InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ naraku's temptress ❯ welcome... to my time ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Hallo!
of Kagome's*~*~

Kagome looked around, she was at her shrine. And everything was in black and white with shades of grey. All her friends were frozen by a impossible force. She twirled around when she heard a young woman yell out, a miko stood there, with a sword in her hands. "Kagome, you remember what has happened, do you not? You are the protector of the sacred jewel. You remember?" Kagome fell to her knees and gripped her head.

"what is this?" she looked up and screamed when memories many, many memories placed themselves into her head. Of Sango Miroku Inuyasha Sesshoumerukagura kanna and Naraku." she screamed again as she felt her back burning. She quieted when the pain went away. The miko nodded in understanding. "you have all changed for better or for worst. But your past selves when you made the wish for everyone to have a second chance, a new future was chosen. And now you must correct this mistake. You must travel back in time with all of your friends.. Their feelings now will not change, unless they allow them to change. You must defeat Naraku from the past.. You all shall not be affected and you must make a wish from the jewel." midiroku smiled softly. "and you shall have a gift arrive to help you, when you return to the shrine" Kagome blinked as she was pulled into a void. "remember Kagome your friends shall stay, only have their own memories back."
dream*~*~

Kagome woke up to feel someone shivering and turning beside her. She opened to see Naraku holding his own head. They were both wearing their cloths.

Kagome smiled as she softly shook Naraku awake. "Naraku, wake up." she spared the clock a glance. It was 7 am. Kagome frowned when a clawed hand gripped her own. "miko." Kagome's eyebrows furrowed. "Naraku?" Naraku shook his head. "I remember." Kagome nodded sadly. "I remember also-" she looked away from Naraku. "are you going to be evil Naraku, turn to your old self?" Naraku growled as his clawed hand tightened around hers. "Kagome, even if oh I don't know."

Kagome bit her lip. "we have to go back." he nodded and they stood up. Kagome picked her cell phone out from her purse and dialed 7-way. Everyone picked up.

Kagome giggled as she smiled softly. "that always works." everyone was silent. "meet me at the shrine the dreams we all had please I need you guys and bring what midiroku told you to bring we're going back." everyone agreed.

Kagome hung up and looked at Naraku. She sighed as she pulled her bag onto her shoulder. "I- I- Naraku." Naraku stood up. "lets go and get ready." his tone was clipped. Kagome shook her head sadly and they parted ways.
shrine*~

Kagome sadly gripped her black bag. "they're not coming" buyo meowed as he sat on her lap. She smiled and was going to pet him when he was engulfed with a bright light. She blinked and spotted 2 neko youki on her lap. One was kirara and the other was his opposite. A silver haired neko sat flexing her little black paws. She had ice blue markings, a start burst on her forehead. Who are you?" Kagome blinked again when the little neko stood up. She jumped down and scratched something into the dirt. "Rei?" she nodded and jumped onto her lap. "did you two make buyo have a split personality?" they mewed happily at her.

Kagome took a deep breath as she looked around. "so it was true the house mama, souta gi-chan." she started to cry. The house was burnt to the ground the fire was long burnt out, it looked like it was burnt down a while ago. Kagome gripped Rei tightly as she nuzzled her neck. "they brought you a gift Kagome" Kagome looked up, a faltering, ghost like appearance of midiroku appeared.

Kagome shook her head as she looked around she gripped her arm when a burning mark appeared, it looked fresh. She cried out with pain. Kagome screeched when a pair of arms circled her, clearly feminine. She turned to see Sango standing there. She smiled as she hid her arm behind her back. Kagome smiled as she spotted everyone appear. She smiled and pointed to kirara. Sango shrieked with glee as she scooped kirara up. "kirara!" Kagome looked up to the sky and closed her eyes.

A wind picked up and wrapped around Kagome. She started to whisper. "I promised thee- midiroku, shrine miko of power and pureness. Please give us what belongs to us rightfully." she smiled as she opened her eyes. She spotted more then several glowing lights before they formed objects. A backpack for everyone and their weapons. But everything was more enhanced. Their own outfits changed.

Kagome's outfit became a black silk skirt that went to her ankles. Like the skirt she was wearing, it had a slit up to her thighs with spandex short shorts under them. The top was made out of the same type of material of Sango's exterminator outfit. But shining crimson edged the skirt and top. With golden clasps. Black slippers adorned her feet. And a sword formed before her. She smiled as she twisted to test her top. The top was backless, that clasped right a crossed her shoulders and neck. Leaving her back bare. Showing unblemished skin.

Sango looked down, her exterminator outfit formed around her, but the armor was crimson and the clasps golden. Over that a black kimono, for woman formed. The same as before, but with red and gold clashing. The weapons that formed in front of her were her sword and hiraiskotsu, but they were designed so the white was black, and the black red.

Sesshoumeru's outfit became that of what he wore before, but black with blood red dragons designed on it. Golden and black obi appeared his armor became the same, but stronger. His hair went into a high ponytail, showing all the markings that specified him as a youki lord.

Inuyasha wore the same, but his hair also stayed the same. The only difference, was that tetsiagua, tensaigua and toujikan became amped up.

Kagura wore a black kimono with red and golden wind designs appeared. Her battle fans appeared, black with gold and red stripes.

Kanna was the only one In the group that wore a pure black kimono with red flowers in her hair. Her mirror appeared, a golden trim on it. It was able to hold more souls into it.

Naraku wore a pure black kimono, with crimson and golden dragons and other youki on them, miniature size. Very beautiful piece of work. His own powers manifested, for he didn't carry a weapon.

Last but not least, Miroku's outfit formed into the shape of his old priest outfit, but black with crimson where the blue was. And his monks staff pure gold with crimson rings.

(see a pattern?) everyone looked at each other and themselves, all approving of their outfit choices. They then stared at their weapons. Everyone knowing them like the back of their eyes. Kagome smiled as she looked to the sky again. "thank you midiroku." a windy breeze answered her. Each person had a small bag for themselves, holding their vitals, and some feudal era money.

Kagome sighed as she opened the well house door, a little forceful. Kagome smiled as she gripped Sango's hand. Everyone held onto each others hands as the little neko youki hid in Kagome's and Sango's bags. They all took a deep breath and jumped. A mixture of blues, purples and pinks answered their efforts.

Kagome landed on her feet and started climbing out, everyone followed suit, not enough room to jump or fly out. Kagome sighed as she stood in the grass clearing. "is everyone alright?" many yeses answered her. Kagome smiled as she shouldered her pack. "we mustn't be seen by kaede." everyone agreed. "not just yet at least." Kagome smiled as she closed her eyes. She knew how many shards were left 15 or so around there. ''

Kagome opened her eyes and pointed to the north. "the closest one in north, several miles or so." everyone agreed to go there first. Kirara and Rei transformed and Kagome, by herself, Sango with Miroku. Kagura rode on her feather with kanna. Sesshoumeru and Naraku flew by themselves as Inuyasha leaped. Kagome smiled as she led the way. "what kind of youki is this neko?" she stared at yakou. "a fire-cat no." she studied yakou. "a water or snow-cat?" Rei growled warmly as she agreed.

Kagome smiled as she saw Sesshoumeru out of the corner of her eye, come and fly beside her. "yes Sesshoumeru~sama?" Sesshoumeru hesitated to touch her arm. "no, just Sesshoumeru to you your friend Kagome." Kagome smiled as she looked at him. Then frowned when she saw him frowning. "Sesshou?" Sesshoumeru looked around. "rin I miss her. And yet I despise humans." Kagome giggled as she suddenly leaped into the air. Sesshoumeru looked slightly started as he then caught her without hesitation.

Kagome smiled as they twirled around several times. "you don't seem to despise me." Kagome looked at him. He set her on Rei and then sat down behind her, facing sideways as he thought through things. "because your different I do not know." Kagome smiled when she suddenly saw Sesshoumeru stiffen. "she looked at him and raised a eyebrow. "my past self he is coming. At a fast rate." it didn't take to long for everyone to see Sesshoumeru flying towards them. They all landed. Sesshoumeru1 (people from the future, are known as number one's, ex: sesshoumeru1... And people from the past are no. 2, ex: sango2) stood in front of everyone.

Kagome smiled as she stepped next to him in confidence. "may I?" sesshoumeru1 smirked evilly as he nodded. As at that moment sesshoumeru2 appeared. With jaken, rin and ah and un.

She stepped forwards as jaken squawked and ran forwards. He slammed his staff to the ground and the old man cackled madly. Kagome saw the attack coming and slid one foot in front of another. She cracked her fingers as they were spread beside her, both seemingly relaxed. The staff of heads shot flames out and Sango cried out towards Kagome.

Kagome, with almost youki speed, unsheathed her sword and held it in front of herself. The flames hit, and they were sucked into a glowing sword that Kagome held. The sword itself glowed and seemed to be greedily sucked into the sword. Jaken squawked again. "milord, the staff of heads, it can't be stopped!" Kagome smiled as she calmly walked towards the staff of swords. She then stopped some 20 feet away. She shifted her grip and the flames all disappeared, except the sword itself burst into flames. "thank you jaken, my sword needed a jolt to wake up." the sword's flames tuned a mixture of black and crimson as she spun around and attacked with the sword in one hand.

The flames shot out and formed a spiral of flames, speeding towards jaken. "m lord!" Kagome, with a almost visible strain, made the sword's attack come back and be digested by the sword itself. The sword stopped burning as Kagome sheathed it. She looked at the path, several slanted scorch marks stood barely recognized. They seemed to almost be one big scorch mark. Considering that the spirals were a foot in density, and the spiral had at least 5 feet in between each spire. Jaken cackled. "that was weak, I could survive those a plenty!" Kagome panted as she sweat dropped. She turned to Sesshoumeru1. "this was your retainer, I feel embarrassed for you, for having this thing around even!" sesshoumeru1 raised a eyebrow as he looked at Kagome. "so why didn't you kill him?"

Kagome blushed as she quickly mumbled her answer. "what was that Kagome this Sesshoumeru's wanting a answer." Kagome blushed as she spoke her answer. "I felt sorry for the little toad as he IS a old man!" Kagome blushed vividly as everyone in her group laughed.

She turned and froze when she felt a staff touch her butt. She turned as fire showed in her eyes. "you old nasty mother-fucking pervert!" everyone gulped and several people yelled out. "run jaken run!" even if jaken was stupid, he ran for dear life. Kagome turned to Sesshoumeru, pulled toujikan out and flung it out. It landed blade first right in front of jaken. He squawked as it burned him to a crisp. Kagome walked up to jaken and pulled the sword out blade first, she ignored the swords vile jyaki as it tried to overcome her own aura. She smiled at Sesshoumeru as she handed him his sword. "thanks."

She then turned and walked up to jaken. She looked around and bowed low to Sesshoumeru. "gomenai Sesshoumeru~sama may I?" with a very un emotional look and nod Kagome giggled. She turned fiery eyes to jaken and back up. Jaken squawked and smirked tauntingly. Kagome flashed a smirk at sesshoumeru1.

She then ran and kicked jaken on the head, sending him crashing away through the air at least several hundred feet. Kagome dusted her hands and smiled as rin came running through the woods towards her. "Kagome~chan!" Kagome smiled as she swooped down and picked rin up. She twirled rin around and rin gripped Kagome tightly. "ohayo! How is Kagome~neesan?"

Kagome smiled and lowered rin. "rin, I want you to meet someone." rin looked up at her trustingly. Kagome smiled and gently led rin over to sesshoumeru1. Rin spotted the Sesshoumeru from the future. She shyly gripped Kagome's hand. Kagome smiled softly. "it's okay rin meet Sesshou." Kagome saw look at her and sesshoumeru1 in confusion. "Sesshoumeru~sama?" Kagome giggled as she shook her head. "no rin, Sesshou. Rin we have to get going. Ill see you later." rin nodded and skidded back to Sesshoumeru2. Kagome smiled softly at sesshoumeru1. Sesshoumeru2's voice broke the silence. "say goodbye to Sesshou." rin smiled as she bowed to Kagome and sesshoumeru1. "thank you." Kagome nodded.

She slid back onto yakou and they took off again. Kagome shook her head as Sesshoumeru sat on yakou behind her. Kagome shook her head and just relaxed against him. "so how was kagura last night there?" Sesshoumeru barked a laugh. "how was Naraku?" Kagome blushed vividly as she shut up. They both cracked and laughed as they looked at each other. Sesshoumeru sighed as he wrapped one arm on Kagome's shoulders comfortably, ignoring a pair of growled directed his way. Kagome giggled again. "one persons jealous, and Sesshou did you and kagura mate?" Sesshoumeru smirked and kissed Kagome on the head.

"you know sister, I'm glad for you." Kagome hugged Sesshoumeru, and drew herself into a ball. He held her sisterly like. Kagome shivered as she closed her eyes briefly. When she opened them tears shined slightly, she held them back until they dried. "I don't know what to do." Sesshoumeru shook his head and held her tightly to himself. "don't worry Kagome. We'll find a way to make everyone and yourself happy." Kagome smiled softly as they started to descend. "I'm not so sure that is possible."

Sesshoumeru was about to dispute but Kagome jumped the last 5 feet to the ground. She smiled as she started walking towards a hot spring she remembered was there. She smiled as Rei was walking besides her. Kagome sighed as she turned and slowly stripped her cloths off.