InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sister Jewels. ❯ Chapter 6- In The Middle. ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sister Jewels.

A/N: I do NOT own Inuyasha or any Inuyasha related Characters. But any original characters that I may or may not add into this story DO belong to me.

Chapter 6
In The Middle.

**********************InuyashaR 17;s POV******************

Well, in a total of 1 week and 6 days Sango the water elemental, Ayame the earth elemental, and Rin the air elemental were released. Leaving me with the last one, the fire elemental, Kagome.

Of course I wanted to meet my elemental. According to Ayame she was a spitfire, worked out well with her element didn’t it?

I was unbelievably frustrated when I could find no way to release her.

Miroku had released his with loyalty, Kouga with faith, and Sesshomaru with freedom. What was there left? It annoyed, angered, and ticked me off to no end when we went another week and I STILL had no elemental.

I guess Sango, Ayame and Rin hasn’t been kidding when they said Kagome was the hardest to release. And then I believed them to no ends. How I wanted to meet her!

I hadn’t even met her yet and still I feel like I had a strong connection to her, had strong feelings FOR her. How is this possible you may ask? And every damn time someone asks me this my answer is always: ‘I have NO FUCKING CLUE!’

But I’m getting ahead of myself. So you know I was frustrated annoyed, angry and ticked, and I only grew more angry when Ayame said that maybe it was me. ‘Maybe you’re not MEANT to be her master.’ she had said. Ha! What do you say to that NOW bitch!?

Again, I’m getting ahead of myself.

I lost it when she said this. Having felt the strongest sense of being left out consuming me made me more angry.

I hadn’t --still haven’t-- told any of them that I was afraid to be left behind while they went off with their elemental to fight this Naraku bastard. I didn’t want to be left out of that! Damn it! I couldn’t be left out of that . . .not after what Naraku did to Kikyo. I wanted desperately to be a part of this. But what I wanted more --and still to this day I can not tell you why it was so important-- was to meet Kagome. It was like I needed to meet her, like I would die without it, like she was my complete reason for existing. And in away she was or rather . . .in a way she is. But that’s for later.

I almost lost all hope, lost all sense that I would be her master and she my elemental.

I almost lost all hope . . .that is . . .until 3 weeks later . . .on the night of the new moon. . . . . . .

**************************************************************** ******************************************
There! Told ya I’d get the next chapter up today! AHA! YAY ME!

Anyways, the next update will be on: Sunday November the 23rd!

Hope you can wait that long! But it seems you’re gonna have to! Lol.

Please review, I LOVE reviews! Flames are STRONGLY welcome! Actually I encourage them! Send me you’re worst! I can take it!

Again, please review!

~Hitsugaya630 . . .OUT!!!! XD!!!!