InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Minoue ❯ Happy Birthday to Me! ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha or any of the manga/anime characters. They belong to the wonderful genius Rumiko Takahashi. Any original characters do belong to me.
 
AN: Thank you very much to inufan625 for acting as my beta once again. An additional thank you goes to Knittingknots for her help as well. I greatly appreciate the time they've taken to help make me a better writer and this a better story. You will find both of their fics here at MediaMiner. You should check them out if you haven't already.
 
For responses to your reviews, please visit my LiveJournal at doggieearlover.livejournal.com/161630.html .
 
 
Minoue
 
Chapter 12: Happy Birthday to Me (Warnings: Lime and Lemon)
 
 
Kagome didn't understand it, but it seemed that with Sango accompanying them, they didn't have the usual problems with groping that women on the trains often suffered in Tokyo. One glare from her, and the men just moved away. Kagome couldn't remember ever having such a pleasant trip. Of course, it also helped that it wasn't over-crowded, so there was somewhere else for them to go.
 
Fortunately, Ayumi knew exactly where they were going and led them directly to the Italian restaurant. They started off with tapas, and with three each, they eagerly shared with each other to see what everything tasted like. They had agreed to do that when they saw the extensive selection and couldn't make up their minds. Ayumi had also informed them that Taverna was known for their veal recipes, so they decided to splurge a little and each try one. Kagome had to admit that her Veal Natale was excellent. The meat stuffed with spinach and cheeses before being rolled in bread crumbs and baked was unlike anything she'd ever had. Ayumi seemed to enjoy her Veal Picatta smothered in butter, parsley, and capers immensely. Sango had bravely ordered the Veal Scaloppine, which had anchovies, garlic, and pine nuts in the recipe. She laughed as she said it was a good thing she didn't have to kiss anyone goodnight.
 
Kagome flushed a brilliant shade of red when the waiters came out to sing their rather rowdy version of “Happy Birthday” to her, bringing a large piece of Tiramisu and a glass of plum wine. Apparently Ayumi had taken advantage of her trip to the ladies' room to inform the waiter that it was her twentieth birthday. She was having a hard time determining which was sweeter - the dessert or the wine. Kagome also decided one glass was enough because it was a lot stronger than she realized, and she wasn't used to drinking.
 
The three girls had a great time together. When the waiter brought their check with a gentle hint that it was time for them to close, Sango surprised them by taking it from him. “This is the best time I've had since I moved to Tokyo and the first time I've really been out. Happy birthday, Kagome. Ayumi, thanks for bringing us here. I really enjoyed it,” she said.
 
“But…” both Kagome and Ayumi started together.
 
Sango shook her head. “I want to, this time.” She pulled out her platinum card and put it with the check for the waiter to take.
 
“Thank you,” the other two said together.
 
“Sango, I just wanted you to come with us tonight,” Kagome said softly. “I wasn't expecting anything from you.”
 
“And that is the reason why I want to do it. I can't remember the last time someone did something like this for me just to be nice,” Sango answered. “Next time you'll be on your own though. This is just a one time deal for your twentieth birthday. Now we need to get you home before you fall over.”
 
Kagome grinned. “You're right about that. That one glass of wine went to my head. I hope you can fight the guys off on the train again.”
 
“Come on.” Sango and Ayumi both helped Kagome to her feet, but once they got her moving her head started to clear.
 
When they reached the shrine they made certain that she went into the house and found her mother drinking tea in the kitchen. Mama thanked them for seeing Kagome home. Ayumi offered to drive Sango to her apartment, since she and the other two girls had originally come in her car. Once she convinced Sango that it really wasn't out of her way and that it was the least she could do after she bought her dinner, Sango agreed and the two girls left, although Kirara was in her carrier this time for the trip.
 
Ayumi pointed out different sites along the way as she followed Sango's directions to her high-rise complex. After saying that she hoped they'd meet again, Ayumi headed home.
 
Sango was tired but content as she entered her apartment. She had already released Kirara from her carrier while they were on the elevator, and she followed the cat to her bowls to give her fresh water and food. She also thought about the fact that she had completely missed her twentieth birthday. It had passed when she was in the coma after her brother attacked her. She had come of age and awakened to the very harsh reality of her father being murdered at her brother's hand and Kohaku consequently being confined for life. She'd felt so much older than she should have. Tonight, for the first time that she could remember since then, she actually felt her age and enjoyed it.
 
 
“So, did you have a good time?” Mama asked Kagome after she sat down at the kitchen table across from her.
 
“Yeah, Mama, we really did. I'm so glad I took your advice and decided to tell them I didn't want to go. They wanted to take me to that 911 club. They've been fascinated with it ever since they took that Olympic skier out of there for having sex in the private room. That's just not for me. The Italian restaurant Ayumi took us to was really good, but could I have some tea? I'm getting a headache.”
 
“You weren't already drinking were you? You're not really of age until tomorrow. However, I guess a few hours don't really make much of a difference,” Mama said.
 
Kagome nodded sheepishly. “I hadn't planned to, but Ayumi told the waiter it was my twentieth birthday. They brought me some kind of chocolate and coffee flavored cake and a glass of wine. I only had the one, but it hit me harder than I expected.”
 
Mama set a cup of tea in front of her and a bottle of aspirin. “Take a couple of these; they should help. You don't want to have a hangover before you see InuYasha tomorrow.”
 
“Wha…what?” Kagome asked nervously.
 
“Honey, I'm not sure exactly what happened on Tuesday, but I could tell that things had changed between you by the time you arrived home. I also suspect he told you I'm supposed to send you over there tomorrow afternoon. So, just plan on acting surprised when I tell you during lunch that he wants you to come over to his house. I don't intend to see you in time for dinner,” Mama said with a knowing smile.
 
Kagome blushed. “Mama, you don't…”
 
“Kagome, I know you love him, and it's clear to anyone with eyes that he's in love with you. All I can say is that it's about time. You're not a little girl anymore; you're a young woman. Young women have needs,” she responded. “I told you my feelings on the subject some time ago.”
 
The young woman in question blushed from her toes to the roots of her hair and tried to disappear into her cup of tea. She felt a pat on her back as her mother said, “Honey, I trust you. You've never done anything other than to make me proud of you. It's okay to follow your heart.”
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
InuYasha let the hot water from the shower pour over him as he leaned against the wall with one hand. He'd awakened again, dreaming of Kagome, and the pain from his hard-on was almost unbearable. His eyes were closed with his head bowed as he worked his erection. He groaned when he finally released, and the milky white fluid spurted forward to mix with the spray from the showerhead before continuing towards the drain. Sighing in relief, he let go and placed his hand flat against the wall with the other, his arms straight and his back bent, and continued to let the water surge over him while his racing heart slowed down. Panting, he slowly forced his breathing to return to normal and then picked up the soap to begin to wash himself.
 
He had to admit he was excited that Kagome was coming over, even if he had no idea what she had planned. He just hoped he didn't embarrass himself in her presence. The hanyou wasn't certain she really was ready yet, no matter what had happened the other night. But at least he knew without a doubt that she accepted him, and that made all of the difference in the world.
 
The thought of her made him hard again, and so he sighed and began to repeat his actions. Perhaps, if he jacked himself off enough times in the shower, he'd be too worn out to get aroused around her, but he wasn't counting on it. Maybe he'd better stick to dressing in his traditional hakama, rather than jeans. She said she didn't care what he wore though she probably did expect him to dress in something more modern. However, before he started thinking about what she might be wearing and how he'd like to take it off of her, he diverted his reflections instead to Miroku and the ookami youkai that had been there the day before. The hanyou discovered the thought of the demoralized cubs worked better than cold water. He grinned as he realized he might have an antidote if he started getting horny when he shouldn't.
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
Kagome had come to the conclusion that her mother was sneakier than she ever suspected. Somehow, both Jii-chan and Souta were gone by lunchtime. Souta had gone over to a friend's house for the afternoon, and Jii-chan had gone to visit a fellow priest at another shrine. Even Mama had disappeared into the laundry room and only called out, “Bye, Dear. Have a good time,” as she left. As a result, Kagome had made it out of the house without any comments on her skimpy clothing.
 
She couldn't believe she'd had the nerve to put on the sexy black undergarments and then the form fitting dress. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she had to admit that it showed off her curves nicely. She was in excellent shape due to her workouts for the last five years. She did pull a short black jacket with long sleeves that went with another outfit out of the closet and put it on as well. It actually worked nicely with the dress since it was decorated with iridescent black beads in a floral pattern. Feeling not quite so exposed even though the dress barely covered her buttocks, she picked up her black handbag and went downstairs. After sliding on her matching flats that were more like ballet slippers in the entry, she let her mother know she was leaving.
 
Kagome parked in her usual spot and proceeded through the gate and walked towards the house. Her heart was pounding so hard that she was afraid it would jump out of her chest. She also felt that now familiar feeling fluttering in her stomach and even lower. She stepped up to the door and raised her hand when it slid open.
 
“Hey,” Kagome said softly as the hanyou's eyes landed on her.
 
InuYasha couldn't speak. He had not seen Kagome showing that much skin since she graduated from Junior High school and the short skirts they wore. His eyes started with her face but then trailed downwards, halting first at her cleavage and then continuing down to follow the length of her long, strong, legs. Suddenly, he found himself picturing them wrapped around him.
 
“InuYasha?” Kagome whispered, worry in her voice. That yanked him back to reality.
 
“You… you… you're beautiful,” he said. Realizing that they were still standing in the front door, he stepped back. “Come on in.”
 
“Thank you,” she responded and stepped through the doorway. She stopped to put her shoes in their usual spot and set her purse down. Taking a deep breath after the hanyou had turned away from her, she took the jacket off and lay it down as well.
 
“I have something for you,” InuYasha said as he led her through his house to the sunken room in the middle. When he reached it, he went to the low table in the center and picked up the red Keikogi that lay there. Turning around, his voice completely left him again.
 
He had been trying not to think about what the jacket may or may not have been hiding, but now there was nothing left to the imagination. The ruched dress clung to her form, showing the swell of her breasts and the curves of her hips. Her legs seem to go on forever, and her breasts looked like they were ready to pop out. Taking a deep breath, he willed himself to speak, “I would be honored if you would accept this and teach with me at my dojo.” The rest of the speech he'd planned just left his head.
 
Kagome smiled as she stepped forward towards him and bowed. “It would be my honor to accept the position. You have not been only my sensei but my dearest friend for the last five years. I look forward to many years working alongside you.” She took the jacket from him and held it before her. Looking at the back, she ran her hand across it. “It's beautiful. I've admired Miroku's for years now. I never dreamed I might have one of my own. Who is he?”
 
“Miroku hasn't told you?” InuYasha asked.
 
Kagome shook her head. “I wanted to ask him, but I never did.”
 
“That's my father in his true form. The original painting is in my brother's art gallery,” he responded.
 
“InuYasha… thank you.” Kagome closed the distance between them and looked up expectantly.
 
The hanyou did not disappoint her and lowered his mouth to hers. He wrapped both arms around her to hold her as his tongue began to wrestle with hers. However, remembering that he had promised her mother to take her out, InuYasha finally pulled away.
 
“I'm underdressed; I probably should change,” he said. He had dressed in jeans and a polo shirt. “I'm not fit to go out with you dressed like that.”
 
“Do you really think I'd let anyone see me like this besides you?” she asked very softly.
 
“Keh?”
 
“I don't really want to go anywhere right now,” Kagome said. “Can we go sit down on the couch, maybe?”
 
“All right,” InuYasha responded. He wondered if she could hear his heart pounding against his chest like he could hers.
 
“You, first,” Kagome suggested as they reached the leather sofa.
 
InuYasha obliged and sat back. He was expecting Kagome to sit next to him and maybe let him put his arm around her. He was mistaken.
 
Once he'd settled back and she had set the Keikogi aside, Kagome stepped up directly in front of him and then proceeded to straddle his lap. She wrapped her hands around his neck and was reaching up to kiss him when he met her half way.
 
While his tongue once again plundered her mouth, one hand cupped the back of her head while the other slid down her spine. He discovered that her dress had risen up and was gathered at her waist, and, upon further exploration, discovered the smooth, soft skin of her buttock in his hand. She moaned into his mouth as he massaged her bottom, and she responded further by rubbing against him, the lacey fabric of the thong quickly becoming soaked as it was met by the bulge in his jeans.
 
InuYasha gasped into her mouth as he felt her hand find his ear and begin to stroke it to the rhythm of her body gyrating against his. The hand that was cupping the back of her head moved forward to delicately follow her jaw line. He ran his thumb down her neck and then to cup her breast through the fabric of her dress and bra. He could feel her nipple protruding against it, straining to be free. Encouraged by her moans of approval, he pushed the dress down out of the way and then her bra. When she finally had to pull away from their heated kiss for air, he lowered his mouth to her breast and ran his tongue around her hardened nipple.
 
Overwhelmed with feelings of love and lust, Kagome threw her head back and released his ear. Bracing herself by placing her hands on his knees, she leaned back as she continued to rotate her lower body against his. She could feel his erection through his jeans and maintained her motion against it. She couldn't believe the sensations of his mouth on her nipple as he suckled lightly and then began to apply more pressure. He was massaging the other breast with his hand though she didn't know when he'd squeezed it and then pulled it into his mouth. As he rolled it under his tongue, the hand that had cupped it slid down her side and to her bare thigh. She cried out when she felt a finger slide under the tiny fabric of her thong and then into her heated slit.
 
The hanyou could hardly believe what was happening to him. Kagome had left no room for doubt; she was offering herself to him. He found himself wanting to do anything he could to help her feel pleasure and was driven by her moans and cries. She was practically naked in his lap - her dress was gathered completely around her waist along with her bra and the thong covered virtually nothing. He wasn't certain when he slipped a single finger under the delicate undergarment, but her reaction informed him she wanted more. As she braced herself against his knees and managed to open herself further to him, he slipped another finger up into her as he slid his other hand between them to find her hardened nub.
 
“Oh, gods, InuYasha!” she nearly screamed at the new sensations. She adjusted herself so that she was now lying back on his thighs, and she moved her feet so that they were braced against the back of the couch. She clutched at his calves to keep herself from sliding off as he brought her pleasure like she'd never imagined. Suddenly, she felt her belly begin to tighten and squeezed her eyes shut. “Don't stop… whatever you do… gods!” Kagome felt her orgasm begin to sweep through her as she came into his hands. He continued to gently fondle her as his fingers became coated with her juices. Finally, she released her grip on his legs and struggled to sit back up. InuYasha pulled her to him and thrust his tongue back into her mouth. As his tongue once again tangled with hers, she slipped her hand between them to rub his erection through his jeans.
 
“Kagome,” the hanyou finally said softly.
 
“Could we move this to your room?” she responded before he could finish whatever he intended to say.
 
InuYasha sat up, and she wrapped her legs around his body and intertwined her fingers behind his neck. He cupped her butt in one hand and braced her back with the other before he rose. She reached up to kiss him again as he carried her to his bed.
 
He set her on the edge of the bed, and she looked at herself and giggled. “I don't guess I need these now. They're not covering much, anyway.” Amazed at her own daring, she pulled the dress over her head and then removed her bra. She slowly slid the thong down and then stepped out of it, leaving her totally bare before him. Stepping forward, she tugged at the edges of his shirt to pull it out of his jeans and then over his head. Next she fumbled with the button to his jeans until she felt his clawed hands wrap around hers.
 
“Are you sure, Kagome?” he whispered, his heart pounding so loudly he barely heard himself speak.
 
“I've never been so sure of anything, InuYasha,” she answered.
 
He nodded before he leaned forward to capture her mouth with his as he unbuttoned his jeans and then unzipped the fly. Her small fingers began to caress his erection through his boxers as he pushed the pants down his legs before kicking them off. The boxers followed though it was Kagome's hands that slid them out of the way. Lowering herself to her knees, she pulled the soft, velvety head into her mouth as she wrapped one hand around it.
 
It was the hanyou's turn to groan as he felt her take him into her mouth and grip him at the same time. He closed his eyes while her fingers began to explore as they followed the veins of his cock and then rolled his testicles between them. This felt so much better than he'd even imagined. She continued to work him until he was so hard that he thought he was ready to explode, but then she released him and stood. He sighed in disappointment as she moved away from him.
 
He heard the rustle of the bedcovers and opened his eyes to find Kagome laying flat on her back on his bed, her head propped on two pillows.
 
“Well, are you going to join me?” she asked with a smile. “It's lonely over here by myself.”
 
InuYasha took a deep breath as she scooted over to make sure he had plenty of room. However, he first had other ideas as he moved down her body. Lying on his belly with his head between her legs, he pushed her thighs up before he reached out with his tongue.
 
“Oh!” Kagome exclaimed as the warm wet muscle trailed from her hot slit and across her clit. She reached out to find an ear to rub to show her approval.
 
The hanyou ran his left hand under her cheek to cup her butt as he slipped the fingers of his right hand up into her. He began to alternate between suckling her clit and nub and running his tongue over it. He continued his slow and gentle torture until he felt her begin to bunch up under him. When she began to buck against his mouth, he removed his fingers and forced his tongue up into her as far as he could so that he could catch everything that flowed out.
 
“InuYasha,” she said softly.
 
He licked his lips as he looked up at her. He was unbelievably hard, but he would do whatever she wanted.
 
“You haven't… well… I know you must need…” She wasn't sure how to say what she wanted to. “Would you come here?”
 
Kagome wrapped her hands in his forelocks and pulled him forward. When he lowered his mouth to hers, she reached between them to grasp his erection and began to stroke it.
 
InuYasha wasn't sure how much longer he could control himself. Her hand was around his cock, and he was so close to her entrance. He felt her straining, and his head rubbed her clit.
 
“Kagome… I don't know…”
 
“You don't want this?” she asked, her heart sinking.
 
“No, it's not that. Are you sure… are you certain…” the hanyou said, not wanting to make any assumptions.
 
Kagome took a deep breath. “InuYasha, I'm a twenty year old virgin. I don't want to be one any more. I love you, and I've been waiting for you. Please…”
 
All hesitation gone, the hanyou growled in pleasure as he started to slide into her. She was so hot and wet and tight, and she wanted only him. The resistance he was expecting was not there, and so he slowly pushed forward until he filled her completely. He heard her sigh in contentment when they were fully joined, and he kissed her again as she adjusted to accommodate him.
 
Kagome wasn't certain what to expect though at least she no longer had a hymen to cause any pain. Instead, the joy that he was finally with her this way overcame any discomfort as he entered her until he was fully seated. When his lips met hers, she ran her fingers though his mane and up to his ear and began to rub the sensitive appendage with her thumb. Her other hand trailed lightly along his back and then clutched at him when he rocked against her.
 
With his hands on either side of her pressed into the mattress, InuYasha watched his lover's face for any signs of discomfort. Instead, her stormy grey eyes opened and met his, and she smiled. “Harder, I think,” she whispered as he thrust smoothly into her.
 
Still in awe at the girl underneath him, the hanyou did as asked and pushed into her with more force. He picked up speed as well as she started to pant and closed her eyes again. It wasn't long before he felt the familiar sensation of the tightening in his groin though it was so much better this time than it had ever been before. Their bodies slid against each other as the sweat beaded up, and he grunted as their flesh slapped together. The hanyou came with a roar and with such an explosion that he expected to see her entire body pushed backwards before he fell on top of her. He felt both feminine hands running up and down his back as she moved to adjust her legs to a more comfortable position. Then she just wrapped her arms around him and held him.
 
Neither of them knew how long they lay their together without speaking. When InuYasha felt himself slide out of her, he moved from over her to next to her, and she snuggled against his side after reaching down to tug a sheet up over them. Basking in the afterglow of their complete love and trust, they drifted asleep as they held each other.
 
 
To be continued…
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
Feudal Association News
The Feudal Association nominations are currently underway. Thanks so much to quirkyslayer for the nomination received so far for Reminders On the Wind in the Best InuYasha/Kagome Fanfiction category.
 
If you are interested in checking it out, including previous winners and current nominees, try the Feudal Association Home Page at http://feudalassociation.cadkitten.com/. To join, go to the Feudal Association Yahoo!Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FeudalAssociation/. The Feudal Association is unique in that you are allowed to nominate and vote on Fanart as well as Fanfiction. They do not close membership, so you are allowed to join and participate throughout the process.
 
 
IYFG News
The first round ofInuYasha Fanfiction Guild Nominations for the Third Quarter of 2007 (July - September) have also begun and continue through Tuesday, October 16th. Thank you to Mage Delbene for the noms received thus far for Minoue for Best AU/AR, and Reminders on the Wind for Best Vignette.
 
If you are interested in joining and participating in the process, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iyfanguild/ . You will find more information at their home page: http://inuyashafanguild.com/ . While membership is currently open, it will close on October 25th, and remain so until voting for the third quarter is over on December 8th.