InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mother Nature Rock ❯ MNR - Sesshoumaru ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Apology: Will Smith who sings "Switch", poor Sesshoumaru (this is one of my fave chapters!), and of course RT

Format: Song Lyrics – Bold

Format: Thoughts - Italics

Please insert Standard Disclaimer from Chapter 1 here.

Mother Nature Rock – 10 – Sesshoumaru

 

Sesshoumaru stopped by Mother Nature and leaned down to speak quietly in her ear. She glanced up at him, then shrugged and nodded.

Satisfied Sesshoumaru glided to Kagome's side under the very suspicious and watchful gaze of Inuyasha and Kouga. He settled on the rock next to Kagome and looked down at her.

For her part, Kagome peered up at Sesshoumaru through her lashes. For a long moment they studied each other then Sesshoumaru stood and offered his hand.

"Would you like to dance?"

Kagome swallowed and glanced over at Mother Nature who waved to her to go ahead, already. Teeth worrying her bottom lip Kagome put her hand in Sesshoumaru's and stood.

Satisfied with her acquiescence, Sesshoumaru kissed her knuckles then dropped her hand gently before pulling the pelt from his shoulder and tossing it to rest upon the rock Kagome had vacated. Wide eyed Inuyasha and Kouga watched as Sesshoumaru then grabbed his outer clothing and tugged, the garment floated away to reveal Sesshoumaru dressed in soft baggy blue jeans riding low on his hips and a black wife beater shirt.

All the girls sighed in bliss filled wonder as Kouga leaned close to Inuyasha "So that's what he wears under all that material"

Inuyasha just shrugged, eyes narrowing as music began to pulse into the clearing.

Eyes enormous in her face Kagome jumped as Sango joined them when the music began pounding, she recognized the beat. She knew this song.

Kagura and Ayame joined Sango and tapped a wireless ear mic they brought to the clearing "Yo mic check, mic check" satisfied the handed the mic to where they thought Sesshoumaru was "Yeah here you go"

Sango pointed behind her to where Sesshoumaru had moved up very close to Kagome," Naw he over here. Yeah I heard he got that hot new thing."

Sesshoumaru took the mic and placed it over his ear, adjusting the microphone close to his lips "It's called Switch, let's get it going"

The three girls started bumping to the beat and clapping "Hey, turn it over and hit it turn around, now switch turn it over and hit it "

Sesshoumaru started bumping and singing: "Hey, vibe to vibe a second, it's a club girl why you arrived naked? Hear that, how the veteran glide the record? But don't download, go out and buy the record."

Kagome grinned and began bumping to the music, as the girls surrounded her doing the same "Hey, something sexy bout her girl on the floor, all her friends around her I mean real clean, ain't gotta touch or nothing. It ain't like I like a chick on chick or something. I'm just a sucker for a hot track gimme a drink and a chick to tell 'Stop that'."

"Dance is a hop and a clap, flip it round now bring it on back, break it down Now switch" Sesshoumaru leaned back, way back following Kagome's bumping to the floor, interested in trying to catch a glimpse below the hem of her and the girls skirts as they shimmied and bumped to the music, leather hems flying. Sesshoumaru got jiggy with it.

"Hey switch, turn it over and hit it turn around, now switch turn it over and hit it"

Sesshoumaru bumped to the middle of the girls and started grinding, body parts touching, dancing, shimmying, "Uh, uh, uh I gotta question, I need to ask somebody. Why is it that when y'all see me at the party Y'all be looking like, "Ooh, he a movie star He ain't supposed to be out on the floor with everybody" But oh wait, whoa, y'all forgetting When I was, amateur spitting before the scripts were written First one in, last one out the club Bursting in, passing out in the club Back at it, this cat is the wit and the charm Taking you higher, like a syringe hittin' ya arm Bringing the fire, making your Benz ring the alarm Let me see you clap, spin baby, come on Switch"

"Hey switch, turn it over and hit it turn around, now switch turn it over and hit it"

The girls lost in the fun of the dance shimmied and bumped around the clearing as the other guys looked on stunned. Stunned that is, except for the tongues hanging out, panting.

Sesshoumaru glanced over at the dumbfounded, tongue wagging, Inuyasha, and Kouga, "Oh, you just gonna stand there, huh what you too cute to dance, or you scared"

Sesshoumaru began dancing talking to the guys smirking over the bodies of gyrating, hip tossing, sexily clad, lightly glistening females "It ain't really that hard to do and I ain't trying to be in love with you and All I wanted was a moment or two to See if you could do that switch-a-roo and Shut your mouth fool, get your crew and the thick body and the rear one too and I'll be right here waiting on you to see if y'all can do that switch-a-roo"

"Hey, hey" Sesshoumaru grinned smugly at the guys across the way before returning his attention to Kagome and the girls.

Sesshoumaru ran his hand down Kagome's bumping and shimmying back and lightly across her butt "That's what I'm talking bout, do that thing mama that's what I'm talking bout, do that thing mama, that's what I'm talking bout, do that thing mama, that's what I'm talking bout, switch"

"Hey switch, turn it over and hit it turn around, now switch turn it over and hit it"

"Hey switch, turn it over and hit it turn around, now switch turn it over and hit it"

"Hey switch, turn it over and hit it turn around, now switch turn it over and hit it"

"Switch"

With the sudden ceasing of the music on the word "Switch" Kagome jumped up and down and threw her arms around Sesshoumaru's neck, squealing with excitement.

Arm around Kagome, Sesshoumaru smirked over her head toward a scowling hanyou and wolf cub his message clear, "Top that!"

Kagome drew back from Sesshoumaru, with eyes sparkling "How do you know that song?"

Sesshoumaru gathered his pelt and clothes, handing the mic off to Sango, and gave Kagome one of his rare smiles, "The CD player you gifted Rin. She loves that song."

Kagome reached up and pulled Sesshoumaru down and placed a quick kiss on his lips, "I loved it! Thank you!"

Inuyasha and Kouga scowled and tried to get their raging bodies under control. Inuyasha's knuckles cracked, he hadn't forgotten Sesshoumaru's hands on Kagome's body...

xx

x