InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Passion and Popcicles! ❯ Passion and Popcicles! ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Passion and Popsicles By Mija

Disclaimer~Dont own Inuyasha (though wished I did) or the rest of the Inu Gang.

A/N~Ok I decided to give the popsicle fic challenge a go...hope it aint to bad..lol..and just so you all know I have no idea how to spell that word popsicle...or is it Popcicle?? (shruggs) so forgive me that k?? ya think I would know how to spell the darn thing but ya know...I never really payed much attention to it..anyhow here goes nothin..hope its enjoyable..huggles Mija..:-) btw this is a one shot k guys???

Passion and Popsicles!

~~~As usual Inuyasha and Kagome had another fight. They had been fighting a demon with a shard when Koga had showed up. That always got Inuyasha's goat, and Kagome being Kagome she hadnt been able to tell Koga to stop harrassing her that way, I mean she liked the wolf demon and all but he was just a friend to her nothing more. Her heart belonged to Inuyasha even if she hadnt told a soul about her feelings for him and he pretty much acted like he only tolerated her, till Koga showed up that is, then he would get all protective and pissed. Sometimes he was so confussing.

~~~They had defeated the demon and recovered the shard, then as soon as the demon was dead Inuyasha and Koga were facing off. Tired of all this and feeling dirty and weary Kagome got between them and placed her hand on each of thier chest. She had to admit both had nice chest, so strong and hard. Shaking her head from her perverted thoughts she looked at them both and tried to push them apart and told them to behave. Koga semi listened to her and grabbed her hand in both of his larger ones and pressed it to his chest possesively.

"Anything for my woman." he cooed as he looked down at her with his deep dark blue eyes. Kagome blushed and opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. Then she heard Inuyasha growl and flex his claws and he prepared to rip Koga to pieces. Out of habit Kagome said sit and Inuyasha was eating dirt.

"Koga I think it would be best if you left now..please?" Kagome finally found her voice and said. Koga looked at her and squeezed her hand and grinned. Inuyasha growled from his position in the dirt.

"Alright Kagome I will do as you say and leave you in the care of dog turd, just know that I will always be around and that one day I will come back to claim you my woman." Koga stated before he left in a swirl of dust and wind. Inuyasha was finally coming up out of the sit spell and growled as he yelled towards Koga's retreating form.

"You fucking mangy ass wolf SHE IS NOT YOUR WOMAN!!!!!!!!" he yelled with a fist raised threatening into the air. The like a flash he was glaring down at Kagome.

"Why the fuck do you encourage him bitch?...Why do you keep flirting with him?..do you want him??" he all but shouted, as he asked threw gritted teeth. He was definatly angry. How come Koga couldnt understand that Kagome was his? And why didnt the bitch understand that she was his? Why did she continue to flirt with Wolf shit when he knew damn well she had feelings for him. Ya, he wasnt as stupid as everyone thought. He knew Kagome loved him, even desired him. He had caught her scent changes everytime he got a bit to close to her or looked at her in a certain way. Then there was those nights when he heard her whisper his name as she moaned in her sleep and the smell of her arousal filled his nostrils. If she wanted him then why did she keep leading wolf boy on?

"I am sooo not in the mood for this right now Inuyasha..Im hot..tired and dirty..Im going to go home for a couples of days..and if you dare come get me before Im ready I swear to sit you into oblivian..worse yet..if you come get me I wont bring you back any Ramen!" Kagome threatened as she picked up her things and turned on her heel and headed back towards the well. Of course she knew Inuyasha and he wasnt one for listening with out a fight, so he followed her all the way back to the well argueing with her till she sat him 3 times before she hopped into the well and went back to her own time.

~~~She was really relieved when she figured out he wasnt coming to get her. She wasnt kidding when she said she was hot, tired and dirty. It was the middle of one of the hottest summers ever and her clothes practically clung to her from the sweat. Her entire body itched with the dirt that clung to her and her entire body was sore from traveling and battling with demons. Once back home she ate and spoke with her family a little before she couldnt stand the heat, sweat and dirt and finally went upstares for a bath. After a long soak, she dried herself off and went to her room. She heard her mom yell up to her that she was going out on an errand and taking Sota with her, and that her grandfather was at the small trinket shop selling trinkets to tourists. Kagome replied to her mom that she heard and blew out a frustrated breath. Even after the bath and her hair still being damp, the house was too hot and she couldnt find relief.

~~~So taking the liberty of having the house to herself she tossed her clothes off and wore only her lace undies and a thin tank top, she didnt have a bra on underneath it. Then she walked down to the kitchen to grab some iced tea or something cool to drink. As she looked into the freezer to get some ice cubes she saw a box of popsicles, cherry and moaned then smiled. These were her favorite flavor and a treat she hadnt had in what seemed like forever. She grabbed one and quickly munched it down, cutting her craving for it down some, then took another out and took it upstairs to her room to slowly enjoy the treat as she lay down on her bed with the window open, hoping to catch a cool breeze and cool her heated body down. Little did she know a certain hanyou had followed her after all and was perched outside of her window in a branch covered by thick green leaves. He could see her clearly and even hear her breathing, but she couldnt see him threw all the foilage.

~~~Inuyasha had come threw the well with every intent of dragging Kagome back with him or at the very least fighting with her somemore. He couldnt help it, he actually enjoyed the fights, a battle of wits and words. And he always got hot when ever she got angry. Her scent would always trigger an arousal in him, and she looked soo damn good when she was mad, fire in her eyes, face flushed, lips swollen and pouty from biting on them to contain her anger. He had waited for her to get out of the shower so he could reveal himself to her, then when he heard her mom say she was leaving then watched as Kagome practically stripped to nothing..his mouth had gone dry and words evaded him, so did all rational thought except for the one that was telling him how damn good she looked in only her white panties and see threw tank top. He almost groaned outloud when he could see her firm round ripe breasts clearly threw the thin shirt. He felt his pants tent up a bit as he got hard at the sight of her. He wanted to scream when she went downstairs and away from his hungry eyes. But she soon returned and layed down on her bed, slightly sitting with a pillow at her back against her headboard. As he looked closer he noticed that she was eating something, well more like sucking and slurping it to be more precise. He smelt a faint smell of sugar and cherries. He narrowed his gaze and almost fell out of the tree as he watched as her lips wrapped around the rod like food and used both her hand and her head to slide it in and out of her mouth in long slow strokes. Her lips were wet with the foods juices and turning her lips a bit redder than normal and all Inuyasha could think of as how good her lips would feel wrapped around his cock sucking and slurping on it like she was with that red food rod. He couldnt help himself, he was totally hard he ached and he needed release. Putting his hand into his pants he pulled out his erect dick and started to stroke it gently as he scooted closer to Kagome's window so he could watch her suck on that red thing.

~~~Kagome closed her eyes and slowly savored the taste and feel of the cherry popcicle in her mouth. She had always loved to slowly slide it in and out of her mouth runing her tongue over its cool surface to savor and capture each and every delicious drop. She didnt know when exactly her mind wandered from normal peacefull thoughts to perverted hot thoughts of Inuyasha. Right now her mind was picturing her and Inuyasha naked on her bed, him over her, straddling her face as she sucked on his deliciously hard and silky cock. Her head and hand began to slide the popcicle in and out more, taking it further and deeper into her mouth every other stroke. She felt her pussy getting wet with her arousal and her nipples getting hard as she slide her hand up her tank, pulling the hem along with it till it lay bunched over her breasts near her collar bone, exposing them to the warm air. She moaned as she tweaked a nipple and continued to suck the popcicle slowly picturing Inuyasha's big tasty cock in her mouth. She wondered if she ever actually got the chance to do this to him in reality, if he would taste as yummy as her frozen treat? She doubted it but she was sure she would love the taste of him no matter what.

~~~Inuyasha bit his lip hard to keep from groaning out loud when Kagome slide her tank top up exposing those beautifull milky orbs of hers, the tips of each breast the color of cherries and as erect and hard as little pepples, that he wanted so badly to taste. He could smell her arousal strong now and he pumped at his engorged cock with faster strokes, each stroke in time with the rythm of her sucks and slurps. He let his claws graze his shaft as he stroked and she sucked, making him twitch in his own hand and throb painfully. He vaguely thought he was a perverted fool just like Miroku, but quickly pushed that thought aside. Fuck he was only human, well half of him anyway and what man could resist a show like this? If he couldnt take her yet then he would get his rocks of anyway he could.

~~~Kagome squirmed in her bed, rubbing her thighs together, trying to ease the ache and throbbing between her thighs as she continued to suck ont he popcicle, tweak her nipples and fondle her breasts. When a small piece of the popcicle broke off and landed on her exposed skin between the valley of her breast, sliding down her skin to pool in her belly button, Kagme gasped. Then shivered. That had felt sooooooo good. The frozen bit of cherry had felt incrediable against her hot fevered flesh. She didnt know what took over her but she wasnt fighting it. Sliding the popcicle out of her mouth she bought it down towards her chest, opening her eyes half liddedly she watched as the melted juice of the pop fell onto her breasts. She couldnt help but whisper her greatest desire at that moment.

"Ooooh Inuyasha I wish you were here licking each and every sweet drop off my breasts..." she moaned just before she took the tip of the popcicle and circled each of her already tight nipples. The sensations it sent threw her body made her arch and moan in pleasure. "Ooh Inu...yaaa..shhha.." she added with another moan as she continued to circle each nubbin with the frozen and fast melting treat.

~~~Inuyasha almost came right then and there. He had watched her torture her pert nipples with that food thingy making them bead up even tighter if that were possible. And the way she had arched and then whispered her deepest desire outloud but only loud enough that his demon hearing could only pick it up. He started wrapped his hand tighter around his organ and pumped faster...opened his mouth and panted as he let his tongue lick his lips as he imagined suckin on those breasts like she had wished till every single drop of that sticky stuff was gone.

~~~Kagome slid the pop back in her mouth and started to suck on it again as her hand slid down into the waist band of her panties only to come to the slick folds of her aching pussy. She moaned and sucked on the pop as he fingers circled her bud and made the ache and want grow ten fold. She slid the pop in and out of her mouth faster, sucking harder as the sounds of her slurps grew louder as did her moans of pleasure. She slid a finger into her her folds and started to pump in and out of her wet channel in time with her sucks and slides of the popcicle. She could feel her womb tightening and the bundles of nerves there balling up into a sphere of heat. Harder her hand slid in and out of her pussy, her mouth sucking faster and harder on the popcicle as outside Inuyasha pumped his cock harder, panting and feeling his orgasm growing and growing. Faster they both moved, deeper, harder. In, out, stroking, panting. Sweat glistening on both thier bodies. Then as if they had been actually joined both came with a loud moan and a scream as thier orgasms washed over them in a hot pleasurable wave of bliss. They had both been in heaven and it wasnt till they both started to come down that they each realized something.

"Inuyasha???!!!!!!!!" Kagome screamed as she ran to the window and looked out to see a peeking hanyou threw the branches of the trees. She had thought she heard him scream out.

"OH SHIT!!" he cursed as he realized he had yelled out during climax and she knew he was there. Not bothering to clean up or anything else but stuff his now flacid cock into his pants Inuyasha leapt off the tree and ran for dear life towards the well.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..she is soooooo going to kill me when she sees me again." Inuyasha chanted as he dived head first into the well. As he landed on his head on the other side he thought to himself. Hell, all the sits in the world was worth it. He wouldnt trade anything for what he had just seen. With that he smirked and leapt out of the well, thinking of all he had seen. Damn she still looked hot when she was mad and the blush that had spread across her face when she caught him peeping was a total turn on.

"Damn..ooh well...Ive got some time to kill.." he thought as he looked down at his once again erect cock. He was going to go find a nice little spot to jack off at as he relived every last moment he had just seen. And when Kagome was done killing him he was going to ask her to bring him a couple of those red cherry smelling food thingy's. He wanted to try a few things with them, if she let him. He got harder thinking of all the fun he could have with those things and a very hot willing Kagome at his reach.

A/N~okies guys thats it..ended up longer than I thought..sowwy...and it wasnt as lemony as I had hoped but ooh well, gave it a shot, and if you enjoyed it on some level let me know..leave me a little review..I know I wont win the challenge, not that I care really, but I sooo dont want to have NO reviews and come in dead last...lol...anyhow till laters guys much huggles and smiles Mija..:-)