InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ She Who the Prophecy Foretold ❯ Lather, Rinse, Repeat ( Chapter 61 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 61 - Lather, Rinse, Repeat
 
 
Kagome smiled as she passed her grandfather on her way back into the kitchen, Souta following a few steps behind. Seeing that the boy was indeed fine, their grandfather continued on to his room to get read for his day manning the shrine. Saturdays were a busy day for visitors, especially tourists who were more interested in his charms and talismans than the regulars. He would be spending a great deal of time today in the shrine shop.
 
The rest of breakfast was strangely silent, with Souta shooting glances at Sesshoumaru while Sesshoumaru snuck glances at Hiromi who found herself unable to stop smiling at the obviously nervous demon. Kagome just looked at her mother and her inu like they were both crazy. When she finished her food and came to the conclusion that Sesshoumaru wasn't going to eat anymore she picked up both plates, scraping the uneaten portion into the garbage before placing the plates in the sink and running water on them both for a few moments to wash away the worst of the syrup before it dried.
 
“I'm gonna go take a shower. Sesshoumaru? Are you just going to sit there all day? Come on. You should take a shower too and then we can go. Mama? There's some more stuff I need to pick up, some more ramen and other food and some stuff I wanna get for the kids. Is it alright if I…?” Kagome was silenced when her mother reached under her plate and withdrew a small plastic card before handing it to the surprised young woman. “Is this a credit card? Mama? Don't worry, I'll find a way to pay you back.”
 
“You know very well you don't need to do that. I want my grandkids to have only the best,” she said with a smirk at the demon lord who was once again surprised by her words. Really, how much more obvious could she be? She was trying to let him know he had no need to worry but it didn't seem to be getting through. Instead he merely looked overwhelmed.
 
Kagome threw her arms around her mother for a minute while thanking her repeatedly before she grabbed Sesshoumaru's hand and pulled him along behind her. Once they left the kitchen Kagome turned around and looked him in the eye. “Sesshoumaru? Are you alright?”
 
“Your mother said the strangest thing and I got the impression that she did not mean to reveal what she did.”
 
“What'd she say?” she asked while reaching up and pushing his hair behind his ear.
 
“That my youki in you was `moving things along' faster than she had expected.”
 
“Well, if she didn't mean to say it then she won't tell me what she meant. There are some things she said she can't tell me until it's time. There's no point in trying. Now come on,” she said while giving another tug at his hand.
 
She yelped in surprise when she found herself in his arms bridal style and already up the stairs. “What are you planning?”
 
She looked at him in confusion. “Huh?”
 
“I can tell you are excited about something, and it is not the shopping or the `credit card'. You wished to get me up the stairs rather quickly.”
 
“Oh. You'll see. To the bedroom! Onward! Mush!” she called out while trying her hardest to smack his ass. Too bad she was being held too high for her arm to reach. She settled for pulling playfully at his hair instead. He merely smirked at her before shifting her weight so that he could turn the knob to allow them into her room. Closing the door with his foot he walked across the room in just three long strides before dropping her unceremoniously on the bed, his smirk widening as she bounced. “Hey!” she cried out. “That wasn't nice. Now I don't know if I want to show you your surprise.” She watched his brow lift. “Nope, no matter how cute you look no surprise for you.”
 
“Is that so? I'm sure this Sesshoumaru can find a way to convince you.”
 
“Nope. I'm gonna go get in the shower. You can sit here and wait for me.” She watched him frown as she hopped up and he sat down on her bed. She walked to the side of her room, opening a door he hadn't paid attention to before. She walked in and a moment later her clothes came flying out and he heard a sound similar to that of a small waterfall or a heavy rain. Whatever it was she was doing in there she was going to be naked and wet. Damn! Maybe he shouldn't have dropped her. What the hell! He could handle her wrath. He walked slowly to the open door before poking his head inside. He couldn't see her but he could hear the water behind a foggy door. Ah! She was in there too. He could see her shadow moving around in there. He noticed the doors appeared to be on tracks, and slid the door farther away from her open just a bit. He smirked when he saw her eyes closed as her head was under the flowing water. He didn't care to understand how the water was flowing out of the wall. He only cared about the very naked and wet miko that hadn't noticed his presence yet. It took him only seconds to decide before his pants were on the floor and he was slipping silently into the small space with her. She still hadn't noticed him but instead she had turned away from him and had begun to hum to herself while standing and allowing the water to run down her silky skin.
 
Kagome was startled for a moment when she felt two hands settle on her waist before pulling her back against a warm hard chest. Those arms slipped around her waist possessively and she smirked. She knew he wouldn't be able to resist. “And who said you could join me?”
 
“This Sesshoumaru needs no one's permission to assist his mate with her bathing. It is both my right and my responsibility. Was this the surprise you spoke of?”
 
She huffed and folded her arms, resting them on his. “Yes, but you're no fun!”
 
He released his hold on her waist with one arm, using a finger to push her soaked raven locks away from her neck, and began to kiss the milky expanse of flesh he had uncovered. He spoke quietly in her ear, his lips brushing the curved shell with every word. “You should know by now that this Sesshoumaru is most definitely `fun', but if you've forgotten already I could always remind you.”
 
“You know, if we keep this up nothing is going to get done.”
 
“At the moment I fail to care. This Sesshoumaru will allow you your time to study, but the rest of your time belongs to me.”
 
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
 
They were up to something, he was sure, but he didn't know just what. The kids had been acting strangely all morning. They trained alright but it seemed as if their minds were elsewhere. For a while he had attributed it to them missing Kagome but it couldn't be just that. Breakfast was eaten in near silence as the boys and Shippo shot looks back and forth amongst themselves. And now they asked to play in the field where they always do and he had agreed, going along to sit and watch over them. He wasn't taking any chances, not with Kagome and Sesshoumaru's children. If anything happened to them he wouldn't survive, or he would just so that he'd have to live with the pain and possible paralysis that he would be left with. Anyway, so he was sitting under a tree, expecting to watch them run around and play tag or some other game Kagome had taught them but instead they were all sitting in a circle, huddled close together, and whispering so that he couldn't hear them from this distance. He watched over and over as Shinji cupped his hands around his mouth and Rin's ear and whispered to her a little louder so she could keep up with what was being said, since she was the only one without demon enhanced hearing.
 
He was watching Rin's face closely as she was the most expressive, just like Kagome, and he could at the very least follow her emotions from where he sat. She kept making odd faces, confused maybe, before Shinji would whisper to her once more. Then a small smile of understanding would appear before the smile grew into a very scary and devious looking smile, the same kind as Kagome would have when she was planning something she knew he wasn't going to like, like when she'd had Miroku tackle him and Shippo trap his hands under a giant boulder just so she could trim his bangs. He frowned at the memory. They were just fine the way they were, at least in his opinion, but she kept complaining that they were obviously getting in his eyes during battles and putting him in danger. He'd merely Keh'd at the time but in hindsight he should have just let her trim the damn things. It woulda been a hell of a lot easier on his back, stuck all crouched over with his hands beneath a ridiculously oversized rock. And then she wouldn't even let him get back at the kit when he was finally released. But he could see better, not that he'd ever admit it or anything.
 
Seeing that familiar devious look on the little seemingly innocent girl was enough evidence for him. Now, how to figure out what was going on. He leapt silently into the branches above him, moving from tree to tree without even rustling the leaves, and stopped in a branch hanging right above where the group sat and whispered. His twitching ears picked up everything, his eyes widening in surprise before a grin broke across his face. Smart kids… sneaky, but smart.
 
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
 
“Oh really?” she asked in a sarcastic tone.
 
“Yes really.” His hands both found their way to her hips before his left moved up, crossing over her stomach and cupping her right breast while his right hand moved down, brushing through her wet curls. Knowing just how to get the most from his every movement, he brushed her clit at the exact moment he tweaked her nipple, rubbing firmly around the little bundle of nerves while rolling the hard peak carefully but firmly as well. In just a second she was grinding against his hand, her head falling back to rest on his chest. The strength of his arms helped keep her upright as her knees grew weak with the pleasure. She was almost there when he abandoned both sensitive areas, making sure to keep her standing. “Who does you're time belong to Kagome?” he murmured in her ear before grasping the lobe with his teeth and giving a soft tug. She shook her head, refusing to give in. “Are you sure that this is the path you wish to choose?”
 
When she started to move he loosened his hold, watching as she turned in his arms. He noticed that her eyes purposefully stayed aimed no lower then his chest. He found it interesting, seeing what she was comfortable with and what she wasn't. “Sesshoumaru? Just shut up and get under the water,” she said with a smirk before guiding him to switch places with her.
 
It was wonderful. The temperature was perfect and the water smelled clean with no traces of dirt or sand that he could feel either. He allowed her to tilt his head back so that his bangs could be wetted as well. “You will explain this…”
 
“Shower?” she helped.
 
“You will explain this shower to this Sesshoumaru once we have finished.”
 
“Yes master,” she replied while rolling her eyes. He looked down at her and she shook her head. “I don't care how much you like it, I refuse to call you master. It was a joke.”
 
“This Sesshoumaru did not insinuate such.”
 
“Sure.” She reached for a familiar looking bottle and he took it from her hand. Looking closely he determined that this was the right bottle, shampoo as she'd called it. He turned her around and made use of his two hands by pouring the thick liquid into the palm of his hand before closing the bottle and setting it where she'd picked it up from. He proceeded to wash her hair, carefully massaging her scalp with his claws, drawing incredibly arousing sounds from her. Sure, he'd been turned on the second he saw her clothes fly out of the room, and even more so by his previous teasing, but he found himself rock hard after just a few of her sexy moans. He wondered what she'd do once she noticed, because she was definitely going to notice. As he continued to lather the shampoo through her now terribly foamy hair the bubbles began sliding down her back. It was when he shifted slightly to make sure to give her bangs adequate treatment that he felt it. She must have too because her breathing hitched for a moment before she shifted her bottom against him. The foam allowed their bodies to slide against each other easily, his unmistakable arousal between them. He held in the moan that wanted to escape him but she didn't. “Mmmm… Sesshoumaru?”
 
“Yes, Kagome?” he asked, trying to hide his apprehension as to what she would say next.
 
“Enjoying yourself?” He could hear the smile in her voice. He was about to reply, probably something he shouldn't have said anyway, when she saved him by pressing herself more firmly against him before shifting her hips in a steady rhythm. He couldn't hold back the moan this time, and it rolled out of him, music to her ears. The sound of his pleasure was addictive and she found herself wanting to hear more and more of it. She smirked internally as her plan formed. She turned and rinsed her hair, fully disappointing him, before working her conditioner through her hair. Allowing it to sit before rinsing, she poured an extra large amount of shampoo into her hand, turning him away from her and setting to work washing his incredible length of hair.
 
He was still disappointed as he tilted his head back to assist her in reaching all of his hair. Her fingernails felt amazing and it seemed as if she was purposely digging them in harder, which he absolutely loved. She rinsed her hair of the conditioner before helping him rinse his. She added the conditioner to his hair before grabbing a pouf and covering it with her body wash. She smiled as he snatched it from her hand before proceeding to gently scrub her body, paying extra attention to some of his favorite bits. She turned away from him and he washed her back before she turned and took it back from him.
 
“I guess it's a good thing my stuffs unscented, or you would be walking around smelling like a girl.” He watched her rinse her very tempting body, twisting and turning to make sure she got it all before she moved him back under the water to rinse the conditioner. He was surprised but allowed it when she pressed his back to the cold tile wall opposite the showerhead. She smiled seductively at him before loading the pouf up with more body wash, making sure to get a lot of lather, and began to wash his shoulders and chest. It felt wonderful, though her hands would have been better.
 
He jumped slightly when he felt a giant glop of foam fall from where she was squeezing the pouf on his chest and land on the still very present sign of his enjoyment. He looked down in surprise and she laughed before squeezing it again, causing more bubbles to slide down his chest and stomach before joining the already present foam. “Are you enjoying yourself, Kagome?”
 
“Maybe,” she said slowly. “I'm not done yet.” She stepped closer, before pressing her body against his own, her breasts trapped between them, as was his arousal, hard and long held between his stomach and hers by the pressure of her body. She looked up into his eyes before lifting to stand on her toes, their bodies sliding against one another with delicious friction, the motion aided by all the lather she had created, apparently on purpose. Her lips just barely brushed his before she slid back down.
 
He couldn't stop the low moan that escaped him at the feeling. He hoped that she was planning on doing it again but was disappointed when she took a step back, at least until she turned around and molded her back to his chest, reaching for his hands and positioning them over her still soapy breasts, his hands gliding smoothly over her flesh. As she shifted against him, he silently thanked the Kamis that while she was short overall, her legs were long, making her ass just slightly lower than his now throbbing erection. It really was beginning to get difficult, painful even, worshipping her body and leaving his neglected. Her apparent interest in his enjoyment was more then welcome. He'd thought he was going to have to take care of it himself, something he'd rather not do if he had another option, his only other option being her. Their encounter that had caused him to be in need of a bath was amazing because it was her causing his pleasure, her body pressed against him, her moans, her breathy little cries of his name, her finding completion at the same moment as he. This, he had a sneaking suspicion, was going to be even better.
 
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
 
“So, it's decided then? The wolves will pay for their offenses against father and especially against Mama,” Hitoshi whispered, his voice only audible to those with demon ears sitting in their little circle. He watched as everyone nodded, except Rin. Shinji leaned over and whispered what he'd just said. Immediately she was nodding her agreement as well. “Okay then. I've been thinking about it and I think that Shippo is our greatest weapon.”
 
“Me? How?” Shippo asked, surprised.
 
“You can use your fox magic to look like Mama. You can lure the wolf prince…”
 
“Kouga,” Shippo volunteered.
 
“You can lure Kouga away from his pack in her form. Then he will be at our mercy.”
 
“But what do we do once he's alone?” Yuudai asked.
 
“Well, there are several things we could do. We could set a trap and lure him into it. Maybe leave him hanging upside-down from a tree. He has those jewel shards in his legs so a hole wouldn't do any good.”
 
“Wouldn't he just cut the rope and free himself?” Hisoka inquired nervously. He was worried about what would happen if they were caught.
 
“I believe I have determined a way to prevent that,” Akihiro said proudly. Finally, his knowledge could be used to help his brothers… and Rin. “We can charge the rope with miko energy. He will not be able to cut through it until we call back the power.”
 
“Can we really do that?” Isamu asked, a bit louder than he should have. Everyone's eyes shot to him and he pulled his head down and his shoulders up in an attempt to hide like a little turtle. “Sorry,” he whispered.
 
“Yes, we can do it. I've read every scroll in the library on miko powers. I gave it a try a little while ago on a rock. Charged it, threw it, and then called the power back from it.”
 
“Wow!” Isamu said in awe of his brilliant brother, this time at a much more acceptable level.
 
“I was thinking, it would be great to cut off his hair. He thinks he's so handsome and that Mama can't resist him. That'd show him!” Shinji volunteered.
 
“That would be great, but how would we pull it off?”
 
“Oh, I know! I can transform into Kagome and act like I want to touch his hair. I'll pull the ponytail out so that it's away from his head and then one of you could cut it with you're acid whip!”
 
“Shippo, I have to say… that is absolutely brilliant,” Yoshi said with a devious smile. “Sure, it'll grow back, but it will still take a while. And in the meantime he'll look like an idiot.”
 
“He always looks like an idiot,” Hitoshi mumbled under his breath, causing everyone but Rin to laugh, though she did once Shinji filled her in.
 
“If you really want to make him look like an idiot we will need to gather a few things,” Akihiro said conspiratorially. “I know a potion that will make his skin orange for two whole weeks! It doesn't wash off, just fades with time.”
 
Hitoshi's eyes widened. “Remind me never to make you mad.”
 
“There is a spell Rin should be able to do that will make them think that everything around them smells like rotting fish,”
 
“Really, Akihiro, I had no idea you could be so devious,” Shinji said, sounding quite proud. “Maybe reading all those scrolls wasn't a waste of time at all.”
 
“Oh! I can make it rain acorns on their heads until they're buried up to their necks!” Shippo whispered excitedly.
 
“And we can string up trip lines so that when they go to leave their clearing and touch a line something happens,” Yuudai volunteered.
 
“Like what?” Hitoshi asked, curious.
 
“I don't know, maybe a bunch of pebbles fall on their heads, or a log swings out and hits them or something.”
 
“It needs some work, but I'm sure we could figure out something good,” Hitoshi said while smiling at his obviously excited brother.
 
“Tree sap!” Isamu whispered excitedly. “A whole bunch of tree sap could dump on them! It'll get all stuck in their hair and fur and take forever to get out!”
 
“Isamu,” Yoshi began, “that is absolutely cruel… and perfect!” The children sat and continued to brain storm, unaware that their Uncle sat above them in the tree, having heard at least half of their plans, with a crooked smile on his face.
 
So they wanted to screw with the wolf? He didn't see a problem with that at all. Smirking at what was about to happen he dropped from the tree, landing perfectly in the center of their circle. There were yelps of surprise and one very high pitched shriek from a startled little girl as they all jumped back. “Making plans, eh?” They all started shaking their heads, not wanting to get in trouble since he had told them all to stay away from the wolves. “Got anything I can do?” He laughed as their jaws dropped in shock. “What? I hate him more then you guys ever could. He's been sniffin' around Kagome damn near since she got here. I especially like the fish smell thing. Oh, and the orange. But what about…” he leaned down and everyone moved closer to hear. This would be way too much fun. But at least they wouldn't be lonely.
 
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
 
Kagome squeaked in surprise as he bent his knees just slightly, moving his erection from her lower back to where it now rested between her thighs. She tensed, not sure what he intended. “Relax, my Kagome,” he murmured into her ear, one hand staying on her breast while the other traveled lower to tease her clit. She moved against him experimentally, gasping at the sensation. She could feel him; really feel him sliding between her thighs, brushing her heated folds. As he continued to play with her body she continued to move slowly forward and back, his arousal slipping between her folds, brushing past her opening, her body coating him with evidence of her own arousal.
 
“Oh, Kami,” she breathed out. “That's just… oh…” She trailed off as his mouth found her throat, kissing and teasing with lips, teeth, and tongue. He began to move against her as well, increasing the distance between their bodies, causing more blessed friction and pulling a hiss from his lips. It just felt so good, so right, her body moving in sync with his, her heat wrapped around him. It was as close to heaven as he would allow himself to get at the moment, but it was more than close enough.
 
“Kagome,” he gasped against her neck, “Kami I love you. You're so hot, so wet for me.”
 
Her head rolled to the side, giving him more access while moaning as his words brushed across her skin, leaving tingles in their wake that he was almost immediately kissing. “Only… for you… Sesshou… Maru, only for… you” she breathed out between moans of enjoyment as the sensations combined, sending pleasure washing over her in waves. She could feel his lips on her throat, his hands rolling nipples and rubbing her clit, his length sliding across her most intimate place, hot and slick, making her feel the most powerful ache; the sensation of being so very empty nearly overwhelming her.
 
Her words were all he needed and she could feel his muscles tense behind her, around her, as his movements lost their fluid rhythm. His hips moved erratically, his arms tightening around her, one hand firmly holding a breast and the other pressing hard to her clit taking her over the edge with him. She felt a rush of heat as her eyes rolled back in her head and she cried out her ecstasy, hearing and feeling a vicious sounding growl rumble through his body and into hers. His hips thrust slightly a few more times before he stilled completely, holding her body tightly to him not just for comfort but to keep her from crumbling to the tile floor beneath their feet. They both were silent for a minute as they panted, trying to regain a normal breathing rhythm, and waiting for their hearts to slow.
 
He purred, the vibration rippling through her form. His head rolled back to lean on the hard tile and he, ever so slowly, pulled his lower body away from hers causing them both to hiss at the sensation on overly sensitive skin. His hands slowly slipped from their previous locations, looping loosely around her waist. Once she felt she could trust her legs she turned to look at him. He looked like a Kami, a disheveled, flushed, absolutely delicious sex god, her sex god to be specific. She leaned into him, her arms wrapping around his neck and he leaned down to meet her lips in a sweet, tender kiss. “My little miko tease, you felt so good.”
 
She laughed softly. “While I'm flattered, we need to rinse off before the hot water runs out. I get enough cold water rinses in the feudal era.” She dropped her arms slowly before turning away and stepping towards the water, his arms releasing her reluctantly. He leaned against the cool wall just watching as she rinsed her body, the water running in rivulets along her curves. As her hand slipped past her curls, rinsing away the evidence of their passion, he found himself conflicted. Her washing his scent away bothered him in a very primal way while seeing her touch herself made him wish to see her do so again, on her back, legs spread wide, just for his eyes. It was enough to stir his relaxed body and he had to force the mental picture away. When she finished rinsing she pulled him under the water with her, running her fingers through his hair unraveling the small snags that had formed while it had been trapped between his body and the wall. Her hands grazed over his chest and arms before leaning up and pressing a kiss to his chin before he could move to catch her lips. “I'm getting out. I'll be right there so I'll turn the water off when you're all done, okay?”
 
He smirked at her. Even after what they just did she was still afraid to look at or touch him below the waist. She was definitely a puzzle. Following her direction he rinsed the sweat that had formed on his body away with the now cooling water. By the time he stepped out of the glass doors the water was nearly like ice. He caught the towel she tossed in his direction and wrapped it around his waist while watching her towel covered body lean in, the water slowing to a stop.
 
“It got cold on you, didn't it?” He merely nodded as she walked towards him with another towel over her shoulder. “Back up a bit.” He followed her direction, moving closer to the tub. She reached up and gathered all his hair together, holding it over the bathtub and twisting it to squeeze out as much water as possible before giving it a quick towel dry. Sesshoumaru reveled under her attentions. Grooming each other was something mates did often, and having her take care of him was wonderful, soothing, and it allowed him to really experience the intricacy of her love for him. “Alright, that's the best I can do now. After we're dressed I'll brush it out for you. Come on,” she said before turning, flipping the soaked towel over the shower door, and walking into her bedroom, clicking the lock on the door just in case since she hadn't thought to do it before.
 
He sat on the bed, towel still wrapped around his waist as he watched her towel dry her own hair before opening drawers and pulling out items. He couldn't stop the smirk at the little lacy purple things she picked up and waved at him. As he watched her slip into them he had to fight to keep from pouncing on her and dragging them back off. The panties were lacy boyshorts and the bra just barely contained her beautiful breasts that he could see peeking through the all lace cups. She selected a pair of black jeans from a drawer and pulled them on. Sesshoumaru frowned. Yes, he was used to her odd clothing but those pants might as well have been painted on her long legs. Moving to the closet she opened the door and started looking through the hanging items before pulling out a lilac short sleeved silk shirt, the bottom hem cut at an angle to that the right side showed a few inches of waist but the left side hung over her jeans. It was loose fitting and rippled as she moved around the room. Leaning into the bottom of the closet she produced a pair of black chunky high heels and a small jean purse with a long shoulder strap. She set them to the side and turned to look once more at her towel-clad demon lord.
 
“I guess we should see all of what Mama bought you, just in case she forgot something.” He nodded and watched as she began pulling things from the bags at the end of the bed, folding and stacking them in neat piles on the pink comforter. Once the bags were empty Kagome ran her eyes over all the choices. Her mother had thought of everything, from hair bands all the way down to socks and shoes. “Hmmm. Let's see. These,” she said while picking out a pair of loose fitting faded jeans. “…and, oh definitely this!” she said with an evil smile. “…With this, and then these… and then those. Oops! Almost forgot this! Can't forget the boxers! Perfect!” Sesshoumaru glanced at the pile of items she selected and then looked back up at her satisfied face. “Oh, don't look at me like that! You are going to look absolutely amazing.”
 
“This Sesshoumaru does not need any of that for you to think so.”
 
She blushed slightly before turning around and searching the top of her dresser for her hairbrush, moving to brush her hair in an attempt to ignore his last statement. Of course it was a little more difficult when he stood and moved behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and looking at them both in the mirror.
 
“If you wish for me to put those things on you will have to assist me.”
 
She looked at the reflection of his smirking face in the mirror. “You'd like that, now wouldn't you?” She let out a light sigh, not really bothered a bit but loving playing with him. “Alright, alright.” She walked over to the bed and picked up the royal blue silk boxers she had selected. “These you can do by yourself,” she said before turning away.
 
“But what if this Sesshoumaru does not wish to do this on my own?” She turned back around and playfully glared up into his eyes.
 
“If this Sesshoumaru doesn't put them on then this Sesshoumaru might as well go back through the well because playtime will be over,” Kagome said in her best Sesshoumaru voice.
 
“I do believe that you are bluffing.” He could see the blush creeping up her cheeks. “But this Sesshoumaru is not willing to risk it,” he conceded, dropping the towel and pulling on the item in question. The silk sliding on his bare skin was rather nice, he decided, and much easier to put on than his feudal era underclothing. Perhaps he would bring these with him when they returned to his time. He moved towards her silently, seeing her eyes closed tight. “Kagome,” he whispered against her cheek, causing her to squeak and jump back.
 
“Damn it! You scared the shit out of me!”
 
“Perhaps you should be paying more attention to your surroundings and less attention to your thoughts on this Sesshoumaru in the nude.” He watched the anger creep into her eyes for a moment before kissing the tip of her nose. “I am in need of your assistance.” Her anger melted away as she looked at him in nothing but the silk boxers. He looked absolutely delicious. He smirked as the scent of her arousal flooded the room.
 
Kagome had to forcibly rip her eyes from his chest and abdomen where every single muscle was perfectly defined. She shook her head in an attempt to clear the thoughts that kept creeping in, images of the accidental glimpse she got at the hot spring, as well as just how it felt as her tongue traced those muscles the night before. As she picked up the jeans, the empty feeling she'd experienced in the shower came back ten times as strong and she pressed her thighs together in an attempt to calm the ache. It didn't help… at all. Her shaking hands fought to successfully unbutton and unzip them before handing them over. She watched through lowered lids as he pulled them on before moving to close them for him, thoughts of how wonderful his tongue felt, the wonderful pressure and friction of his fingers inside her, swirling through her mind and making her knees quake slightly.
 
He noticed her still shaking hands as she struggled with the clasps she was working on. When she'd finally succeeded after several tries he pulled her into his arms, her head resting automatically on his chest. “Relax, Kagome,” he said softly as he pulled his claws through her damp hair. It took her a minute before she wrapped her arms around his waist, snuggling into his embrace. “Are you alright?” he asked after a short silence.
 
It was enough time for Kagome to regain control of her suddenly overly hentai mind, and as the thoughts left so did the achy need that had overwhelmed her entire body. “Yeah, I'm just… I… I'm fine. Let's finish getting you dressed so we can go shopping. We have to be back before the girls get here and I want to hit a few different stores.” He didn't quite understand her wording but he nodded and released her, watching her unfold a piece of white fabric. She held it up and then handed it to him. He pulled the wife-beater over his head and found the material clinging tightly to his upper body while it was a bit looser towards the bottom where it fell over the waist of his jeans. After looking down at his own chest for a few moments, trying to decide how he felt about this shirt, he looked back at her and found her holding up a silk button down short sleeved shirt. It was royal blue as well, a perfect match to his boxers. He slipped it over his arms with her help and stayed still as she fussed over it, straightening it over his shoulders so that it fell just so. Stepping back to look at him she smirked. “Every girl we pass is going to want you.”
 
He looked at her, confused. “And you consider that positive?”
 
“It's not like they can have you. Let them look and be jealous. Sit down. Gotta put on socks and then hope and pray mom bought the right sized shoes.” He sat on the edge of the bed and watched her drop to her knees before him, quite a tempting sight. She pulled on his `socks' before slipping his feet into odd looking things that did not at all resemble shoes in his opinion, but then neither did hers. They were a pair of black Vans, and thankfully they were the right size. Kagome mentally cheered as she tied the laces and looked up at him. “How do they feel?” she asked as she rose to her feet and pulled him to stand. “Walk around a little. Do they feel too tight, too loose?”
 
They felt different, of that he was certain. The bottoms of his feet were actually quite comfortable, the soles of these so called shoes protecting them from the ground. After taking a few steps he decided he could handle them. “They seem to fit fine. It will take a bit of getting used to, though.”
 
“Yeah, well Inuyasha won't leave the one's I bought him on for more then a minute. As soon as I turn around he's barefoot again and the shoes are suddenly `missing'.” Sesshoumaru chuckled at the thought of his brother hiding shoes from the miko to prevent her from making him wear them. Definitely would be entertaining to watch. “Alright, so the shoes are fine, everything else fits well. Now I just need to brush your hair and make sure it covers your ears. Sit down.” He followed her instruction and she knelt on the bed behind him so she could reach. About fifteen minutes later they were ready to go. Sesshoumaru's hair was left loose, hanging over his shoulders to keep his obviously inhuman ears covered.
 
He'd watched with interest as she slipped on her own shoes, noticing they made her several inches taller. She'd put her essentials in her bag, her cute pink wallet with her ID and new credit card, some lips gloss, among other things he saw no need for. With the bag slung over her left shoulder and bouncing off her covered hip she walked carefully down the steps, her demon lord following behind. She called out a good-bye to her mother and Souta before heading out the front door and walking towards the flight of stairs that would take them down to street level. He put his arm around her, his hand resting on the patch of skin her shirt left exposed, and the two set off on their shopping adventure.
 
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
 
Author's Notes:
 
I want to thank everyone who sent cards. Destiny is so happy every day when the mail arrives! To everyone who asked about my mother she's doing much better, both the odd stomach thing and from the accident. And thanks to everyone who said they enjoyed the arm scene. It took me a while to decide how to give it back, and I'm glad everyone thinks it turned out well. Not every review will get a response because I am on a writing roll right now and I'm afraid if I spend too much time doing this I might lose my flow.
 
Mediaminer -
 
Treetopscout - I hope this week is better than the last. Ouch! And I'd absolutely love to read a six page shower scene of just re-tiling. That would make a great spoof fic. Hope you liked my version!
 
Fictionaddiction - always happy to know someone likes the story enough to get anxious for the next chapter!
 
Ethereal siren - It wasn't too hard since lots of the stuff that happens in the story is unplanned. I have just a very bare bones outline. Everything else just goes as it wants to. Glad you liked it!
 
Sugar0o - Glad it makes you laugh. The best part is I really don't try to make it funny. My sarcastic attitude tends to cause most of the laughs. You're right. This is gonna be huge, especially since I see no end in sight for quite a while. Way to many prophecy related plot points to hit.
 
Little rini - never played maplestory. Don't have a whole lot of time for games between home schooling, writing ten-twelve pages chapters every day, and all the other things life requires. Though there are times where I just say screw it and do what I want. Otherwise I'd go crazy.
 
Imanewme - You're not the first one to want to slap themselves for not guessing it. Glad you like how things are developing and catching the little hints I throw out here and there. I'm already having a ton of fun with the Kouga pranks and they haven't even gotten started yet.
 
N8tivegurl - Psychonauts, I play it on the x-box. It's based in a summer camp for psychic kids to develop their powers in hopes to become `psychonauts' (kinda like big important government agents or something) then something odd happens and you have to go into the minds of the counselors, etc to figure out who the bad guy is and what they're up to. It's really interesting and isn't hard to play either. I can't stand the ones where you hit a spot and just cant get past it no matter what. I always have to have my husband do those for me, but then I always end up beating all the harder challenges on San Andreas for him.
 
Arry - Glad you liked your chapter, and especially happy you like the way I did the arm thing. You may wish to plastic wrap your surroundings because there are gonna be an assload of limes while in Kagome's time. My mind just won't give it a rest. But there will probably a couple of chapters in between them, but at least you know they're coming!
 
Snowbirdyoukai - Glad you liked the arm scene. The whole Hojo thing will only get better. ASS is switching to their own server so they don't have any more problems with the site going down like it had been lately. It should be back up soon from what I've read.
 
Blueyedtigress - Natural habit for accents, eh? I pick them up. When I talk to someone with an accent for some reason I start talking in it too, without even realizing it. And of course then they think I'm mocking them or something. Odd and interesting, though it gets me in trouble.
 
Monk-miko - so much to look forward to. It's kinda funny, your review is almost like a `next time on…' thing for my story. I hope you survived the wait!
 
Maddie50 - He'll get up the nerve to ask soon enough. The arm does make him more secure but it's just that irrational kind of fear that you know you shouldn't be afraid or nervous, but can't stop it anyway.
 
Inuatashi - I don't think I'd be able to resist giving them kids, even though the already have 9! No rush on the links. I probably won't have time to read them right away anyway.
 
Inupriestess - Glad you liked the way I did the arm. Took me a while to decide on that one. Thanks for the compliments… I don't know if I could write an original. So much easier to use premade characters. Dunno, maybe I'll have to think about it since so many people have said so.
 
Mraestalyn - Glad you liked the way I did the arm. And the Hojo thing only gets better!
 
Cocoke5 - got your card! Thanks! We'll be sending ours as soon as possible. My husband is fine. Tired, but fine. He's been working a lot of overtime, and he works overnight which makes getting enough sleep difficult.
 
Princess Kathleen - I would never have gotten that. Riddles are not my forte. I'm stuck in a limey mood, so they won't end any time soon.
 
Ity'girl - Kagome will go through some sort of `transformation' once she follows the arrow and finds the item needed.
 
Dee - I wasn't originally planning on returning the arm, but I had a flood of requests and begging so I folded. I don't think he needs it, course I'm big on the `love who you are not who I can make you be'
 
Airen2 - only child. Always wanted a little brother or sister.
 
Rina117 - If I could publish it I might actually try. Can't while using the inu cast.
 
Sesshysmiko - No crying and definitely no acting like Sasuke. I'm like 4 episodes behind, but they're on the tivo, awaiting me to find time for them. Merry Christmas to you too!