InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Meets Moonlight ❯ Walls (LEMON) ( Chapter 21 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
(Okay, this is the epilogue, and for those that requested another lemon, this is it. This lemon is in reference to Sesshoumaru’s thoughts in chapter sixteen, specifically the part about there being plenty of time for an afternoon against a wall.

This is for anyone old enough to read…well, smut, I guess. This is purely a lemon, which is why there isn’t going to be a clean version of it.

Enjoy!)

Walls (Lemon)

“That was a nice ceremony,” Kagome said, setting her purse down on the front table as Sesshoumaru closed the door to their home behind her. “That dress looked really good on Ayame. Poor Kouga looked like he was going to snap, though.”

Sesshoumaru took his suit jacket off and looked at his mate and wife of six months. “It took him so long to convince her to marry him, he thought she would run and leave him in the dust.”

“Why does it sound like you would be happy if that had happened?” Kagome asked suspiciously.

Sesshoumaru had that infamous blank expression on his face that didn’t fool her in the least. “You could at least try to be nicer to Kouga.”

He let out a snort. “Why should I?”

“Because he’s your friend?”

He gave a derisive snort.

“Because you respect him?”

“Not bloody likely.”

“Because he’s always been a friend to me?”

“Try again.”

She sauntered slowly up to him and put her arms around his neck. “Because you love me.”

He looked down on her, putting his hands around her waist, but didn’t answer.

“Ha!” she crowed. “Got you there.”

“Perhaps,” he allowed, stroking his claws up her back to tangle in her hair. “But you love me too.”

“Perhaps,” she said, her eyes sparkling up at him as he leaned down and kissed her slowly.

She loved his kisses almost as much as she loved his hands on her. Her lust and love for her demon hadn’t abated in the slightest in their time together, and she reveled in these times of intimacy because it was one of the few times when Sesshoumaru really let himself be himself.

Their kiss quickly grew hot and steamy, and Kagome quickly ran her hands up to his scalp and ran her nails over the skin there, causing him to shudder hard and kiss her harder. It sometimes astounded her how much he wanted her, and vice versa. Their lovemaking was never the same, and she loved every experience. Sometimes it would be slow and tender, where he would take his time playing with her or she would spend time memorizing and revisiting every spot on his body, or other times it was fast and hard, becoming almost desperate in its intensity.

But as he was already unbuttoning her shirt and had part of his own undone, she knew that this time was going to be one of the latter. Breaking away from his mobile mouth and finishing the job he started on his own shirt, she gasped, “The bedroom.”

“No,” he murmured back softly, peeling her shirt off of her body and starting on her skirt. “Here.”

“What?” she said, looking up at him, her eyes unfocused. He leaned down and kissed her quickly again before maneuvering her backwards. “What are you doing?”

“Living out a fantasy,” he said, his eyes turning wicked and he smiled as her back hit the wall behind her. He leaned against her, pressing his body into her, causing a shiver to run down her spine. His breath washed hot against her cheek as he nipped at her ear, and gave it a quick lick. His voice rumbled from his chest, thrilling her with the want she could hear. “I want to see you with nowhere to go except towards me, your legs wrapped around me, and your hands clawing at me. To hear you cry out every time I move.”

She moaned as she heard him, and renewed her efforts to get him out of his clothes. Impatiently, her hands went to the buckle of his belt as his hands went to her breasts. She threw her head back as those clever hands caressed her in just the right way, and he laughed at her.

“Tsk, tsk,” he said, bringing one of his hands behind her head to softly rub at the sore spot. “Be careful.”

“It’s your fault,” she panted, hating his calm façade. She finally got the zipper down on his pants and plunged her hand in to caress him in turn, causing his head to drop down on her shoulder with a moan. She smirked as he moved against her, his impatience warring with his usual finesse.

His hands went quickly back to work, stripping her panties away from her legs and sending them flying to whereabouts unknown. She gasped as a thought came to her. “Sesshoumaru, what if the servants come? They can’t see us like this!”

“I gave them the day off,” he said, running his hands up her body to her bra, slicing it off quickly. “I wanted you to myself today.”

She put her hand on his cheek and gently turned his face to her. His dilated eyes focused slowly on her eyes as she leaned in slowly and gave him a tender kiss. This was why she loved him, his thoughtfulness and just the little things he said that made her heart swell. “I’m glad,” she said, leaning back and tightening her hand on him, reminding him of his earlier urgency.

Without taking the time to remove all of his clothes, he lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he brought his hands around to cradle her back, stabilizing her. They both moaned as their lower bodies brushed against each other.

Slowly, so slowly, he entered her, the heat and size of him making her see stars and she tightened around him. He grunted as he pulled out, and then pushed back in with one hard thrust. As he began to set up a steady rhythm, moving faster and with more force, his hands clutched her closer so that she wasn’t hurt as her back hit the wall.

Sesshoumaru closed his eyes as his body registered the feel of his mate around his length. He would never grow tired of this, of making love with her, of taking her until they could both barely stand. His hips moved again, jerky in his desperation to find release. Her heat was overwhelming, and the sounds she made had his teeth clenching as he moved faster. He had treated her gently in those first few weeks after their run-in with Kano, but she hadn’t allowed that for long, and encouraged him to let loose whenever he made love to her. He loved the moments when he was inside her, when nothing else mattered except the feel of her and of finally allowing himself to give in to abandon.

His hands moved down to clench at her hips, forcing her to move against him as he felt his release come near. She cried out as her own climax took her by surprise, her muscles rippling and her eyes closing as the ecstasy overtook her. He just watched her, still expecting her to be a dream on some days, waiting to just wake up and realize he was alone again, but moments like these proved to him that she was real.

Two more driving thrusts later, he joined her in bliss as he slumped against her and shook with the force of his climax, biting down on her shoulder lightly to stifle his cries. He could feel her stroking his hair lovingly as they both recovered slowly. Carefully, he moved away from her, holding her close until he was sure they could both stand on their own.

Kagome eyed Sesshoumaru, who still had his pants on and his shirt hung unbuttoned on his chest, while she stood fully naked, her clothes flung throughout the room.

“That was different,” she said finally.

“But worth it,” he said with a charming smile that never failed to melt her. He leaned down and picked up her panties, handing them to her with a smirk.

She huffed amusedly before grabbing them and putting them on. They both went around the foyer, collecting articles of her clothing. She held up her bra, which had a slice through it, and glared at him.

He looked genuinely surprised and looked down at his claws before back at her. “I didn’t realize I did that,” he said honestly. His eyes narrowed as she smirked at him.

“Tsk, tsk, be careful next time,” she said in a patronizing tone and giggled when he growled at her. She whirled and ran up the stairs, with him close on her heels and gaining fast.

There were days when she really loved her life.



&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&



(There, a short, quick little lemon to completely end the story and hopefully entertain some people. I haven’t really posted anything in a while, so it’s weird to get back into the habit again.

By the way, I know in the last chapter that I was going to give up writing full stories unless I had a really kick-ass idea, and I finally had one. Unfortunately, it’s not for Inuyasha. And I still have to make sure I like it enough to turn it into a full-blown story. But if I do, looked out for my Full Metal Alchemist story soon, and if I don’t post it, I don’t post it.

Much love to you all!

Mujitsu)