InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rockstar ❯ Information of Harm ( Chapter 28 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 28: Information of Harm

Kagome woke to a world of pain and she whimpered as her whole body felt as if it was on fire.

“You will be fine. This is what happens when a demonic attack connects with a Miko defensive maneuver,” an emotionless voice said. Kagome opened her eyes and looked at the walls of a pure white room. ‘Hospital.’ she thought disgusted. ‘I don’t need to be in here.’ she made to get up when she noticed a tall man looking down at a clipboard. At first she thought he must be InuYasha but when he looked up at her she realized it was only his hair and eye color that was like his. His face showed no emotion at all.

“I am Dr. Takahashi. And yes girl I am related to that idiot InuYasha.” he said his voice void of emotion. “His half-brother. It seems like you didn’t take as much of the attack as we thought you did. What did you do Miss Higurashi?”

“I used some of his power to hold my shield up.” Kagome answered weakly.

“Interesting.” was all he said as he wrote something down. He walked to a tray of syringes and picked one up. He filled it with some liquid and turned to her. “This will help speed up the effects of any demonic attack and make it useless, what was the attack my brother used?” he walked over to her, managing to look as if he was an evil doctor.

“Blades of blood” she said as she felt the sharp prick of the needle.

“Really? Who knew a hanyou of the best blood would stoop to such an attack,” the doctor said as he swabbed the area with a cotton ball. Kagome yawned as she looked at his blurring image. “This will also make you fall asleep,” he said, as she looked around confused. She fell back asleep knowing for some strange reason she was in a hospital for demons.

***Two Days later***

Kagome whimpered as the morning sun was thrown across her face as somebody pulled the dark curtains open. Opening her eyes she found she was staring into amber colored orbs. “Doctor?” Kagome asked disoriented. She was answered with a grunt. “InuYasha!” she shrieked as she noticed he was covered with deep cuts and his bare arms were wrapped with bandages.

“What?” he asked her his face confused as she worriedly looked at him.

“What happened to you?” she asked as she sat up.

“This guy I know well his brother Manten decided to attempt to beat me up.” he said as if that explained everything. Kagome looked into his eyes and saw something she knew as pity.

“You know don’t you? About him and Hiten.” she said quietly.

“That day you ran from me crying I followed you and Sango, I overheard everything. Kags,” she flinched, “What?”

“He called me that, please don’t say it,” she said staring at her hands.

“Then I won’t say it,” he said taking hold of her hand. “I was so worried I hurt you bad. I still don’t understand that attack should have seriously injured you. Not even a miko barrier could have withstander it.” his amber eyes flickered with something before returning to their natural state.

“InuYasha I can convert any power used against me to strengthen my own. When you used your demonic attack I absorbed some of it’s strength and mixed it with my miko barrier. I can also send my power to you or Sango to strengthen your attacks.” Kagome said as she turned her head towards the door. The doctor strode through and even though he had his calm face it felt as if hell was going to break loose.

“InuYasha you are lucky that demon you tore apart disintegrated or the police would be all over you.” Dr. Takahashi said calmly. “Miss Higurashi you will be permitted to leave tomorrow morning when my brother is fully healed. Yes you will stay InuYasha since you seem hell bent on destroying any demon that comes around Kagome or mentions her in a bad way, you will need your body fully recovered.” the doctor turned and left the room. InuYasha glared at his retreating back then as soon as the door closed he launched into a fit of cussing that would make a sailor blush.

“InuYasha they do have cameras.” Kagome said as she pointed to the one in the corner of the room. InuYasha looked at it then flipped it off. Sitting upright Kagome motioned for the pacing hanyou to sit down on the bed by her.

“So why did you jump when I shot the arrow between your legs?” Kagome asked innocently.

InuYasha glared at her and replied, “Keh!”

 

***A far far far off place***

A man with his chair facing the large window of his office dialed a number he had recently acquired from his spies.

“I heard you are having difficulties in reclaiming your woman from a hanyou, is this information correct?” a voice thick of evil asked oily.

“Who is this and how in the hell did you get my private number?” the second voice shouted.

“This does not matter, answer my question,” the first voice said.

“Yes I do and why would you care?” the second voice said.

“Well Hiten I have a business proposition for you.” the voice asked.

“What is this proposition and what’s in it for me?” Hiten asked his curiosity aroused.

“I want you to get rid of a certain hanyou and your reward is the girl. But I have one other thing you need to do before you can have her.” voice one told him.

The man in the office chair turned around and listened to the thunder demon’s answer. “Fine I shall do as you ask, as long as I get her and another girl called Rin, she refused my brother and no one refuses a Ramei brother.”

“Good I will call you later.” the man’s dark hair did not reflect the light of the room as he dialed another number.

“I have made the arrangement dear, it is up to you to turn InuYasha’s wench from him.” the mans spoke into the phone as he watched the security camera from the hospital. He was paying special attention to a cursing hanyou who had just flipped off the camera.

“Good so he will come in a month as you said?” a woman voice said.

“Yes and I shall send Kanna and Kagura along to help you.” he spoke to her. “And Kikyo don’t screw this up.” he hung the phone up. Picking a controller up he changed the screen to show a black haired woman with graying hair hanging by chains in her cell. ‘If only InuYasha knew’ then man thought as he chuckled evilly. He pressed a button on his desk and watched as a demon walked in and begun to whip her.