InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Takahashi High ❯ Plans ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer - I OWN EVERYTHING! *cough* Okay, no I don't. Shut up.

antisocial mint: Thanks for the review!! I'll be sure to e-mail you! Your review is so nice, thanks! If you write any fics then I'll check them out.

MIztikal_Dragon: hehe Glad you like it! Hope you stay hooked, I'll try and keep it entertaining!

RedHerring: I like the pool idea! Thanks much! And don't forget to take the poll I'll have at the end of this chapter!! Thanks for the encouragement!

fanficluvr: I'm pretty sure Kikyo will be making her way into my story… =D lol! I love your enthusiasm for this story!!! I'll definitely try to post as often as I can, twice a day even, but we just had some out of town friends visiting, so I was slightly preoccupied and couldn't post till really late at night. And I would have had this chapter posted earlier but I was asleep till noon! Woopsie, my bad! hehe

A/N - I have a poll!!!!! At the end of this chapter, I'm giving you all the chance to decide where the teens will go!! So, please vote!!

Rin woke up feeling safe and secure, something that she hasn't felt in a long time. Opening her eyes slowly, she saw Sess snoozing next to her with his arms wrapped around her. Remembering the previous night Rin blushed. That was the first time they had ever done anything like that. She giggled and shifted in his arms to look into his face. Her movement woke him up, and amber eyes met brown ones.

"'Morning." Sess said, stretching his arms.

"'Morning." She replied, sitting up.

"How'd you sleep?"

Rin grinned. "Wonderfully."

"Good. Me too." Sess kissed her head and stood up. He walked into the bathroom to relieve himself as Rin walked upstairs for breakfast.

Sess joined her shortly, and when they finished eating they changed into their clothes, Rin donning a plaid short skirt and a red halter top, and Sess in a pair of tan pants and a black AFI shirt.

They got everything that they needed for school and got into Rin's car. They drove in silence to the school, Sess to tired to speak, and Rin knowing that he won't answer her, no matter how bubbly and talkative she got. At the school they found Inu Yasha leaning against his car with Kagome leaning against him wrapped in his arms talking to Sango and Miroku who were holding hands.

"'Morning!" Rin called as she ran over to them.

They all gave her various responses, none as enthusiastic as hers.

"Why is everyone so tired?" She asked, exasperated as Sess wrapped his arms around her and rested his head on top of hers.

"Because we all have to wake up at the butt crack of dawn to be somewhere we hate for the next few hours. We aren't all morning people like you, Rin." Sango replied.

Rin giggled and said, "I'm special!"

Inu Yasha snorted and Kagome elbowed him to shut up.

Throughout the day nothing entirely exciting happened, except for Kouga confronting Inu Yasha in the halls, sporting a broken nose and puffy face.

"This isn't over, bastard. I'm going to get you back." Kouga hissed to Inu Yasha.

Inu Yasha was about to retaliate when Kagome grabbed his hand and whispered, "Just forget it, you've already beaten him, he's just trying to seem big. Come on." Gentle but persistent, Kagome pulled Inu Yasha in the other direction to their language class. Inu Yasha growled the entire way, but Kagome just squeezed his hand gently.

When they reached their language class, they sat in their normal seats near their friends and waited for the teacher to arrive. When he did, he made a startling announcement.

"There used to be a tradition at this school, that the seniors could take a trip as a group to anywhere they wanted, within reason, and spend a month sometime before graduation there. It was stopped seven years ago because some kids got in a lot of trouble and one nearly died, but myself and a few other teachers have convinced the school board to let you try again. So, if you guys have enough money, enough credits and a high enough GPA, you can spend a month wherever you choose."

A pregnant silence ended his speech, but that was soon drowned out as the entire class jumped up, screaming. Friends were hugging and jumping all over each other.

"Oh my God this is so cool!" Sango said as her, Rin, and Kagome held hands and jumped up and down.

"I know! This will be so much fun!" Kagome replied.

Rin just began dancing in circles.

The teacher took a few minutes to calm them all down. "Okay okay, I know you're excited. But. This doesn't change the fact that you are still in school, and you still have a test to take in a few minutes. You guys won't be going for a few months. But we still need to decide where you want to go. We've found a few places that the school board is okay with. The choices are Jamaica, The Bahamas, or Barbados."

A few students began calling out their preferences, but the teacher just waved their hands for silence. "We'll take a poll later on to decide where we'll go. And if you want to go and you meet the standards in order to go, go to the office some time during this week to get your name on the list. There are only a few spaces. Don't forget to get he information packet from the office as well, and your parents need to sign it. But for now, put your things away and only have out a number two pencil. Your test begins."

When school let out, Rin, Sango, and Kagome ran down to the office to put their names and their boyfriend's names on the list. They each grabbed two information packets and were reading over them while they waited for the guys to show up.

"Would you look at this you guys? An entire month out of the country, away from our families, to lounge around with our boyfriends!" Kagome exclaimed.

Rin and Sango both nodded their heads vigorously and sighed happily.

"This is going to be so much fun." Rin stated happily.

"Yeah, it will!" Sango agreed. I wonder if I can find one of Kohaku's friends to take him in for that month that I'll be gone… She thought to herself, not letting her face show her unhappiness about being unable to leave Kohaku at home.

When the boyfriends finally caught up, they each had a packet thrust into their hands.

"Read it over!" Rin told each of them sternly.

Inu Yasha rolled it up and put it in his back pocket, Miroku said he could just get Sango to tell him the important bits, and Sess walked over to her and kissed her gently.

"Whatever you want, Rin." He told her in a seductive voice.

Rin shivered involuntarily and smiled.

"So, where do you guys hope we go?" Kagome asked as Inu Yasha pulled her into his arms.

"The Bahamas! Oh, no, Jamaica! No wait, Barbados! Uh, actually, any is fine with me." Rin exclaimed, jumping around.

Sango laughed. "I don't know but I don't care either. I've never been out of the country, so wherever we go is great."

Miroku thought for a minute before asking, "Do any of those places have topless beaches?"

Sango rolled her eyes and flicked Miroku in the head.

"Ow, Sango, I meant that I only wanted to see you topless, no one else!"

Sango began blushing furiously and covered his mouth. "Miroku, nothing good ever comes out of your mouth, does it?"

He got a mischievous look in his eyes and next second, Sango pulled her hand away quickly.

"You just licked my hand you weirdo!"

"That was just to prove that many good things come out of my mouth. My tongue is one of them. Care to see how?" Miroku answered smoothly.

Sango's blush got even darker and she stated, "I'm going home. Rin, Kagome, call me later."

Miroku waved happily to the others and followed Sango.

Kagome laughed and looked at Sess and Inu Yasha. "Where do you guys want to go?"

Inu Yasha shrugged and Sess answered, "I think what my idiotic brother is trying to say is, `It doesn't matter where we go, since we've never been to any of those places.'"

Inu Yasha mumbled, "Feh" under his breath.

Kagome giggled and tightened her grip around his middle. "What about you, Sess?"

He thought for a moment before answering, "Wherever we go, as long as I'm with Rin and she is happy, then I'm happy."

As Kagome smiled and said, "Aww!", Rin pulled Sess down for a deep kiss.

"I love you so much, Sessy."

Sess smiled at her and said the same, minus the `Sessy' part, and he pulled Rin into a tight hug.

Inu Yasha grabbed Kagome's hand and tugged her over to his car. "To much mushy crap."

Kagome rolled her eyes and said, "I think it's cute."

"Of course you do, you're a girl!"

Kagome laughed and kissed his cheek as Sess and Rin walked over to them.

"I'll see you guys later. Sessy, call me tonight." Rin waved bye to them and walked over to her car.

"Not spending the night again, Sess?" Inu Yasha asked him as he unlocked his doors.

"I would, but Rin is going to be busy all afternoon trying to locate her father and explain the trip to him, so I'm just going to call her when she is ready for bed and we'll stay on the phone." Sess explained.

Kagome smiled at him. Looking into Inu Yasha's car and remembering it was only a two-seater she said, "Uh, I think I should have brought my car today."

Inu Yasha snorted and tossed his keys to Sess. Sess jumped into the driver's side while Inu Yasha tugged Kagome over to the other side. He sat down in the seat and pulled Kagome into his lap. Kagome squeaked out of surprise and blushed.

Inu Yasha chuckled and shut the door. "Why would you bring your own car? We all fit."

Sess grinned and pulled out of the school as Kagome stuttered. When they reached her house she quickly jumped off of Inu Yasha's lap.

Inu Yasha followed her out of the car and said to Sess, "I'm driving home. Give me a minute."

As Sess got into the passenger side, Inu Yasha ran after Kagome and stopped her at the door.

"I don't get a goodbye kiss?" He asked her playfully.

Kagome smiled. "Sorry, I was just embarrassed about being on your lap in front of your brother."

"Why? He doesn't care."

Kagome shrugged. "I don't know."

She stepped up onto her tiptoes to give Inu Yasha a kiss. He wrapped his arms around her waist and slid his tongue into her mouth, just as Souta opened the door.

"Hi sis!" Souta yelled.

Kagome broke away quickly, blushing worse than when she was in the car. "Souta, I, um…"

Inu Yasha smirked. He ruffled Souta's hair and said, "See ya, kid." Before walking back down to his car.

Mortified, Kagome let herself into the house, praying that Souta didn't say anything.

But Souta had other plans. He took a deep breath, opened his mouth, and bellowed, "MOM! I SAW KAGOME-!"

And that's as far as he got before Kagome covered his mouth and whispered harshly, "I will give you ten dollars if you shut up and don't say anything. Deal?"

Souta grinned evilly and nodded his head. Grumbling, Kagome pulled out her wallet and gave him ten dollars. Souta grabbed the money and ran.

Ms. Higurashi walked down the stairs and said, "Souta saw you what, dear?"

Thinking quickly, Kagome said, "Dancing! Souta saw me dancing in the yard and he thought I was crazy."

"Why were you dancing?"

Kagome handed her mother the packet on the trip and said, "I was excited."

Ms. Higurashi read over the packet and said, "This looks like fun! Where will you be going?"

"Either The Bahamas, Jamaica, or Barbados. We haven't decided yet."

Ms. Higurashi smiled at her. "Well, I see no reason for you not to go."

Kagome squealed and hugged her mother. She handed her a pen and Ms. Higurashi signed in the needed places and handed it back to Kagome, who took it and danced up the stairs.

At Sango's house, she didn't even bother to ask her father. She just forged his signature and began making a list of places that Kohaku could stay while she was gone. She wasn't going to miss this trip. There were plenty of people that could take Kohaku in, she just needed to find a valid reason why their father couldn't watch him.

Miroku explained everything to Mushin, who said that of course he'd sign it, but he still wanted Miroku to tell his parents about it. Miroku shrugged. He'd tell them on Saturday when he was with Sango.

Inu Yasha and Sess were presenting themselves to their father, explaining why they should be allowed to go. Actually, Sess was doing all the talking, and Inu Yasha was standing next to him looking bored.

"So you see, Dad, Inu Yasha and myself both meet all the requirements to go with our senior class."

"I see that. Sess, I see no reason for you not to go. Inu Yasha on the other hand…"

"That's not fair! I've got good grades, I've got the right number of credits, and we've got the money!"

"You also fight all the time! Why would we let you go to another country, just so you can piss off their people and fight all the time!"

Inu Yasha fumed at his father, so Sakura stood up. "How about this: Inu Yasha, you can go with your brother, as long as you don't fight anymore."

"What if I'm defending myself, or defending Kagome again?"

"Fine fine, but don't start fights! And don't fight for no reason either!" Their father bellowed. He signed the forms and sent them out of his office.

Rin was currently sitting in her father's office, talking to him over the web-cam, after searching for him for a few hours.

"Can I go, Daddy? It looks like a lot of fun."

"Of course you can sweetheart. But how do I sign the form? Oh, wait, look in the middle drawer on the left side. There should be a stamp of my signature on it."

"Found it!" Rin exclaimed as she sat up.

"Okay. Well I've got to go now."

"When do you come back?" Rin asked quickly.

"I'm not sure. Maybe in a few weeks."

Rin sighed and nodded. She turned off the web-cam and stamped the form with her father's signature.

Later on that night, Rin made calls to her five friends and told them to get online so they could all talk.

DaddysLittleGirl: Everyone get their form signed?

RinsSessy: me and inu yasha got ours signed this afternoon

ahsayuni: ya

IluvKirara: Uh huh

CuteKag: Yes!!!

MasterPervert: mushin signed mine, i just hafta tell my rents

RinsSessy: wut about you, baby?

DaddysLittleGirl: Well, my dad is gone, so he told me where I could find a stamp with his signature on it, so it's been stamped rather than signed

RinsSessy: well at least we all can go

IluvKirara: Hey Kagome, do you think your mother would mind if Kohaku stayed with you guys while we're gone?

CuteKag: She'd love it. What about your dad?

IluvKirara: He's going out of town too, and Kohaku needs a place to stay

MasterPervert: wheres he goin?

CuteKag: Ohhh. Well, she wouldn't mind at all

IluvKirara: Just out of town. Okay, I'll stop by tomorrow morning to double-check with your mom. Want a ride to school?

CuteKag: Sure!

ahsayuni: i drive kagome!

IluvKirara: *rolls eyes*

CuteKag: Yash, you can drive me home. Sango will already be there

ahsayuni: feh

>>MasterPervert has signed off as of 10:47 PM<<

IluvKirara: Where'd he go?

CuteKag: I dunno…

IluvKirara: AH! He just called me. He says sorry he got off so suddenly, he forgot to say bye to everyone and just decided to call me. I'm going to go too

CuteKag: Bye!!

DaddysLittleGirl: See you tomorrow!!!

RinsSessy: bye

ahsayuni: feh

>>IluvKirara has signed off as of 10:50 PM<<

DaddysLittleGirl: Ooo, Dave The Barbarian is on!

CuteKag: What's that?

DaddysLittleGirl: It's this hilarious show on the Disney Channel! It's a cartoon about this guy named Dave and he's a barbarian, and he lives in a castle with his sisters and weird uncle!

ahsayuni: dat sounds dum

CuteKag: Shut up, Yash. It sounds cute!

RinsSessy: i love u baby, but i have 2 agree w/yash. cartoons?

DaddysLittleGirl: hehe It's cute!

CuteKag: Boys are weird. What channel, Rin?

DaddysLittleGirl: 172

CuteKag: I'm going to go watch it. Bye guys!

DaddysLittleGirl: Bajabbers! (A/N-Yes yes, I watch Dave the Barbarian)

RinsSessy: bye

ahsayuni: see you baby

>>CuteKag has signed off as of 10:54 PM<<

ahsayuni: im goin 2 go 2

DaddysLittleGirl: Bye Yash!

>>ahsayuni has signed off as of 10:54 PM<<

RinsSessy: ready 4 bed, babe?

DaddysLittleGirl: Yeah, I'll just keep the volume of my tv low

RinsSessy: okay, i'll call u

DaddysLittleGirl: Okies!

>>RinsSessy has signed off as of 10:55 PM<<

Rin shut off her computer as she heard her phone ring and jumped into bed to talk to Sess.

Meanwhile, Miroku and Sango were still on the phone.

"Why won't you just tell me where your dad is going?" He asked, exasperated.

"Why does it matter?"

"It doesn't, I just want to know."

"Well if it doesn't matter, than in doesn't matter." Sango told him.

Miroku groaned. "Sango, why are you hiding stuff?"

"Look, I'll tell you what's going with my dad at some point, but not now. Okay?" Sango finally said.

"Okay. That works."

"Goodie! Now, I need to go take a shower, so goodnight."

"Mind if I join you?" Miroku said seductively.

Sango hung up on him.

Kouga sat in his bedroom holding his phone in his hand. After a few minutes he dialed a phone number, his face set in determination.

"Hello?" Asked a pissed off feminine voice.

"Kikyo. It's Kouga."

"Ah, Kouga." Her voice changed slightly to sound a bit more seductive.

"I have a proposition for you. Do you remember Inu Yasha?" He said, smirking.

"You expect me to forget that piece of shit that broke up with me last summer?" She snarled.

"Good, so you still despise him."

"More than anything."

"Excellent, than listen closely, I think I have a way to ruin him completely."

A/N - TIME TO TAKE A POLL!!! So, where do you think they should go for the senior trip?

The Bahamas?

Jamaica?

Barbados?

It's up to you all! So please vote!