InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Predestination ❯ Predestination 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

He raced up the wall catching up to his soldiers after hearing her scream; he barked orders at them to hurry. He listened as Eichiro told them about Kagome spurring each of them faster. When they reached to study balcony and ruined wall, they were instantly repelled with a blast of indigo light, causing them to jump its hit for the fear of purification. But when they landed, again they saw Kagome shooting balls of energy from her palms at the youkai. She was slowly backing them outside onto the balcony taking them away from the study. The soldiers watched as their new lady did her best to purify the youkai. He wanted to jump in and destroy them faster with his whip but her balls of energy were blocking all strike. The youkai started to chant louder "jewel" and begin to merge into one. Her look was of pure horror and he could see her movements slow down.

"Give me the Jewel miko." Its voice resonated throughout the air.

"Can you not tell her to drop the shield around them?" Eichiro whispered.

"No she is trying to protect us, and by placing that shield it blocks all mental invasions." He snarled.

"The Jewel Shards aren't yours for the taking. However, I should be the one to ask you the same question." With that, she sent a large beam of energy straight for its head. But the light disappeared before impact.

"Ha ha ha, you cannot even hit me pathetic miko." Its laughed disgusted her, it sounded slimy and sticky in his throat.

"MIKO'S ARROW." She yelled, making the beam reappear as an arrow, making impact with the demon's head. The youkai screamed before turning to a pile of gray dust leaving three shards. She bent and picked the black shards instantly purifying them at her touch and turned towards the stunned army.

"Guess what I learned a new spell with your books…" she was cut off when everyone took one step towards her including Sesshoumaru. All of them had a very pissed expression. Instinctively she took one step backwards.

"Tell me Kagome what possessed you to stop us from killing the youkai." His voice seemed lower than usual and highly more dangerous.

"Yes Lady Kagome do tell us why you prevented us from saving you." The blue and gold hair inu growled. She noticed it was the same one that barged in on her earlier.

"Well I didn't want you all hurt." In unison, they all scoffed at her remark, and approached further making her back into the room, now she was getting angry, all she did was try to save them from battle but no, they get mad. She bowed her head causing her hair to curtain her face.

"Fine you want a fight so bad I will give you something better." She chanted one word and sent a bright light out catching everyone off guard. While they were distracted, she ran out the door of the study and made a mad dash towards the stairwell, she took a right instead of a left and ran down the long winding halls. She could feel them coming up the stairs. She tested one of the doors and rushed in, the room was bright and pretty like all the other rooms of the house. She stopped and concentrated masking her scent a trick Kaede taught her. She looked around and spotted an exit. Slowly she walked on the outside of the giant balcony right above the previous balcony. She could feel Sesshoumaru's pulse racing, ooh he must be angry she thought. Ha Ha serves him right for scaring me. She walked down towards the gardens and into the rose maze. She couldn't believe he had his own maze. It was absolutely beautiful she could get lost in it and never care. But she couldn't for she had too many responsibilities she promised Inuyasha that she would be his friend forever, she promised the others that she would help bring Naraku down, and she promised Shippo to never leave him.

She stopped in what seemed to be the center of the maze and plucked a petal off a rose. She watched the petal catch hold of the wind and float away. "Why can't my life be as easy." She whispered.

"Then you would never have any fun." The voice of Keito startled her, as she turned around she was greeted by a warm smile of her new friend. "Come lets get you ready for your departure."

"Mmm yes, lets." When they entered the castle doors they passed the soldiers and Sesshoumaru, she just gave them a wink before walking up the stairs with Keito on her trail. But before she closed her door, she said something loud enough for them all to hear downstairs. "I win." She laughed as they all grumbled at her statement and closed the door.

An hour passed and she was ready to go put on a miko outfit and her bow and arrow. Her hair was tied in a high ponytail with her long white bangs parted to the sides of her face.

She descended the stairs two at a time and rushed out the front door. Waiting for her were the soldiers lined on either side of the door, at the end was Sesshoumaru, Jaken, Rin, and Keito standing beside Ah-un. As she walked down the aisle of inu she smiled and waved to them goodbye, telling them she would be back. She received low bows and deep grunts in return. When she reached Sesshoumaru, a sobbing Rin instantly tackled her.

"Please don't go!! You said you would play with Rin forever!!! Wahhhhhhhhh!!!" the screech was piercing her sensitive ears nearly deafening her.

"Rin!" her voice came out stern, shocking everyone to stillness and the child to silence. Gentler she finished, "Rin I will only be gone for a little while, until then I need you to behave yourself, and when come back I will bring back a present for you to play with forever."

"Really?!" she squealed.

"Hai."

"Then Rin will be the best ever." She unlatched from her leg and stood beaming.

"Good, bye Keito and Jaken I will see you soon." She chimed before walking towards Ah-un. Before she could reach for his reins she was placed side saddled on his back, she then felt a familiar form pressed against her back. She didn't have to wonder long before two white clawed hands came about her and grabbed the reins. The dragon jumped swiftly into the sky, while she waved at her new friends.

As they rode in silence through the purplish sky, she started to get cold. But it wasn't uncomfortable just breezy, but she knew if she were human she would be freezing.

"so when will your study be repaired?" She was so bored she didn't care if he didn't answer.

"By noon tomorrow." The answer came quicker than she expected.

"When will I get to come back again?"

"This day next month. Are you anxious Kagome?" his voice was slightly teasing which shocked her.

"Of course I am I love to show you and your guards up." She chuckled.

"Mmm we'll see miko, we'll see." His answer only made her smile bigger. She tried to stay awake but her body was exhausted from the day's events. She slowly slumped onto the form behind her.

Without moving his head, he looked down at her body leaning against his. He noticed the slight Goosebumps on her skin from the breeze. Unwillingly his eyes traveled to her breast, he noticed the way her nipples were erected from the cool air. But he couldn't help but think what other reasons and ways he could make them respond so. He snapped his eyes back and growled at himself for thinking of her that way. She was nothing to him, just somebody to make the royal youkai meetings less difficult.

She started to move in her sleep snuggling further into him, thus catching the loose shirt she wore on the rounded spike on his armor, giving him an eye full of the side and top of her milky white breast. He suppressed a growl as the heat in his manhood started to grow. He slowly wrapped his tail around her to cover the delicious sight and to warm her.

When they finally reached Inuyasha's forest, he instantly smelled his brother coming.

When the dragon landed, he tightened her shirt before picking her up. As he walked forward, the "Group" with Kaede and Shippo greeted him with a not so welcome, welcome.

When he unraveled his tail, he heard a united gasp, making him smirk a bit at their faces.

"What did you do to her you monster?" The taijiya sneered clutching her gigantic boomerang.

"Mommy is a youkai." The infant kit whispered.

"YOU ASSHOLE." Was the only thing said by his brother as he charged him with the Tetsusaiga.

"Sit." Kagome mumble in his arms and turned towards his chest snuggling his arm deeper. The simple act made him want to smile but he restrained himself.

Stepping on his brother's head as he walked towards the group, he looked at Kaede the old miko.

"I know you have a inclination to what has happened so I will let you tell them." Handing her sleeping form to the taijiya, before turning towards his subdued brother. He grabbed the whelp by the throat and dangled him in the air, looking him dead in the eyes. "I will come back for my MATE," emphasizing it clearly to the mutt. He enjoyed how his face crumpled at his words. "In one month on this day in this spot. If she is not here, I will kill your undead bitch. If she is hurt, I will kill your friends and then I will kill you. So you better take good care of her while she finds these damn shards for your pathetic ass. I hope you understand me whelp." Squeezing his neck for evidence before letting his body fall to the ground. He turned back to the taijiya, grabbed Kagome, and walked towards the village with the group slowly following. All except one, the kit who ran to keep up with his stride only to stare in wonder at his "mother". He was just about to kick the annoying fur ball but a warning tremor raced through him. He looked sown to see a pair of indigo eyes staring at him. She held out her arm as he walked, resulting in the fur ball launching himself onto her chest, both falling instantly to sleep. Well now, he knew what the present to Rin was. He growled inwardly the damn kit was ruining her exotic smell.

He placed her form onto the futon in the miko's hut; he covered her and the kit reluctantly with a blanket. Before he could reach the door, he heard a small chime. "See you next month Sesshoumaru-sama." With that, he left the stares of her friends and rode back towards the castle.

"Good night Kagome."

When she awoke the first thing, she could see were giant chestnut colored eyes.

"Hello Shippo." She said hugging her kit and tickling his tale.

"Hello mommy!!" he chimed in return snuggling into her chest. Sitting up she looked around the empty hut and judged it was early noon.

"Wow I over slept, come with me to the spring."

"Ok, we put your pack in its corner like you usually put it." His eyes sparkled with innocence and pride. She ruffled his hair, picked up her backpack, and then held her arms out for Shippo. As they made their way to the spring, she told him the story as to what happened, and how he could visit Rin each month.

"Wow that's going to be great, but wait does that mean Sesshoumaru is my new dad now?" he stared at her as she dressed him in his swim shorts.

"Well I guess technically yes but I told Rin to consider us life friends so you can look at it that way." She said from behind the bush as she changed.

After they soaked washed and changed, they headed back to the village. She put on some jeans and a cute t-shirt. Grabbing her bag and Shippo decided it was time to check out the full power of her demon speed. "Shippo what makes you run real fast."

"Well my dads used to tell me you have to concentrate on the goal and purpose of your speed, whatever that means."

She nodded and held the kit tightly she started to imagine the hut and how it was a good ten minute walk away, lets just see if we can make it a two second run, she thought. She could feel her muscles tighten and loosen waiting for the signal. Then she let herself go, as she whizzed by the trees she smiled at her incredible speed. Wow, she thought she was fast at the castle she was like lightening now.

"Hold on Shippo we're going to try something new." She hugged him closer and started to crouch as she ran increasing the speed, then she leaned forward and pushed off the balls of her feet sending her well over the treetops. But there was one problem she had no idea how to land. She let out a scream as she fell towards the trees but the impact with the huge ass branch never came. She felt a rugged hand grab her by the waist and bound off towards the clearing near the hut. When they landed, she was face to face with two raging amber orbs.

"Um thanks Inuyasha that would have been one ugly injury." She chirped, but Inuyasha didn't seem to feel her enthusiasm.

"Umm Shippo go to the hut I will meet you there." After he scampered off, she turned towards the mad hanyou that was now circling her. He started to sniff and inspect her making her a little nervous.

"How do you become a full youkai?" he snarled at her. She couldn't believe it, was that what this was about. How dare he!!! She was just about to sit him into oblivion, but a hard shove to the ground stopped her. In seconds, she was pinned to the clearing floor by him. His face was distorted with raw anger, she could feel the heat radiating off his body. He had her wrist trapped in each of his clawed hands, while his knees straddled her legs, preventing all movement.

"Inuyasha please stop this." She pleaded; she was actually somewhat scared of him.

"No Kagome," he yelled "How could you become his mate, don't you know how he is. What about us? How will we ever find the shards if you leave twice every month?"

Now she was more than pissed, in one big shove she threw him into a tree. When he got up he looked at her shocked at her strength but she didn't care she was just sick and tired of his selfishness. "Look Inuyasha I told you I would be your friend forever that should be enough for you, and a matter of fact I know exactly how your brother is, he has saved my life numerous times without complaint. If I'm not crying over it you shouldn't have a damn thing to worry about." Without looking at him, she walked back to camp, slashing bushes and trees with her claws.

Two weeks have passed since he left Kagome with his bastard brother. Every since he returned to the castle things just seemed to be so boring and lifeless. He sat at his desk and looked towards the gardens, he started to imagine the miko running from him again only this time he took things further. He could imagine her shocked face as he pleasured her, he could almost hear her sweet cries for release as he teased her.

He turned and swiped off all the papers in a roar. What was he thinking she was not for him to take; she is Inuyasha's wench. Even though the mere thought of his brother pounding into her young sweet body made his eyes turn crimson with raw rage.

She was nobody's for the taking!

~~~~

"Inuyasha I'm going home." she yelled toward the trees. That night of the confrontation, he apologized to her, and promised to treat her better. They traveled far and got two jewel shards but they returned so she could go home. She put the spell over her and turned her looks back to human, so her family and friends wouldn't freak out. She sprinted towards the well only to be blocked by the hanyou himself. With his arms crossed over his chest he leaned on the well blocking her path.

"Tell me this Kagome before you leave and come back only to leave with my brother again. How will this relationship between you two be physically?"

Actually, she never thought about it and she sure as hell knew Sesshoumaru did, so she had nothing to worry about. "Are relationship isn't like that he doesn't think of me that way." She stated folding her arms.

"I'm sorry I forget whom we talk about," his face softening to the look she used to long for. He walked over to her and hugged her gently, shocking the hell out of her. Even though it was friendly hug, she was still shocked he displayed that much emotion. "Sesshoumaru thinks himself too good for such deeds." With that, he bounded away.

Did he really think of her unworthy for love? She gasped at the realization he treated her as a partner in business not a mate. Clenching her fist she jumped into the well, no way she thought as she climbed out he and I are just friends why would I expect him to think of me as more, its not like I think of him as something more, right?

"Kagome!" her thoughts were pushed aside as she greeted her family.

That night at the dinner table, she sat them down and told them of her situation. Her grandfather went from shock, to critical, to accepting in a minute. Sota just thought of it as way too cool, but her mother was worried.

"So this means your married to the crazy brother of Inuyasha."

"Well yes but let me explain how he is like," after an hour of explaining her mother finally wished her the best of luck. As she reached the stairs for her room, a united throat clearing stopped her.

"We are just curious to know what you look like as a demon." Her mother bubbled excitedly. She sighed and shook her head revealing the stripes, fangs, claws, hair, and ears. After another hour of ooh and awing, she was released to bed.

After a week with her family, she gave them a cheerful good bye and ran towards the well. She was running a bit late and today was the day for Sesshoumaru to pick her up. She could just make a wild stab in the dark and knew he didn't like to be kept waiting long. She leapt into the well shaking off her features simultaneously. She climbed out of the well and ran towards the meeting clearing, there waiting was Ah-un Sesshoumaru and the gang, as she stepped forward to greet and say her goodbyes, a flying hairball launched itself into her chest nearly toppling her. Smiling and petting her son, she placed him on her shoulder.

"Take care of yourself see you next month." Sango sniffled at her sister like friend.

"Yes take care Kagome and remember we are here for you." Maroku hugged her, unnoticed by her letting one of his hands slide towards her rear end, but a certain youkai lord's growl stopped it mid stride. When she turned to Inuyasha, she heard a familiar slap to the priest.

Walking towards the inu lord she inwardly shuddered at his raging good looks today. His long silver hair that fell to his hips whipped about him in the wind fluidly, while he stood tall and strong. As she reached him, she noticed even as a youkai she was still incredibly short, only reaching his neck. He picked her and her kit up as if she weighed nothing but feathers. She pulled her hair to the side of her face so that it wouldn't be in his.

"I hope it is alright if I bring my son along, Inuyasha just doesn't get along well with him." She said as she kissed Shippo's nose causing him to giggle.

Damn that little runt, no wonder his brother didn't like him the kit possessed her attention. Normally she would gaze at him with her giant doe eyes when she talked or asked him something, but now it was on the damn kit. He was tempted to say no and throw him towards his brother, but when she turned after not hearing an answer and graced him with her smile, he caved. He grunted his approval before taking off.

"Arigatou Sesshoumaru-sama."