InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ She's Like The Wind / The Power of Love ❯ Moonless Night Excursions ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: InuYasha still isn't mine…
 
AN: to `Inu&Kag love is strong'  - wow! Thanks for the stunning review! That's certainly an incentive to keep at this.
 
 
On with the story…
 
Chapter 4: Moonless Night Excursions ( ^~^ Warning - Lemon near end)
 
Sango was the first to speak once Shippou snapped them out of their own thoughts. She realized her mouth was still hanging open so she decided to put it to use. Setting down her Hiraikotsu as she sat on the ground she said, “So what was all that about?”
 
Miroku replied, “I don't care what he said, I think he has taken Kagome as his mate. The only time I have felt power like that from him before other than when he transformed, was when Sesshomaru came to try and take Tetsusaiga from him. When Sesshomaru went after Kagome for shooting arrows at him, InuYasha moved with a speed I did not think was possible to protect her. That was the fight where Sesshomaru put his poison claws all the way through his gut and InuYasha still managed to get the sword back from him while yelling at me to get Kagome out of there.”
 
Kaede was still in her huummm mode but responded, “Except that we know InuYasha does not lie. He may yell and curse at us and tell us something is none of our business, but he does not lie. Even when it would be better if he did.”
 
Kaede was interrupted by the loud sound of a `SLAP!'; Miroku's hand had apparently been wandering again. While he grinned and rubbed the side of his face, Sango spoke again, “Hey Shippou, what did you mean when you said that InuYasha smelled more like Kagome than usual, and that he felt like her?”
 
Shippou was surprised to be included in the `adult' conversation since he was usually told to wait because he wouldn't understand until he was older, “Just what I said, InuYasha had more of Kagome's scent on him than he usually does. Even when he has been carrying her. Plus, his aura was more calm and peaceful, like what hers' is. Usually it feels like it won't sit still. But, I don't think it was the same as if they had become mates. I just cannot explain it except that it's different.”
 
It was Kaede's turn again as she looked pointedly at Miroku and Shippou, “When they do come back tomorrow, do not ask about it or tease them. We will not be able to find out anything if you embarrass or make InuYasha angry the minute they get back.”
 
 
~~~~~~~0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0~~~~~~~
 
 
Before she knew it, Kagome was back at the steps to the shrine. She felt herself basked in a warm glow again as she walked up the stairs and headed toward the house. She didn't know why she was feeling anxious and then she saw him. Oh Kami! Was that HER InuYasha? He was in the black outfit that her mother had purchased for him. The only thing she could think was that he was gorgeous! InuYasha was still barefoot since he was on the shrine grounds, and wearing a black bandanna to cover his ears until sundown. He walked out to take her bag from her. She was still rooted to the ground where she spotted him. As she stared at InuYasha, she realized that his ears were twitching under the bandanna. Was he nervous?
 
InuYasha looked at the ground as he spoke, “If you don't like it, I can put on something else.”
 
Kagome came to and replied, “No, that isn't it at all, you look great. I just have not seen you in modern clothes that actually fit you so well.”
 
What she did not say was that she wanted to drag him up to her bedroom and rip those new clothes off right this minute. But, that probably wasn't a good idea with everyone home.
 
Instead Kagome asked him, “Do you have any idea what you would like to do tonight?”
 
InuYasha looked up at her again. “Keh, whatever you want to.”
 
Kagome thought she had a plan for the evening, but it had gone right out of her head when she saw InuYasha. As she started to walk, her brain seemed to engage itself again. “I had thought about going to a movie, but we could do that any time. They are having a fair not too far from here, and I thought it might be fun. Its outdoors with games and rides and food.”
 
“Keh.”
 
InuYasha followed Kagome back into the house. He had been anxious, but Kagome seemed to like his new clothes. She still wanted to go out with him too. From what her mother had said, they were going on a `date' so it would be just the two of them. He was looking forward to an evening with her, even if he was in human form. He hoped he could keep his human emotions under control. Sometimes things he did not intend to say or do just popped out when he was mortal.
 
Kagome sent InuYasha upstairs with her book bag while she went to find her mom. She was in the kitchen working on preparing supper.
 
“Hey Mama? Thanks for taking InuYasha shopping. He looks great! Did he give you much trouble?”
 
Mama just grinned as she faced her daughter, “He completely behaved himself. I think he's trying really hard to please us. I did not think I would get him out of the store in one piece, though.”
 
It was Kagome's turn to raise a questioning eyebrow as her mother continued, “I didn't think the sales clerk or check out girl were going to let us leave the store. Even the guy in the shoe department was eyeing him. InuYasha was oblivious to the entire ordeal. He just wanted to make sure that I thought you would like what he was getting. All I could think was that EVERY red-blooded woman would like him in those clothes.”
 
Mama laughed as she turned back to the stove. Kagome blushed at the thought of InuYasha in and out of those clothes. She was still daydreaming when Mama turned towards her again. “Kagome, I made an appointment with my doctor for you in the morning. I know you are planning to go back tomorrow, so I made it early. It think it is a good idea to start what we discussed before you go.”
 
Kagome was blushing even more - considering the thoughts she was having in her mother's kitchen, those shots were probably a good idea and she replied, “Keh.” `Keh - I've been hanging around InuYasha too much,' Kagome thought. Mama just grinned.
 
InuYasha came into the kitchen on the tail end of the conversation. In truth, he had heard most of it but did not want to interrupt. InuYasha was blushing at the comments she made about the girls in the store. Although why would the shoe guy be eyeing him? However, the mention of the doctor did get his attention and worried him. He asked Kagome, “You aren't sick, are you?”
 
Kagome gave him a puzzled look so InuYasha continued, “I heard your mother say you had to go to the doctor before we go back.”
 
“Oh! No, I'm not sick, but I need to have a check-up before I go. I will explain later.”
 
With that, Kagome gave him a look that clearly said `don't push me on this right now,' so InuYasha just nodded.
 
Unfortunately during the course of dinner, Souta figured out that InuYasha and Kagome were going to the fair. It was then he began a tirade that he wanted to go, too. Grandpa thought that Souta going along would be a grand idea. He did not want his granddaughter alone with the half demon, even if he was going to be human tonight. InuYasha did not know what to say because even though he wanted time alone with Kagome, he didn't want to upset her mother. Kagome was blushing furiously because she wanted to be alone with InuYasha, but did not want to be so obvious in front of the rest of her family. Mama Higurashi came to the rescue and reminded Souta that he had to go to school the next day, plus he was going to the fair with his friends on the weekend. With that, she sent him up to his room to finish his homework.
 
Kagome went upstairs to change into something more comfortable before they went out. She came down in a soft blue T-shirt and jeans. InuYasha was waiting for her and changed before her eyes as the sun dropped below the horizon. Kagome was always fascinated when it happened, even though InuYasha hated it. To her, it was just another part of his whole. Fangs and claws gone, InuYasha looked at her with now black hair and violet/black eyes, and all she could think was `he REALLY looks good in that outfit!' as she took his hand and headed out the door.
 
Kagome was chuckling to herself as she thought about what her mother told her of the shopping expedition. She could see why the others were eyeing InuYasha. He was HOT in those clothes no matter which form he was in. She blushed as she thought again about how she would like to see him out of them.
 
InuYasha had not made a sound as they walked through the streets with him nervously holding Kagome's hand. He did glance at her when he heard her chuckle to see her face flushed with a goofy grin.
 
“Kagome, what's with you?”
 
“I was just thinking about something silly.”
 
InuYasha thought it might be better not to ask anymore about that and continued, “Kagome, why do you have to go and see the healer before we go back? Are you sure you feel okay?”
 
Kagome sighed, “I will explain it to you later. It's nothing bad, but I would rather be able to sit down and tell you than try to do it out here on the street. For now, let's just go to the fair and have fun, alright?”
 
“Keh.”
 
The fair was in full swing when Kagome and InuYasha arrived. Even without his heightened demon senses, the sounds, sights, and smells were almost overwhelming. However, it was also obvious that people all around them were having fun. Many of the sights and sounds consisted of smiling faces and laughter.
 
Kagome led InuYasha over to a booth so they could purchase a string of tickets as she contemplated what she wanted to do first. Since they had just had dinner, she wasn't hungry. She was relieved to look around her and see that none of the lines were really long. It was Monday, and most people had been there over the weekend. All in all, it looked like they could have a good time but not be crushed by throngs of humans.
 
With tickets in hand, Kagome and InuYasha started to wander among the booths. There were all kinds of games you could play to try and win prizes. Kagome looked up at grinned when she saw one of the large stuffed animals hanging from the ceiling. She looked at InuYasha and said, “You wanna try and win a prize for me?”
 
“Keh - what do I have to do?”
 
“Let's just watch for a few minutes.”
 
Kagome and InuYasha watched as person after person handed over tickets in exchange for a stack of rings. They were supposed to toss the rings over any of the bottles within the stand. The bottles were worth differing amounts of points according to where they were located, the ones in the center being the highest and the ones on the edges worth the fewest. It must have been more difficult than it appeared, because ring after ring missed the necks of the bottles and fell in-between or out onto the ground. Only a couple of people were able to win even the smaller prizes that were offered.
 
It only took a few minutes for InuYasha to get the idea. Kagome actually had a smirk on her face and he wondered what she wanted.
 
“Kagome, which of these am I supposed to try for?”
 
“One of the BIG ones - but let's see how you do before I get too carried away. You may have noticed that this game is not as easy as it looks.”
 
Kagome handed over a stack of tickets in exchange for the rings, which she presented to InuYasha. It did not take InuYasha long to get the hang of it. He only missed a couple before he started nailing the bottles ones after the other. Even in his human form, he had exceptional eye/hand coordination. He was actually grinning as the rings landed over their destinations. Most of them right in the center of the booth.
 
InuYasha was starting to draw a crowd. Kagome noticed that most of them were female. Black hair, violet/black eyes, black outfit …yep…InuYasha was HOT, and he was all hers. She had been standing to his side and a bit behind him so as to not distract him, but decided that it might be time to start moving again. As InuYasha threw the last ring over the middle bottle, she stepped up alongside him and asked the vendor
 
“Do we have enough for one of the big prizes yet?”
 
The vendor let out a sigh of relief since it appeared that they were not going to stay the evening and clean him out. Many disappointed girls sighed and walked away when it became clear that InuYasha was with someone else.
 
“Missy, he has won enough for a big prize and a couple of smaller ones. Which ones do you want?”
 
Kagome knew what she wanted for her big prize, but pondered over the smaller ones. She decided on a doll to take to Rin and an action figure she thought Souta might like. Then she grinned as she pointed up to the large stuffed figure hanging from the ceiling.
 
It was a large stuffed dog, reddish brown in color with a tail curled over its back, prick ears on top of its head, and an expression in a permanent scowl. She laughed as the vendor handed it to her.
 
“Thank you, InuYasha. You were really amazing at that game. I think the poor guy thought we would stay and claim ALL of his prizes.”
 
“Keh, it wasn't so tough once I got the hang of it. What is that, anyway?”
 
“A visitor came to the shrine one time with one. He said that he was on his way to a dog show and the animal had been crated for a long time, and asked for permission to walk him around. It was one of the most regal creatures I had ever seen. His ears were up and alert as he paid attention to everything around him, and his scowling expression never seemed to change. However, when you got close enough to look, you could almost see his soul through his eyes.”
 
“I asked his owner what he was, and he told me it was a Chow Chow. They were originally from China and known for their blue-black tongue. They are also known for being wary of strangers, and extremely loyal to their families. He was surprised that the dog actually allowed me to pet him. He said while they are not supposed to be vicious or mean, they generally prefer to be left alone by strangers. I guess there was something about me that the dog liked. I had forgotten about it until I saw the stuffed dog hanging up there, and it reminded me of you.”
 
“Keh? Me?”
 
“Think about it. It's not just that you are half dog-demon. You are extremely wary of strangers, but you have risked your life time and time again to save the others and me. You are loyal without question to your friends. Your ears are almost constantly in motion to keep up with anything going on around us, and you seem to have an expression that no one can read most of the time. But when I look into your eyes, I can almost see what you are feeling. I have never seen either animal or human that is as beautiful as you are to me.”
 
With that, Kagome leaned over and kissed the blushing InuYasha. InuYasha turned to Kagome and cupped her face in his hands as he returned her kiss. Kagome wanted to wrap her arms around him, but her hands were currently full of stuffed animals. InuYasha blushed and let her go when he realized he was kissing her in front of a bunch of strangers. He took the large stuffed chow from her and put it under one arm, and timidly grasped her now free hand with the other.
 
Realizing that they still had a few more tickets, Kagome asked InuYasha if he would go up on the Ferris wheel with her while pointing to the large, slow-moving wheel across the grounds. InuYasha looked towards where she was pointing and replied “Keh, what's it do?”
 
“It takes you up high enough to see the lights of the city when you are at the top. Plus, it's kind of like you are separated from the rest of the world for a few minutes.”
 
Kagome laced her fingers through InuYasha's and led him in the direction of the Ferris wheel. There were several food vendors along the way, and though Kagome was not hungry, she was thirsty. She asked InuYasha if he wanted anything since she would like to get a drink.
 
They got in line only to hear, “Kagome!” “ Kagome, is that you? What are you doing here?”
 
It was two of Kagome's friends from school, Eri and Ayume. Kagome groaned as she realized that they also had Hojo in tow. Kagome tightened her grip on InuYasha's hand.
 
Eri and Ayume, along with Hojo ran up to Kagome. It took them a minute to realize she was clutching the hand of the boy standing next to her.
 
“So is this your two-timing bad-ass boyfriend that you keep standing Hojo up for?”
 
Kagome really hadn't wanted to do it this way, but it was time to set things straight. “He is not two-timing me, I told you he felt guilty about his old girlfriend for things he should not have. That has all been worked out now. He needs and wants ME, and I LOVE him. I only agreed to go out with Hojo because you set me up every time. I'm sorry, but I never was really interested in Hojo that way. InuYasha has been the only one for me since I first saw him on my fifteenth birthday.”
 
Ayume was the first to speak. “I always thought if it were true love you would find a way. It was obvious from early on that you loved him. I'm happy for you. I tried to get the others to lay off setting you up on dates, but they thought they were doing it for your own good.”
 
Eri and Hojo were simply speechless through the entire declaration. Eri wanted to glare at InuYasha, but she was too busy checking him out from top to bottom. Who knew that Kagome would have such exotic tastes in boyfriends. Maybe they needed to get out more…
 
The line had moved so that it was Kagome and InuYasha's turn to order. Kagome ordered sodas for the two of them and handed InuYasha his. InuYasha was currently wishing he had a third hand so he could hold the stuffed chow, the drink, and Kagome all at the same time. Kagome yelled goodbye to the others.
 
InuYasha finally spoke as they walked on towards the giant wheel. “What was all that about?”
 
It was Kagome's turn to wish she had a third hand so she could hold his as she tried to explain. Instead, she replied, “We'll be by ourselves when we get on the Ferris wheel. I will try to explain as much as I can then.”
 
“Keh.”
 
Kagome looked at InuYasha and smiled. She could tell he was a bit shaken by the encounter with her friends. In his half-demon form, he probably would have challenged Hojo. Since he was in his human form, he was worried and insecure.
 
“InuYasha?”
 
“Keh?”
 
“I'm really glad we came tonight. I am having a good time. I hope that you are, too.”
 
“Keh, as long as I'm with you.”
 
They were now standing in the line for the Ferris wheel. They finished their drinks and tossed away their cups before Kagome handed over the last of their tickets. They climbed into a cage and the door was closed behind them. They set their prizes over on the empty seat so they could share one together on the same side. As the wheel slowly moved upwards while they continued to unload and load the cages, Kagome turned to InuYasha and kissed him. InuYasha started to understand what she meant when she said that it felt like they were separated from the rest of the world. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in to deepen the kiss. When they pulled apart for air, he leaned forward enough to rest his forehead against hers.
 
“Kagome, I'm glad we came. Are you going to tell me who those three were now, and what they were talking about?”
 
Kagome sighed. Maybe it would be easier to explain to human InuYasha - she wasn't sure.
 
“The girls are my classmates and we have known each other for a long time. They notice when I am upset or angry and ask me why. They figured out there must be someone I liked when they could not make me jealous of Hojo being chased by a seventh grader. I finally told them about you and Kikyou. They thought the best way to cure me was to set me up with Hojo. Every time he would come and bring me a gift for my health, he would ask me out. A couple of times I said yes because I was upset with you, and did not think you would ever see me that way. The other times the girls pretty much said yes for me. When I finally actually went out with him, I was so worried about you I left in the middle of our date and ran home. That was the time you threw me in the well and sent me home. I was so upset because of the extent of your injuries I was afraid you might have died because you did not come for me. Anyway, Eri has always thought she knew what was best for me and tried to push me onto Hojo who was nice and safe. Ayume always said that I must be in love with you, and it could work out. Poor Hojo just got caught in the middle because I was afraid to hurt his feelings. Does that answer your question?”
 
InuYasha just shook his head. He was more confused than ever. What he did understand was that Kagome was never really interested in Hojo, and had always liked him. She had said so when she told her friends when they were in line at the concession stand. That was saying something since he had sort of tried to kill her right after she freed him from the tree.
 
InuYasha looked around him to discover they were near the top. At the moment he felt like he was on top of the world. He pulled Kagome into another kiss, this time probing her lips with his tongue. She responded by parting her lips and granting him entrance. Her hands strayed up towards his ears. This time stopping at his human ears on the side of his head. The reaction may not have been as strong as his hanyou ears, but she still got a moan from him. He wrapped his hands in her black tresses and pulled her as close as he could. This time when they pulled apart for air, he continued his kisses down the side of her neck, and then back up again. Kagome gasped as he nibbled on her ear and then started probing it with his tongue. All she could think was that it was a good thing she was already sitting down. She had the warm feeling in her belly again. She turned to catch InuYasha's mouth with hers and started their tongue dance again. They managed one last kiss as they felt the wheel stop to start unloading the passengers. Before they knew it, the ride was over and it was time to get off.
 
They decided that they did not really want to buy more tickets and started the walk back home. It was still early, but Kagome could tell that InuYasha was nervous being out in his human form. She was glad he came, but understood he felt vulnerable and unable to protect her if anything happened. They walked through the streets with their fingers intertwined, neither saying a word, neither uncomfortable with the silence. They climbed up the steps to the shrine, but instead of going to the house Kagome led InuYasha over under the Goshinboku. It was time to talk to him about tomorrow.
 
“InuYasha, we need to talk about tomorrow.”
 
“Keh, about you going to the healer?”
 
“That, and some other things. InuYasha, what happened when you went back today? You have not said anything about the others.”
 
“It was really weird. They all acted like a really powerful demon was coming. Sango came flying out with her Hiraikotsu ready to attack. Shippou said something….he said that I smelled more like you and that I felt more like you too. That perverted monk accused me of having taken you as a mate, saying that would explain the increase in power they felt. I just told them that I had not and what difference would it make anyway?”
 
Kagome thought about what he had said, and how she felt this morning. She also thought about how she had seemed to pick up on some feelings that were not necessarily hers during the day.
 
“InuYasha, did you feel different this morning?”
 
“I felt a power and energy that I've only felt in battle before. I just thought it was because of last night and I finally had a good night's sleep.”
 
“Well, I felt like I could have conquered the world when I got up this morning. I have had extra energy all day, and didn't even fret over my math test. I thought the same thing. I finally had a good night's sleep and the tension I'd felt worrying about you going with Kikyou was gone. I wonder what's going on?”
 
“Kaede might be able to give us some answers. I don't really want to ask the prying monk what he thinks. He will just come up with something perverted. Shippou's just a child, even though he can tell something is different he doesn't know enough to tell us what it is.”
 
As they both thought about what the other had said, Kagome brought up another problem she foresaw for their return.
 
“InuYasha, what do we tell the others?”
 
“It isn't any of their business what we do.”
 
“But they will know something is going on. I don't want to fight with you constantly when we get back. For once I am happy, and I would like to stay that way. I will understand if you don't want to kiss me in front of the others, but I wish you would not yell at me and call me names just to make a point. Even though I know how you feel now, it still hurts.”
 
InuYasha knew she was right. The minute that Shippou and the Monk started in, he would probably say something really stupid and make her cry. He couldn't help himself, it had become ingrained in his personality.
 
“Keh. I'll try not to be such a baka. If I do, please don't run home. At least give me a chance.”
 
Kagome knew that was as close to an agreement as she would get and that he would try (at least until he lost his temper). She would have to do her best to work with him under the circumstances. She already knew it was going to be trying when they got back to the others. Unfortunately, the monk and kitsune just did not know when to stop.
 
“Kagome…you still haven't told me why you have to see the healer before we go back.”
 
“Remember our talk about my becoming your mate?”
 
InuYasha blushed, how could he forget?
 
“Well I assume that a big part of it is our physical union.”
 
“Keh.”
 
“Well, Mama is worried about me becoming pregnant before we are really ready for children.”
 
“You…you don't want to have my pups?”
 
“Of course I do, just not right now. We have jewel shards we have to collect, and Naraku is still out there. We don't know how it may affect me if I became pregnant, and our enemies would try and use it against us. Plus, I need to finish school in this world as well. While I want to stay with you, we do not know if the well will stay open or close. If it closes and I end up on this side, I need to be prepared. And while I know I would probably be married with children in the past, here I am considered too young. I love you, but I'm not ready for my own kids yet.”
 
InuYasha thought about what she said and knew she was right. He had practically said the same things the other night. He knew once they became mates, there would be a strong possibility of Kagome becoming pregnant, and that would be dangerous with Naraku still at large.
 
“What does this have to do with the healer?”
 
“They have shots that will keep me from getting pregnant until we are ready. If we do decide to become mates before Naraku is defeated, at least we can be together and not worry about that. Mama made me the appointment to start the shots. They last for three months at a time. I do not want her to worry so I agreed to go.”
 
“Keh.”
 
Maybe it was his stronger human emotions of the night, but the more InuYasha was with Kagome, the less he wanted to wait to take her as his mate. The thought of her being pupped and chasing Naraku had worried the hanyou, but maybe they would not have to wait as long as he had thought. While he would wait forever if he had to, he would rather not.
 
Kagome leaned over and kissed him again. She took his hand, gathered up her half of the stuffed animals, and led InuYasha back into the house.
 
 
 ~~~~~~~0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0~~~~~~~
 
 
There was no interference getting up to her room. By now, the others had retired for the night. Kagome pulled InuYasha into her room, closed the door and locked it. She did not want to be interrupted. She wanted more than just a kiss before they went back to the uncertainty of the feudal era the next day.
 
She took the large stuffed dog from InuYasha and set it at the foot of the bed with the smaller prizes, and then reached over to turn off the light. She turned back towards him, pulled him into her arms and kissed him - this time with more urgency and passion than any she had given him before. InuYasha eagerly responded once again with his tongue. He traced his hands down her back and back up under her shirt again, eager to feel her breasts in his hands as before.
 
Kagome responded with a groan, and did not waste any time reaching behind her to unhook her bra. She then ran her own hands up under InuYasha's shirt, making those soothing circular motions with her thumbs as she traced his nipples and they became hard to her touch. InuYasha mimicked her motions and did the same, finding Kagome's nipples responding once again to his exploring fingertips.
 
InuYasha was overwhelmed by the feelings racing through his body. They were even more intense than before due to his heightened emotions. His mouth left hers and traced down her neck. Kagome decided to help him out by reaching down and pulling her shirt and bra off in one easy motion before continuing her ministrations to his chest. She took a deep breath as InuYasha reached down and pulled her right breast into his mouth, circling the nipple with his tongue. Kagome responded with another moan and pushed herself harder into his mouth while her hand trailed upwards and started to play with his ears. She then traced her hands all the way down his muscular back and to his cheeks where she gently squeezed and massaged them. Kagome then grabbed his shirttail and pulled it up and over his head. When his head was free of the shirt, InuYasha went back to the other breast and began to nibble on it.
 
InuYasha felt like he was on fire. His lower region was burning with his arousal. He knew he must not do anything to interfere with taking Kagome properly as his mate, but damn it was becoming hard. Kagome had traced back down his bare back to his butt cheeks again, but this time continued to tease him as she gradually trailed her hands so that she gently dragged them across his growing tent. She then gently reached up and took his right hand and guided it to the warmth she had growing between her legs. InuYasha shyly rubbed his hand between her legs. Even with her pants still in the way, Kagome moaned again and leaned harder into him. She let go to reach down and unzip her jeans and stepped out of them. She then unbuttoned InuYasha's pants and when he did not protest, unzipped them. She slipped her hand under the waistband of the boxers to find his growing erection and gently rubbed it. InuYasha moaned this time in reply as he rubbed her flat stomach, and slowly reached inside of her panties. He found her wet and hot as he probed carefully with his fingers. Reaching between the folds, he found a spot that she really responded to as he started to stroke her gently. She rewarded him by wrapping her hand around his erection and started to lightly move it up and down. InuYasha never felt like this when he relieved his own tension. As much as he had dreamed about this, the real thing was so much better.
 
Kagome lowered herself to her knees, taking InuYasha's pants and boxers with her. She was glad they were in the dark since she might have lost her nerve if she could really see him. As it was, she was going on instinct and InuYasha's response, and he seemed to be enjoying this. She trailed up his thighs with her tongue as she gently stroked his sac with her fingers. When she reached his now rock-hard erection, she teased him by darting her tongue up and down it. First up one side, then back down the other. She finally wrapped her hand around it as she slipped the head into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip as her hands moved up and down. She then started to suck in and out, bringing in a little more each time until she was taking in as much as she could without choking.
 
The sensations he was feeling were almost too much for InuYasha. He could not believe that this was happening to him. Kagome, his love, was giving him pleasure in a way he had never imagined, he did not think was possible. He wanted to scream her name to the heavens, but didn't dare with the others in the house. So he stayed as quiet as he could with moans and groans while fireworks flashed in front of his closed eyes. As Kagome bobbed her head back and forth, he rubbed his hands on the top of her head until he found her ears and started moving his fingers in circular motions around them.
 
He felt such a tremendous build up that he knew he was going to explode soon. The fire in his belly was unbelievable.
 
“Kagome…Kagome…oh Kami I've never felt so good. Please don't stop…oh…oh…oh…Kagomeeeeeee!!!”
 
He had intended to warn her he was about to cum in her mouth, but it just felt too good. Kagome didn't seem to mind. After she swallowed, she gently continued working her tongue until she had cleaned the evidence off of his bare skin.
 
Kagome stood back up and kissed InuYasha again. He could taste the saltiness of himself in her mouth, and was still amazed she would do such a thing for him. Wanting to do the same for her, he leaned over to suckle on her breast. He rubbed one breast with his palm as he ran his tongue in circular motions around the other. He trailed his free hand down her stomach and headed toward that warm wet area he had been earlier. Kagome moaned and arched her back so that she was leaning into his hand. InuYasha took that as a sign to continue. He slipped his hand back under the fabric and found that it was sopping wet and warm. Once again stroking the folds of flesh he found there, Kagome moaned and leaned harder into his hand. He found an opening in the middle and slipped a finger in. Kagome helped him by slowly moving her body up and down while grasping his wrist so that he got the idea. Soon they were in a rhythm of InuYasha's longest digit moving in and out while his thumb and forefinger rubbed the button he had found along with her clit. Kagome was in total ecstasy as he slipped another finger in and continued. Soon she was the one trying not to scream his name as she had her first orgasm.
 
Following Kagome's earlier demonstration, he pulled her panties down as he went all the way to his knees. As she stepped out of them, he backed her into the bed and set her down on the edge. He hoped he could make her feel as good as she had made him. Pushing his nose up into her curls, he tentatively licked her with his tongue. He heard her gasp as she spread her legs wider for him. He found the opening where his fingers had been and started exploring with his tongue. Kagome reached as far as she could with her hands and started rubbing his head, letting him know to continue. InuYasha started a combination of licking and sucking as Kagome pulled her legs up and placed them over his shoulders. InuYasha grinned as he made Kagome shudder in delight. He finally settled on a combination of three fingers in, and his tongue on the button just above. Kagome bucked as her body responded to her lover. She pulled her pillow into her mouth to keep from screaming as she climaxed again. InuYasha kept her trembling as he licked up all of the juices she had released. Kagome was still shaking from the pure pleasure he had given her as she took his hands and brought him up on the bed along side her.
 
As her hands explored InuYasha's body, she found he was hard again. She figured since he had brought her to climax twice, that was the least she could do for him. Once again, she dropped her mouth over his erection and began to stroke and suck. She would tease him by turning loose and running her tongue around his upper thighs and testicles before tracing back up his member again. InuYasha had more control this time since he was now a bit more prepared for what she was doing. His breathing was ragged and he was gasping when she brought him to climax again. After she had cleaned him up, she crawled up the bed alongside him, and leaned over to gently kiss him. They both lay there in each other's arms, exhausted but content.
 
“InuYasha?”
 
“Yeah?”
 
“We had better get up and put some pajamas on. If Mama finds us like this, she won't let you sleep in my room again until we're officially mated and married.”
 
“Keh.”