InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ painful memories ❯ prolouge ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
Declaimer I do not own Inuyasha.
 
 
This is just kagome thoughts. Then the next chapter the story will start.
 
 
 
 
 
prolouge
 
Do you ever fell like your life is a dark hole waiting to swallow you up? And everything no longer has meaning. There's not right or wrong and you feel like there's no use in living a life you find point-less. I've never felt that way but I think that's how my mom must have felt when she took her own life. Leaving herb two kids to fend for themselves in a world where it's every man for himself. Thing like that make me want to hate my mom for leaving us but how can I hate the woman who brought me into this world. I knew that some day she would do it but naturally part of me was still shocked when she did it. But I guess finding you mother dead in her bed would shock anybody. It began five years ago when my father died due to the fact that he had cancer. That hit the family hard but over the years we started to get over it. Well everyone except for my mom. During the five years I've watched my mother wither away to nothing. This is my story.
 
 
 
 
I know it's very short but it will start getting longer once I start putting chapter's in. please review. You opinion on my story is want and appreciated. Thank you.