InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagura"s Playtime ❯ Kagura's Playtime ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I do not and probally never will own Inuyasha!

The presence stood there watching it's target deep in thought idea's racing through there head about what they would soon be doing to prey.

Inuyasha sat on the branch of the tree thinking. The rest of the group had left with other things to do. Kagome went back to her time to study for a test in her time but not before a fight with him which ended of course with him being sat. Miroku went to a nearby village claiming to be going to ward off spirits, but since he didnt want anyone coming with him Inuyasha was sure he was just going to hit on some girls. Sango had stayed with him for a while but eventually left claiming to need to check in on an old friend. Now he was left alone and even though he would never admitt it he hated being alone especially after hanging with he's 'friends' for so long he became sorta soft. Lost deep in his thoughts he didnt notice it turning dark around him. Further more he forgot that tonight was the new moon and he turned human. He jumped down from his tree to start heading to Kaede's village. He was already human which is why he didnt notice the presence around him. "Hello Inuyasha" Kagura almost purred as she greeted he mutual enemy. "Kagura so have you come to attack me" Inuyasha asked trying to keep the bits of fear out of his voice as he took a fighting stance. "Because if you even try I'll sli" The last part of his sentence was cut off as Kagura kissed him. He stood there astonished at the sudden turn of events. "You know Inuyasha you really are cute for a human."Kagura said rubbing her hands over his sculpted chest. "Kagura stop" She had wanted this for so long to be one with him and there was no way she was was gonna stop now. "Inuyasha are you sure you want me to stop" She gentely kissed his neck ever so lightly with each word. When he didnt respond she summoned her feather to take them to a more secluded place. "Kagura please stop" Inuyasha moaned not really knowing if he wanted her to stop. "Inuyasha please I need this. This is the only time I can be free and your the only one who can make me free." She really wasnt going to stop no matter what he said but she did hope he would coperate. She had already unfastend his shirt yanking it away to look at his great chest. As she kissed him again all his thoughts were wiped blank. They both started kissing passiontley.
POV:pressed my lips against Kagura's as i ran my toungue over her lips begging for entrance. As she allowed are toungues begin a struggle for control. Even in my human form I was dominant and I pinned her down. I quickley lossened her robes letting them fall away. I started to kiss from her mouth to her jawline. Next I planted soft kiss down her neck to her chest. I kissed in between the valley of her breast loving how her breath became ragged and unsteady. I took one of her breast and my hand and her nipple in my mouth. I rubbed one of her breast furioulsy and licked the other's nipple before switching. Next I started to kiss down to her belly boutton delving my toungue in it. I now started to run my toungue down to her womanhood. I loved that she was shoved down there making it easier to get to my goal. As I slowly started trailing my toungue around her opening I tasted her juices already flowing. As I iserted my toungue in her I wathced her wither moaning my name huskily. "Inuyasha it feels so good keep going harder harder" I sensed her about ready to come and i stoped it was great hearing her moan. I laughed as she looked at me with pleading eyes.
POV: stopped right before I experinced my first orgasm by a man and then he laughft well he wouldnt get away with that. I used my superiour strength to pin him to the ground. I like him slowly kissed down to the junction between his legs. I slowly ran my hands along his shaft loving how it got hard in my grasp. I slowly almost painfully put the head of his head in my mouth already tasting th precum. I wanted to take him right now but I wanted him to suffer. So i kept up my slow and painful ministraitions on his manhood. I started to bob my head which got me a moan. I soon felt him tense and knew his was about ready to cum so i to stoped. He looked into my eyes and I saw a playful type of anger.
please be gentle" Kagura beged. He comforted her by kissing her then thrusting into her. Kagura screamed into his mouth as he took her virginty. After a few moments kagura nodded for him to continue and he slowly started again thrusting in and out and after a few minutes they picked up a rythme and started matching each other thrust for thrust. All of a sudden Inuyasha turned the girls over on her stomach taking her in his foavorite position doggiestyle (Not that surprising is it) he kept punidng in to her going deeper each time they kept up this pace for a while longer before they both came screaming each others name "Inuyasha!" "Kagura!" They laid there wraped in Inuyasha's outfit. They layed like that for a while before they noticed the coming sun "Inuyasha Naraku will have his powers soon i have to go." Kagura said a sad look in her eyes. She stood to go before inuyasha pulled her back down to kiss her. "Kagura you know dog demons mate for life and when this is all over we will be doing this a lot more" "i know my little puppy" Kagura said as she flew off looking at her mate before leaving. Inuyasha headed to a hot spring so that damn kistune or cat wont smell kagura's scent. He got back to his tree just before anybody else. "Inuyasha I was woried when you didnt come to my house it was a new moon what did you do? kagome asked feeling sort of bad for leaving him while he was human. "Nothing much" Inuyasha said bluntly. "And what does that mean?" "Feh' was the only reaply she got as he jumped into the tree a smirk on his face as he went to sleep.

This is my first fanfic and i wrote it late while i was tired but I'm sitll sorta of proud of it so please review!!!not sure if I'll add another chapter or end it hear it will all depend on the reviews.
Once again please review and give me suggestions on how to improve plzzz!!!!!