InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Making Things Right ❯ Restoration ( Chapter 27 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
(**) a dream/vision
(~~) a note/letter
(*****) a scene/time change

A/N: Hikyuu since I forgot before means brave warrior. Okay so here is the long awaited hentai chapter. I was almost embarrassed to post this...ALMOST. I hope you enjoy it. If you do please review and tell me what you thought. Anyway on the with story.
________________________________________________________________ _____


While Kagome bathed, InuYasha changed out of the jeans and T-shirt he had been wearing and into a pair of pajama pants. He sat on the edge of the bed and waited for Kagome to come out. With so many different thoughts and emotions were going through his head, he didn’t know what to think, or what to feel.

He was angry that Kagome had been put in such a dangerous situation, and angry that she had been hurt, but more than that, he was angry with himself for not having protected her. He was relieved and thankful that she was safe and that her injury was minor.

What bothered him most, though, was that she had been in trouble and that he hadn’t known. It didn’t matter that he would not have been able to get to her in time to have helped her escape. The only thing that did matter was that she was the mate of his heart, if not yet the one of his body, and he should have known. It was his job to know. He knew there was one way to fix it, so that in the future he would know, and that was a problem as well.

InuYasha needed to make her his mate.

He knew that Kagome wanted him, that she loved him. She told him so every day, and showed him her love almost as frequently. It wasn’t a problem of him wanting her, either. He wanted her, so badly in fact, that it hurt. No, the problem, the real problem was asking her; making his desire known. Even though in his heart he knew she wouldn’t reject him, that she would never refuse him, the prospect of asking her scared him shitless.

All the years of self-loathing and doubt clouded his view of himself as well as his judgement. He would never see in himself what a woman like Kagome could possibly love, or why someone so beautiful, so pure would want to saddle herself with him - a worthless, tainted hanyou - not only for the rest of her life, but for the rest of his. He knew it was a stupid fear and an unwarranted one, for Kagome had never seen him as worthless or tainted or any of the other things he had been told that he was more times than he could remember, but it stayed with him none the less.

Now, though, he had no time for such doubts. The danger to Kagome was real and he wanted - no, he needed - to be connected to her as his mate. He needed to be able to feel her if she needed him, and he would be damned before he’d let his own cowardice hurt her.

InuYasha watched her leave the bathroom and go into the closet. He stood and crossed the room. Kagome stepped out and nearly bumped into him, wearing a pale pink slip of sorts with thin straps that fell only to the middle of her thigh.


The way InuYasha was looking at her, with uncertainty, but with desire as well caused her to shudder involuntarily.

“InuYasha?” she questioned gently. “Is something wrong?”

“Kagome I… You said you’d be mine again when I was ready,” InuYasha said quietly.

She nodded. “Are you saying that you are ready now?”

InuYasha swallowed hard and nodded.

“I want to be able to feel you the way I should as your mate,” he told her. "You were in trouble- I didn't know. I wasn't there to protect you."

Kagome smiled and took his hand.

“Then come to bed, koibito,” she whispered, pulling him with her as she led the way to their bed. She sat on her knees and beckoned him to join her. InuYasha knelt in front of her, and she brushed her lips across his. “Kiss me, InuYasha.”

As he kissed her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and lay back so that his body was resting against hers. Kagome reached up and rubbed his ears earning a low growl from InuYasha.

“Fuck, Kagome…” he breathed.

“Give me you hand,” she said gently. He leaned off of her and offered her his hand. She used his claw and began slitting open the pale pink nightgown she was wearing, stopping just below her breasts. “Keep going.”

“But… It’ll be ruined,” he protested.

Kagome laughed and cupped his cheek in her hand.

“Now, of all times, you care about ruining my clothes,” she said, then lowered her voice to a whisper. “You can buy me another one. Keep going.”


InuYasha did as she requested, and when the thin fabric fell open, she was laid out before him completely bare. For a long moment he could only stare. She was perfect


Kagome was surprised to find herself blushing under his gaze. The way he was staring at her like it the first time he had looked upon her made her heart race. A small voice told her that, to him, this was the first time.

“InuYasha… please… touch me,” she pleaded, her quiet request breaking through his thoughts. Kagome moaned as a clawed hand started at her hip and slowly made its way up along her side, coming to rest against her ribs. “More…please, koibito.”


InuYasha moved to cup her breast. When he squeezed it gently, she arched her back pressing herself harder against his hand, and he leaned down and captured her lips in a kiss. He felt her hands slide into the waistband of the pants he was wearing, pushing them off his hips and down as far as her arms would allow. Somehow he managed to kick them off.

He trailed kisses across her jaw and began nipping lightly at the existing mark on her neck, and she moaned loudly in response, rubbing her thigh against him.

“It’s not enough,” she gasped. “Please, koibito. I need you now. I want to feel you inside me. Please. I’ve waited so long to feel you again.”

InuYasha raised his head and looked into her eyes, seeing her longing in them - her desire for him. He was in awe that someone so beautiful and pure would care for him, let alone that she would love him and want him in such a way.

As he raised himself off the bed slightly, he felt her move so that one of her legs rested on either side of him.

Kagome hooked one of her legs around his hip and pulled him against her. She arched into him and her gasp was joined by his moan of pleasure.

InuYasha was pressed against her moist heat, and groaned again and rubbed against her. He could feel her slickness coating him. The scent of her arousal as it mingled with his own was making his head swim.

Kagome took his face in her hands and kissed him gently.

“Be with me now,” she whispered.

InuYasha positioned himself to take her. She raised her hips and began to take him into her. With her encouragement, he pressed himself into her fully, groaning loudly, and rested his forehead against her own. He panted lightly.

“Fuck… Kami, Kagome, you feel so good,” he breathed.

“So do you, koi,” she replied. “I’ve missed you.”

She moved her hips and slowly he responded. Soon he was moving with in her.

He moved slowly, simply enjoying the feeling of being one with his beloved at last; wanting to stay as they were as long as possible. He also wanted to be sure that he didn’t hurt her. He never wanted to hurt her, especially not in this. His youkai blood was surging forward, wanting to be released, but he held it back.

Kagome sensed him holding back.

“Ah, InuYasha…! Harder, faster… Please, koibito!” she moaned, urging him onward with her body and her cries.

Soon they were both moving rapidly toward their release. InuYasha felt his control over his youkai blood waning, but as it overtook him, he realized that it wasn’t the same as before. He knew himself and he knew Kagome.

He felt Kagome’s nails digging into his back as she griped his shoulders tightly. She cried out his name as her climax over took her. As she gripped, him he plunged into his own release. When the desire to pierce her neck once again with his fangs overtook him, he gave into it.

Just as Kagome was coming down from the high of her climax, she felt InuYasha mark her again, sending her into another orgasm, more powerful than the first.

“Ahhh! Inu…” she cried.

He heard Kagome cry out, but as soon as he tasted her blood on his tongue, echoes of other cries from their other joinings rang in his ears as well. He saw flashes of memories forgotten. He could hear her soft pants. Her arms were still wrapped around him tightly.

Minutes passed and InuYasha didn’t move.

“InuYasha?” Kagome questioned softly. “Is something wrong?”

He heard the uncertainty in her voice and he withdrew his fangs from her neck and lapped at the small wound until it closed. His head was still spinning a bit. He didn’t remember everything. There were still large blank spots in his mind, but his memory had started to return at last.

He raised his head and looked into her eyes and smiled.

“Thank you, koibito,” he said softly.


Kagome noticed that once again purple slashes adorned his cheeks. She reached up and ran her finger along one of the jagged lines. “Why are you thanking me?”

“For loving me, for continuing to stay by my side even when I couldn’t remember us,” he replied.

Kagome processed his words and tears formed in her eyes. “Do you… Are you telling me that you have your memory back?”

With his thumbs he wiped the tears from her cheeks.

“Not everything,” he replied. “There are still big gaps, but now I get to be the only man that gets to remember making love to the woman of his dreams for the first time, on three separate occasions.”

He smiled broadly at her.

Kagome threw her arms around his neck. “I’m so happy InuYasha!” she cried. “I love you so much. I loved you without your memory, but-”

He kissed her cutting off whatever she was about to say.

“You don’t have to explain,” he told her as he brushed his lips against hers. “I know what a baka and a jerk I was before; how I hurt you. I like me better this way, too. I’m sorry, aisai, for hurting you, for forgetting. Can you forgive me?”

“You may be nicer, but if you have to ask me that, then you’re still a baka,” she replied laughing softly.

“You’ll pay for that, wench,” he said, giving her neck a soft nip.

She moaned. “Kami, I hope so.”

He pressed his lips to hers in a searing kiss.

“Far be it from me to deny my mate,” he whispered against her ear, and she shuddered beneath him.

Kagome cried out as his hand settled between her legs. She loved the return of his confident touch. His inexperience had been endearing and had made her heart race but nothing could compare to him as he was now. Once again totally in tune with her, knowing exactly how to touch her, to please her. She shivered as he nibbled her ear softly.

Her cries grew louder as she neared her release.

“Good girl,” he whispered. “Come for me, koibito. I want to hear my name from your lips once more before I make love to you.”

Kagome bucked against his hand, his voice and the words he was saying pushing her over the edge.

“Inu…Yasha!” she cried.

He smiled as he stroked her cheek, and Kagome gasped as he filled her once again.

“Kami, I love you,” he groaned.

She wrapped her arms around him.

“You can’t know how much I’ve missed hearing you say those words,” she said softly.

“If I have any say in the matter, you’ll never have to go another day without hearing them,” he told her.

*****

They made love long into the night, and after, they stayed up, sometimes talking, but mostly just lying together enjoying being in each other’s arms. The comfortable silence was interrupted by the fierce growling of Kagome’s stomach.

She placed her hand over the offending body part. “I seem to have worked up and appetite,” she said. “I think you should make breakfast, since it’s your fault I’m so hungry.”

InuYasha leaned over and kissed her. “I believe it was you who kept telling me not to stop,” he teased. “How about we make breakfast together?”

Kagome nodded her agreement.

InuYasha watched her as she walked across the room to retrieve her robe. When she bent to pick it up off the floor, he had to fight the desire to grab her and make her come back to bed. If it wasn’t for the fact that she was hungry, he would have.

He sighed, getting up and pulling on the flannel pajama pants he had been wearing the night before, he grabbed a shirt and followed her into the kitchen.

Kagome took out a frying pan while InuYasha pulled different things out of the refrigerator. As he set the eggs, cheese, mushrooms and left over chicken out on the counter, she turned to him and smiled.

“You read my mind,” she said.

“Nah, I just know that omelets are the only thing you can cook,” he teased, and she glared at him. “I was only joking, koibito.”

“That’s better,” she said.

“You know how to make ramen, too,” he laughed.

“Why you-” she started.

InuYasha wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck.

“I love ramen and I love you,” he said. “Now, make me something to eat, wench.”

Kagome sighed, but turned from his embrace and started to cook.


Sango and Miroku woke to the sounds of cooking and the voices of InuYasha and Kagome in the kitchen. They exited their room and stopped dead when they saw their friends and housemates. Kagome was at the stove cooking, and behind her, with his arms around her waist, was InuYasha. His chin was on her shoulder.

Kagome bumped him back with her rear and he released her. She divided some of the food onto two plates, which InuYasha carried to the table. He looked at them.

“Oi, what are you two staring at?” he asked.

“Morning,” Kagome said happily, as she sat down.

Miroku noticed the return of the two jagged stripes on InuYasha’s face.

“Did something happen we should know about?” Miroku asked.

“InuYasha has his memory back,” Kagome replied.

“How?” Sango asked.

“Kagome helped me,” he told her as he gave Kagome a wink, his hand on her thigh squeezing her leg gently, “but I don’t remember everything, yet.”

Miroku smiled lecherously. “Would you care to tell us exactly how she helped you?”

“Worry about your own sex life, bouzo, now that you finally have one, that is,” InuYasha replied.

“Excellent idea, InuYasha,” Miroku said. “So, Sango my love-”

“Can it, pervert,” Sango interrupted.

“There’s more if you guys are hungry,” Kagome offered, trying to steer the conversation in a different direction.

*****

When they finished eating Kagome took the dishes to the sink. Sango joined her.

“I’ll get these,” she offered. “You did the cooking after all.”

InuYasha jumped at the chance and scooped Kagome up into his arms. She pushed against his chest.

“Thanks,” he said ignoring her pathetic attempts to escape his grasp. “We have some catching up to do.”

“Put me down,” Kagome insisted. “You’re worse than Miroku.”

“You love me that way, wench,” InuYasha said and positioned her over his shoulder. She struggled against him blushing furiously as he carried her to their room. He set her on their bed and lay down beside her.

“InuYasha, what are you doing?” Kagome asked.

“Taking a nap with my mate,” he replied. “Now be quiet and go to sleep.”

*****

When InuYasha woke up he reached for Kagome only to find her side of the bed empty. He sat up and heard soft noises coming from the bathroom. Opening the door, he leaned against the doorframe.

Kagome was humming softly to the music he could just hear coming from her headphones. She had a sponge in her hand and she was running to along her legs. He watched her, admiring how truly beautiful she looked.

Kagome turned slightly and saw InuYasha out of the corner of her eye. She smiled at him and took the headphones off her ears.

“I seem to remember someone promising me that I would be invited the next time they took a bath,” InuYasha said.

“Then why are you still just standing there?” Kagome replied, scooting forward and letting InuYasha sink down behind her.

“Mmm… this is nice,” she said as he nuzzled her neck. InuYasha moved one hand up to cup her breast and the other down between her legs. “Mmm… That’s nice too.”

“I’m glad you think so,” he breathed into her ear, rubbing her gently as his other hand toyed with her nipple. Kagome’s head fell back against his shoulder and she moaned softly. He took the opportunity to lavish attention on her neck and shoulder.

As Kagome’s back arched during her release, her bottom rubbed against him causing him to groan. “InuYasha…” she breathed. “I think you’re too good at that.”

He smirked. “No such thing, koibito.”

Kagome scooted away from him and turned around.

“Come toward me, koi,” she said.

When InuYasha had scooted forward some, Kagome sat on his lap wrapping her legs around him. She lowered herself on to him and he groaned loudly. With his hands on her hips helping her, she moved atop him.

Kagome threw her head back as his mouth worked its was from her neck, down across her collar bone, and finally capturing her breast in his mouth. As she reached her peak, he drew his head back and looked at her.

“You’re so beautiful like this, koibito,” he panted.

She leaned forward and licked along the edge of one of his ears.

“Now it’s your turn to come for me, koi,” she whispered.

Her breath caressed his ear, sending him into a blissful oblivion. He gripped her hips tightly pulling her hard against him. A ragged cry escaped his lips.

“Kagome…” he moaned.

She smiled. “I think I need another nap,” she teased.

“I know I do,” he told her. “When did you become so insatiable, wench?”

She shrugged. “Are you complaining?”

“Hell no,’” he replied. “In fact, let’s continue this back in bed.”

Kagome stood up and left the bathroom, not bothering to grab a towel. InuYasha got out and watched her walk over to the bed. She crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees stopping in the center, looking over her shoulder at him.

“Well, are you coming or not?” she asked, shaking her backside a little to entice him.

A low growl welled up from deep inside him. His youkai blood surged to the surface and in one swift motion her was on the bed behind her, gripping her hips.

Kagome gasped in surprise. She looked back at him as best she could and noted a faint red glow behind the amber of his eyes. She smiled, happy that her temptation had the desire effect. She was looking forward to a less gentle InuYasha.

*****

Kagome collapsed onto the bed, and InuYasha spooned against her.

“Are you sure you aren’t part demon?” he asked, breathing heavily.

“Pretty sure,” she replied. “Why?”

“Because, wench, you wore me out,” he told her, and she giggled. “Not that I’m complaining - far from it.”

She giggled again. “I guess I can give you a break,” she said. “I wouldn’t want you to get tired of me.”

“That’ll never happen, koibito,” he assured her. He ran his hand down along her arm and let it rest against her hip. It was then that he noticed small scratch on her hip. “Did I hurt you?”

“No… Why would you think that?” she asked.

“I scratched you,” he said quietly.

Kagome sat up and looked at her hips. She took his face in her hands.

“You didn’t hurt me,” she told him. “I told you before, I like it when you go all dominant dog on me. Why do you think I teased you the way I did?”

She kissed him once on the lips, and a yawn over took her. “Looks like I wore myself out, as well.”

She lay back down, only this time she was facing him, and snuggled deeply into his embrace.

InuYasha stroked her hair gently. “Sleep well, aisa,” he whispered.

“Mmm…Love you, InuYasha,” she mumbled.

*****

They were stirred from sleep by a ringing phone. It was well into the afternoon.

InuYasha growled into the handset, “Whoever it is, this better be good.”

“I think I have waited long enough to speak to your mate, and I am sure she would like to be informed as to the results of her work,” Sesshomaru replied.

“Who is it?” Kagome asked rubbing her eyes.

“Sesshomaru,” InuYasha told her. “He wants to talk to you.”

“Oh no,” she cried jumping out of bed. “I totally forgot. I have to talk to him and ...What happened? Did they rescue the youkai?”

“Relax, wench,” he interrupted Kagome, then spoke to Sesshomaru, “We’ll be there in a few.”


Sesshomaru hung up the phone. The change in his brother’s demeanor had not escaped his notice. He had his suspicions about what it could mean, and in a few moment he would know for sure.


Kagome couldn’t help but smile brightly at Kagura’s curious look. The young miko wrapped both arms around InuYasha’s, and rested her head on his shoulder as they made their way to Sesshomaru’s office. InuYasha leaned over and kissed the top of her head.


Sesshomaru looked up as they entered.

Not only could he see and feel that his brother had returned to his full power, but even more telling was that InuYasha showed no sign of discomfort or embarrassment as his mate clung to his arm. In fact, he actually looked pleased.


Hikyuu stood as they approached, and he gave a low respectful bow.

Kagome went to him and gave him a hug.

Hikyuu’s eyes darted to her hanyou mate, who had attacked him the previous day for simply being next to her. Surprisingly, the hanyou didn’t so much as bat an eye.

Then Hikyuu noticed the hanyou had the power and markings of a full youkai, which hadn’t been there before. He wanted to ask what was going on, but knew it would be better to wonder than incur the wrath of the taiyoukai, especially since he had a favor to ask.

Kagome stepped back. “Thank you.”

InuYasha stepped up beside her and put his arm across her shoulders. “Please accept my thanks as well. I’m indebted to you. I cannot repay you, but if there’s anything I can do, feel free to ask.”

“There’s no debt here,” Hikyuu replied. “We helped each other, and she could have easily left me behind and fled without having to exhaust herself. There’s only one thing that I would ask. I know I’m still underage, but I can’t go back to the orphanage. I’ll work, do whatever it takes, but please, don’t send me back there.”


Sesshomaru studied the young inu youkai. He had not intended to send the pup back.

“Very well, leave us while I consider your request,” he said, and Hikyuu bowed and left the room. “What would you have us do about the pup’s request?”

“We’ve got plenty of empty apartments,” InuYasha suggested. “He’ll have to go to school, but he’s old enough to have a part time job. We’re bound to have something he can do. If the pup has family, they might want to take him in, or at least look out for him, but I can’t see sending him back after what he did.”

Sesshomaru nodded. “I agree. Now, I thought perhaps the both of you would be interested in the results of her,” he indicated Kagome, ”efforts.”

“Last night the appropriate agencies were notified and raided the facility. Fifteen altered youkai, still alive, were found, and the files confiscated. So far, eleven arrests have been made; Dr. Sato among them. There is also going to be an investigation into the purchases of orphaned youkai as test subjects. The youkai have been taken to a separate facility to be evaluated in hopes of finding a way to restore them to their natural states, and they will remain there until places for them to live and reentrance to society have been arranged. If you would be willing to lend your unique talents, it would be welcome.”

Before InuYasha could muster a protest, Sesshomaru turned his attention to his brother, “Of course, you will be allowed to accompany her.”

“Of course I’ll see if I can help them,” Kagome offered.

“I will make the necessary arrangements,” Sesshomaru told them. “If there is nothing else...”

InuYasha and Kagome stood to leave. At the door InuYasha turned back. “I should have said this before, but congratulations on the pup.”

Sesshomaru inclined his head slightly in acknowledgment.

“I will not hold it against you. You were not yourself at the time,” he conceded. “It is good to have you back.”

InuYasha smirked and ushered Kagome out the door.