InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Little Bits ❯ So Not Good! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

So Not Good!

 

Oh, this is so not good! So not good! Look at him, shredding the bark with his claws, as he glowers down at the kitsune kit sleeping curled up in the girl's arms. I didn't mean to upset him! I'm only a flea, I can't be expected to remember everything I've ever learned, like the soul of a dead kitsune being able to project a shield! I didn't really mean to make Inuyasha-sama think that the girl was dead!

But, oh, oh, oh! The way he grabbed for her hand, the way he cried out, "Don't go!"  No, no, no! How can he fall for a human girl again! Look what happened last time! Pinned to a tree for fifty years! Oh, this is so not good! And searching for the Shikon No Tama! Why does he have to help that girl find the shards? Doesn't he realize the disaster if he wishes on the jewel?! He's only a hanyo! If he wishes to become youkai--no, no, no! He can't! He mustn't!

And now he has the sword! Oh, this is so not good--it's too soon! What if he finds out its real purpose, to seal his blood? He so wants to become youkai: he doesn't know the dangers! Catastrophe! Horror! I should leave--

Aiee! Don't pinch me, master! Don't be upset--oh.

Oh, relief. He wants to know how to mend the scabbard. Simplicity. Only a swarm of deadly bees to worry about.

Much safer.