InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Predestination ❯ Predestination 21 ( Chapter 21 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome could easily tell that Inuyasha was shocked by Arshes's appearance. He seemed to be even more annoyed and angered by everything said, as they traveled northeast, he was obviously trying to hide his attraction. The oddest thing though, was that she wasn't the slightest bit jealous, not even a little bit, she actually would love to see them hook up. It was about time he found someone, and Arshes was all too equipped for the job.

She told Kanaye to start traveling on the second day towards the central lands so that they may meet them half way, so she may rush to the castle as if she had been their the entire time.

As they were leaving the western border, she received the oddest looks from the patrolling soldiers, as if they knew something she didn't. Most of them just shook their head and smiled when she gave them questioning looks, while the rest gave defeated sighs. `What in the heck is up with them? `

~ ~

Traveling across the border territories of the western lands and central lands their group met up with the final two members.

"Hello Kagome, Inuyasha, Shippo…mmmm… it seems our group has expanded." Maroku chuckled as he looked at the three new females. Soon as his eyes landed on Arshes, his hand that was already preparing to go places where it shouldn't, stopped instantly from the vivid memory of his last encounter with the inu.

"Maroku, Sango you both should remember Arshes and Rin the child that traveled with Sesshoumaru." They nodded, " Well, this is Keito she is the one that basically runs the castle, and also a good friend."

"Hello Arshes long time no see." Sango hugged the shocked inu. Arshes was going to have to get use to this whole ningen thing, and she was also going to have to get use to the odd stares her looks were drawing. Upon entering the room with Kanaye, Inuyasha, and Kagome she could instantly smell the two males' arousal start to rise. She was beyond shocked that she would receive it from a ningen however she was even more shocked when she realized most of the arousal scent was coming from the exiled prince to the western lands. She would have never guessed that getting scrubbed so hard until she was positive she had to grow a whole new layer of skin and getting the shaggy ends of her hair cut off could make such a difference.

Maybe the new wardrobe her and Keito received helped as well. Even though her new kimonos were strange, she had to admit she liked them a lot. They looked like regular beautiful layered kimonos that is until she started walking that is when you see how unusual they were. Instead of being a dress they were like billowy miko pants, with a cute bell sleeved tops and a matching obi. Keito's were different though, her top hung off her shoulders with a straps going over the top of each shoulder to keep it on, showing off the rabbit's sleek shoulders. The sleeves were the only things billowy to her entire outfit though, breast down her kimono fit her like a glove showing off her well hidden form. She was allowed a long slit like Kagome's for movement. To say the least both girls were very shocked at their new wardrobe.

After telling Sango and Maroku what was happening, they continued their journey for the stranded mikos. Shippo and Rin either walked happily with them or sat on top of Kirara. Kagome was a little surprised how well Rin traveled, it was so easy to forget that the child followed Sesshoumaru around his western borders.

Just thinking of the taiyoukai brought tremors to her stomach for multiple reasons, however there were two main ones that made her feel downright dizzy. First was the chance of facing his wrath if he ever found out about this escapade. Shudders could not be suppressed at the mere bone chilling thought, his anger would be unfathomable. The bringing of ningen mikos, natural born enemies to the youkai kind, into the human village he already despised and all without his permission. `Yeah she liked to live on the edge, what could she say`, she chuckled to herself. Then there was the second reason he brought tremors to her heart; his promise to finish what she started earlier that morning. Her body felt faint thinking of his insatiable sex drive; she never knew that intimacy could be so fun and tiring all at the same time. Sighing she shook her head of the thoughts, `there is no use thinking about it now`.

~ ~ ~

"I wonder why lady Kagome likes to make Sesshoumaru-sama insane with anger." The soldier sighed as he stared into the horizon, the direction the young lady took.

"I honestly don't think she is a aware how intense his anger gets, and how it is directed mostly towards us when he does get angry. He is just trying not to lose control again, like last time at the neko war." The soldier stated as he sat a tree branch below the other soldier. "However I do know one thing."

"What's that?"

Jumping up to his friend he turned towards the horizon, where an endless sea of treetops and far off misty mountain tops in the distance lie. "Something very big is going to happen and I have a hunch the lady Kagome brought it with her."

"Mmm." The soldier nodded, "so you can feel it to?"

"Hai."

"Well I know one thing, whatever comes and whatever happens, I will be right there fighting alongside of Sesshoumaru-sama and lady Kagome."

"Hai, I would never stand by and watch the master's happiness slip through his fingers, not after how he only just received a taste of what happiness truly feels like for once in his life."

"Mmmm"

~ ~ ~

It was the second day of there journey and dusk was already setting in, things were looking good so far, they received word from the villages they passed that some merchants came back with news that they have seen or heard of a group of traveling mikos desperately searching for a town to stay in.

"Shouldn't we begin to make camp, before it gets too dark." Maroku looked towards Inuyasha and Kagome. She looked towards the children who were already asleep on top of Kirara, and nodded.

"Yes we should, we need to be able to get up early tomorrow fully rested so we may find the mikos quickly and go back undetected."

"Feh!! I don't see why that asshole cares what you do, while he is gone." He declared as he looked around with his arms folded, for a suitable campsite.

"Its because the she is the Lady of the Western lands now and she is very valuable to all the inhabitants to the lands, and if anything were to happen to her just think who would face your brother's fury. Not just us, the entire region and anyone else who stands in his way however." Arshes spat at the baka hanyou.

"Hey look here wench, Kagome will be just fine with me, its wasn't me who nearly got her killed was it?" growling at the inu demoness.

"WENCH!!!" her scream nearly deafened them, however the children still slept soundly. "I WILL SHOW YOU WHO THE WENCH IS YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

"OH YEAH!!!" by now they were in fighting stance ready to tear each other to shreds.

"Sit!" she half yawned as she stared past the quarreling inus trying to sniff out a campsite. "If you two choose to fight be my guest, however do it after we find a place to sleep."

Instantly they straightened up and nodded, but the evil glares shot at the other did not go unnoticed.

"We cannot make camp." Arshes stated calmly as she walked towards Kagome.

"Why not?" Everyone chimed at once except for Keito who stood by the fire neko watching them all with a knowing smile. She always seemed to be one step ahead of everyone for some odd reason.

"And why the hell not?!" Inuyasha was mad; he hated being told what to do especially by the very person he was trying desperately to ignore.

"Because Kagome is royalty now and we cannot have her getting attacked, especially in lands that are not allies to the Western ones." She said folding her arms across her chest much like the steaming hanyou in front of her. "Besides there is a village not far from here, if Sango and the priest ride the fire neko we can make it there in no time at all, unless you need me to carry you prince Inuyasha." She mocked bowed towards the red faced hanyou.

"SANGO, MAROKU GET ON KIRARA!" as soon as the neko took off into the air Arshes, Inuyasha, Kagome and Keito set off in a record speed after them.

Kagome couldn't help but laugh as she watched the two inus in front of her do their best to run faster and jump higher than the other, whoever made it to the village first was all they cared about. As she ran alongside with Keito, she gave the rabbit youkai a knowing wink, which she returned with a nod.

Summoning her energy, she created the sphere of youkai and miko energy Sesshoumaru taught her, and in seconds, she was an indigo sphere racing past the two competitive inus. Looking to her side, she saw the rabbit youkai jumping high in the sky beside her, using her powerful legs. Laughing as they passed the two, they raced towards the village.

~ ~

Slowly she crept out of the room where all the girls stayed in except for Shippo of course, and made her way outside. The second she tried to close her eyes for the night; her body was consumed with an almighty force, a strong aura, similar to the feeling of a nearby jewel shard. Although it was worse, it was the same dark foreboding feeling her body felt whenever she neared Naraku. She was now outside of the house, walking towards the tiny garden in the back she looked towards the northeast, the direction they were intending, the direction the feeling in her chest felt strongest.

"I know I will see you soon Naraku, and I hope you can take surprises because I have a few in store for you." She whispered as she clenched her clawed fist, staring at the omnipotent moon that loomed above her.

~ ~ ~

He sat by his window, which overlooked his fortress's grounds and gave him an exceptional view of the silver moon hanging in the ebony sky. Through his ruby eyes he could see, hear, and almost smell the miko where she stood. He knew the reason she traveled towards him and he knew the risk she was taking by doing it secretly. He also realized his lust for the youkai miko was growing stronger and stronger with each passing day.

He watched in rage as the inu lord took her body that she offered him after their fight. He Naraku hoped she would run away after the inu lord nearly raped her, but fury embedded itself even deeper when he realized she wasn't. Neither one realized it was him who plagued the stoic taiyoukai's mind with jealous thoughts, hoping to make a rift between them. However his plan crumbled when she forgave him and offered him everything he himself wanted to claim. It was easy to tap into the inu lord's thoughts when he was confused about his own emotions towards the girl. Before the taiyoukai had no worries and practically no emotions whatsoever to play off of. That was until a certain miko entered his life, however now after fully mating with her, his resolve was like steel again. But then again, there was only one thing missing from this little relationship, the one thing the taiyoukai has always lacked, love. He was sure the taiyoukai loved the girl, however if he let his pride get in the way he might just lose the chance of having her completely.

"And wouldn't that just be a pity!" he laughed venomously. He wanted her, he needed her, and he would have her.

"Soon my miko, soon, until then be patient, we will be together forever soon enough." His deep cool voice drifted in the night's cool breeze.

~ ~ ~

"So you plan on rebuilding your village after you destroy this hanyou named Naraku." Arshes questioned the exterminator who walked alongside her, as she peeled the apple with her sharp claws. After slicing it into small pieces, she handed them, to the children who stared at her the entire time she cut the apple. She smiled as they ate the pieces happily, and turned back towards the exterminator.

"Hai, it is my responsibility to rebuild my village since I am the sole survivor. After my revenge is taken and my brother's soul is set free I will be able to live my life freely again." The determination in the taijiya's eyes and voice was undeniable. The houshi even told her his story as to why he tracked down this Naraku, and to why he asked every ningen female, they came across the same vulgar question. They also answered some of the questions she had about the hanyou prince that was leading the group alongside of Kagome. Her heart sank a little when they told her how strong their feelings were towards each other and the dead priestess that shows up from time to time. However her heart did not feel its' heaviest about the dead priestess, but about the girl who walked and laughed happily alongside her mate's brother. Arshes knew that the feelings the girl harbored for the hanyou were purely friendly now, but the taijiya was not too sure about the hanyou's feelings in return.

"I believe he still cares for her just as much as before, but because of Kikyo and his pride he let her escape into the arms of his brother. I cannot say that I am not worried about that, however she seems better off. In time he will find someone that will be perfect for him." Her keen eyes did not miss the taijiya's gleam in her eyes.

Arshes scoffed at the girls attempt, she was a warrior she had no time for emotions. Especially for the disinherited prince who Sesshoumaru despised with all of his soul, no it would simply be a waste of her time. Besides, no man ever wanted a strong willed woman like herself.

"How did Kagome come to be apart of your group?" the look that crossed between the taijiya's and houshi's faces were of struggle and secrecy.

The houshi stopped walking and laid a hand on her shoulder, she looked down at his hand and into his eyes, usually they were filled with hentai mirth, only now they were grave and quite calculating. "You will have to ask her yourself, it is not our place to tell." With that, the two continued walking leaving her where she stood. She turned at the touch of a second hand on her shoulder; the warm green eyes of Keito met her purple ones.

"Do not worry you will learn of Kagome soon." A slight smile spread across her face as she stared at the soldier. "Oh and I think that you have a very big chance indeed with the prince Inuyasha." Her tinkling laughter left her where she stood as the rabbit youkai caught up with the group.

She didn't know what to say or think, but she knew one thing, she was slipping. Shaking her head, she went to catch up with the group.

~ ~

After traveling for half of the morning they came by a very small village, it was tinier than any they have seen before; it had maybe five main houses and a large shrine. Maroku suggested to rest while he asked anyone if they heard of the traveling mikos.

While everyone was sitting down Keito remained standing. "I will go ask this time, you stay here and rest." She said calmly, looking at Maroku.

"Ok be careful, holler if you need help." Kagome looked around hesitantly, she didn't get any bad vibes but she rather be safe than sorry.

"Yeah it won't be hard to here you in this small town." Shippo chimed in.

She wasn't even gone a few seconds before she appeared before them.

"Hey I thought…" Inuyasha was cut off by her hand in the air, signaling for him to hush.

"I believe I found the mikos"

"WHAT?!" They all shouted at once.

~ ~

As they approached the shrine, Kagome could easily hear five girls in the shrine talking. She could quickly sense worry, stress, and fatigue emanating from them. They must have been traveling along time, and with each town, they past it dwindled the hope they had left.

Reaching the doorway to the shrine, she knocked gently to capture the girls' attention. Slowly they turned and laid eyes on their group. However, Kagome was not prepared for the welcome she got. All five of them instantly let out a scream and huddled together casting a shield over them.

"Go away!" one with shoulder length hair shouted at her.

"What in the hell, we are just…" Inuyasha yelled at the girl, but was cut off by another girl with longer hair, she seemed to be the oldest of the bunch. She was very pretty and slender; Kagome guessed she was around her age, while the others were a few years younger.

"We have done nothing wrong here, please just let us rest!" she pleaded, her brown eyes were full of fear and fatigue.

Kagome felt so bad for the girls, she hoped that they would listen to their offer. Nudging Inuyasha to step back, she stepped forward right through their shield. Their gasp was of pure fear and shock.

"Please calm down and let me explain, I nor my friends will hurt you, we only come to help and give you an offer." She said gently to them, holding out her hands as a sign of trust.

"Wh..what is it you want?" the older one replied as she tried to swallow a lump in her throat.

"How can you, a youkai walk through a miko shield unharmed?" a young freckled faced miko asked.

"My name is Kagome, I am a youkai miko," she paused as they "awed" at her, she would never get used to that. "I am the lady of the western lands, I have come here with my friends" the girls peered as a group behind her to see the others, who in turn either nodded or waved back. She continued, " to search for you. We heard about what happened to you and I came to offer you asylum in the ningen village in the Western lands."

"How can that be, I heard that the western lord hated humans and would never allow any more ningens into his village?" the oldest one questioned, with a face full of confusion.

Kagome was reminded of what she would face if her mate found out about this trip. She shuddered at the thought of his reaction, however she needed these girls and they needed her.

"Don't worry about that." Smiling, hoping they would accept.

"How long do you think you can survive unprotected like this, traveling from village to village?"

Inuyasha grumbled as he leaned against the doorway.

"You will not make it long, and sooner or later you will run up against youkai that are much stronger than all of you put together, youkai that will slay you just for what you are." Arshes stated as she walked up to the shield.

"Why help us when everyone else turned us away?" the shorthaired girl asked.

"Because we are the ones who are going to kill the bastard who most likely initiated this." the hanyou clenched his fist as he stared outside.

"I will give you time to think it over, meet us at the end of village in an hour, or we will journey back." Kagome said quietly, turning she walked back through the shield leaving the mikos to collaborate.

~~

"Do you think they will accept mommy?" Shippo's innocent voice interrupted her thoughts as they waited at the end of the village.

"I don't really know Shippo, I hope that they do however I cannot force them to do anything that they do not want to do."

"Look, here they come!" Sango pointed at the mikos coming towards them, each carrying a small bag, which she assumed were their belongings.

When they reached the group, they stopped a few feet in front of them. The oldest girl stepped up to Kagome and bowed.

"Lady Kagome my name is Iva, this is Kita my sister." She pointed at the youngest looking one with freckles. "Mai," the girl with short hair, "Hisa," a shy looking girl who was slightly chubbier than the rest, " and Rai, she is my cousin." Kagome could easily tell the family resemblance. "We accept your offer."

"That is wonderful, and please call me Kagome."

~ ~

"We should be meeting up with Kanaye soon," Turning towards Iva and the rest of the girls, "He will escort you back while Keito, Arshes, the children, and I journey back to the castle and Inuyasha, Sango, and Maroku travel back to Kaede's village.

"Hai." The air was cool and a little brisk, which kept everyone besides Arshes, Keito, and Inuyasha slightly bundled up. Kirara kept the children warm with her many tails, while the miko's threw shawls around themselves.

Kagome noticed the sun was going to set in a couple of hours, and was about to inform Inuyasha that they should camp earlier tonight since the young miko's were so tired. However, a peculiar and yet familiar feeling raced through her body. Jewel Shards!!

"Inuyasha! I sense the…"

"A youkai, yeah I know and let me guess it has jewel shards right?" He didn't wait for an answer, jumping back to where the confused mikos were he, handed them the children off of Kirara. "I want you to cast your shield around all of you and stay far away as possible, we will take care of this problem."

Walking over to the rest of the group, he drew the Tetsusaiga. Not looking at her he addressed the soldier, "Do you think you can handle a few youkai or would you prefer to stay inside the miko's shield?" his chuckle was full of arrogance as he stared in the direction of the oncoming enemy.

Kagome could see and hear Arshes' knuckles crack as she clenched her fist. Straitening her back and cracking her neck, she drew her twin blades, from their sheaths. "Let me ask you this young prince, would you rather sit back and watch a true youkai perform or try and take part in the battle with your less than perfect skills?" unlike the hanyou's voice hers held a cool and collective tone.

"WHY YOU BITCH, I AM GOING TO SHOW YOU JUST WHAT I CAN…"

"Inuyasha shut up! There almost here, I can sense them surrounding us." Turning to the rabbit youkai, she gave her a firm look. "Keito I have placed another shield under the miko's shield, however I want you to defend off any attacks that may come their way."

"Hai."

"Arshes you can fight with Inuyasha I…" the soldier's hand and stern look stopped her.

"I am here to insure you come back safely, not the hanyou prince." Ignoring the angry "feh" she continued. "I will fight alongside of you, I am sure the prince can handle himself for at least awhile." she smirked.

Before the hanyou could reply a swarm of various youkai exploded from the tree line. Even though the jewel shards were in any of them, these youkai were undoubtedly familiar. Naraku's swarm.

Drawing Predestination she eyed the monsters, for some reason they stopped mid stride. They floated there as if frozen; only their snarling signaled that they were still dangerous. Slowly they started to make a path for a familiar white-cloaked figure to appear.

"Naraku!" Inuyasha's growl held everyone's apparent distaste.

"Well is see you retrieved my gift to you miko," his voice resonated deeply around them like fine silk, he stepped closer towards her direction.

Arshes growled menacingly as she stepped in front of her. "That's enough you bastard I don't know who you are, but I am willing to teach you a thing or two about respect."

His chuckle didn't surprise Kagome, she knew talking to this insane beast was futile. Sometimes Inuyasha's methods of attack seemed necessary.

"You will learn soon enough as to why I shouldn't show respect to the miko." She could hear the smile in the man's voice as he looked at the soldier. "For your disrespect I think I will show you my punishment techniques, while I talk to the newly appointed lady of the western lands."

Before Arshes could reply to the asshole a plant like tentacle shot out like lightening from underneath his pelt at her. Pushing Kagome out of the way she deflected the attack with her right blade, but two more were already in front of her. A white and red blur were the only things she saw as she watched the tentacles disintegrate in front of her. She looked up to see Inuyasha smirking at her, she let out a frustrated growl as he jumped away. By this time all the youkai were attacking them.

Kagome watched as Keito used her sai to gracefully defend the protected mikos and children from danger, adding her powerful kicks every now and then.

Sango was taking out dozens with her powerful Hiraikotsu attack, while Miroku defended himself, she already knew that he was not going to be able to use his Kazaana for the poisonous insects.

Looking up she spotted her target, using her youkai abilities she bounded from youkai to youkai using them as support while she slashed oncoming youkai with her sword. She instantly purified them as the glowing blade left their bodies, leaving them to falling ash. All the while her target in the baboon pelt never left her eyesight, in the back of her mind she knew it was most likely a puppet, but something about his aura seemed a lot more purer and stronger as if it really were him this time.

He watched intently as the miko jumped gracefully towards him, causing her long raven hair with the single silver stripe blow wildly behind her in the most dramatic fashion, his eyes could not help but travel downwards to see the peculiar kimono cling to her body showing tight leggings that outlined her shapely legs beautifully. His anticipation for her was reaching a catastrophic level. The miko held her purple glowing sword out to the side quickly laying waste to his youkai swarm with it's holy powers. Mmmm, how fitting for Sesshoumaru to provide the girl with such a holy weapon. He continued to watch her draw closer, her eyes a blazing indigo, giving her a lethal but divine appearance as she slaughtered his minions.

`It's always good versus evil isn't." chuckling to himself, "Well this time my dear Kagome you will learn I have very different intentions for you.`

She wasn't but a foot away from him, plenty of room for him to meet her sword's end.

"Naraku your evil will die today, I swear it!" narrowing her eyes she slashed at his cool stance violently, however she met his inviolable appendages. With every swing, she sliced another appendage, but three more sprung from underneath his pelt. She danced from treetop to treetop gracefully as he glided on top of them.

"Come now Kagome, you know you enjoy this." he laughed on the account of her angered cry as he formed even more tentacles for her skilled sword art. Faster than she could react he had both of her wrist in his grasp as well as her waist and ankles. Drawing her closer to his body, he whispered in her ear. "You love the feeling that overcomes your body and senses as you fight me, and I must confess Kagome I have always looked forward to fighting you youkai or not." His voice was like velvet as he whispered to her struggling body.

"Kagome!!" the cries of her friends broke her attention, looking away from him, she could see Inuyasha and Arshes slash madly towards her. A slight growl of annoyance left Naraku's chest.

"It seems they need more to play with, don't you agree?" he didn't wait for a reply.

Her stomach clenched in fear as the eyeholes of the pelt glowed red. "No one will interfere with us again Kagome." He growled

Turning her head she gasped in horror, billions if not more youkai headed their way like a wall of monsters. Snapping her head back, she looked at the horror in the children's, miko's, and her friend's eyes. No! She would not let this happen!!

"NA-RAA-KUU!" Slowly he turned to the source of the low growl. Stepping back slightly his breath caught in his throat at the sight. The miko's body started to glow a bright purple, slowly purifying away his appendages. He was stunned as he watched the miko lift her sword so that it was horizontal across her chest and a few inches away.

"HOLY EDGE!" Her scream resonated through all the lands of Japan, summoning every ounce of holy energy from her body. He watched in amazement as a bright indigo light radiated from the center of the sword's blade towards him disintegrating his entire form to ash. Swiftly she turned the sword's power onto the wall of youkai that weren't but a few feet from her. She could see Inuyasha jump to her side and summon the "wind-scar" taking out another half of the army of youkai. However there was still another half left, her eyes widened in terror as they approached swiftly. She was too weak she was positive she couldn't summon that strong of an attack again, but she had to try.

Arshes ignored her wounds from the countless youkai attacks, and ran to jump up and help the mistress, however strong grips held her in place. Turning around to kill whoever tried to stop her, she only received a shock to see a couple hundred troops from the western lands surrounding Keito, Sango, Maroku, and the shield holding the mikos and children. Her heart stopped as she realized what that meant.

Inuyasha and Kagome prepared to make one more final attack on the youkai swarm. A blinding red light disintegrating the opposing force stopped their actions however; they opened their eyes to see Sesshoumaru standing tall before them with the red glowing Toukijin.

"I rather have faced the youkai personally." Inuyasha grumbled, all Kagome could do was stare at her very livid mate.

The taiyoukai said nothing as he grabbed his mate by the waste and jumped from the treetops.

When they landed, she saw about 400 soldiers surrounding the group. A very pissed looking Eichiro walked over to where they stood awaiting orders.

"Eichiro, 12 soldiers will escort the mikos back to the ningen village along with the taijiya and houshi." Turning to her, she noticed his eyes were familiarly cold. "Lower your shield."

"Hai." She replied with her head lowered, she had no intentions to look into his cold angry eyes any longer. As soon as the shield was lowered the children ran into her arms, thankfully they were not frightened, she figured it was because they both have witnessed many battles, however they were very quiet most likely because of the tension.

Eichiro grabbed the very tired Keito into his arms and ran after the retreating army, while Sesshoumaru summoned his cloud hovering over the moving army.

Kagome watched as Arshes refused the help of the soldiers and continued to trip and walk slowly behind the army. She had a large gash in her right leg that was infected with another youkia's blood making it harder to heal on its own. Kagome laughed inwardly as Inuyasha growled in annoyance and picked up the shocked inu against her will, despite his own wounds. However, they would not make it very far, for the fact that Inuyasha could not run in mid air. Kagome closed her eyes and summoned her purple youkai cloud underneath his feet, letting him glide a distance behind them.

~ ~ ~

Sesshoumaru could not even remember the time he was this angry, yes he was angry before at her for her other stunts but this one was the most foolish. Although his heart filled with unbridled pride and lust as he watched her destroy one of Naraku's stronger puppet.

He never expected to return to the castle and find no one there, not even Keito nor Arshes.

His perimeter soldiers told him in fear as they recounted what they saw, his anger was uncontrollable as he traveled swiftly in her direction. What was she thinking taking mikos into the ningen village on her own, he would have easily saw Naraku's intent right away, however his mate Kami help him, thought with her heart entirely too much. When he arrived he saw her take down Naraku, he felt his body convulse with her fear, fear only this woman could bring out, as she tried to gather some more strength for the remaining youkai. He knew at that moment, after he killed the foul beast that were trying to harm her, he was going to indeed make her regret this action of foolishness.

~ ~ ~

"What in the HELL Keito! What is wrong with you, you are supposed to be the smart and collective one, not brash and crazy like Kagome." He yelled as he ran with the scuffed up bunny youkai in his arms.

She winced at his tone and words, however she did not regret her decision to the mistress. But she did not want Eichiro's anger, she didn't want him to think she was a baka. Pushing back her tears, she turned her head away from him.

Smelling her sadness he sighed, "Keito do you not understand how horrible it was to see you fighting for your life out there." Making her turn her head towards him. "I honestly thought my heart was going to disappear. I can't lose you ok, I know you're an excellent fighter, hell I have always known that, but there is always that chance that you might lose and that is something I will and cannot take. Understand?" his soft growl told her he wasn't playing.

"Hai." She was too shocked that he said all that to say anymore than that.

"Good." Pressing her tighter to his body he picked up the speed.

~ ~ ~

The hanyou refused to let her down as they floated behind the taiyoukai on top of Kagome's cloud. It took all will power not to blush as she noticed how firm he felt, it was easy to tell the prince was well defined underneath his robes. She never noticed how small she was compared to him either, usually her rough and authoritive (sp?) demeanor made her appear taller and stronger than most, but now she felt small and protected, and she liked it.

~ ~ ~

Seeing the miko's raven hair whip around her face as she summoned the last attack to his puppet was highly enticing. Her kimono pressing against her body as he pressed her against his, mmm he was sure his dreams of her were to only get stronger. He traded himself for the puppet at the last minute and watched the scenes unfold. He knew the taiyoukai was not far when he summoned even more youkai to attack their group, he knew precisely when the taiyoukai would attack. Jealousy was the only emotion he felt as he watched her depart from him.

"Ohh Kagome I would never harm you, only the ones that stand in our way shall parish." He thought. "Soon I will have you, soon enough."

Until then he would content himself with the services of the dead priestess, her face provided extra fantasies as he plunged his self deeper into the dead bitch's mouth. While Kagome's name resounded off his lips.