InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ She Who the Prophecy Foretold ❯ A Demon’s Cure, A Monster’s Musings, A Cat’s Tale ( Chapter 42 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 42 - A Demon's Cure, A Monster's Musings, A Cat's Tale
 
 
Sesshoumaru had not intended to sleep but found he must have drifted off when he was jolted awake by Isamu's desperate whispers while he tried to shake his shoulder. “Father, father, thank Kami you woke up. There's something wrong with Mama.”
 
Sesshoumaru was suddenly very awake, his eyes flying to where Kagome lay. “What do you mean, Isamu?” He could see her and she appeared to simply be sleeping. She was not sending out any signs of distress through the mark so he could not figure out why the little boy was so afraid.
 
“Father! She's bleeding! I can smell it!” The demon lord took a deep sniff, trying to find what his son had smelled. When the scent hit him his eyes flashed red for a moment before he regained control. There was definitely the scent of blood but she was not injured or in danger. He should have known, noticed the slight change in her scent earlier, but he had been too distracted by the overwhelming scent of her tears.
 
He glanced down at his near hysterical son. “She is fine, Isamu. She is not injured.”
 
“But…”
 
He was cut off by his father. “It is a part of her normal cycle. Human women are different than demons. You will come to understand when you are older. Trust me, son, she is fine.” They were both distracted when she moaned and shifted, her hand moving to cover her abdomen. “Although she may suffer some discomfort.” Isamu didn't look convinced as he studied the woman while she shifted more, her movement waking his brothers and Shippo. Sesshoumaru watched as his sons stirred and their eyes opened, each looking worried while searching Kagome for the source of the disturbing scent. Shippo, however, didn't seem bothered and merely snuggled down to go back to sleep. “She is fine. See, Shippo is not worried.” They all looked at him in shock, except for Isamu who was still rather disbelieving as he tried to understand his father's words. He let out a sigh before speaking to them all. “I promise you she is not injured or in any danger. It is something that happens to women, human women much more often than demon. She may be uncomfortable but she is safe. Now go back to sleep.”
 
They weren't happy with the explanation but they did as they were told, this time giving the still shifting Kagome a bit more room to move in hopes of keeping her comfortable. One by one they dropped back to sleep, joining Rin who was the only one who had not woken. Sesshoumaru watched as she continued to shift and groan, even a few growls slipping through her pursed lips. Eventually she flopped onto her back, let out a sigh, and opened her eyes. She stared at the dark, star littered sky for a minute before rising with another sigh. She walked purposely to her backpack, digging through for a minute before grabbing what she was looking for and walking away. She had not even glanced in his direction. He rose to follow as Kazue was still sleeping soundly where she was cradled in a small human girl's arms. He had gone a few yards before he saw her standing perfectly still in the middle of the path.
 
“Leave me alone, Sesshoumaru. I'm tired and sore and I'm not going to be able to get any more sleep. I'm going to sit in the spring. It's the only thing that's going to help me right now. So just go back to camp.” He was rather bothered by the fact that she had not turned to look at him as she spoke. Her tone and the mark both made it clear she was quite annoyed.
 
“This Sesshoumaru will not leave you alone in the dark. And it would not be wise to sit in the spring alone while you are so tired.”
 
“I'm not gonna drown!”
 
“Still, it is dangero…”
 
“Fine, whatever. You can stay close to make sure I'm safe but no looking!” He answered her by sweeping her into his arm causing her to let out a squeal as he carried her to the edge of the spring. Once he had placed her on her feet he leapt into a nearby tree, making sure she could see his back. Then she couldn't accuse him of peeking. He didn't want to give her a reason to be angry with him, though it seemed like she already was. Time crawled by as she merely sat in the warm water. He had attempted to initiate a conversation several times, both out loud and through their connection but she wanted nothing to do with him. When the sun started to peek over the horizon she let out a sigh, looking at her very wrinkled fingers.
 
He heard her pull herself out of the water, listening and waiting for her to dress. When she finally called out to him he dropped from the tree to see she had already begun the walk to where their companions slept, not even waiting for him. He was rather confused. He had no idea why she seemed so angry at him. She had been rather sad the previous day but at the moment it was glaringly apparent she was not at all happy. When she entered the clearing Kagome noticed Sango looking through the supplies, looking rather upset. “You too then?” Sango merely nodded and stepped back so Kagome could find what she had been searching for. “I just spent half the night in the hot spring. You might want to give it a try. Hot water works wonders on sore muscles, you know.” The miko then handed the slayer the much desired item from the future and watched as she walked out of the clearing.
 
Kagome popped a couple of pills in her mouth before taking a swig of water and swallowing them down. She moved over to her books and picked up a few along with a spare blanket which she spread under a different tree before sitting and trying to study. She had less than a week before exams and she was so far behind it would take her forever to attempt to learn it all. It had been hours and everyone had decided it was a good idea to avoid the two young women who were in less than pleasant moods. The children entertained themselves and the monk had decided now was the perfect time to start reading the books Kagome had brought him. Jaken had not yet returned with Ah Un, and Kazue and Kirara were doing their best to mind their own business and were playing together out of the way. Sesshoumaru merely sat observing.
 
Kagome had been forced to give up on studying by another fresh wave of discomfort. She had been lying on her side, knees pulled to her chest, nearly whimpering for the last few minutes. His son's surrounded him, looking worried. “She is in pain, father,” Shinji said softly.
 
“Isn't there something we can do?” Yoshi asked.
 
Sesshoumaru sat and thought for a minute before standing and walking to where the miko lay. She glared at him but he ignored it. `Let me help ease the pain,' he stated, though it sounded more like a question. Her eyes softened and she nodded. He picked her up and carried her away. When he reached his destination the demons all felt as the mark stopped sending out her feelings. Sesshoumaru had put up a barrier, blocking the ability of the mark to send out emotions, effectively ensuring them privacy. She looked at him with questions in her eyes. “I need you to trust me.” She nodded and he lowered her to her feet. She tried to stand but her knees nearly buckled beneath her. Mokomoko wrapped around her waist, holding her up while Sesshoumaru took hold of the bottom of the oversized pink t-shirt she had been wearing. Her eyes widened as she realized what he intended to do.
 
“Sesshoumaru, I…”
 
“It is necessary, unless you wish me to put you in the water fully clothed.” She sighed before nodding. She really needed to get in that nice hot, steaming water and she didn't think she could manage to change into her bikini anyway.
 
He pulled the shirt up over her head with a little help from her as she raised her arms, allowing it to slip off completely. His eyes widened for a moment as he took in the sight of her as she blushed and looked away. She had not had anything on under that shirt and she was now standing in front of him in just a small pair of thin red shorts. Trying to keep his mind on task he moved his fur up around her waist to cover her bare chest as well while he carefully lowered her bottoms to the ground. She wore just a small covering, quite similar to the bottom of the `bath suit' that had nearly caused him to drown. This time the small fabric was black and appeared lacy along the edges. After a second's hesitation he removed it as well, leaving her to stand naked before him, covered only in the white fur of his mokomoko.
 
Kagome was slightly embarrassed but at the moment she didn't really care. The cramps were awful this time, much worse than usual, and the pain relievers she had taken earlier had done nothing to help. So she had allowed him to strip her, thankful for mokomoko which allowed her at least some modesty for the moment. She wasn't anywhere near as bothered by the whole idea as she would have thought, though. She trusted him, quite a lot actually, and she knew she was safe here with him. He would never hurt her. She knew that for sure. And so she did not protest as he began to remove his own clothing, all the while mokomoko helped keep her on her feet. She blushed a bit darker as she realized that she was once again alone with a naked Sesshoumaru, only this time she was too.
 
When he had finished removing his own clothes he wrapped his arm around her, lifting her once again before he stepped into the water, mokomoko dropping off at the edge to stay dry. Wet fur was not a pleasant thing and he didn't think wet dog smell would help her comfort level. He moved across the spring to find the ledge they had used before and he sat, arranging her over him so that her back was to his chest but she rested over one leg so that she was reclined across him, her head laid back on the opposite shoulder. “Where does it hurt the most?” he whispered gently in her ear. He was surprised by the feelings he was receiving through the mark. He had expected her to be uncomfortable or nervous but instead she was calm and relaxed.
 
“My lower back and,” she took his hand, sliding it across the skin of her abdomen, “right here.” She was quiet for a few minutes as his hand gently but firmly massaged the aching muscles of her abdomen, never straying or misbehaving. “Sesshoumaru?”
 
“Hn?”
 
“Thank you. That feels so nice and the water is really helping too.”
 
“I am glad. I do not think I could take another moment of you being in pain.” He slid his hand around now to rub at the still tight muscles in her lower back, kneading carefully with his fingertips without injuring her with his claws. All the while he was fighting his own body's reaction to her proximity as well as the small noises of pleasure that were beginning to escape her. He tensed as he felt her shift above him, the flesh of her soft cheeks brushing against what he could not control. He waited for her to be upset, to pull away from him, but she didn't. She merely giggled softly.
 
“I take it you're enjoying this as well?”
 
“How could I not? I have the most beautiful woman I have ever known naked in my arms.” His hand slid from her back around her waist, finding a resting place over her navel.
 
“Hmmm. Did I tell you to stop?” A tiny moan escaped her lips as his hand began to move again, leaving tingles that were steadily spreading through her entire body. The next one was louder as his tongue slipped out and slid along her shoulder before he started placing lingering kisses up her neck, catching her earlobe between his lips and giving a small tug. Her head rolled back further and to the side, once again showing her willing submission and allowing him full reign of her throat which he immediately took advantage of. Her hands drifted, her right sliding over his own while her left grazed the outside of his left thigh, tracing with her fingertips to his knee and then back up again. The light touch sent a shiver through him and he sucked her earlobe once again in retaliation.
 
His hand had stilled beneath her own but she was quick to remedy that, moving hers to encourage him. Her fingers slipped between his own and she found herself shivering as well as the tips of his deadly claws ghosted across her skin. Her breathy moan was cut off though as another cramp ripped through her, causing her to nearly fold in half over their hands. “Damnit,” she whispered.
 
“Do you trust me, Kagome?”
 
It took her a moment to register his words as she was still trying to push the pain away. As it eased for the moment she finally responded. “I would have to, don't you think? I'm here, aren't I?”
 
“I can take the pain away for a time, if you only trust me.”
 
~
 
Naraku was becoming rather frustrated. Not only was a brilliant idea not coming to him as easily as he had hoped but also his Saimyosho had been failing to return to report. Each swarm he sent to check on the miko and her group never returned. And the bees sent to observe the demon lord and his annoying little herd of sons who had dared to survive had also failed to make it back to him. Someone was killing them, he was sure of it, but he had no way of knowing since he had broken that kami-forsaken mirror. But he no longer blamed himself for its destruction. No, he blamed Inuyasha. The idiot hanyou had somehow found the girl before he did. It was entirely his fault that he had been angry enough to throw the mirror in the first place.
 
Kagura had disappeared again and he was certain she was off plotting against him, yet he couldn't kill her. She was all he had left besides the human boy who, while greatly entertaining, was not powerful enough on his own to do his master's bidding. No, he had to keep Kagura alive at least until he could managed to scrape up a few new followers. Perhaps he would create a new incarnation. They hadn't all turned out quite as he had intended, some being indifferent to their creator and giver of life while others were downright dangerous, intent on his destruction. So perhaps not. Forming a new incarnation was rather tiring after all, and if it didn't turn out well once again then it would be a waste of his energy and power. Kanna had been his first and most successful creation. Kagura followed, and while powerful she was insolent and rebellious. She wished only to be free of his hold and found no joy in following his orders and killing his enemies.
 
Then there was Goshinki. He had been a good one. The ability to read minds had allowed him to nearly defeat the hanyou. But in breaking the sword, which had seemed a great victory for a moment, he had set loose the demon side of the inu hanyou that he had never seen before. While his demon blood was in control Inuyasha was a force to be reckoned with. Naraku was certain that not even Sesshoumaru could stand for long against the out of control hanyou lost to blood lust. And so Inuyasha had managed to kill Goshinki and Sesshoumaru had used the fangs of his most prided son and creation to forge his sword, the Tokijin. He found it rather amusing that his enemy was using the power of his own creation, had even attempted to use it against him. If only Sesshoumaru was weakened in some way then perhaps Naraku would be able to use the sword against him. If only. And yet every plot he had launched against the demon lord of the west had failed. He had successfully saved both the little human girl and his disgusting little clones. But he could always try again. And he was determined to. He would find some weakness in the armor of the taiyoukai, some little crack through which he could gain entry. And then all that power would be his. The power of the strongest demon alive would be his to wield and then he would be the most powerful. He would rule the west and then all the lands. He would rule the whole world once he had that power and the power of the jewel.
 
His mood lightened measurably then as he fantasized about just how things would be when he was in control. They would all bow before him or perish. They would line up to serve him, to worship at his feet. No one, human or demon, would stand against him. No one could. Not with the power the jewel would give him. Not with the power of the lord of the west. An evil smirk darkened his face at his thoughts as his red eyes shown in the near darkness, causing a small boy sitting motionless across the room to fight down a shiver of terror at the possibilities. Whatever was to come, whatever Naraku's next plan was, Kohaku knew it could not be good.
 
~
 
Kagome nodded “Anything. I can't take this anymore.” She stretched back out against him again, her hand having abandoned his as she reached back and caressed his right cheek. Her eyes widened for a moment as she felt his hand move lower but she didn't stop him as his fingers brushed through her soft raven curls before parting her lips gently. She gasped at the new feeling before melting in his hold as he circled the little bundle of nerves hiding there. She let out a much longer moan this time, her hand slipping behind his head and her fingers locking onto his hair as he continued to kiss her exposed throat, nipping at her ear and tracing the curve to her shoulder with his tongue. “And how…(gasp)…is this…going to…mmmmmm…help?” she asked in a breathless voice.
 
He smirked, enjoying her reaction to his touch. He had been quite pleased when his fingers found moisture other than the water of the hot spring. Apparently she had been enjoying their closeness just as much as he had. “Just feel,” he whispered in her ear. “I promise you it will help.” She obeyed, rolling her head back once again as his fingertips continued their path, circling her clit before every now and again sliding directly across it, making her gasp and squirm. “How does it feel, Ka-go-me?” he breathed into her ear, starting a shudder that traveled down her spine to join in the new and different tightness in her abdomen.
 
She could do nothing but moan in response as she felt herself approaching something, something big. She had nearly reached it too, when his fingers stopped moving completely. “No, no no no no no. Don't stop now,” she begged in the most erotic voice the demon lord had ever heard.
 
“Then tell me Kagome, how does it feel?” He smirked into her neck as she attempted to grind herself against his motionless digits, letting out a disappointed groan.
 
“It…it felt…damn it Sesshoumaru, you're killing me!” He chuckled in a deep and seductive tone before he slowly started to caress her once more, knowing just how close she had been. “Faster…oh, come on!”
 
“Tell me.”
 
“Oh, kami, it feels…it feels… it feels amazing. Oh, please oh please, oh please,” she groaned out, his pace still aching slow. “Oh yes!” she cried out as he picked up speed and added a little pressure. “Oh, Sesshoumaru…if you stop this time…mmmmm…if…you…I'll… purify you…I swear.” He chuckled again before nibbling at her pulse point, listening as her moaning grew in intensity and she pushed herself into his hand. Just as she was about to fall off the cliff he had carried her to he turned his hand slightly, his thumb taking over at her clit as he slipped his middle finger into her twitching, slick, hot passage, succeeding in throwing her over the edge. She cried out his name in a way that he had dreamed of hearing, both her hands now fisted in his hair behind his head holding on for dear life. He felt her warmth tighten around his digit as he slowed the movement of his thumb, allowing her to coming down from her orgasmic high. All the while he licked and nipped at her throat, thoroughly enjoying himself. “Oh, shit, Sesshoumaru! That was…that was… oh I don't even know what that was.”
 
“And the pain?”
 
She assessed all she was feeling at the moment before replying. “It's gone. Oh Kami, you're better than modern medicine. I think I might just have to keep you around.” She wrapped her fingers around his wrist, slowly pulling his hand away as she let out a groan, already missing his touch and disappointing the demon lord, who had not yet been ready to give up the feeling of intimacy. Or at least he was disappointed for a second or two before she turned in his lap, straddling his legs, and kissed him. And what a kiss it was. It was full of all the passion she had just experienced and all the frustration he held, knowing she was not yet ready for much more. Their tongues danced together until she could no long deny her need to breathe.
 
As she pulled back from him his lips immediately found their place on her throat, dragging his fangs carefully across her pulse making her moan for him once more. “I love that sound,” he murmured into her skin. His hand had found a nice comfortable spot on her ass and he gave it a squeeze before pulling her closer, inadvertently pressing his still very obvious arousal against her stomach.
 
She let out another low moan and pulled back to look into his eyes, except that she had pretty much put her bare breasts level with them so the golden orbs, which weren't so gold at the moment, were not focused on her own eyes. She watched the expression on his face and took in the pink tinted eyes. It was obvious he was fighting himself, holding back from doing something. She smirked at him before tenderly taking hold of his chin and moving his face upwards so he would look into her eyes instead of at her chest. Once she had his attention she leaned in and traced the tip of her tongue along the lines on his left cheek, making a low growl rumble in his chest. “What are you thinking right now?” she whispered in his ear before repeating her movement on the right cheek.
 
Once she pulled back he searched her eyes, wondering what she was looking for with her question. “This Sesshoumaru is thinking lots of things right now.”
 
“MmmHmm. Sure you are. From the look in your eyes I would guess you were thinking about one thing, well, two if you want to be specific.”
 
“And what is it that you believe I am thinking?” Without even realizing it his eyes had slipped from her face to the luscious pink tipped mounds that were bare and oh so close. She watched as he licked his lips unconsciously. It was taking all he had in him not to taste her skin in such a delightful location. He looked up though as she began to laugh.
 
“Oh, I don't know.” She placed her hands on her hips before sliding them up her own sides to cup the sources of his great distraction. “Maybe something about these?” She smirked as she gently tweaked her nipples and his tongue swept out to wet his lips again.
 
~
 
Sango had been sitting off on her own a short way away from the others. She knew better than to sit near the monk. She was sure to kill him if he dared to grab her ass today and she really would rather avoid murdering Miroku. She smiled wryly at the thought. If only the idiot could manage to keep his hands where they belonged and stop flirting with every woman he laid eyes on then things could be so different. She loved the damn monk with both of his cursed hands. What she wouldn't give to have him hold her close as she had seen Sesshoumaru hold Kagome. What she wouldn't do to be kissed like that. But he was impossible. He was completely incapable of any measure of self control. And she refused to be with someone who could possibly cheat on her. She knew she couldn't handle that kind of betrayal, not now after all she had been through.
 
She wondered if he even thought of her as anything more than an ass to grab and a girl to flirt with when no others were available. She would like to think so, but then what man would want her? She was definitely not wife material, at least not to a normal man. She could have married another slayer in her village. The men there appreciated the strength of their women. But nowhere else. She didn't ever see herself being a submissive, good little wife. She would never be able to let a man boss her around, even if he was her husband. And besides, her body was littered with scars. No man would take a second glance at her. She had become damaged goods somewhere along the line and she knew that she had very little chance of ever finding a man who would accept her flaws and her strengths. That was one of the reasons she could fight so hard. All she had left was her brother and he was trapped in the clutches of the monster they hunted. She would do anything to save him, anything to bring him back safely. Even if she didn't survive the final battle, as long as she rescued Kohaku from Naraku she could die happy and rest in peace until the next life.
 
She held out hope, but just barely, that the monk did see her as more than something to grope. If he could, if he did, then perhaps she could have some kind of life after this was all over. She wiped the stray tears that had leaked through her barrier of strength but their scent had already attracted the attention of Kirara. The little two-tailed cat sauntered over to her and sat in her lap. Sango petted the fire neko absently as she thought. Kagome had given her a gift that she had never even imagined. The chance to actually talk with her nearly life long companion was something she had never thought possible. The thoughts and feelings of her demon friend had always been hidden from her, locked away behind the wall of communication. But now she could. Now she could talk to Kirara, know what she was thinking and feeling. It was amazing.
 
Already Kirara had shared much with her. She told her how happy she was to be with her, how proud she was to fight at the side of the last demon slayer. She spoke of Kohaku and how she was sure they would find some way to save him. She had shared many thoughts that she had never been able to before. And now Kirara spoke to her of the monk. He had no idea Kirara could speak to anyone before Sesshoumaru and Shippo had said they could. And he definitely had not anticipated her new secret ability to speak with Sango. Because of this he had used her as his silent confidant. She had always seemed like she was listening, and she was. Miroku had told her many times of his growing feelings for the demon slayer as their time together passed. He had admitted his love for her, how he wished to make her his wife when everything was over and done with. He had also admitted his greatest fear, of her returning his love and being hurt when his wind tunnel finally sucked him in. He was afraid to tell her his feelings, afraid to let her get too close, because if she did and they didn't make it in time, if they didn't kill Naraku in time that he would leave her. And he didn't want to do that to her. He knew how she felt, all alone in the world with only their group as her new family. He didn't want to be one more person for her to lose. And so he kept her at arms length, never telling her his true feelings, all in an attempt to protect her from pain. As Kirara spoke in her mind, Sango began to understand the actions of the monk, his flirting and his wandering hand. He cared enough about her to sacrifice his own dreams, his own happiness, to protect her from another loss. And she loved him all the more for it all.
 
Kirara shared many things with Sango, many long kept secrets, many thoughts on life in general, so many things. But there were things she did not say as well. There were things she couldn't tell Sango or anyone. Their constant companion, their partner in battle, their silent friend had secrets of her own. She knew of things that had not yet come to pass. She had learned a great deal in her many years of life that could not be revealed until the time was right. No one knew, anymore, her greatest secret. No one was alive to tell except her, and she had no intention of sharing, a least not yet. She still missed her, nearly every day. They had stood side by side on the battlefield, slept side by side during the darkest nights. She had done everything in her power to protect her but in the end it had not been enough.
 
And when Kirara first laid eyes on the girl who traveled with the little kitsune, the inu hanyou, and the hentai monk she knew. Kirara knew what was still to come, knew some of the secrets that had not yet been revealed. She knew some of what Kagome would still face. Sometimes it hurt just to look at the young miko from the future. She looked so similar to the one she had lost. The strength and determination of the girl reminded her so much of the other. The feel of their power was nearly identical, even if Kagome could not yet wield hers in its entirety. And Kirara still mourned for the first, her first companion, her first true friend, the one she had failed to protect in the end. The fire-neko still ached inside at the loss of Midoriko.
 
~
 
Sesshoumaru watched intently as she rolled her hardening pink peaks between her thumbs and forefingers, his fingers twitching in response. How he wished it was him touching her so. “Perhaps,” he admitted slowly. “They are quite tempting.”
 
“Really? I never imagined you to be one to deny yourself anything you wanted.” His vision snapped up to meet her still laughing eyes. Did she just give him permission? He wasn't sure and he didn't want to upset her. Things were going so well so far. He didn't want to set everything back if he were to do something she wasn't ready for. She smiled at him, the look of absolute confusion just adorable on the demon lord she was currently perched on. Leaning in she placed a peck of a kiss on his lips before whispering, brushing the soft, sweet petals against him with each word. “Go ahead. I won't stop you.”
 
At her whispered words he pulled her into a deeper kiss before he trailed nips and licks down her jaw line, Kagome automatically tilting her head back and to the side, causing another low growl to escape him. As Sesshoumaru dragged his fangs across her pulse she slid her hands from where they had rested on his shoulders down his chest, using her nails slightly to tease his skin. His tongue trailed across her collarbone before dropping lower, nuzzling his nose into her soft flesh before kissing the outer side of her right breast. His lips ghosted over her sensitive flesh and his hand released its hold on her ass to gently cup the left. She threw her head back and began whispering his name like a mantra when he finally pulled her pert nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue over the tip. He smirked against her flesh, thoroughly enjoying the sound of his name on her lips as he suckled gently while tweaking the otherwise unattended nipple. Her hands wrapped once again in his hair as her back arched, pushing her flesh further into his waiting, scorching mouth. When he was satisfied that the first had been adequately attended to and could tighten in her arousal no more he moved on to the other, hearing her hiss in pleasure as the air hit her now moist skin. His hand trailed down her sexy flat stomach before slipping once more into her wet folds, once again caressing her bud and drawing a deep, throaty moan from her.
 
He released her nipple with an audible pop before smirking at her as he moved his fingers slowly, teasingly once again. “Kagome?” His whisper drew her eyes to his as he carefully slid his middle finger into her depths before pulling out slowly only to push in once again.
 
“Oh Kami, yes!” she breathed as she buried her face in his neck and leaving a trail of kisses as she moved to his ear. “Sesshoumaru,” she whispered gently into his sensitive pointed appendage before nipping at the lobe, pulling another vibrating growl from him which only caused her to moan again for him. There was something he was absolutely dying to do but he was unsure as to how she would respond. After pumping his finger in and out of her heat a few more times while savoring the melodic sounds she was making he withdrew it completely, causing her to groan in frustration. Before she knew what had happened he had lifted her out of the water and she was sitting on the edge looking down at him. “Sesshoumaru?”
 
He gave her a pleading look before leaning in to take hold of a hard pink peak, circling his tongue around it and making her arch into him again. He could smell her now, the scent of her arousal and the scent of her blood nearly driving him crazy. She was completely untouched. He had already known that but to get an up close whiff of her virgin purity was definitely a treat. Her thighs had spread for him as he had moved closer without her even thinking about it and he was resting between them, now kneeling on the ledge in the water that they had been seated on moments ago. He trailed lower, kissing the soft skin of her toned stomach, placing a long openmouthed kiss on her navel. “Kagome, the scent of you, it's just delicious. Your body is calling to me.” He spoke into her belly before dipping lower and nuzzling the nest of curls he now had the pleasure of seeing.
 
She gasped as she realized what he intended. “Sesshoumaru… I… you can't… not right now.”
 
He looked up into her eyes and she could see they were now more red than gold, and yet she didn't feel any fear. Nervousness, yes. Some embarrassment, definitely. But fear? Absolutely none. When he spoke his voice was rougher, deeper, and altogether incredibly sexy. “Kagome, please. I want, no, I need to taste you.”
 
She stared into his eyes, unsure of how to voice her concern. She was sure he didn't want to do that right now. Not while she was… no, definitely not now. She had to stop him somehow. “But I…”
 
He had an idea of what she was so worried about. She was human after all. She had no idea how much the scent of her blood was affecting him. He guessed that her human modesty was what was holding her back and he decided to speak out against her fears. He was a demon, a predator, and the scent of her blood was calling to him, tugging at him, pulling him in. There was definitely nothing for her to be embarrassed about. Not when it was something he needed from her so badly. He held her eyes, ensuring she heard the meaning of his words. “The combination of your purity, your arousal and your blood is absolutely intoxicating. I do not believe I have ever smelled something so tempting.”
 
“You mean you…?” She trailed off, not really sure what she had intended to ask at all.
 
He merely nodded; relieved she had not continued to protest, before burying his nose in her curls and breathing the addictive scent in deep. He pulled her closer so that she barely rested on the edge before lifting her right leg up and over until her knee hung across his left shoulder. She leaned back on her elbows, absolutely intent on watching what he intended to do. His fingers stroked her lips gently before spreading them to look down at the glory he was granted sight of. He was her first in each and every way and he had the privilege to go where no man: human, demon, or especially hanyou had gone before. If he had his way no other would ever see her like this, or touch her, and most definitely taste her. He would be the only one. She was for him and him alone.
 
He had been staring for nearly a whole minute now and it was beginning to make her self conscious. What in the hell was he staring at so intently? Was there something wrong with her? Sensing her rising worry he looked right into her eyes. “Absolutely perfect,” he whispered. `And all mine.' Still holding her eyes, slowly he extended his tongue and dragged it the length of her sex before sucking gently on the little nub of nerve endings that gave her such great pleasure.
 
While she had thought his hand had felt amazing she had been thoroughly unprepared for what she was now experiencing. He moved his tongue in long strokes between paying intimate attention to her clit. He looked up at her then, their eyes locking as he slid his definitely inhuman tongue into her passage, swirling and touching places inside her she didn't even knew she had, causing her to gasp and buck against him while crying out his name once more. His fingers found her clit, giving it a little pinch as he virtually fucked her with his tongue, all the while savoring his first taste of her. It had been everything he had ever fantasized about and more and he was sure he would never be able to get enough. He would happily spend the rest of his unnaturally long and quite possibly endless demon lifetime on his knees with his tongue buried in her depths. And from the sounds she was making he didn't figure she would put up much protest. He let out a growl of pure pleasure, the sound vibrating through him, pushing her over the edge into orgasm once more. He withdrew from her, her walls clenching in an attempt to hold him in, and he drank in the taste of her pleasure mixed with her blood.
 
The taste of her was something he could never describe. It was a combination of the sweetest ambrosia and pure power. The power was a part of her blood, flowing through her veins, pulsing with life. Her magic and miko energies were flowing just under her skin making his entire form tingle. He could not pull away and he found himself bringing her to orgasm after orgasm until them seemed to run together into one unending stream of earth-shattering pleasure. When he finally pulled back from her, having sensed her absolute exhaustion, he looked up at the sight before him. It was absolutely breathtaking. Her body was laid back fully on the ground, her arms having long ago refused to continue to hold her up. Her breasts heaved with her panting breath and her entire form was flushed and shining with sweat. He crawled up her body, his tongue trailing over her flesh, savoring the near burn of her power and the saltiness of her skin. He kissed her lips gently and watched as she smiled weakly at him before her eyes fluttered shut.
 
The demon lord laid himself beside her, pulling her tightly to him and wrapping his arm around her waist securely as if he was afraid she would vanish into thin air. He summoned mokomoko which had at some point moved to pillow her head and it slithered over their naked bodies, covering them from the cool evening breeze. Checking that his barrier was still firmly in place he allowed himself to slip into a light sleep. She would need rest before they could return to camp and to be honest, he could use some too. And though his erection pulsed painfully in need he, and his beast as well, had never been quite so satiated in all his years, a feeling of peace sinking into the two as they slept at the edge of the water.
 
 
 
Author's Notes: Sorry I didn't get anything up yesterday but I couldn't move. I have a messed up right foot and a messed up left ankle so me and all the walking I did on Wednesday did not get along a bit. We had a lot of fun on Halloween though. The pumpkins turned out great too! I did a cat, two regular pumpkins destiny designed, an Inuyasha, and a Sesshoumaru. I'm fairly impressed with them since I freehanded them and I couldn't draw to save my life! I'm working on uploading some pics to share but I have the curse of dial up for a week or two more so it's taking a while. I hope everyone else had a great time too!
 
Sorry to make you all wait so long!
 
Thanks to everyone that reviewed! Sorry the responses aren't anywhere near what I usually do. I'm not all here yet and the damn thumb has decided to be a pain again!
 
Forfirith - PMSing is dead on! I was surprised at how many people didn't get it. Are there even any guys out there reading this? And to all of you who guessed right, good job! I thought I made it rather obvious.
 
Inupriestess - Your review didn't show your email so I can't add you to my email list yet. Email me at cmk2cmm@aol.com and I'll add you right away!
 
Ethereal Siren - I absolutely love one thing you said in your review. `I think Sesshoumaru has a think for Kagome's ass... I also think that even if he didn't already want his arm back he would quickly find the ability to grasp one cheek in each hand reason enough to want that arm.' Definitely a good reason to want his arm!