InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Each Other 500 Years Into The Future ❯ Meeting InuYasha's Farther ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
When they got to Kagome's room, they  both sat on her bed and  she gave InuYasha a look and said “ InuYasha I though your dad was dead, so how can you call him to tell him your not coming home to night ?”
“Um... well about 300 years ago, me and Sesshomaru found a way to resurrect you dad, not the way Urasue brought Kikyo back, No Sesshomaru went to the nether world and since his body and soul were so big the demons of the nether world were still trying to extract his soul, his flesh was gone, but his soul was still intact and Sesshomaru then drew tenseiga and killed the little demons of the nether, soon after that his flesh returned and he started moving and me and Sesshomaru fell but landed on his hand”.he explained and Kagome nodded for him to continue, he nodded back.
“After we went back to the plains of musashi, and dad went into his um.. more human looking form and we started talking, I told him about Miroku which made him laugh, Sango, Shippo and when I told him about you he said when can I meet her and  all I said was you can meet her in 300 year and I had to explain why and that’s how he's alive” he finished and looked at Kagome shocked expression that turned into a sheepish smile as she nudged up to him and he wrapped his arms around her and she snuggled into his warmth.
She then looked up and said with a sweet smile “hey InuYasha.”
“Yeah what is it” he asked as he looked down at her.
“Would it be ok is I came to your house after school tomorrow, to um... me your farther?” she asked sheepishly.
InuYasha looked at her with amazement in his eyes and said “um sure, I think he'd be thrilled to meet you, but you'll have to wait a while cause he's at work till 6”.
“That's all right and if you want I could make dinner for us all, what do you think?” she replayed with a hopeful smile.
“Uh... sure that would be great and I'm sure my dad would like a good home made dinner” he said with a big grin. Then they both decided to go to sleep.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
Next day after school, InuYasha and Kagome started walking to InuYasha's house, Kagome grabbed his hand and laced her fingers with his, he looked down at her and saw she was smiling   and smiled at her, he lent down and brushed his lip against hers as he kissed her softly, she kissed him back and licked his bottom lip asking for entrance, he complied and opened his mouth slightly as she slipped her tongue into his mouth and ran it along his fangs, he slipped his tongue into her mouth tasting her mouth, as he thought ' mmmh so sweet and delicious ', they started playing with each others tongues and be for they knew it they had stopped and people were staring.
They started to walking again, when they got to his house, he unlocked the door and let Kagome in, she sat own on the couch and leaned her head back, then InuYasha asked “ hey Kagome would you like a drink of tea?”
“ Yes please that would be great InuYasha”she answered with a cute smile and InuYasha smiled and nodded as he went into the kitchen to make them a drink of tea.
When InuYasha finished making the tea,he came back into the living room and handed one to Kagome, she took it and said “thanks”, InuYasha just nodded and she then asked “ so what do you want for dinner?”.
“Um... don't know” he answered honestly, she just shook her head as she though ' typical, well at least nothings changed, well maybe that's a lie, cause a lot has changed since I last saw him or even the last time he saw me', she was torn from her thoughs when InuYasha asked “ Kagome are you ok?”
“Oh yeah I'm fine, I was just thinking what I could do for dinner” she said nervously
“Yeah right and I'm Harold Houdini” he said as he rolled his eyes and asked “ so what's on your mind?”.
“I was just thinking how not much has changed for me since I last saw you, but a lot has changed for you since you last saw me” she said sadly, InuYasha noticed this and gave her a comforting hug.
“Kagome it wasn't your fault the well closed up” he said sternly, as he moved her away enough to look her in the eye.
“But InuYasha it was my fault, cause if I hadn't wished the jewel away the well wouldn't have closed” she argued sadly
“Kagome it wasn't your fault, the jewel had to go and you I the right thing, if you hadn't wished the jewel away who knows what would have happened”he said in a softer tone of voice
“Bu...”be for she could finish InuYasha put one of his clawed fingers on her lips.
“shuuuu... You know what I'm actually grateful to the jewel, to Midoriko and the demons who made her create the shikon no tama, cause if she hadn't I would have never met Kikyo and if she hadn't died, I would have never met you” he said as he saw a tear slid down her cheek and moved his finger and wiped away her tear and pulled her back into his embrace.
She then asked in a more cheerful voice “ well I guess I should go make dinner, what do you think about some grilled fish, pickled vegetables and some miso soup?”.
“That sound amazing” he said as he gave her a quick kiss on the lips, she then stood up and went to make dinner, when she saw the kitchen it looked just like her at home so she knew where every thing was.
She got all she needed out and started cooking...

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
Please let me know what you think and if you have any ideas as to how I can improve my InuYasha fan fic then let me know by reviewing ^_^ thankx