InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ some one to trust ❯ goodbye ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha or any characters.


In the last week in a half Kagome and Inuyasha was together 24/7 and no one was taking her before she left he even sat by the bathroom door while she took a shower. He taught her how to swim they even liked singing together and she had a great voice. Inuyasha had a great voice too, something he would never tell anyone. And she was the only one who he would ever sing to or with. And today she was leaving, Kagome was the only person up and she was in Inuyasha's tub soaking.

'Well today is it'

'so and your point is'

'don't be slow you is going to break in 5...4...3...2...1'

and right than izayoi called Kagome down stairs to go and Kagome slowly got out and dried off got on some white shorts and Inuyasha's to big white tee shirt and some white flip flops and walked down stairs but as soon as she seen Sango and her mom she broke down and ran back up stairs.

"Yashie! Yashie!"

She wasn't paying no mind to where she was running and ran right into him

"hey what's wrong" he was trying to stay away so he wouldn't have to see her go.

"therehereandigottogowiththembu-
"hold on what you just say slow down and take a breath"

"I said there here and I got to go with them but I don't want to"
"ok Kagome there waiting go ahead you going to have to anyway at least have some of your pride" she was shocked at the way he was talking to her
"what you sound like you want me to go"
"no it's not like that I swear come here"
Kagome crawled over to him and sat in his lap as he rocked her

"Kagome you can call anytime you want and we can still see each other just not as much"

"I d..don't w..want a n..new h..Home"
"you don't have one just a new house this will always be your home right here with me "

"ok I guess I better go than" she said sadly

"yeah"

they walked down stairs and Kagome walked up to her new mom and stood beside her and looked at yashie her best friend all her stuff was already in the car and they were walking to the car but Kagome didn't move everything just flashed threw her head (everything that happened)

noooooo you killed mommy, come here and be a good girl, my name is Inu No Tashio, um you can sleep with me if you don't want to stay in this room by your self, good night kags ,when it gets hot if you want I'll teach you, it's perfect for you, I'm Sango, Kagome if you tell me I'll help you ,ok I know that you and Kagome are good friend now but Kagome has to leave, Inuyasha you lied you broke your promise!!, and I will you might not be able to see me every day but you will be able to talk to me on the phone, and I'll make sure we get to see each other sometime ,and if you get scared or can't sleep at night than you can call me and I'll talk to you till you go to sleep, Kagome I'm your best friend ,you can't get rid of me that easy, zayoi I'm so sorry I didn't mean what I said it's just everything is going on so fast and I thought I was going to lose my best friend my new daddy and mommy and I'm just so sorry don't be mad at me ok, wait why did you kill her, well let me see because I never liked her and than you came alone and made another one of her, so I was just going to kill you both but no you had to act like a little bitch and ran, oh forget you, no you did it.

And than Kagome ran into Inuyasha arms and held on tight

"I'm not leaving you can't make me" Inuyasha hugged her tight and said in her ear "your home is always with me no matter what now go I love you." she looked at him but she still ddidn't move

"Kagome honey time for you to go home" she shook her head
"this is my home"
so izayoi picked her up and gave her to Akio her new mother and the face Kagome gave her was just to much she looked like her heart was broke and she was in pain.
 
What have she done but it was to late so she ran back to her husband and cried on him while they herd Kagome yelling there names as they watched as the car drove away. And while all of this was happening Inuyasha was standing there not making a sound.

"Inu you ok"
he looked up at his mom and she saw a single tear roll down his face before she could do anything he ran up to his room and they heard a door slam so hard they thought it broke.

Inuyasha was in his room lying on his bed with his music blasting doing the one thing he hated the most thinking

'see I told you so'

'so what I'm never going to see her again so I just got to get over it'

'yeah we'll see how it goes'

~+~+~+~+~

"Kagome um were home"

Kagome just looked at her as if to tell her just what she thought about home right now so Akio went and unlocked the door and as soon as she did Kagome ran up to her room and called Inuyasha.

"Hello"

"hey c..can I s..speak to yashie"

"o of course"

"Inuyasha pick up the phone!!!

"What" you could tell Inuyasha wasn't in the mood right know

"temper temper" she said in a sad voice

"oh hey kags" he said a little softer

"hey so how you doing"

"bad how bout you"

"worse"

"oh well at least you know some people over there"

"like who"

"Koga"

"he scars me"

"hobo"

"it's Hojo and he look slow"

"Kikyo"

"NO WAY DID YOU SEE THE WAY SHE LOOKED AT YOU"

"ok bad" he said as he laughed

"well you know what"

"what?"

"She probably is going to be my new friend"
"your new friend?" he said in a sad voice
"yashie your not my friend you're my best friend"
"I new that but Kagome I got to go dinner bye"

"bye"

and they went to go eat dinner

"hey you ok"

"yes I'm fine"

"well you got to get up early school is tomorrow"

"ok"

they said as they ate and than walked up stairs

"hey Kagome don't worry it'll be ok and plus you got a sister now and we can do all kinds of girl stuff so cheer up ok"

"ok" she said sounding a little better

"well ok goodnight"

"goodnight"
that night both inuyasha and Kagome didn't go to sleep that fast as they both looked at the empty space beside them and just thought is this really it.
 
 
 
Thanks for the reviews and please tell me what you think


angle54