InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's Revenge ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and Co. but I wish I owned Sesshy ^ _ ^
 
 
 
Chapter 1 (Naraku's P.O.V)
 
 
Naraku was in his bedroom, in the new castle that he just took over, watching his beautiful mate battle Inuyasha for his father's precious treasure through his puppet's eyes. When he saw his mate transform into his second demon form and be defeated, he screamed with rage. He stalked out of his room and out the castle running at top speed to get to his beloved mate. It took him only a few minutes until he found him with red-tented eyes and his left arm cut off. He carefully walked over to him knowing that if he startled him he would probably attack. When he got close, enough Sesshomaru started scenting the air trying to identify who was coming. Once he noticed that is was his mate, he relaxed. I knelt beside him running my fingers through his long beautiful hair that was now tainted with blood. “Relax now I am going to pick you up and take you home.” He nodded slowly as I carefully picked him up. “Try to stay calm this is going to be a rough ride.” I ran all the way back to the castle as fast as I could. Inuyasha would pay for what he did to my mate. I will make sure I get my revenge. I laid Sesshomaru onto our bed and called for a healer. This middle-aged woman came with herbs of all kinds; she stopped the bleeding then wrapped the stump that was left of his arm in bandages. It wouldn't take long for him to heal because he is a full demon but I am still worried about him.
 
(3 days later)
 
 
I was right it didn't take long for him to bet better he is already arguing with the healer about changing the bandages. One thing my mate hates is help when he is injured he has the fierce independence that I love about. I let him walk around the castle but not for long. He hates the way I cuddle him but I can't help it. I have already begun my revenge on Inuyasha. I am collecting the jewel shards that I had tried to steal over fifty years ago from that priestess Kikyo it seems that the jewel has finally returned. It just so happens that the Inu-hanyou is looking for it too. I will become stronger with every shard I gather then one day hopefully soon I will kill Inuyasha slowly.
 
 
 
 
AN: I hope you like it and sorry for making it is short but I write this story during school so I don't have a lot of time to make it longer. Please review and tell me how you like it. ^ _ ^