InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Strength of Bond ❯ Kimono ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

4/19/04- Edited.

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha

Warning: Lemon... definitely a lemon

Chapter 6

"Inuyasha?" A growl of a voice, showed her he was listening, as he continued to assault her face with his tongue, heading precariously closer to her ear. She licked her lips, closing her eyes to absorb the fullness of sensations. "Other than claws and fangs-" She gasped as said fangs nipped her earlobe. "Anything... else... I should... kn--ow?" Her fingers clenched into the fabric of his shirt, as she forced her voice out from her pleasured haze.

There was a pause of movement, before Inuyasha dragged a tongue along the fringe of her ear. In a soft husky voice, he said, "Just ears, but you wouldn't believe me unless you saw them." He then bit down on the soft cartilage of the ear, before dragging his mouth down the column of her neck. His fangs grazed the skin with each of his open mouthed kisses. When he reached a certain point on her neck, he suckled over the pulse point, enjoying the feel of her quickened beat. He grinned against her neck, nipping slightly, to announce him finishing that area.

Meanwhile, Kagome's eyes were clenched shut, her breathing heavy. She vaguely registered the folds of her kimono being pulled from the ties and obi. She did, however, notice the coolness of the air, when her shoulders, chest, and upper back were freed of the three layers of fabric. Maybe next time she wouldn't wear so many layers, since they were constricting, and making it hard for her to breath.

He tried to be delicate with the silken layers of fabric, feeling that it would be a very bad idea to rip them. It had become an interesting challenge as he tugged the cloth up, confined by at least thirteen ties. However, when the folds were loose enough to fall off her shoulders, he was quite proud of himself. He lowered his head once again to her neck, dragging his fangs delicately across the skin, before resting upon his mark.

What had started out as a primal scaring bite, was now forming into an actual tattoo like mark upon the girl's skin. It would slowly change over the five day crossing until a permanent and unique mark would be left. Personally, he was anxious to see what the mark would look like, as each youkai and hanyou had their very own unique marks. He was also wondering if he would also receive a mark to match, but nothing was ever definite about the mating marks and who gets them. If you were bitten, then of course you receive the mark, but sometimes the other mate would also be marked, though a bite wasn't always necessary.

His tongue dragged across the markings, eliciting a soft moan from his bonded. He did this several times, finally deciding he needed to help his bonded breathe. The ties and obi were constricting her air flow to such an extreme that her cries were being cut too short for his liking. He tipped the girl back onto her heals to examine her kimono. He noted that it was a houmongi, a semi formal kimono worn by both married and unmarried women. Therefore the sleeves were not the long 'virginal' style worn by unmarried women for formal occasions. He smiled slightly, knowing that her mother would have had to either buy her this, or had it bought before, just in case. If there was better light, he would have been able to see the intricate details of the stitching upon the sleeves, hem, and back of the kimono.

During his scrutiny, Kagome's breath slowed. She wondered if he had caught on to her predicament. She had told her mother that this was not a good idea, but her mother would have none of that. She had bought this kimono for Kagome six years ago, and was not going to be deterred by her daughter wanting to be comfortable. She was technically married, but a bridal kimono would not be needed as of yet. Bonded individuals didn't have to marry in the human custom, just as long as the partners stayed true mates to one another, no problems would arise. Perhaps, later on she would actually have a ceremony, but for now this kimono would do. Kagome never asked how much the material cost, considering her mother was dressing her as soon as she had finished eating dinner. However, she was fairly certain that this particular quality was an easy five million yen. It had taken about an hour with all the ties and folds, much to her distress.

Inuyasha moved his hands to the front of her obi, reaching a slender claw under the material to extract the tie of the obimakura, which undone promptly loosens the delicate bow formed by the obi in back. He removed the knotted cord of silk from the band of the obi, and un-tucked the datejima. He then pulled the girl into his chest area, while his hands trailed down her back to the bow of the obi. He nudged her head to the side, to see what he was doing and carefully untied the remaining holds of the intricate bow.

A deeper breath was extracted from Kagome, as the stiff structure of her obi fell from her middle. Before she could comprehend much, she was moved back onto her heals. Here she felt him removing the band of the obi along with several other koshihimo ties. Finally, he was able to slide the first layer of the kimono from her, leaving her clad in two under kimonos.

He bit back a growl of frustration, having already removed thirteen different ties. Thankfully the top under kimono only held three ties, and finally the sheer material of the lower layer held only one tie. "And it's a wonder why you could breath in the first place," he commented with a fanged grin by her ear, as he removed the final hindrance of cloth from her being.

She responded with a soft, glittering laugh, thankful to be breathing easy again. She shivered as she felt his fingertips flitter delicately down her newly exposed skin, sending goose bumps all along her arms. She still wished she could see her bonded, as she no longer feared him like she had. He was far too gentle with her to think that he would wish her harm. Besides, she suspected he had many issues about acceptance from other people. These unresolved issues, she assumed, had most likely not been pleasant experiences.

The feel of lips upon hers, drowned out her thoughts, as she was thrust back into the realm of feeling and sensation. She opened her mouth and battled his tongue again, this time yielding far quicker to his hungry exploration. When his mouth moved away, she whimpered at the loss, her tongue following out between her lips in search.

He, in turn, coaxed her tongue to extend to his mouth by touching her lips with his ever so softly, while his hands shifted over her body. She stuck her tongue out farther, touching his lips tentatively. A soft growl emerged from him, and she moved her mouth closer to his, pushing her tongue pass his lips into his mouth. His tongue guided her own, helping her to taste and memorize his flavor. One of his hands settled behind her head, pressing her mouth more into his, while the other trailed over her breasts, re-memorizing their contours and texture.

Gently he broke the kiss, shifting her down on her side upon the soft tatami bed. He quickly rolled her onto her back, before continuing his assault on her mouth, neck, and finally her breasts. He pulled one soft mound into his mouth, his tongue rolling around the tip, suckling like a babe, before he bite down slightly.

Kagome, in response, arched her back to bring him closer. Her arms had somehow wrapped around him upon the descent, and the hands were now lost in the thick softness of his hair. The spiraling heat caused by each tug upon her tips caused her to pull at him more forcefully, searching for the release she knew he would give. After a moment, she felt him switch breasts, inflicting the same sweet torture upon it. She was released a moment later, hearing the shift and removal of clothing. The next instant he was back on her, a warm, strong chest upon her own, as his mouth sought hers once again.

He dragged his clawed finger tips down the length of her body, barely applying any pressure. He growled lowly, as he felt her arms move towards his head and his ears. He slid a finger down to her heated core, eliciting a gasp, and stopping her hands. He slid the digit between the folds of her core, nudging the bundle of nerves, before dipping down to her opening. She was wet, when he pushed one finger into her opening, careful not to cut the soft tissue within.

Kagome bucked her hips, her breaths fast and heavy. She opened her eyes, when his mouth left hers to descend down upon her neck. She released a soft moan, as she felt his finger moving within her faster. She barely felt him as he trailed his lips down from her neck, going lower and lower.

Before he could reach her breasts, her hands had found the soft appendages of his ears upon his head. He ceased all movements, scared and a little surprised by the action. His golden eyes looked back up into the girl's face. Her brow was furrowed as she appeared to concentrate on the object in her hands. Her movements were gentle, and he found himself entranced with her face. The slightest of emotions flitted across it, and suddenly she looked far younger than she was.

It reminded him of the day he had seen her vid. She had only been ten then, but the moment he saw her vid, he knew he wanted to be with her. The vid was only a minute long, since there were about a hundred and fifty vids to look at of different people who would need bonding that year. He remembered walking into the room, himself only about twelve in human years. There had been many people, all dormant human, youkai, or hanyou. A man had stood in the middle of a large room. The man had an annoying, haughty voice as he gave out the instructions and rules.

After that, he then was allowed to place on a headset to view one of the children in need of bonding. After the vid, all the different crystal vids were passed to their right and it continued. If you chose one, you logged it onto a small key pad in your lap. Typically, after all the vids were viewed, starting alphabetically, the people could choose their favorite vid. Today, however, was shattered by one overeager hanyou.

Kagome's vid had been the tenth one. He could remember the short clips it had of her. Her innocent sleeping with a small stuffed husky dog, helping her mother bake sugar cookies, playing in the mud with her little brother and getting in trouble, and her presentation to the Shinto temples when she turned seven. Her emotions had been so vivid on her face, and he had instantly wanted to be the recipient of. Most of all, he had adored her smile. It would haunt him for six years as he bided his time until she was ready to be claimed. After the vid, he had immediately left his seat and walked to the man in the middle, whom was now yelling for the people to start passing the vids to the next person.

The man had sneered at him before snapping out, "Get back in your seat, filth!"

Inuyasha had simple held up the crystal and replied in a sweet innocent voice, "I want this one."

The room had gone silent, and he would only know soon after that incident what exactly he had done wrong. The man had glared so fiercely that Inuyasha had been surprised that the room hadn't burst into flame.

"You wait for your turn after the viewings! Now get back to your seat!"

Inuyasha had shaken his head, clenching the vid back to himself. "I want this one!"

"Why you little-"

At that point the doors to the room opened, and an elderly man entered into the room. Inuyasha smiled. This man was the holy child, and no one stood up against him. Inuyasha had hurried over to the man, taking a quick bow before saying, "I want this one, sir. May I please have this one?"

The room, if possible, had grown quieter. It was one thing to disrupt the group by bothering the director, quite another bothering The Holy Child. The man looked down at the boy, and held his hand out for the vid. Inuyasha reluctantly gave it to the man. The man then had closed his eyes for a long moment. When he opened them a moment later, he had peered intently at the young hanyou.

"Do you really want this one? She will need a soul bond, a very difficult and dangerous bond. Are you ready for such a responsibility, young one?"

Inuyasha had nodded his head.

He then placed a hand upon Inuyasha's own, before looking towards the director. "Keep the vids passing, and give this child Higurashi, Kagome's file."

A murmur of voices rose at the statement, while the director sputtered but complied, reluctantly. The holy child received the file, before turning and handing the file and vid to Inuyasha. "These are yours then. You can take your leave, if you like."

Inuyasha smiled slightly, before bowing and saying a polite thanks before running out of the room...

He pulled from his thoughts as Kagome started rubbing his ears, eliciting a rumbling growl from him. He nuzzled his head closer to her hand to give her better access, much to her delight. He licked her neck slightly, surprising Kagome, but not stopping her menstruations. The fire that had been building returned in full blaze, and he decided he could no longer stand without completion. "Kagome," he growled out.

Surprise and shock caused the girl's hands to fall from his head. "You said my name."

Inuyasha smiled and nipped her bottom lip, asking for entrance. "What? You thought I didn't know it?"

Kagome laughed weakly. "Yes, actually."

He chuckled slightly, entering her now opened mouth. He removed his hand from her core, replacing it with his member. In a quick motion, he had slid into her warmth. Without any other words, he pounded into her in a rhythmic motion, battling her tongue inside her mouth.

Kagome was surprised, but refreshed when he had entered her. Her senses were now more alive. It was also getting easier for him to enter her as the days progressed. Tomorrow would be her last night before the crossing would be complete. She was slightly disappointed, now that she seemed to be grasping a hold on to her bonded. But, her mother did say they were bonded for life, so tomorrow wouldn't be their last coupling. A swift twist of his hips, and all thought flew from her mind as she succumbed to the ride.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------

Added: 4/19/04

Translation and Pronunciation Guide:

Houmongi- (how-moh-n-ge)- A semi formal kimono worn by both married and unmarried women. Sleeves are short compared to the 'virginal' style with the long sleeve. Pattern of the kimono typically stays at the hems and edges of the kimono except the back of the kimono. Bright colors for unmarried (yellows, reds, blacks) demure colors for married women (peach, browns, light blues, blues)

Obimakura- (oh-bee-mah-coo-rah) A tie with a small form like bundle. Used to hold the shape of the obi bow.

Datejima- (dah-te-GEE-mah) A cloth used to help tie the obi bow into place. The cloth is usually tucked into the obi, but occasionally it will be shown to show an unmarried individual.

Koshihimo- (koh-she-he-moh) Silk `belts' of cloth used to tie the Kimono into proper form and place.

Shinto- (she-n-toe) A type of Religion celebrated in Japan.