is Miroku's full name" or "Moroboshi Miroku": Inside joke for readers of Rumiko Takahashi's older manga/anime.

A larger story, but also one that can be read anywhere in the sequence before "a shard in Kyoto"

"A ghost story for Halloween" or "Naraku's Halloween":... there are more people that want to see him dead then just Inu-yasha . . .

"When Friends find out . . . ": is my first large story. Kagome's friends find out of about the well & inu-yasha. There are some scenes in it I really like (Kagome/Miroku, Mrs. H vs. Inu-yasha & the Kagome/Sota scene) but, this is my first large story, so . . . the chapters are not in the proper order, ok. Sigh . . .

"When the boys are away": Kagome & Akane from Ranma, at an archery tournament . . . one of them . . . gets kidnaped (like normal, right?). But . . . the boys aren't there to help . . .

"What to do about Evil" or "what is evil": the group faces a different type of evil than the standard "evil demon" very hard story, read with caution . . .

The Sex ed arc . . . Kagome learns the differences in sexual mores between the past and the present . . .

Read in this order . . .

"Why is Miroku a Pervert?" : details about the religious order that Miroku belongs to . . . one that encourages perversion . . . (at least in a modern sense.)

"Spring fertility festival" or "spring fertility festival in the feudal ages": Keade organizes a public orgy . . . Kagome does a striptease . . . Sango/Miroku public sex . . .

"I-shin-po" or "ishinpo A spring fertility spinoff": The joy of Sex. In the feudal ages . . . "Sex is good for you. Do it often."

"Yobai: Night Visits of spring fertility festival": The girls of Keade's village . . . invite Kagome to join in their co-ed sleep overs . . .

"When friends find out Spring Fertility Festival" or "Girl Talk: when friends find out Spring Fertility festival": Kagome & 3 modern friends talk about what happened in Spring fertility festival . . . and how it affects Kagome's thinking about sex . . .

"The hammock": A series of humor scenes centering around a hammock. Also a serious Kikyo vs. Kagome scene . . .

"A shard in Kyoto": the group travels to the capital of Japan . . . very complex storyline . . . includes geisha house scenes . . . with a Kagome/Miroku & Inu-yasha/Sango lemon sequence . . .

"Kagome! Where are you?!" : Kagome & Sesshomaru romance/lemon . . . they are lost in alternate universes . . . a blanket scenario . . . dinosaurs . . . aliens vs. Predators . . . ancient Japan . . . Middle earth (Lord of the rings) . . . vampires (Dracula rules the world . . . ) . . . the world with NO magic. (Germany won WWII world...)

The last story is:

"The Day after Inu-yasha proposes to Kagome": What comes (in more ways then one) next . . .

This is just a scene, not a real story . . . but . . . I am working toward it . . .

Stories that are part of the above, but they don't really fit in the above sequence easily . . .

"Letters to Kagome's Mother": is an odd story/idea. The basic idea is that Mrs. H & the group exchange letters on a regular basis, is something that is happening in my stories. But.. I have not written the letters. Basically Mrs. H knows a lot more about the group than in the manga, and the group has a better idea of Kagome's world than they do in the manga as well.

"Kagome's new Baby Brother" story: Is a difficult story to place. Like "letters to Kagome's mother" it is a background story. The story takes place over a 10-month time period, during which many of my stories occur. So, off screen, Kagome, Miroku and Mrs. H are exchanging letters/pictures as Mrs. H pregnancy advance and after the birth of Miroku's son. (Chances are this story starts . . . Before "A shards in Kyoto" but probably only by a few weeks/a couple of months. So . . . Mrs. H would be pregnant during "a shard in Kyoto" and "Kagome where are")

The following stories are not part of my meta story:

"Kirara & Hachi Miroku's raccoon companion" or "love potion gone wrong": A very odd love pairing . . .

Pure Ranma stories: all take place before "when the boys are away"

read in this order . . .

"Game is Cat and mouse": Akane vs. Shampoo.

"Peanuts": Ranma: Charlie Brown. Nabiki: Lucy . . . and a football . . .

"Seppuku": Ranma . . . explores this option in his life . . .

"The Seat": Bathroom humor . . .

"Momijigari": Ryouga proposes to Akari . . . also Ranma/Akane waff.

thank you for reading

jeff shelton