InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Puppy From the Past ❯ Red Rocket, Sparkie! ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. Inuyasha & co. belong to the illustrious Rumiko Takahashi.  I do not profit from these fics.
 
Red Rocket, Sparkie! by SunsetMiko [Drabble #76] - Dokuga_Contest on LiveJournal

Theme: red
Genre: Humor
Rating: R for suggestion
Word Count: 100
Summary: TV gives husbands bad ideas, like always.
Note: This goes with my `Puppy from the Past' series, and is the only non P-Word title because it was irresistible.
Apology: If you read this and don't have a clue, you're more mature than I… or you missed this particular episode. Either way, my apologies for bringing up this mental image. It popped into my head and demanded writing. I can't get the grin off my face now.
 
 
The couple sat side by side on the couch watching television, the taiyoukai in his humanoid form for once while in her time.
 
A voice filled the room and Kagome fought back a groan at the sight on the screen. “Red rocket, Sparkie! Red rocket!”
 
Sesshoumaru turned his eyes from the rather intriguing image on screen to study his mate, one brow lifted in question.
 
“Don't even think about it. It's never going to happen,” Kagome said with a laugh before changing the channel. “I should have known better than to watch `South Park' with you. You don't need ideas.”