InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pacify ❯ Pacify ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha. Isn't that just heart breaking?

********************************

"I should have went with them! Miroku may be perverted but at least he knows how to treat a lady right!" Kagome spat at him.

They sat alone in Kaede's dim litted hut. Sango's weapons needed some repairing after the battle they had had earlier that involved a very large demon and a jewel shard, so she needed to get to the nearest village with the right supplies for the job. Miroku went with her as company, or so he said. Shippou was off somewhere nearby with Keade, tending to some of the ill in the village. Kagome stayed behind. She didn't want to be a bother. Inuyasha stayed because he had to "protect" Kagome.

Inuyasha shook his head and chuckled to himself. "You never think before you speak, do you?"

Kagome thought about what she had said. 'Ok, so that didn't really make sense, but how dare he be the one to point that out!' she thought. She didn't know why she was so angry.

"ARG. Whatever!" She got up from her seat on the floor and walked to the door.

"And where do you think you're going?" Inuyasha asked half demanding and half concerned she might decide to go home.

"I need to take a walk. You're pissing me off!" She barked.

Inuyasha was already blocking her exit.

"You aren't going anywhere." he told her sternly, sounding like some father figure. He folded his arms across his chest to make his point.

"Excuse me? I will go where ever the hell I desire to go and you will SO not be the one to stop me!" She yelled in his face. It had to be that time of the month, she wasn't normally this aggitated.

Inuyasha loved it when she got angry. Her rage made her scent so intoxicating.

Kagome attempted to push him out of the way. She was no match for his strength, and she knew that. But she decided to try anyway.

"Like I said, you aren't going anywhere. It's night fall and if you go out wondering you'll get attacked for sure." He said with a cocky tone. He was amused at how relentless she was trying to get past.

"I can take care of myself!" She cried. She attempted to slip past him but failed.

"No, you can't." He grabbed her arm and practically dragged her back to where she had previously sat.

Kagome fought back anyway. Who was he to say she couldn't take care of herself? Who was HE to say she couldn't go take a stroll? No one, that's who!

"Let me go!" She screeched and caused his ears to plaster down to his head. She violently started to tug her arm free. "GET OFF!" She screamed again. She began punching him on the arm and shoulder.

"What the fuck is your problem today?!" He spun her around to face him.

"Don't yell at me!" She smacked him across the face. She didn't intend to do it, but she did it.

Inuyasha looked a bit stunned. She hit kind of hard for a girl.

"Bitch." He growled.

Kagome let out a slight gasp. She hated when he called her that. It sounded so disrespectful. It pissed her off to no end.

"SI--!" He covered her mouth with his hand before she could get the rest out.

"Don't you EVEN think about it."

Inuyasha had pressed her up against the wall of the hut. He sounded angry now. She muffled something through his hand. His face was too close to her's and it made her uncomfortable. She was a lady, and he shouldn't handle a lady this way. Boy, would she show him!

Kagome brought her knee up hard between his legs. Even as strong as he is, no man would be able to supress that kind of pain. He let out a choked cry and crumbled to the floor. She held back her victory smile.

"That's what you get for treating me the way you do!" She mocked, then paused. "Y'know, that felt really good! That felt really REALLY good! I should do that mo--"

Before she knew it she was flat on her back with a very angry Inuyasha pinning her down.

"You fucking bitch. You fucking little..."

"Fucking little what, Inuyasha? Fucking little bitch? Go ahead, say it! You'll just earn yourself another knee to the balls!" She spat back up at him. She didn't know where all this courage was coming from, but she enjoyed it. It felt so good.

"That's some threat coming from someone in a position such as yourself." He said sadisticly. Her scent was more intoxicating then before. And there she layed, flat on her back and panting. Oh, how he just wanted to..

Kagome then started to sniffle.

Inuyasha then realized his mistake. He must have handled her too hard. He didn't mean to hurt her, he just wanted to scare her a bit. Concern masked his face.

"Oh, Kagome, don't cry! I didn't mean to.." He suddenly felt horrible and guilty. He had made her cry. Again.

"Y-you're hurting m-me.." she said between sniffles.

He released her arms that he had pinned in an akward position above her head and stared down at her. He didn't really want to leave the position he had put them in. She began rubbing her wrists and continued to sniffle for a few more seconds before balling up her fist and slamming it hard into his sensitive nose. He cried out and she pushed him off and got to her feet.

"And the Oscar goes to..!" She said flashing her victory smile. Sure, he didn't get the joke. The point was that she made it and it was histerical to her. Besides, Inuyasha was too busy holding his face to hear it.

Inuyasha sat with his back to her and continued to hold his face with his hands. Slight whimpers could be heard and it startled her. She had only heard him whimper a few times and even then it startled her. Did she really hurt him?

"Inuyasha?" She asked with slight concern, forgetting all about the victory dance she was about to perform. She made her way over to him and sat down in front of him.

"Inuyasha, I'm sorry. Did I hurt you? Is it broken? I didn't mean to.."

He looked up at her through his bangs before mustering a cocky smile. He then lunged at her, making her squeal, and rolled across the floor with her. He brought her back into the position he had her in earlier.

"You aren't the only one who can play faker, Kagome."

"You stupid jerk! How dare you!" She began kicking and squirming under him. It was turning him on, and he wanted to tell her to stop... but he didn't.

'Why is he looking at me like that..?!'

His eyes were dazed and lustful.

"Inuyasha?" She chimmed. The way he was looking at her made her feel weird.

"You smell nice." He began to move his face slowly closer to her's.

'HUH?!'

"AHH! What are you doing!?" She screeched. She broke free and pushed him off. She jumped to her feet and wrapped her arms around herself as if she had been exposed.

"I-I.. I'm sorry. I just.." He said softly, as if not knowing what is was himself. He wasn't hoping for that kind of reaction. He sat up against the wall and hung his head as if ashamed. He silently prayed for her to just walk out and leave him alone.

Kagome suddenly felt bad for reacting that way. She had always wanted him to kiss her. It was the very thing she thrived for, for him to kiss her. That was what he attempted to do, right?

'URGH! Stupid Kagome! Stupid, stupid, stupid!' She thought to herself. She totally blew it!

She made her way silently over to him and dropped to her knees. He didn't react, and another bolt of courage sprang through her.

Kagome grabbed him by the collar and slammed her lips against his. Making sure he would go no where, she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck.

Inuyasha made a startled muffled sound and practically froze as she continued to kiss him. He wasn't expecting that at all.

She could feel how tense he was and took it as a bad sign. She pulled away and brought her arms back over herself. She felt like such a loser.

He didn't want her to pull away. But she did. They stared at each other for a few moments, niether knowing what to say to the other. The smell of her arousal started to fade and she hung her head slightly trying to avoid his gaze.

Pffft, forget this.

Inuyasha grabbed her and brought her against his chest.

"Why did you pull away?" he asked huskily with a slight growl. She was confused.

"I thought you.." She didn't finish. She didn't really feel like explaining it anyway.

He tangled his clawed hand in her hair and jerked her head back slightly so he could stare her into her eyes. She gasped and it excited him. He loved being in control. He then mustered up the rest of his courage and kissed her deeply. He was trying his best not to hurt her, but his instincts were acting on their own accord. He pushed her onto her back and hovered over her, never breaking the kiss. She began to shift and wiggle under him so he shifted most of his weight onto her to prevent her from doing it anymore. She was causing friction when she did and he was afraid he may loose it.

Inuyasha dug his claws into her flesh and she gasped against his mouth, allowing him to slide his tounge into her's and have a taste. They battled for a few moments before her tounge slipped against his fang and spilt a few drops of blood into his mouth. She winced and began to wiggle again. That was more then enough for him to go completely insane. He wrapped his arms around her in a tight possessive hold and growled, trailing his tounge over the small wound wanting more. She managed to break the kiss and gasped for air.

"Inuyasha, no.. no more.." she weezed. He moved down to her throat and began his assault.

"Mmmmm. Yes, more.." He growled as he suckled on her flesh.

Kagome moaned and forgot all about her protests. He wouldn't let her go now. It had started as a simple kiss and now it was turning into something else. Something she felt she might not be ready for.

"But we can't, what about..." She trailed off. How was it that Kikyou managed to ruin everything? Everytime she had gotten close to him, everytime he hugged her, the wonderful feeling would quickly fade and was replaced with saddness and hate. She knew who he really loved. Who he had pledged to go to hell with. Who he would eventually go with in the end. She was just a duplicate.

He sensed her arousal fade again and replace with that familiar smell of saddness.

"No, don't do that. Stop thinking about that." He demanded knowing what it was that was on her mind.

"I can't. I just can't." She pushed at him to get off.

"Kagome.." He felt bad again. She was rejecting him, and it was his own fault. "Kagome, no." He growled as she continued to push at him.

"Yes, Inuyasha. We have to stop." She freed her arms and broke one of his arms away from her.

No. No stopping. Not now. It had taken him long enough to build up enough courage to finally attempt to kiss her. They would never get the chance to do this again. It needed to be now.

Kagome sat up and pushed her bangs away from her face. She wanted to crawl into a corner and just cry. She had lost the fight again against Kikyou and it hurt. She hated it. Kikyou. That fucking..

Before she knew it her blouse was shredded and fell from her body. She didn't even have enough time to look startled before he had her back on the floor.

"INUYASHA! MY SHIRT!" She screamed. He hovered over her and glared at her bra.

"Whatever this thing is, I don't like it." He fingered it before slicing the middle, setting her breasts free. She used her arms to cover herself. She was too shocked to yell at him.

"Don't do that!" he growled in frustration. He pried her arms away from her chest and pinned them above her head with his hand. He then leaned down and nipped at her left nipple, causing it to harden. She gasped.

"Stop it!" she begged in embarrassment. She felt vulnerable, and it strangly turned her on. He took note of it.

"Do you really want me to stop?" he muffled against her skin and he placed kisses all across her chest.

"I-I..."

"I didn't think so."

With that, the sound of fabric ripping boucned off the walls of the hut as he ripped her skirt from her body.

"MY SKIRT! Oh, my god! Inuyasha you idiot!!" She screeched. His ears plastered to his head once again to prevent the loss of his hearing.

"Stop screaming!" He yelled back. The people in the village must have thought he was slaughtering a pig.

He looked down at her underwear and gave a cocky smile as he prepared to rip the flimsy piece of fabric to shreds.

"Don't you DARE! Those are my favorite!!" She kicked and squirmed in an attempt to save her favorite pair of underwear.

He let out a frustrated sigh as he let go of her wrists and watched as she wiggled out of them. He fought back the urge to grab them from her hand and smother them with his face to inhale the scent. As she freed herself from them her scent filled his nose anyway. It was so strong that his eyes threatened to roll back into his head. He was brought back to reality when he felt her hands tugging at his clothing as she attempted to pull them off. He sat up and pulled the tie that held his clothes together. He quickly got out of them and piled them in a bundle next to them. He crawled back over her and kissed her deeply before moving down towards her heat. Her legs were bent but clamped together as if she was too shy to let him see her.

"I have to taste you." he said sounding a bit to desprate.

She was bright red. Hearing him talk like that made her shutter. But she was too shy to comply as he tried to push her legs apart.

"Please, Kagome?" He sounded like a child asking his mother for a toy that she wouldn't buy him.

Inuyasha couldn't wait long enough for her permission and he pushed her legs apart forcefully, making her cry out. He held her legs in place as he dipped his head in to inhale her. She smelt so sweet. She said something that he couldn't pick up because his nose seemed like it was the only thing that was working. He flicked his toung out and ran it over her wet lips. She whimpered and grabbed at his hair and he began to lap at her. She tasted just the way he had dreamt she would. He suckled on her button as he released one of her legs to stroke her. She moaned his name and it felt so good to his ears. He had waited so long to hear her cry his name as he pleasured her. He continued to lap at her until he was sure she would loose it. He pulled away.

"Inuyasha!" She groaned in frustration. How dare he! He returned to his place over her and she looked up at him with an angry face. He leaned in and kissed her deeply before looking into her eyes.

"I don't want to hurt you.." he whispered with regret as if already knowing he was going to whether he had control of it or not.

She nodded understanding. He was so much stonger then she was so she knew he would eventually hurt her, she just prayed her wouldn't rip her in half. With that she wrapped her legs around his waist and waited for him to start.

This was it. The one thing she had wanted so badly was going to happen and she couldn't have been happier. Screw Kikyou. She would show Inuyasha the love that Kikyou was never and would never be able to show him. She grinned to herself because she had won. But that grin turned into a look of pain and she hissed when he entered her.

"S-sorry.." He groaned softly and kissed her forehead.

"Uhh. It's ok." She groaned.

He kissed her again as he tried to destract her from the pain when he started to move in and out as slowly as his sanity would let him. She let out short gasps at first, then began to enjoy it.

"You.. can go.. faster.." She moaned.

He answered her with a groan. All he needed was to hear her voice and it drove him wild. He sped up his thrusts with ease and buried his face into the crook of her neck. She grunted and began stroking his ears. The hut was filled with grunts and moans and the sound of pounding against wood. God, how she felt so good..

"In..uyasha.. uhh!" She tried her best not to yell as she reached her first orgasm. It made her happy to know he was the one to help her get there.

He grunted back in response, too busy trying to keep his demon side under control. If he would give up the fight and let loose he would probably hurt her or even kill her. He didn't want that to happen but her crying his name wasn't helping. But suddenly he was pushed onto his back and she was positioned on him, never breaking their connection. He gasped in surprise. What a little vixen she was..

"Kagome.. n-no.." he strained as she began rocking back and forth. He didn't have control anymore and it put her at risk.

"Why not?" she panted placing her hands on his chest for support.

"B-because I... I might.. hurt you.." he grunted and he attempted to still her movements.

"Don't.. worry.. I won't let you." she smiled as she fingered the beaded necklace around his neck. It asured him a little but he wasn't too fond of the idea of being sat in the middle of this.

Inuyasha closed his eyes and held onto her hips as she began to speed up. She was loosing herself again and she wasn't able to hold on. She layed down on his chest and grinded herself against him to help her release. He was too lost in his mind to hear her cry out again as he thought of all the nasty things he could do to her. He felt a bit disgusted thinking of Kagome this way but his demon side wanted so much more then what she was giving.

"Kagome.. I'm gonna.. uhh.." He groaned as he pushed her back onto her back and took control.

"Then... let go... but don't.. uh-hurt me..!" she cried as he began pounding into her with more force. He growled back at her as he licked a trail up her neck making her shudder. His vision was starting to redden and he started to fear he wasn't going to be able to control himself.

"I'm sorry... I going to hurt you.." he warned her as he dug his claws into the floor.

"Try not to!" she begged with a sudden state of alarm. He was thrusting so hard she was afraid she wouldn't be able to walk the next day. "Inuyasha, please don't hurt me!" she whispered trying not to sound to scared. She didn't really want him to stop.

He growled and gritted his teeth as he felt his release creep closer and closer. Finally after a few more powerful thrusts he spilt inside of her, trying desprately to hold back a howl. He collapsed ontop of her.

They both lay still and panted, slowly gaining back enough oxygen and stenght to peel away from each other. After a few moments of staring at the ceiling, Inuyasha grabbed his robe and drapped it over himself and Kagome. She was already half asleep, so he just decided to snuggle against her instead of waking her for another round. But..

"Kagome?"

"I love you too, Inuyasha.." she answered sleeply, not really knowing what the question was but not really caring either. She placed her hand on his cheek. He grabbed it off and kissed her palm. He would just leave it at that. He loved her, and he was glad she knew it so he wouldn't have to say it. He wasn't really an ace at mushy stuff, anyway.

**************************************

Ok, that's it. Make up the rest of the story in your head if you'd like. Review it if you want, I honestly don't care. All compliments are appreciated. Flames will be used to light my stove :)