InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Red Eyes, Warm Heart ❯ Human Style ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Blanket Disclaimer:

Inuyasha, and the characters therein, are the property of Rumiko Takahashi. I am in no way affiliated with Takahashi, or VIZ Productions.


========================






Chapter 5 – Human Style






At first, Inuyasha only just stared at her, unsure of what to do. After everything he’d just experienced, it was almost as if they had just finished mating, though not quite. He couldn’t deny that he had become just as affected by the memories as Kagome had, though, and as she reached forward in that moment, suddenly reaching for what she’d felt pressing against her while sitting in his lap, Inuyasha didn’t resist her. He didn’t bat her hand away as she gripped his erection through his clothing. Instead, he closed his eyes and moaned.

This time things will be different… he told himself as his hips rocked under her ministrations. Spreading his legs out of the way to sit spread-eagle in the dirt with his naked mate kneeling between his legs, he hissed in pleasure as she gripped his staff tightly.

She can be in control, however she wants it.

As if sensing his thoughts, which he wouldn’t put past her under the circumstances, Kagome scooted herself closer to him then, closing the gap between their lips in a passionate kiss which he immediately returned, raising his right hand to cup her left breast while holding his left hand behind himself to hold himself up.

Finally pulling back from the kiss after a moment, Kagome murmured “You’re too dressed.” before releasing her grip on his staff to begin tackling the ties of his kosode and hakama.

Chuckling to himself, Inuyasha reached up to still her hands, but only so that he could work on riding himself of his clothing himself. Eagerly scooting backward some to watch the strip show, Kagome smiled playfully in his direction when he shook his head at her in amusement.

“Is this all right?” he asked her as he lied back before raising his hips, sliding his hakama down his legs. “For me to so quickly get over what happened? For me to want you again so desperately?”

“What’s so wrong about it?” she countered, licking her lips when he tossed his kosode aside, leaning back on his elbows fully undressed save for his bulging fundoshi.

“Yes, it was unexpected and a little rough, but you just read my thoughts on the matter, so you know I’m not lying when I say you didn’t force me. I have no mental or physical scars, aside from this…” Kagome purred, raising her left hand across her chest to caress her mark sensually, the sensation through their connection sending shivers down his spine. And as Inuyasha looked at her sitting naked before him, he realized that her words were true. Not only did she clearly not have any emotional scars from their previous encounter, but all of her little scratches and puncture wounds were healing before his very eyes. The only injuries that still remained on her body were the deep claw marks on her hips and shoulders from where he’d gripped her more firmly, and even they would probably be completely gone by morning. Her face, her breasts, her arms and legs, they were all blemish-free. The light scratches and love-bites that she had been littered with were all completely healed.

“Kagome…” Inuyasha groaned pathetically as she reached forward and began untying his fundoshi. “I don’t even care any more if it’s right or wrong, you’re my mate and I want you.” he panted as she freed him of his final article of clothing.

“There’s a good boy.” she teased, earning herself a playful scowl from her mate that quickly turned into a gasp of surprise as she wrapped her hand around his naked shaft, giving his erect penis a few solid jerks.

“Fuck…” he moaned, his head falling back.

It didn’t take long for Inuyasha’s arms to give out, as he collapsed, no longer propping himself up on his elbows as he lied down flatly on his back, staring blindly up at the canopy of the forest as she worked him. Scooting around to sit on his right side, Kagome didn’t cease her ministrations, her right hand pumping his throbbing erection at a steady pace as she towered over him. It didn’t bother Inuyasha, he realized, being in the submissive position like he was. He wanted to submit to her. He needed to submit to her. Even though he now understood that he hadn’t technically raped her, he’d most certainly been dominating, and he did not want Kagome as a meek, submissive mate. It was only right that he allowed her to dominate him this time around, then, to show her that he truly considered them to be equal partners.

Distracted as he was by the sensations traveling through him, it caught Inuyasha off guard when Kagome’s face suddenly came within his line of vision, her warm breath hovering mere inches above his lips. Then she was kissing him, her right hand never ceasing its movement down below. He moaned into the kiss, his hips unconsciously rising up to meet her thrusts. Reaching up with his left hand, he tangled his fingers into her hair, holding her to him as he tilted his head, turning into the kiss. It was true, inu-youkai did not kiss in the human fashion, but he was half human, and he was not participating in the act merely to appease Kagome’s wishes. He wanted to kiss her. Feeling her lips pressed softly against his own, her tongue dueling with his for purchase…it was exhilarating, and the sensations traveled straight to his groin.

Kagome was momentarily surprised when she felt something shift under her grip, pulling away from the kiss in confusion to glance at what her hand was doing. Two lumps had started to form on either side of the base of Inuyasha’s member, almost appearing like a second pair of testicles, but within the penis shaft…and they were much harder than his tender, fuzzy nutsack, which she had taken a moment to caress prior to seriously getting to work on the hand job. Glancing back his way, Kagome wanted to giggle at his expression, as he met her eyes with a light blush on his cheeks, the sensations she could read from him being a combination of mild embarrassment on top of heavy arousal.

“You naughty boy you.” she teased openly, her double-meaning intentional.

Inuyasha blushed darker as she experimented with the feel of his growing knot.

“I…I’m sorry…I know humans don’t-”

“But you’re not a human,” Kagome interrupted, “And I accept that.”

“Kagome-”

Whatever Inuyasha was going to say next died on his tongue to be replaced by a shout of “Holy shit!” as the miko above him suddenly turned and engulfed the top half of his shaft with her mouth. Continuing to pump him, tightening the grip of her fingers just above where the knot had formed at his base, she worked his tip with her tongue, tugging down with her hand to pull back his foreskin and expose the head, sucking and licking and lightly teasing him with a gentle graze of her teeth.

Panting heavily, Inuyasha was a slave to the delicious torture his mate was inflicting upon him, and he loved every minute of it. Reaching down with his right hand, he again tangled his fingers into her hair, though he did nothing to control the speed of her movements, allowing the girl to devour him at her own pace. He just needed to touch her, to know that she was real and that everything he was experiencing wasn’t the result of a delusional fantasy. He had had erotic dreams involving Kagome in the past, but never anything quite like this.

“F-fff-fuuuckkk…” he groaned slowly, his entire body starting to twitch and spasm.

“I…I’m…ah…I’m gonna…ah…Ahhhhhh!!!!”

Having understood his attempted warning, not to mention she could sense the rising approach of his climax through their bond based on how desperate his emotions had become, Kagome held steadfast, drinking him down when he exploded in her mouth. After a moment it was too much for her and she pulled back, a few last spasms leaving a trail of glistening pearls on his belly, but Inuyasha was too far gone to notice or care about the mess he’d made as his body continued to shake, the knot at the base of his shaft expanding despite the fact that he was not currently imbedded within the warmth of his female. Kagome honestly found it fascinating to watch, as she continued to grip his staff with her hand, pumping a few last lazy times as his member pulsated and twitched in her hand, a few remaining dribbles of seed leaking from the tip.

Turning her head after a moment to glance at his face, Kagome suddenly found herself blushing under the intensity of his stare, as his eyes instantly locked onto her own as he’d had his head tilted up to look her way. Suddenly, the hand in her hair tightened into a fist, and less than one second later Kagome found herself yanked forward into an insanely passionate kiss. Inuyasha didn’t give a fuck that Kagome’s mouth tasted like him, secretly relishing in the lingering essence of his own release on her tongue as it branded her as his, proving a reminder of what had just taken place. While it was true that he had gotten over most of his previous angst regarding what had happened between them after having witnessed the events for himself, not to mention hearing Kagome’s thoughts on the matter during the flashback, it wasn’t until that very moment in time that Inuyasha found himself completely, fully healed from his previous doubts and uncertainties. Kagome was his, and of course that also meant that he was hers. He no longer cared how their initial joining had come about, and found himself truly grateful for the happenstance. Yes, originally he had wanted to wait until after the defeat of Naraku to approach her regarding his feelings, but what was done was done. One of the primary reasons for wanting to hold back had been because he had known that it would be too irresponsible to risk impregnating her while their mission was still underway, and so since that concern had been alleviated…

Blinking in surprise, it took Kagome a moment to process the fact that she was suddenly lying flat on her back on the grass, Inuyasha having rolled them over. The man in question, who was now leaning over her from her left, was still continuing to kiss her senseless as he barely allowed her enough time to breathe between invasions, his tongue plundering her mouth in a relentless surge of domination. Not that she was willing to go down without a fight. Reaching up with her right hand, Kagome latched onto his left ear, holding firmly yet gently. He moaned into the kiss as her talented fingers began massaging the sensitive appendage.

Feeling her prize trying to tug free from her grasp after a moment, Kagome released his ear and was immediately rewarded by the sensation of Inuyasha lowering himself along her body, as his kisses trailed down her throat before coming to a temporary stop at her chest. Taking his time, he rolled his tongue around each of her nipples, the beads of flesh pebbling under his ministrations. Suckling from her as though he were a pup, Inuyasha worshiped each of Kagome’s breasts for several minutes before finally getting back to his journey downward, momentarily dipping his tongue into her naval and smirking against her skin as she squeaked at the sensation. Finally, he reached his destination, and Kagome responded to her anticipation by spreading her legs for him, granting him better access. Immediately, he delved his tongue within her core, tasting her excitement, and she gasped at the delightful contact. Allowing his instincts to guide him, Inuyasha mirrored the action of what he was now able to recall from his previous time pleasing Kagome in such a way, and the miko responded to his ministrations in a most definitely positive manner as she moaned and writhed beneath him. Time came to a stop only to start again several times over as he used his ability to sense Kagome’s emotions to gauge how close she was to completion, deliberately delaying her release by repeatedly bringing her right to the edge only to back away at the last possible second, allowing the feelings within her to ebb before he proceeded to build them back up yet again, and Kagome was loving every minute of it.

Feeling his own arousal return after a few minutes, Inuyasha did his best to ignore the increasingly excited state of his own body, but eventually the feelings became too much for him. Deciding quite suddenly that he was done teasing Kagome, Inuyasha held steadfast in his ministrations as he flicked his tongue rapidly across her swollen clit before changing to a smoother, swirling motion, keeping a steady pace that time as he felt the desperation once again rise within her. Thinking to add even more stimulation to the mix, he began growling deep in the back of his throat, the vibrations instantly pushing Kagome over the edge as she came with a cry to the heavens. Riding out her turbulence, Inuyasha didn’t back away from Kagome until her frantic hands flew down to literally shove his face away from her, at which point he didn’t fight her on it, but instead backed away while chuckling lightly, his eyes meeting hers with a look of amusement and love.

Crawling up her body, Inuyasha settled himself on top of her, his renewed erection resting snuggly against her dripping curls. He would enter her in a moment, but in the mean time, the hanyou was content with gazing down into her eyes, eyes that shown back up at him with total love and devotion.

“Last time we did it inu-style,” Inuyasha began after a moment, his voice calm and full of compassion rather than heady with lust, though she could read his desire clearly through their bond and in his eyes. “So I hope you don’t mind if this time, I’d like to see your face.” he continued, earning himself another kiss as her hands reached up to gently tangle in his silvery locks, twin sets of fingers finding a matching pair of ears that flicked at her touch even as she pulled him down by his hair to press his lips against her own. This kiss was slower and more gentle than the last, fueled by their absolute adoration for each other rather than the blinding heat of passion. Finally pulling back after a moment in their equal need for oxygen, Inuyasha lovingly gazed down into Kagome’s eyes when in response to his statement she reached down between their bodies, gripping his staff firmly. He responded to her action by raising his hips back enough to give her room, as she immediately, wordlessly, aligned his tip with her entrance.

“Kagome…” Inuyasha moaned as he slowly sank himself within her heat, her walls gripping him tightly.

Pausing for a moment to simply enjoy the feeling of being one with her, Inuyasha gradually retracted his hips with the mindset of pushing back in at an equally slow pace. But his plans for taking things slowly were brought to a halt when the woman below him unexpectedly smirked up at him with a wicked glint in her eyes before reaching down to cup his backside with both hands, positioning her feet flatly on the ground and thrusting her hips upward while simultaneously pulling him back down into her. He gasped at the unexpected increase in tempo, though his stupor didn’t last for long as he quickly got the hint and immediately picked up a faster rhythm all his own. Quickly, he retracted his hips only to instantly slam himself back down into her, over and over again, as he began pistoning himself within her at a maddening pace.

“Look at me.” he demanded when her eyes drifted shut in bliss, and Kagome struggled to obey, locking her eyes onto his own even as her face scrunched up with every wave of pleasure that washed through her. Under normal circumstances she would have probably been much too sore to participate in such intimate activities again so soon, but because of their bond, because of his youkai blood within her system, all of those injuries had fully healed, as well, ensuring that she now felt nothing but pleasure during this joining.

As Inuyasha felt his release draw near, he resisted the urge to give in immediately, throwing his head back in a howl of completion like he had done the first time around. Instead, he shifted his posture enough to allow room for his right hand to snake down between their bodies, as he reached in between them to rub at Kagome’s clit, encouraging her to join him in fulfillment.

“Come with me, koi…” he whispered in her ear as he quickened the pace of his fingers while slowing the thrust of his hips just enough to keep his own release lingering on the horizon.

Suddenly, it happened, Kagome’s body locking tight below him, as she whimpered loudly, her eyes pinching shut as her inner muscles constricted around him to the point of insanity. The sensation was enough to trigger his own release, as he quickly moved his hand to her hip, holding her in place like before – though this time remaining conscientious of his claws – as he held her steady while slamming himself into her a few last times before finally toppling over the edge himself. Doing his best to remain quiet, mainly for fear that their friends back at camp might wake if he cried out into the night like the rutting demon that he was, Inuyasha grunted under his breath as he too pinched his eyes closed, his hips locked forward and pressing himself as fully within Kagome’s body as he could go. They both felt it happen immediately, the newly formed knot at the base of his staff expanding to the point that he could not easily pull free from her sheath. To attempt to do so would cause them both unnecessary pain, and understanding this herself, Kagome lifted her legs in that moment, wrapping them around him and making their position more comfortable.

Inuyasha was the first to open his eyes, gazing worriedly down at Kagome’s blissful expression. Immediately the sight of her peaceful face had him relaxing, even as her brow furrowed in worry of her own as the lingering end of his insecurities reached her through their bond.

“Inuyasha…” she began lightly, opening her eyes to gaze up at him with love and understanding. “There’s no need to worry, koibito, I knew this was going to happen.” she assured him, wigging her bottom slightly to make sure he knew exactly what she was referring to.

His response was to smile shyly before leaning forward for a quick, gentle kiss. Pushing himself back up onto his hands, he instructed her, “Wrap your arms around me.”

Obeying his command, Kagome immediately wrapped her arms up and around his neck, while also tightening the grip of her legs around his back. She had a pretty good idea what he was thinking, and it was just a moment later that she found she was right as he slowly pulled himself up onto his hands and knees before carefully, with one hand behind her back for added support, maneuvered them both so that he was sitting with her straddling his lap, as they remained intimately locked together. Just like their first joining, she could feel him continue to pulse within her, as his hips lazily rocked forward a few remaining times, his body continuing to fill her with his seed, a mild shudder running through him every time. She found herself getting playfully jealous that his orgasms apparently lasted so much longer than hers did, even if it was only the occasional, lingering wave of pleasure that washed over him.

Sensing her emotions on the matter, Inuyasha had the good grace to blush even as he chuckled lightly, taking advantage of their position to cup her ass, which caused her to giggle in return. He groaned at the sensation of her giggle, her body tightening around him as he remained hard within her.

“It’s a good thing you’re on that ‘birth control’ medicine,” he commented after a moment, pausing to ride out another wave of bliss as he rolled her ass to grind against him, hissing in pleasure. “Otherwise, I’m pretty sure you’d be pupped by now.” he added playfully.

“You know I would love to have your children, Inuyasha.” Kagome assured him, causing his heart to soar in his chest at the sound of those words, even though he had been pretty sure she felt that way.

“How did I get so fucking lucky?” he asked aloud, though not really expecting an answer, nor did he give Kagome time to think of one as he leaned forward in that moment to once again capture her lips with his own, one of his hands leaving her ass to cup the back of her head.

“I’m the lucky one.” she insisted once they finally pulled apart from each other.

Kagome leaned forward, then, wrapping her arms back around him as she rested her head in the crook of his neck. He responded by wrapping both of his arms around her as well, one hand on her middle back and the other behind her head, as they embraced silently. They stayed like that for several minutes as Inuyasha’s body finally cooled down, his erection eventually softening to the point where he and Kagome could safely pull apart.

Assisting her with rising to her feet, Inuyasha and Kagome dressed in silence, not that it took Kagome very long to get dressed when all she had to wear was still merely his fire-rat suikan. She couldn’t even borrow Sango’s yukata as the taijiya had also left her outerwear behind with their other supplies as they’d charged into battle against that troublesome youkai. Fortunately, Kagome did have another school uniform in her backpack, and she was sure they could work something out as they approached the village where somebody could go in to initially announce their return and victory before then collecting her bag and bringing it back out into the forest for her so that she could get dressed. Kagome didn’t much relish the idea of strolling into town wearing nothing but Inuyasha’s suikan, not that she suspected she had anything to worry about since she was certain the hanyou would want to do whatever was possible to avoid the villagers giving either he or Kagome strange looks.

Voicing her concerns in that moment, the miko was immediately relieved to learn that Inuyasha had actually been thinking along similar lines, and would definitely insist that their friends return to the village first to fetch her bag, while he remained with her in the bordering forest to offer protection. It wasn’t anyone else’s damn business what had happened between them, and the sight of an otherwise nude miko wrapped in ‘the hanyou’s’ robe would probably be enough to have their hosts start questioning their morals. Inuyasha explained to Kagome in that moment how it would be wise if they continued to reframe from letting strangers know of their relationship, even after they concluded their business with this particular village. Most people wouldn’t understand, and there was no point in risking the ire of strangers. Kaede and the local villagers…he was pretty sure they probably wouldn’t have a problem with it, but as they traveled around in their search for shards and clues of Naraku’s whereabouts, it would be best if they continued acting how they had always acted whenever in the company of strangers.

Even though Kagome didn’t like it, she knew he was right and agreed in that moment that she would keep their joining a secret whenever they were in foreign a setting. Now Inuyasha just hoped that Shippou wouldn’t blurt it out in his surprise as soon as they returned to the village where they’d left him. All the more reason to send Sango and Miroku in ahead of them; they could send Shippou out into the woods with her backpack and kill two birds with one stone.

Finalizing the decision, the miko and hanyou each thought it best to head back to camp for the remainder of the night. Climbing onto his back, Kagome held on tightly, whispering her love in his ear as he took off into the night. Arriving back at camp to note with relief that their companions all appeared to be sound asleep, Kagome slipped down from Inuyasha’s back without a sound. She was just about to whisper her goodnight wishes and settle down as best she could without her sleeping bag when Inuyasha surprised her by scooping her back up in his arms before launching them both into the nearest tree. Settling down on a sturdy branch, Inuyasha kept his arms wrapped securely around Kagome’s small frame as he encouraged her to snuggle as closely against him as she could. He had no plans of going to sleep that night, and he would not allow her to fall.

When Kagome asked in a timid voice, “What if the others wake early and see us together?” he could tell through their bond that the idea of their friends seeing them snuggled together didn’t bother her; she was merely concerned for his own sake because she knew how easily embarrassed he was to be caught showing any kind of a ‘soft’ side.

So he was not surprised when it was a sensation of relief mixed with pride that washed through the woman in his arms when Inuyasha answered her question with, “Keh, let ‘em gawk all they want. I ain’t ashamed of our mating.”

The following morning did indeed greet the hanyou and miko with a pair of smirking eyes, as Inuyasha nudged Kagome awake only for her to glance down into the knowing gazes of Sango and Miroku, though the monk and slayer were good to leave their teasing to nothing more than a few playful winks before announcing that they were ready to head back to the village whenever they were. With everyone unanimously agreeing to skip breakfast, since they knew they would be fed generously once they returned to the village, the inu-tachi headed out. They reached the edge of town well before lunchtime, and the agreed upon plan was immediately set into motion as Sango and Miroku proceeded into town with Kirara while Inuyasha stayed back with the miko in the forest. Several villagers expressed their concern for the two missing members of the inu-tachi, but Miroku and Sango merely stated that they had been sent on ahead and that the hanyou and miko would be returning once Kagome finished with her purification ritual. Otherwise secretly known having a quick dunk in the nearby river...and she wasn’t the only one who needed a bath.

While Miroku spoke with the village headman regarding the exact nature of their compensation for their services, Sango rolled her eyes before finding it the perfect opportunity to slink back to their room at the Inn, where Shippou had frantically been awaiting their return. She gave the boy a quick assurance that Kagome was unharmed before instructing him to take her backpack and follow his nose to where she and Inuyasha were waiting in the forest. Sango wouldn’t say why Kagome needed her supplies brought to her, but got the kitsune to agree when she told the boy how it was a very important mission and how Kagome was counting on him to be able to do this thing for her. Puffing his chest with pride, the kitsune quickly scampered off with the giant yellow bag, making sure none of the villagers saw his departure, as Sango had instructed.

Everything became clear to the kit once he found where Kagome and Inuyasha were hiding. Even after their quick baths, a simple dunk in a river couldn’t wash those scents away, not to mention the fact that her mark was still plainly visible, and even though he was only a little kid, he was old enough to know what that meant. Shippou relieved both Kagome and Inuyasha in that moment by expressing his joy for the couple, the kit taking a moment to tease the hanyou that he’d known from the beginning that Kagome was his woman. After she was dressed in her spare uniform, her quiver of arrows across her back and bow in hand, just like how the villagers had seen her depart, Kagome instructed Shippou to go on ahead of them and sneak back into the Inn with her backpack the same way he’d left. She and Inuyasha strolled into town a few minutes later to be greeted by praise from the villagers who were truly grateful for their assistance with dispatching that fearsome youkai. Fortunately, the collar of her school uniform hid her mating mark from view, and while youkai would undoubtedly be able to smell their connection, humans would remain in the dark so long as they were careful.

It was Kagome and Inuyasha’s dream to eventually settle down in Kaede’s village, once Naraku was defeated and the Shikon no Tama was purified out of existence. Still, until that time, they had a mission to complete. It was true that being mated might make a few things more complicated. Inuyasha still had unresolved issues with Kikyou, for one thing, though he assured Kagome that his heart was hers and hers alone. Kagome did not begrudge Inuyasha his lingering feelings for his former love and vowed to assist him in any way she could to help ease the undead miko’s suffering. Other than that, they both knew that Naraku would use the knowledge of their mating against them once he found out, but they were confident in the fact that he could never trick either of them into thinking poorly of the other. Even before their mating, their trust in one another had been strong enough that a trick similar to what he’d pulled between Inuyasha and Kikyou never would’ve worked on them, but now, thanks to the power of their bond, it was literally impossible for him to manipulate them in such a way. That didn’t mean the dark hanyou wouldn’t come up with something, however. They were each certain that their mating would make Kagome a greater target in Naraku’s eyes, but they were also each prepared to face those consequences if it meant they could be together. While Kagome understood Inuyasha’s original reasons for having wanted to wait until after the defeat of Naraku to approach her with his feelings, both the hanyou and miko were equally relieved to already be bonded mates. The most prominent concern, that being an unplanned pregnancy, would not be an issue so long as Kagome remained on the pill, which she had no intention to stop taking until after they were truly ready to settle down and start a family. Fortunately, she had been taking her pill after breakfast every day, so it had only been a few hours later than normal when she took that day’s pill it immediately upon Shippou bringing her her backpack, even prior to getting dressed.

Later that night, Kagome did her best to settle down on her futon after the wonderful dinner that had been provided for them by the villagers. She silently mourned the loss of Inuyasha’s warmth as he sat in his traditional pose, propped up against the wall with Tetsusaiga resting across his shoulder. Still, she wasn’t going to say anything to him, knowing it was for their own protection should somebody at the Inn think to sneak a glance in their room during the night. So it surprised the miko when her superior hearing picked up the sound of his near silent shuffles, glancing back in his direction to see him padding towards her from across the room. Miroku and Sango were already sound asleep, and if either Shippou or Kirara were aware of his approach from their place snuggled together a few feet away, they made good not to show it as they continued to feign sleep themselves.

“Goodnight, saiai.” Inuyasha whispered before leaning down and offering her a quick, chaste kiss, before settling himself back against the wall as if nothing had happened.

“Goodnight.” she whispered in return, a smile on her lips and in her heart.

The road ahead of them was going to be bumpy, she knew, but together, they could face anything.



~ Fin ~