InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Surreal ❯ Again? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ha! Here it is! The next chapter! xD Sorry.. though I have NOOO idea how long I lasted away from here! xD (meaning doesn't know how long it took me to post it) I am typing it right now, but I don't know if I will be able to post it in time! xD
>>>
 
I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS!!! Dx
 
(Gomenasai): I'm sorry
>>
(Baka): Idiot
>>
 
 
 
Chapter 1: Again?
 
Kagome warily stepped out of the car and looked up at the long staircase that led up to her new house. Kagome's mouth pressed together in a hard frown and her eyes turned to a stone expression…
“I'll help you with your stuff,” her new `father' said as he reached out towards her. She jerked her hand to the side to avoid his touch. He pulled his hand away immediately and bowed his head.
“Gomenesai.” She ignored him and brushed by him. As she climbed up the stairs, she started to get angry. Why didn't I die, she kept asking herself as she climbed further. Her anger grew by each step she took up the stairs. As soon as she reached the top, she felt such anger that she had to fight the urge to punch the ground. Her wounds stopped her from doing so, and at that moment she looked at her wounds. Her eyes turned lifeless as she looked at her body…
As she sat there, she felt an ominous presence behind her, but when she turned around, there was nothing there. She then stared into the big patch of woods behind her. All of a sudden, she felt scared…
“Kagome, are you alright? Do your wounds hurt,” the man asked her fondly. Kagome tore her eyes away from behind her and looked at him at the corner of her eye. She nodded slowly and the man sighed with relief. Just then a young boy came out and ran towards them.
“Daddy!!!!” The man laughed and gathered his son into his arms. A brow rose an inch as Kagome watched the two. She had never seen anything like it. The little boy hesitated before moving towards Kagome. Kagome backed a little as he advanced and she stared deep into his eyes as he stared. After a few moments he smiled big.
“Welcome to our home, scary lady,” the little boy exclaimed. Kagome's eye twitched and the father rubbed his head.
“Now, now Sota. Don't say such stuff to our new family member,” he admonished his son. Kagome winced at being called `a family member.' Sota groaned out with his disapproval.
“But she looks so scary,” he whined, and Kagome scowled. What a little brat!
“What did I tell you just now?” Sota shifted uncomfortably.
“Not to say anything mean.” The father beamed brightly at his son.
“At-a-boy.” As the father turned around, Sota stuck his tongue out at Kagome. Kagome's hair rose on end and she gave him a glare. That little butt-face kid, she thought angrily as he walked away with his father. Never in her life had she met such an irritating child. Brat, she murmured in her head as she followed them, still fuming.
As she walked she took a glimpse at the woods. In a way, it was actually very comfortable. They had privacy, but the thing that intimidated her was that anyone could lurk in those woods. Even though the thought engulfed her, she felt no fear. Even though she didn't want to admit it, she felt safe with this family, in this place. She scowled darkly. When was the last time she felt this? A very LONG time ago, that's when.
“Kagome, this here is our shrine, but you are not allowed to go in there, okay?” Kagome curiously watched the shrine. It looked small and worn out. There also weren't any windows. Why's that, she thought, her curiosity slowly reaching a peak. Sota then asked the question for her.
“Why daddy?”
“I already explained why, son. It is just off limits. Now, let me give you the tour around the house,” he declared as he walked to his house. Kagome still stood there, looking at the shrine. At the moment, she felt a bond, a connection. There's something weird with that shrine… and this feeling… what IS this shrine…
“KAGOME!! COME ON!!! STOP STARING AT THAT SHRINE,” Sota hollered towards her. Kagome's mouth twitched with anger. THAT LITTLE--!!! She stomped towards them angrily.
 
 
Kagome looked around her room. It was quite big, for her at least. Another question popped up in her head. When was the last time she had a big room for herself? She lowered her eyelashes as she drifted off to her thoughts.
“Hey Kagoooome,” Sota pronounced loudly and slowly. Kagome snapped her head towards him, eyes blazing. What, she asked with her eyes.
“Your room is right across from mine, so don't bother me, okay?” Kagome scowled darkly after him as he walked away. I should be the one telling YOU that!
“Kagome,” her `father' asked, and when he saw that he had her full attention, he continued, “I am sorry that there isn't a lot of necessities that you need in your room right now. We can go shopping tomorrow to get you the things that you need. Is… that alright with you?” Kagome stared incredulous at him. Wha-wha---, she stuttered in her mind. After what seemed two hours, she nodded slowly and her `father' smiled softly.
“Okay. Tomorrow then. If you want, you can explore around the house, you know, or go on a walk. We have a few walking trails that you can go on. Don't wander off though anywhere else, and don't GO into that shrine, okay?” Kagome slowly nodded again and with that the man walked away. That shrine…
 
 
Kagome wondered outside and looked around. When she saw that it was clear, she slowly walked towards the shrine. Just as she was about to go though the door, she felt something rub against her legs. Kagome literally jumped 2 feet in the air with fright.
“That's Buyo,” someone said and Kagome stiffened up. She slowly turned and saw Sota standing behind her. Ah-ah-ah-ah--, she kept on thinking. That BOTH scared me, she thought as she pressed a hand on her chest, feeling her heart still beating fast with the excitement.
“You weren't going to go into that shrine, were you,” he asked her mischievously. Kagome reached out and pulled at his cheeks angrily. You are SUCH a cheeky kid, she thought irately.
“Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!” He pulled away, patting on his now red cheeks. “Okay! Okay! I won't tell, but next time, I will tell on you!”
Why you--!! But Sota was already running off towards the house, and begrudgingly she walked back towards the house. Buyo meowed and Kagome gave him a killer glare, but Buyo pretended not to notice and continued meowing. This family is messed up, she thought angrily as she stomped back towards the house.
 
Kagome slowly opened the door and then closed it shut. Barefoot, she tiptoed through the dark towards the shrine. As she grew closer, the ominous feeling started to creep towards her and she felt the bond and connection grew stronger. As she reached the door, a tingly sensation tingled in her stomache. I wonder whats inside… and she slowly opened the door…
 
 
Well, what is going to happen nexr! What will she find, and what will happen? O.o lol Well, we'll see in the next chapter.. I don't know when I will be able to psot, but I will as soon as possible. ^___^
 
(hahahhahhahahaaaa Watching Charlie and the Choclate Factory. xD)
 
See ya until the nect chapter! xD
 
Kiora: What will Kagome find? We will find out in the next chapter! xD