InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Random Thoughts ❯ 20 Ways to Make Houjo Cry ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

20 Ways to Make Houjo Cry
 
 
A/N: I think I fixed it animecrazedgirl. There you go!
 
Disclaimer: If I owned this Inuyasha and Kagome and Sango and Miroku would be miarread and have had kids by now. Kikyo would never have been and Sess would be nicer.
 
Sess: Wha?...
 
QT: Trailler!
 
Sess: Fine.
 
 
1 Hit him with Shippo who is still in the cast from last chapter.
 
2 Show him a picture of Kaede bathing.
 
3 Show him Fluff…Sesshomaru (Sess: Thank you) while he transforms.
 
4 Tell him in great detail about Naraku, and what he will do to him if he finds him.
 
5 Make him watch Old Yeller.
 
6 Tell him that Kagome actually hates his Slimily Putrid Malformed Disgusting Sickingly Grellow lower intestine.
 
7 And his sunny personataly.
 
8 Tell him that Eri is in love with his Slimily Putrid Malformed Disgusting Sickingly Grellow lower intestine.
 
9 Tell him that health food is for Weenie Cowards. A/N I actually like health food. If you don't, and think McDonalds is the greatest thing since anime then watch a movie called Super Size Me and don't flame me when you throw up.
 
10 Tell all the tough guys and the girls at school that he is a Weenie Coward.
 
11 Kidnap his Mr.Snugglyboo.
 
12 With the ransom note send one of Mr.Snugglyboo's paws, saying that if he doesn't formally admit that he is a Weenie Coward with a Slimily Putrid Malformed Disgusting Sickingly Grellow lower intestine, then he can expect Mr.Snugglyboo in several boxes in the mail.
 
13 When he does, tape is to use later.
 
14 Take him to Holland, where Shippo has fled, to hit him with Shippo and then a wheel of the local cheese.
 
15 Tell him his favorite pokemon, Pikachu, is dead
 
16 Invite him to dinner and serve Roast Pikachu.
 
17 Have Kikyo Bee Itch Slap him.
 
18 Have Kagome, Eri, Yuka and Ayume Bee Itch Slap him at the same time.
 
19 Have Alucard Bee Itch Slap him and then scare him.
 
20 If at the end of this he is NOT dead Bee Itch Slap him. With Shippo.
 
Shippo was not harmed enough in the making of this fic. Review Please!