InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pain ❯ chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The dark figure stood there, looking down at the woman before him. Without the ability to conjure thought, he pulled his weapon out of his pocket; a needle.
To the ordinary person, this dark figure would appear to be a doctor. His white robes fit his well-formed body perfectly. Along with his white robe his loose black pants shown promises of a well-shaped muscle structure. His name tag glistened in the light as he leaned down close to kagome and smiled evilly. Yes, to an average person he would seem none other than a perverted psychotic doctor, but in reality, strong spiral powers surrounded him and his thought.
Taking the needle in one hand he pulled out a small bottle of dark brown think goop. Taking the needle, he placed it in the brown thickness and pulled back on the syringe, filling it at full as it could go. Tapping lightly on the side of the syringe, all of the bubbles made their way to the top. With a slight movement of his thumb, and a slight amount of pressure, a small amount of the brown goop shot from the needle and fell to the floor. Ready to inject his victim, he leaned forward once again; his eyes starte4d to glow red.

Inu Yasha walked down the hall toward kagome's room quite irritated. “Stupid Hospitals and their stupid architects.” He mumbled to himself. “What the hell kind of a place sends you downstairs to find a bathroom?” he growled. Turning around the corner, the door to kagome's room came in to view. As he walked towards it the hairs on the back of his neck started to rise. The amount of energy flowing from behind the closed door was way too large to be normal.
Cursing himself for leaving kagome, he ran towards the door, only to bust threw it. He turned to look at kagome when the dark figure with red eyes caught his attention. Inu Yasha immediately focused on the needle being held in the doctor's hand; centimeters from kagome's arm. Growling, the hanyou raced across the room and attempted to shove the doctor away from kagome while smacking the needle from his hand. In such a rage, Inu Yasha failed to realize that the “doctor” had taken the needle and pointed in towards the hanyou as a weapon.
The doctor was flung into the nightstand. He was flung as such a great force his head smack the wall just over the nightstand, causing him to fall unconscious to the floor. A shark pain went threw Inu Yasha's hand as he continued to growl at the figure on the floor.
Finally, he glanced at his right hand, only to slightly jump at what he saw. The syringe was pressed up against his hand as the needle stuck out from the other side. Leave it to him to get his hand impaled with a needle filled with toxic goop; in the exact center of his hand for that matter.
Growling to himself he reached in his pocket and pulled out his cell phone. Dialing a number, he waiting impatiently for an answer.
“Sesshomaru” came a familiar voice.
“I need your help” Inu Yasha said.
“What did you do this time, little brother?”
Inu Yasha shuttered. It always freaked him out when Sesshomaru called him that.
“It's not what you think” Inu Yasha growled.
“How do you know what I think?”
“Look, I went by to visit Kago…the wench…when I had to go pee. When I got back I found some doctor trying to inject her with some brown fluid.”
“Do not fear this Inu Yasha, this happens quit often” Sesshomaru sounded board.
“Yeah but do they have glowing red eyes and are surrounded by an aura that doesn't belong to a normal human?” Inu Yasha could hear his brother's sudden intake of air.
“What did you do? I hope for your sake you didn't kill him”
Inu Yasha growled “he's just passed out on the floor”
“Good, now I will have some of my men come down there and clean this up. You get to school or you'll be late”
“That's kind of hard to do when I HAVE A NEEDLE IN MY HAND” he raised his voice along with his hand as if trying to show it to his brother; which was kind of hard considering he was on the phone.
“Do not yell at me, little brother. You failed to mention this before.”
“Look, it isn't my fault that he pointed the needle at me just as I was going to hit it out of his hands. It just happened that way and if hurts like hell, so if you would please also send a Doctor that can deal with demons, I would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATIVE”
There was a pause. “Did any of the fluid get inside your veins?”
“I don't think so, the syringe still looks full” Inu Yasha lowered his voice.
“Do not touch it and I will have somebody over there shortly.”
“What happened?” Inu Yasha asked quietly. “The doctor's scent was altered. It felt like he was being controlled.”
Sesshomaru sighed. “Inu Yasha, kagome is wishing these things upon herself. She is feeling as if she deserves them for what happened. It's another form of cutter ones self”
Inu Yasha stood still “She's making these things happen?”
“Yes Little brother. Now I must make a few calls. Do not leave the hospital. I will call the school and have your absence excused.” Then there was a click and he was gone. Turning off his phone he put is back in his pocket.
“Stupid brothers” he mumbled to himself followed by some colorful words. Walking to kagome's bed he looked down at her. Her fragile body just laid there, unmoving. It was as if what just happened didn't affect her at all, but he knew better. Her aura was in a state of shock. It moved and twisted around her body, snapping and cracking at a pitch too quiet for any normal person to hear.
Looking at his hand he winced in pain. I was really hard not to move a finger. Looking back at kagome he smiled. She was indeed beautiful. However, this beautiful girl had no will to live. To her everything was her fault. Her mental state wasn't as bad as most would think it was, but her emotional state was a wreck. He would spend however long it would take to convince her that she needed to stay here. He didn't know how he would do it, but it would happen.
Bending down he placed his cheek on hers. As he rubbed them together he frowned. “Please wake up…my kagome”.
Just then he heard a painful gasp. Standing straight up he looked down into the pain filled eyes of the now conscious kagome.