InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Minoue ❯ Catch and Release ( Chapter 44 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha or any of the manga/anime characters. They belong to the wonderful genius Rumiko Takahashi. Any original characters do belong to me.
 
AN: Thank you very much to inufan625 for acting as my beta once again. An additional thank you goes to Knittingknots for her help as well. I greatly appreciate the time they've taken to help make me a better writer and this a better story.
 
Thank you very much for the reviews. I read each and every one of them, and greatly appreciate those of you that took the time to leave one. They also inspire me to continue writing new chapters.
 
 
 
Minoue
 
Chapter 44: Catch and Release (Warning: Lemon)
 
InuYasha and Kagome were both somewhat surprised when Miroku and Sango came through the front door of the dojo. Kirara was riding Sango's shoulder and looked like she had no intention of leaving her mistress any time soon.
 
Kagome was leading the children through their class kata. She put one of the more experienced kids in front for a few minutes before she ran over to check on her. “Sango, are you all right?”
 
Sango looked a bit shell-shocked and did not really know how to answer, but she slowly shook her head.
 
“Monk, if you…” InuYasha started in a warning tone.
 
Sango shook her head again. “It wasn't his fault. I was afraid to go home, so he brought me here.”
 
“What?” InuYasha and Kagome asked together.
 
“What happened… after you left Miroku's office?” Kagome questioned softly.
 
Sango's voice sounded strained, “I realized I was making assumptions and might be wrong, so I went back to talk to Miroku. We worked things out, and then I headed home. Kirara was waiting for me in the trees on the edge of the campus like she has been lately, but before I got there I felt that something wasn't right. She ran towards me to warn me before I reached the spot where she usually meets me, and I knew I wasn't just being paranoid. Someone was following me, so I found a bench out in the open and called Miroku. Before he got there a woman approached me. She was a reporter.”
 
Kagome looked concerned, as did InuYasha. “A reporter?” the hanyou asked.
 
Sango nodded. “She wanted to know about your brother's wedding. She started asking a bunch of questions and wouldn't take `no' for an answer. Miroku got there about the time Kirara decided to knock her recorder out of her hand and break it. I didn't want to be followed to either my apartment or Miroku's, so he brought me here.”
 
“I hope you don't mind if we hang out up at the house for awhile. Sango called Kagura and gave her the information. She said that Sesshomaru would look into it and that they'd get in touch with us as soon as they found something out,” Miroku added.
 
“I don't understand how they found me…” Sango's voice trailed away.
 
“Your name was in the paper,” Kagome said gently.
 
Sango shook her head. “I offered to do that because of how common the name is. I picked `Satou' as my new surname for a reason - it is the most common one in Japan. That added to the fact `Sango' is such a common girl's name - do you know how many listings there are for SATOU Sango in Tokyo alone?”
 
“Four hundred eighty-two,” Miroku answered, “and that doesn't even include the `SATOU S.' listings. I checked out of curiosity when we decided on this plan. What are the chances this reporter would get the right one out of all of those?”
 
“Especially since my number is unlisted,” Sango added. “They had to find me some other way.”
 
“You two go up to the house. Kagome and I will be there after the class is over with. Maybe Sesshomaru will have something to tell you by then,” InuYasha offered. “If you're hungry, go ahead and order takeout. Just get something for Kagome and me to have after we're done here.”
 
“Thanks, my friend,” Miroku said.
 
Sango nodded and followed Miroku through the dojo and out the back door.
 
 
“Thanks, Miroku,” Sango said softly as they removed their shoes in the genkan. They each slid their feet into their house slippers before stepping up into the house.
 
“I couldn't leave a damsel in distress, my dear Sango,” he answered as he led her towards the kitchen. He set the folio with the test papers in it on the table, and she followed suit with her backpack and purse. “Is there anything you want - anything I can get for you?”
 
He was surprised when she threw herself at him and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on the top of her head.
 
“How did they find me so fast?” she asked, her voice muffled due to her face being pressed against his chest.
 
He gently rubbed her back. “I don't know, but I'm certain that Sesshomaru will find out. He seems to be used to dealing with those kinds of reporters. Don't panic until we find out. It may be something simple, or she may have just been extremely lucky. You'll be safe here, so don't worry.”
 
“I feel safe here with you,” she said. She pulled back enough to look up and meet his eyes. “I'm sorry - you must think me as brazen and no different than those two girls this afternoon.”
 
Miroku's heart was pounding as he held her in his arms and gazed into her eyes. “Those two… didn't want… you're different…” all coherent speech seemed to have left him as he struggled for the words. Unable to restrain himself any longer, he lowered his mouth to hers.
 
She closed her eyes as his lips softly met hers and soon found her tongue tangled in a duel with his. One hand gripped his shirt while the other clutched at his back, her fingers finding the hardened lines of muscle through the dress shirt he wore. He held her against him and brushed her erect nipple through her clothing with his thumb causing her to moan into his mouth. Encouraged, the hand that held her against him slid down to cup her buttock and gently knead it while the one stroking her breast found its way up under her shirt. She arched into him, desiring to feel his touch. In response, he pushed her bra up and rolled her hardened nipple between his thumb and forefinger.
 
Emboldened, Sango slipped her hand inside of his dress pants and wrapped it around his hardened length. She thought she'd slid her hand between his trousers and boxers, but discovered her hand had grasped his firm flesh instead. He groaned as she pulled experimentally at his cock. He could feel her thumb rubbing the moisture seeping from the slit as the palm of her hand worked its way down and then up again.
 
Their tongues were still fighting for dominance as she stroked his length, and he deftly unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans so he could slide his hand inside of her panties to return the favor. The hand cupping her rear ached to feel bare flesh as well, and slid down her back until he was again squeezing her buttock as his other hand slipped between her hot and very wet folds of flesh. Aching for his attentions, she spread her feet a little further apart to grant him easier access. She gasped as she felt a finger slide up into her, and then back out to rub her engorged nub.
 
They stumbled towards one of the bedrooms, too intoxicated on each other to really remember they were in another's home. Not certain how far she wanted or was willing to go, Miroku continued to stroke and dip, driven by her concerto of moans and sighs. He was surprised when he suddenly felt his pants and boxers pushed down his hips and her hand wrap more firmly around him. As she began to work him towards orgasm, he lowered her panties and jeans.
 
Miroku was disappointed when he felt her turn loose of his throbbing flesh, but then realized it was so she could kick off the confining clothing. She pulled her shirt and bra over her head before firmly grasping his pants and boxers together to push them all of the way to the floor, allowing him to step out of them. Unable to resist the need for him any longer, she wrapped her hand around him again and tugged him towards her. Her hand guided his throbbing cock between her wet folds, her eyes closed and her lips parted as her head fell back. She wasn't at the right angle to slip him up inside of her, so she allowed him to glide back and forth over her clitoris instead.
 
For the first time since they kissed, Miroku spoke, though his voice was shaking, “Sango, are you certain this is what you want?”
 
“Yessss,” she hissed, “please make the ache go away…”
 
With her hand guiding him, he bent his knees so she could line his head up with her slick opening. He slid into her tight passage like a hot knife into butter. Joined as one, she wrapped her legs around him, and he carried her towards the bed. He laid her back as he moved against her, slowly and evenly at first with long, languid strokes.
 
“Gods, Miroku, I never knew anything could feel so good,” she whispered as he slid in and out of her liquid heat. “I wish this could last forever.”
 
“I'll do my best, my dear Sango,” he answered softly before he leaned over to capture her lips again. When he broke away to allow her to catch her breath, he begin to pick up speed and intensity.
 
“Harder,” she gasped, “oh, gods, harder.”
 
It had been so long since Miroku had been with a woman that he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. Reaching between them, he began to rub her swollen nub as he pushed into her, hoping to bring her release before he reached his own. He was rewarded when she cried out, and he felt her passage clamp down as she convulsed around him. He thrust hard only a few more times before he spilled himself inside of her. As their bodies continued to thrum together, he collapsed on top of her, making him realize they were both covered in a fine sheen of sweat. He slid up just a little and then looked down at her before brushing her sweat-drenched bangs away from her face, which was flushed a pretty shade of pink. He then lowered his head to press a kiss to her swollen lips.
 
Sango finally opened her eyes to meet his, and was uncertain what she saw there. She really didn't know what had overcome her - she had never intended to let things get this far. Now he probably just saw her as another slut. Worried what he might think, she closed her eyes and turned her head.
 
“Sango? What's wrong?” he asked with sincerity and worry in his voice.
 
“I'm no better than those other girls were,” she answered, refusing to look at him.
 
“Sango… Sango… look at me,” Miroku said firmly. When she didn't, he took his hand to gently turn her head so she was at least looking in his direction, even if she refused to open her eyes.
 
“Sango… I've waited so long… Please… you're not the same as them… you're not the same as anyone else… Please, don't shut me out. I would have waited - I have waited… I've waited a lifetime for you…” his voice was now full of fear.
 
“What do you mean?” she eventually asked. “A lifetime? But you haven't known me that long…”
 
Miroku shook his head. “I've waited my whole life to find you, and I would be willing to wait as long as you wanted. Sango, I know in my heart you're the soul mate that I've been looking for. There is no other like you, and you are like no other. Sango, don't you see? I love you… I've never been in love before…”
 
That made her open her eyes and look at him. “What?”
 
“I never really understood - I was looking for love the wrong way and in the wrong places. And then you walked in - just as casually and as plain as day you strolled into InuYasha's dojo and sparred with me. It was fate. I'm sure of it. The more I was around you, the more I realized I was falling for you. I know I told you I'd fallen in love with you, and it was the truth. I love you, Sango. This was an act of love. I'd hoped you felt the same.” Miroku fell silent as he rolled off of her and lay next to her.
 
He felt her snuggle into his side and felt her hand on his chest. He placed his hand over hers and his thumb began to rhythmically rub her hand.
 
“You don't think of me like those other girls?” she asked very quietly.
 
He shook his head, though he wasn't certain she could tell. “No, you aren't anything like any other woman I've ever been with. And I don't just love you. I consider you my friend. We've learned so much about each other over the last several months, wouldn't you agree?”
 
She actually chuckled under her breath. “Yes, I guess we have. But I was afraid you would think I was fast and easy… I really hadn't intended…”
 
He squeezed her hand. “I know; it was the stress of the current situation. But it'll be all right. I'm certain of it. We'll find a way to keep you safe until this is all over with.”
 
They were interrupted by Kirara running in, mewing, and running back out.
 
Miroku furrowed his brow. “What was that?”
 
“They're coming. Class must be over,” Sango answered.
 
“Oh, shit—”
 
“MONK!!” they heard bellowed from the kitchen. “What have you done?!”
 
 
InuYasha was tired and ready for dinner. He'd forgotten how much the class of children that Miroku and Kagome normally taught could wear you out. He had to admit that Miroku did a great job with them, and before Kagome started helping him with them, the hanyou didn't know how he retained so much energy to then be his lecherous self with the mothers when they came to pick up their kids. He felt Kagome squeeze his hand as they walked side by side along the path towards the house.
 
“Do you think Sango has heard anything yet?” Kagome asked.
 
“I don't know. I'm sure they would have waited until we joined them unless it was really bad news. I just hope they ordered something for dinner. I don't know about you, but I'm hungry,” the hanyou answered.
 
“And tired. That age sure certainly is energetic, aren't they?” she commented.
 
InuYasha chuckled. “I'd say that's an understatement. I'm glad it was just the younger kids since everyone else is taking exams this week.”
 
He wiped his feet while he waited for Kagome to exchange her shoes for her slippers. His nose twitched and wrinkled as it recognized a scent he hadn't smelled in a long time - and there was another mixed with it. No, surely not…
 
The hanyou was trying to decide whether he should say something and warn Kagome or not when they entered the kitchen. Miroku and Sango's belongings were scattered on the table, and there was no sign of food anywhere. He turned his head and stared down the hall as the strong odors of sex and sweat wafted around him.
 
“I wonder where they are?” Kagome commented as she studied InuYasha. She could tell something had him agitated. She nearly jumped out of her skin when he roared, “Monk! What have you done?”
 
They spun around when they heard a chuckle behind them. “Apparently, what you two are so adept at,” Sesshomaru said as he entered the kitchen, followed by Kagura.
 
They were all surprised when they heard Sango shout back, “Nothing I didn't want him to do! We'll be out in a few minutes!”
 
“Well, that explains why that girl never answered her phone. I was worried something had happened,” Kagura offered. “We tried calling you at the dojo, but no one answered there either. That's why we came.”
 
“We were both busy with the class since Miroku was supposed to be grading papers and studying for his final,” InuYasha answered. “But first things first since you're here. We're starving and need to order some food - do you want anything?”
 
“We're fine,” Kagura said as she and her mate took a seat at the table. “Go ahead and order, and then we'll tell you what we found out when those two join us.”
 
“Kagome, would you call in the usual? And get something for the two lovebirds in there,” InuYasha suggested.
 
She nodded and pulled out her cell phone. Kagome had just finished placing their order and was returning her phone to her purse when a very sheepish Miroku and Sango joined them. They had dressed rather hastily and Kagome giggled when she glanced at Miroku.
 
“What?” he asked as he looked down at himself.
 
Kagome just waved her hand up and down, pointing at his shirt.
 
Sango blushed as she reached over to unbutton his shirt and then redo it. He had missed one button completely so the shirt was puckered out with the excess fabric and was off by one on the other buttons. Once she had them all buttoned properly, she ran her hand down his chest and smoothed the fabric. “There you are. How do you dress yourself in the morning?” she commented.
 
“More slowly, but I'll be glad to let you have the job any time,” he answered with a grin.
 
The sound of a clearing throat made them turn and face their unexpected company. They both had the good graces to blush when they realized that it was not only InuYasha and Kagome that were waiting on them.
 
“If you two are finished now, we have something to tell you,” Sesshomaru stated.
 
He and Kagura stood and indicated for them to sit. Once Miroku and Sango had joined InuYasha and Kagome at the table, he continued, “I was able to track down the reporter who found you on campus.”
 
“How did she find me?” Sango asked before he could finish. “I'm sorry,” she hung her head and looked at the table.
 
She felt a hand on her shoulder. “Don't worry, dear. It's okay,” Kagura offered. “We know you're worried.”
 
Sango nodded and Sesshomaru began to speak again, “It turns out one of your classmates put two and two together. She knew Kagome was from the shrine, and that you two were close friends. She didn't know exactly where you live, but saw the direction you walk home after classes every day. She called up the magazine first thing this morning and told them she had information regarding the wedding. They paid her for the little that she gave them, including where and when they could probably find you after your classes were over. The reporter they sent is young and rather aggressive. She thought this would be a good way for her to make a name for herself. Instead they found themselves threatened with another lawsuit and being restricted from all events at the gallery. I don't think you'll have any more problems from them. All of the other publications have been reminded what will happen if they try anything similar.”
 
Sango sighed and slumped in her chair. “Thank you. Thank you for taking care of it so quickly and letting me know. It's a huge relief to find that they don't know where I live after all.”
 
“Just be careful. And you might want to change up your routine a bit and take a different way home - or at least find some detours to take before you go there,” Kagura suggested.
 
Kirara mewed in response from her place in Sango's lap.
 
Miroku spoke up, “I'll take her home from the college. I can drive around a bit first before going to her building. That's if she doesn't mind waiting on me.”
 
Sango looked at him gratefully and blushed. “I don't mind. Thanks, Miroku.”
 
They were interrupted by a call from the genkan. “Delivery for InuYasha!”
 
“They made that in record time. Let's eat,” the hanyou said as he jumped up and headed for the entry with Kagome close behind him.
 
“InuYasha?” she asked very softly as they turned to carry the food to the kitchen.
 
“Keh?”
 
“So… Miroku and Sango… did they… did they really…” she couldn't make herself say it but she knew she was the only one that was kind of in the dark.
 
“Yeah, they did.”
 
 
To be continued…
 
*****************************
InuYasha Fanfiction Guild News
 
Seconding is over at the InuYasha Fanfiction Guild for the Fourth Quarter of 2008 (October - December). Thank you so very much to the following for nominating or seconding one of my fics: Caitriona, dreaming_trees, Fenik Fan, kmoaton, kingmasonite, knittingknots, ktshabatie, landofthekwt, langus, madmiko, magedelbene, psyco_chick32, andwbakerhubbardave.
Minoue for Best AU/AR, Best Inu/Kag Romance, Best Mir/San Romance, and Best In Character (InuYasha)
First Rites for Best Short Short
Red is the Color... for Best Oneshot and Best Canon
Where the Wind Blows for Best Comedy
Cranes, Change, and Winter Surprises for Best Inu/Kag Romance
View to a Chill for Best Comedy
 
Voting will take place from February 15th- February 28th. If you are a member, please take a few minutes to go and vote for your favorites, no matter whose they might be.
 
Good luck to everyone!