InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ some one to trust ❯ not again ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and friends.


“Kagome Inuyasha down stairs now!” kagome and Inuyasha looked at each other both thinking what the hell did they do. They raced down the steps and came face to face with an angry looking izayoi.
“Mom what did we do?” she looked at them up and down and just shook her head and started to tear up. Inuyasha reached out to touch her but she moved and got that angry look again.

“Where were you two last night?” She looked up as she saw Sango come down the stairs. “We went to the park mama what's wrong?” Izayoi looked at Kagome to see if she was telling the truth and she was.
 
“I'm just upset with some news I got a little too late and with Sango calling me late at night asking if I saw you both just pissed me off a little more” she said as she was walking away from them.
“And Inuyasha if you see your father tell him I need to see him right now” Inuyasha shook his head. He was a little worried as to why him mom was acting the way she was.
He looked over at Kagome to see her looking just as confused as he felt.
“Well Inu, Kags I love you both and I want you to be happy no matter what just remember love will over come anything ok” now they both new something was wrong as they looked at Sango who also had tears in her eyes.
 
Just as Kagome was about to ask her what was going on Inutaisho walked in the door with Sesshomaru.
“Dad mom is mad, really mad and she said she wants to see you right now”
Sesshomaru and the rest of them watched as their dad went into the back room. “What is going on” Kagome was looking at everyone and none of them answered what she needed to know.
“Sango I know you know so can you tell me please tell me I'm begging” she looked at Sango but Sango didn't say anything and that's when the yelling started
+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
“Izayoi calm down” Inutaisho said as he looked at his wife with a frown.
“Calm, down calm down how am I going to calm down huh?” she looked at him daring him to say anything
“Why didn't I know about this I love that boy out there I'll go to hell and back for him and no not just because he is my son because I feel the same way for Sesshomaru. But Sesshomaru is stronger in and is not so affected in the love department” Izayoi looked at her husband as she took a breath and lent up against the table Inutaisho reached out to her but she pushed his hand away. “Do you love him Inutaisho?” it wasn't a question it was a demand.
“Of course I love him don't you ever question my love for my son” he said in a deep voice that would have scared most but not Izayoi who stood tall and looked him dead in the eye.
“Then don't tell me to calm down he has been trough enough hell just because he is a half breed all the fights all the tears that I know he shed when no one was looking the hate he had for his self his hate for his own brother because he couldn't be like him” she was crying now and shaking “ and yes it is my fault that I fell in love with you that I had a child knowing how it was going to be for him but I didn't stop to think that it would be that bad yes he is strong and a bad temper to go with it” Inutaisho looked at her and knew why she was so.....scared not mad but scared “ he might not know anybody know how fragile he really is but I'm his mother and I'll be dammed if he gets hurt by you or anybody else.” “I would never hurt my son either one of them and I wouldn't let anyone hurt them either” Inutaisho said in a strong voice. But she didn't back down “then why can't you see he loves that girl with all his heart and if she's gone what do you think is going to happen than huh did you think how this was going to end? Huh this not puppy love no more that's his mate and they both no it” Inutaisho looked shocked that she could tell and he couldn't “and you do know what happens to mates that are separated right” she looked at him in a way that made his blood run cold
“I do know and I am truly sorry I love you and I love him I wasn't paying attention to them I should have came to you first” she looked at him long and hard than she just left him to think just how foolish he really was.
+~+~+~+~+~
They were all looking at each other all but Inuyasha he didn't know what was going on but he did know that they were going to try and take Kagome from him.
 
But Kagome didn't hear much as him and his brother they heard it all.
“Kagome go to my room lock the door and I'll be there in a minute” she was about to say something but one look at him changed her mind. Sango was following her but Inuyasha stopped her. “Stay down here don't go near her” he said in a warning voice she shook her head as he went to find his mother.
+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
Izayoi was sitting on her bed when the door opened and Inuyasha stepped in.
“Mother what is going own” he wouldn't look at her because he was scared he was going to break down if he heard what he knew was true.
“Inuyasha I love you and your father do to what I'm about to say don't blame us ok” he looked at her with fire in his eyes but gave her a small nod.
She took a deep breath and began
+~+~+~+~+~+~+
Kagome was in Inu room holding a stuffed dog he gave her one year, trying not to cry.
`There going to separate us'
`they might not you never know'
`I got common sense the way inu looked at me it hurt'
`he won't let you go not again.'
She knew that and that's what was making her scared just what would he do to make sure she stayed.
+~+~+~+~++~
“Your dad got Kagome's mother a job in Kyoto without thinking what that would do to you both and he is sorry but he can't make Akio change her mind she has to do that for herself.
Inuyasha looked at his mom and shook his head as he got up and left but before he closed the door he heard her whispered “don't let her go....”
+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
Kagome heard someone at the door so she opened it and Inuyasha gave her hug so tight that she really couldn't breath. “I love you so much I can't lose you again I won't” he let her go and looked into her eyes and smiled as she said one word “promise” he looked down at her “I promise” she stood up on her tip toes and gave him a breath taking kiss. “I love you Inuyasha,” she said as she laid her head on his chest. “I love you to kagome.”
She pressed her lips against his again this time he wrapped his arms around her waist as she tilted her head to the side to deepened the kiss.
 
He moaned something that sound like her name as he backed her up against the wall, he moved from her lips to her neck and her hold on him tightened.
“God I can't live without you kags” he mumbled in her neck as he just sat there and held her.
 
And they were just fine until Sango came in.
“Kagome mom said we have to come home now” Inuyasha held on to her and wouldn't let her go.

“I'm not leaving for good if I need you I'll call ok” he nodded and gave her a hug and a kiss as he watched her leave and something inside of him began to break and he got weak, couldn't really breath.
`Calm down'
`what if that was the last time I saw her'
`well you seen her leave with a smile' but that didn't make him feel better not at all.
+~+~+~+~+~+~
“Kagome I love you and would do anything for you but were moving I know you don't want to but I really can't care right now I got a great job and I'm taking it” Akio looked at her and gave her a small smile not knowing how bad she was hurting Kagome at the moment.
“You got three weeks to pack and were out of here so get a good night sleep for school tomorrow oh and I love you goodnight.”
Kagome was numb she couldn't feel, smell, or hear all she could do was walk to her room. She past right by Sango and didn't even call Inuyasha she just got in her bed as she had a flash back
*************
"im not leaving, you can't make me" Inuyasha hugged her tight and said in her ear "your home is always with me no matter what"

"kagome honey time for you to go home"

"this is my home"
**************
Her eyes snapped open and she sat up, her home was with him and she understood that now. She jumped out of bed ran down stairs and out the door. As she was running she started to cry `I can't leave I won't'. She got to the door and started banging, kicking, yelling she did anything for it to just open. And it finally did, she came face to face with Izayoi.
“Kagome is you ok,” she didn't answer she just ran to Inuyasha room and banged on the door until he opened it.
“Kags what's wrong” she fell down to her knees and began to shake as he got on the floor and pulled her on his lap. “I can't go you can't make me don't let me go again please im sorry I'll be good I won't make you mad I'll make you happy ok just please don't let me go” she was crying hard now and it was scaring him she needed to calm down before she passed out.
“Kags baby please calm down please stop crying” she stood up when Izayoi came up the stairs and looked at them. But to Izayoi surprise she glared at her and looked like she was trying to keep her from getting to Inuyasha
 
“Kagome your mom said come home,” she said in a nice and calm voice. But Kagome glare turned to a fiery gaze. “No you can't make me I'm staying with him and I'll never leave no matter what I have to do I'm staying with him” she was standing in front of Inuyasha he wanted to smile at how cute she was but didn't think this was the best time. “You have to go home” she shook her head “I am home Inuyasha is my home he's my love my mate my everything and nobody will take him nobody”
 
Inuyasha was in shock and Izayoi just smiled and walked away. Kagome was tired she didn't know what came over her but she wouldn't leave not now not ever she promised her self that much. Inuyasha smiled and lead her to his bed and they got comfortable “did you mean that” he asked “I meant every word” she was drifting off to sleep but he couldn't stop smiling. “She said I was her mate I've found my mate” with that in mind he fell a sleep with his soon to be mate in his arms.

















Hey sorry for the wait but tell me how you like this chapter. ~Lee*lee~