InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Quiet Rage ❯ How do you know about my daddy? ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
A/N: So I'm back. After almost two weeks... I'm getting really bad about that eh? Anyways, I'm sorry this chapter is so short, but I'm also puting the first chapter up for a new story, and updating "Live for the Music" So I think I did pretty good. @_@

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll try and be quick about the next one, seeing as though I have a free weekend from guard this weekend I'll probably have another chapter up Saturday or Sunday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quiet Rage

Chapter Two- How do you know about my daddy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the bell rang, students slowly made their way out into the hall, leaving Kagome to wait for Miroku to finish collecting his things so they could leave. Finally when he was ready, she took him to their next class... Honors Calculus.

"I hate this class... I'm not really that good at math," Kagome explained as they made their way down the math hall. "I don't understand what possessed my math teacher from last year, but I doubt his intentions were honorable."

"Well, I took Pre calculus last year so I'll help you if you'd like," he winked at her. "Of course, maybe we could..." he was cut off when Sango walked up.

"You pervert! Kagome-chan I'm sorry about Houshi-sama, he tends to be a bit of a pervert," she explained then turned on Miroku. "You better back off Kagome-chan, she's got it hard enough as it is!"

"Kagome-sama shouldn't be miss treated," he said with a frown. "She should be treated respectfully, and in a manner that'd make her happy and carefree."

"Yeah well she needs to get out of that house before Naraku does something to her," said Inuyasha as he walked up to the group. "He can't be trusted, and I know for a fact he's performed the act of rape on her... Because I can smell him on her strongly. Plus she's got marks to prove my theory to be true."

"That asshole! No wonder she freaked out when I touched her this morning," Miroku ground out in anger. "From now on I'll personally make sure he never touches her again!"

"You know better Houshi-sama, we're not to get involved. No matter what," Sango provided, and placed a hand on his shoulder. She understood why he was so worried, it didn't take a rocket scientist to know he'd adored her for a long time now. Even without knowing her.

"I know but..." he was cut off by a steaming Kagome.

"I wonder... You do realize I'm standing right in front of you... Correct?" she looked extremely angry. "I would rather enjoy it, if you could stop talking about me as if I wasn't. Why do you all act like my daddy is such a bad person? It's not like he's this horrible person that abuses me."

"Kagome-sama, please try to understand..."

"Understand what? You've told me nothing to understand! And you two! You've claimed to be my friends but you've been keeping things from me! What kind of friends are you?" she was in tears now, sobs wracking her body. "Why should I trust any one of you?!" she was an emotional mess, leaning against the wall for support.

"Kagome-sama, I assure you, none of this was intentional. But you have to understand, we've been told not to tell you of something's. Surely you understand it's for your safety," he took her in his arms, and she continued her sobbing fit. "Please try to relax Kagome-sama, it's going to be all right. I promise."

She shook her head as if saying 'no it won't be,' and tried to push him away. "Kagome, Miroku's right... It's going to be all right."

"What's going on here," she asked in a weak voice. "Why won't you tell me anything worth while? Why is everything just going in circles?"

"Because Kagome-chan, if we were to tell you, then everything would become... Very bad." Sango said placing a hand on her shoulder for comfort. "Say, why don't we take her to meet Kaede tonight? Maybe she'd feel a little better."

"Are you sure that's such a good idea? Don't you think we should talk to her first," Inuyasha asked as he nervously looked around the hall they were down. They missed the start of their second hour, and couldn't risk getting caught. Not that they could go to class either, so they had an hour they had to stay hidden for. "You know how Kaede-baba gets."

"She'll understand, she always does."

"That's not the point Houshi-sama," Sango said as she slid down the wall she was leaning against. "It's her father we're worried about, and you know Kaede will be too."

"How do you know about my daddy?"