InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Maeghan and the Girls ❯ Every action has an equal and opposite reaction... ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

***

Maeghan woke up in the house. Remus was beside her. They were in a car, driving home.

"Remy?" She whispered, scared

"Shh! You'll wake up our passenger."

"What happened?" she whispered.

"I don't know myself…I'd like to ask you that."

"I remember I let him get popcorn, and then well, can I save it, I feel really stupid right now."

"Put on my shirt, it'll keep you covered, and keep me from kissing you."
"Please…don't!" She was in tears.

They arrived at the house, and Maeghan saw the front hall filled with Sesshomaru, who was holding Rin, Inu Yasha, who Kagome was crying into, Sango who was leaning on Miroku.

As soon as she walked in she was overwhelmed with questions…

"Please…can I just rest…please?" Maeghan was crying, as Kagome and Rin lead her to a couch.

Inu Yasha spoke softly, he was worried. Maeghan never cried. He had seen her fall down 3 flights of stairs, come out fine and not cry. It scared him.

"Maeghan? What happened?" Kagome was soft and gentle.

"I went out on a date…I thought it was just between friends only? Right…I didn't do anything wrong…nothing, Why?" She was sobbing now."

"Maeghan…nobody is saying you did anything wrong…please continue?" Sesshomaru was gentle and kind sounding.

"Anyway, he got the snacks…soon I felt really tired. I couldn't concentrate, I didn't know that he'd drugged my drink, how could I of? Anyway…he offered to drive me home…my senses were so foggy that I agreed. So he stopped after a long time…and he tried to…to…"

"You don't have to continue…"Kagome was soothing.

"No…that would be admitting defeat…He tried to rape me…"

It was silent, until Sango growled, with a lot of control…

"3 questions…Did he?"

"No."

"Good…who saved you?"

"Remy…Remus."

"It's all my fault…" Sango thought, "I should've protected her, she's my cousin. I've known her forever. I was trying to keep Remus away from her, but if I had, then he might not of …I won't think of that."

"Anyway…last question, I know everyone is thinking this…where is the greasy bastard?"

"Downstairs…I got him set up and everything? I'm not done, but if you guys want to watch, he's in the basement." Remus' wry voice came from behind them.

Maeghan was helped upstairs, then gore-fest began…

***

"Hello, so nice of you to join us…" Andrew heard a nice voice…belonging to a woman. If he got her to get him free, then he could get his exact revenge on Maeghan…finish the job.

"Miss…you have to help me…"

Rin looked skeptically.

"You hurt my friend…I came down here before my boyfriend does…I want to know why?"

"What…why all bitches are used to let their place known…"

"Wrong answer…sweetheart, could you join me?"

Sesshomaru came down, looking at his claws.

"Look…what's your name?"

"Andrew…"
"Andrew, well I want to know some facts, and if you insult me, my friend or anything else, I'll just have to teach you a lesson, won't I?"

"I think that's kinky, you know if you release me, I can take you up on that offer…"

Sesshomaru turned red and shaking. It was one to hurt the girl that he considered a sister…but to hit on his girlfriend.

Rin stopped him.

She came over to "Andrew" and patted his shoulder.

"You know what…maybe I will, but first, you'll be to injured to escape…" Rin thrust a high-heeled foot deep into his crotch, sending him swearing at her.

"FUCKING BITCH, WHORE, TRAMP, BITCHY SLUT! FUCKING TRASHY TRAMP!!!"

"Oh…didn't your mother teach you manners? Well I have to go now, to help my friend that you injured…and I hope that you rot in hell you fucking bastard…"

Andrew spat at her.

"That's it, first you try to treat me like an idiot, rape my friend…insult me, swear at me, you've tried my patience. I'll let Sesshomaru have fun with you! Don't worry, those claws aren't fake, and they can rip through steel. Then there's the acid he can generate…it's so toxic, it could split the earth in half…so I'll just let him play with you…but first…"

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD, HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MAEGHAN!!" Rin screamed, punching and kicking him, before going upstairs.

"Oh…and remember sweetie, we need him alive for the others…and Maeghan herself! Hey…Andy, can I call you that…anyway, Maeghan knows three kinds of karates and is a black belt in every one of them. She is also a skilled master in every weapon and had gotten a degree in every one of them…I'll let you look forward to her."

***

Sesshomaru grinned…so far he had cracked every bone in this bastard's body, and then healed him again, so that they could be broken once more.

"Let's see, I'd burn a hole in you because of what you did, but Maeghan had many other friends…you'll see them soon enough."

***

Inu Yasha came down with Kagome.

"Hey…I bet you that for every time I hit him you can hit him as well…deal?"

"Sure." Inu Yasha shrugged as Kagome loaded her bow…screams of pain were heard from above.

***

Sesshomaru came upstairs to see Sango and Rin with Maeghan.

"Please…it was so scary…please. I can't take it. I'm trying to stay calm and sane…I am, really! It's just that I can't when he's in the building. You don't know how it feels. I was helpless. I tried to struggle. What if Remus didn't come and…"

"Mags…Remus did come, though. He saved you. So we can't ask what if. Look, we just deal with it, Ok?" Rin held her friend.

"I don't think he will, Sango you'll probably want to go soon, Miroku better come with you."

"To make sure I can inflict damage?"

"To make sure you keep him alive."
"All right…get him…"

***

"Hello, I hope you know who I am?" Sango was grim as she looked at this pitiful man. Kagome had just healed him, she could tell. Her magic was powerful, and could be smelled sometimes. Especially if she was resentful while performing the spell.

"Nope, to me you're a wench like the other's who came."

"I don't know, Miro? Show him your staff, and show him some beginner strokes?"

Miroku grinned as his staff struck bone three times.

"Good…if you must know, I'm the cousin of the girl who you tried to rape, and we're going to have some fun…"she grinned.

***

I know, I really shouldn't stop here, but I was too tempted…anyway, I'm updating pretty regularly. It'd be nice, if you could review…PLEASE? Thanks!-INU ROX