InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Singing That I Love You ❯ Singing That I Love You ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Singing That I Love You

One-Shot

Summary

A short side song-fic to ‘A Cruel World For Two Lovers’. The Inu boys singing their love for each other.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

“Sesshomaru there is only once way l can express my love for you.” Inuyasha said to Sesshomaru who was staring at the clouds.

“One way? I thought there are many ways to express love to ones lover.” Sesshomaru said waggling his eyebrows suggestively.

“You sick pervert. You are as bad, no, worse than Miroku and that’s saying a lot!” Inuyasha yelled angrily.

“Miroku’s not that bad. He may be a pervert, crook, cheap skate and a womaniser but underneath all that he has a desire to be loved.”

XXXX

“I get this strange feeling that someone is talking about me.” Miroku said confused looking around him.

XXXX

“I don’t care what he is, l just don’t want you to be like him.” Inuyasha said to his lover matter of factly. (?)

“But then you wont get as much fun when we are ‘together’.” Sesshomaru said doing the bunny ears symbols looking very pleased with himself.

Inuyasha ignored him and started singing.

"Here we are dear old friend
You and I drunk again
Laughs have been had and tears have been shed
maybe the sake's gone to my head"

Inuyasha sang as he played the guitar he got from a near by bush.

Sesshomaru couldn't help but feel aroused.

"But if I were gay I would give you my heart
And if I were gay you'd be my work of art
And if I were gay we would swim in romance
But I'm not gay, so get your hand out of my pants."

Inuyasha sang as he swatted Sesshomaru's wandering hand roaming the opening of his hakamas.

"It's not that I don't care" Inuyasha spoke and whispered seductively to Sesshomaru, "I do."

The Tai-youkai shivered in anticipation.

"I just don't see myself in you."

Sesshomaru frowned. Talk about high expectations and low fulfilment.

"Another time another sceneI
'd be right behind you if you know what I mean."

Inuyasha wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at Sesshomaru.

"'Cause if I were gay

I would give you my soul
And if I were gay I would give you my whole..." Inuyasha added quickly, seeing the possessive look on Sesshomaru's face "...being"


"And if I were gay we would tear down the walls
But I'm not gay, so won't you stop cupping my..." Inuyasha grabbed his hand back from where Sesshomaru was starting to nuzzle it. "...hand"

"We've never hugged
We've never kissed"

Inuyasha sang in a rather merry voice.

"Sure we have." Sesshomaru said.

"I've never been intimate with your fist."

"Many times that has occurred." (Sounding a bit like Yoda)

Inuyasha ignored him and focused on his song, ignoring the fact that Sesshomaru was taking off his first layer of clothing, leaving him in his thin undershirt.

"You have opened brand new doors"

This time, Inuyasha couldn't ignore Sesshomaru with his shirt off, with his upper muscular body naked, glistening with the suns rays.

"Get over here and drop your...drawers"

Inuyasha got the wind knocked out of him when Sesshomaru pounced on him, hands untying his hakamas.


---------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------

Idea from another fan-fiction l read on fan-fiction.net about Harry and Draco. ^ - ^