InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The curse of the dragon ❯ and all else in between ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~<>~Curse of the Dragon ~<>~

 

~<>~Chapter 22 ~<>~ all else in between.

 

I wish to warn anyone reading this who is not of `age', be warned, this chapter holds A LOT of near lemony content! Don't come crying to me when its acid burns your eyes out. Hehe. Enjoy!

 

IN OTHER WORDS- DON'T READ BETWEEN THE ~*~*~@_@~*~*~ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE CHARACTERS ARE DOING!!! ITS NOT MY FAULT TEENAGERS JUST JUMP INTO BED WITH EACH OTHER!!!!

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~~*~~*

 

InuYasha opened his right eye painfully and let out a very low growl. His head hurt like hell and he could hardly open his eyes. `What the fuck happened?' he blinked once as the memories flooded back to him. Diegosan…Naraku…. the gun…he lived after being shot? `No, wait…I wasn't shot…someone shot Diegosan.' He grimaced and felt a stabbing pain in his chest. Placing his hand down to clasp it, his hand encountered a wild mess of hair. `What the…' with all the strength he could muster, he lifted his head to glare down onto his chest. His eyes couldn't distinguish anything but a layer of black silky hair that was fanned out over his chest and down to his stomach. `Black…hair?' he blinked as his vision cleared. He followed the hair to the head that was resting against his shoulder. Kagome. He felt his mouth go dry as he stared at her in awe. Her face was inches away from his he realized with a sudden rush of emotion. He stared down at her; both eyes now widely open, and gave a small smile to the sleeping girl. `And here I though she'd still be mad at Me.' his smile gave way to a look of concern. His mind tried to understand what he was seeing, `…a gray room…. Kagome next to him me…she was…. crying?' He blinked back his surprise as he stared at her. `She was crying for me?' there were other people there but he couldn't see their faces. All he needed to see was his Kagome. `My Kagome? Where did that come from?' he shook his head slowly and let out a small sigh. `She is so beautiful…so angelic. Why did I let her get away?' he turned his head slowly to his shoulder and planted his lips on her forehead. He stayed that way for a moment before closing his eyes and with his remaining strength, he rested his head directly above hers, so her head was cradled into the nook of his neck. `I can stay like this forever.'

Kagome felt the sudden extra warmth and yawned silently. She felt happy…complete. Cracking one eye open to try to figure out these new emotions. She found herself greeted Inuyasha's neck. Her eyes widened as she pulled back slowly. `He's wrapped around me…when did that happen?' she felt a smile slowly pull onto her lips as she stared at him. `He looks so much better…his demon blood must have healed him.' her eyes opened a little wider as she felt his right hand that was cradling her against his chest graze her butt. She narrowed her eyes at the boy. `Is he really asleep?' she leaned forward closer to his face and stared for a moment. He didn't respond to her…but then again, what was she waiting for? She went to move away until she felt it again, this time a little harder. `So, he wants to play?' a grin came to her face as she put her head back on his shoulder. She turned so that her body was pressing into his right side. She lay perfectly still for about twenty minutes with both of her eyes closed. She felt him move slowly and she grinned wider. `So, he's thinking he's slick, ey?' she mumbled something incoherent and moved her body closer to him, then groaned and threw her right leg over his left one. `Thinks I'm prim and proper? He'll learn…' She felt him stop moving and nearly laughed when she heard him inhale so quickly she thought he might have burst a lung.

InuYasha felt her leg drape over him and couldn't help but take a deep breath, quickly. He stifled the cough that burned his lungs as he gawked at the sleeping girl. `is she sleeping? If she's screwing around…' he shook his head slowly, `no, Kagome wouldn't…she would be to embarrassed.' With a confused look, he stared at her, waiting to see what her next move would be.

Kagome felt him prepare for whatever she might have been concocting, but he would never have been ready for what she did. She moved up a little on the bed, squirming around and rubbing her body against his. `I hope his wounds are healed cause if they aren't, he'll be in a world of hurt.' She brought her head to rest on his shoulder. She let herself go slack for about five minutes, feeling InuYasha wind down underneath her. `Here goes nothing!' she let out a small moan, directly into his neck. She felt him tense and could feel him harden real fast. `Well…at least he isn't all talk,' she thought with a deep blush. She let another moan slip through her lips and smiled, as his breath grew rapid. "Inu…InuYasha…" she was able to stagger his name into breathy sighs of mocked pleasure. `He is either going to piss his pants…or worse….or he is going to throw me down and fuck the daylights out of me.' she grinned. `I know it won't be the latter. No way in hell am I just going to give into him.' She moaned again, this time sliding her body against his.

InuYasha was frozen with fear and desire. He could not believe that this girl…that Kagome…had just moaned his name. Was she…dreaming…about him? `Kami, what do I do?' he was rock hard by this point and if Kagome woke up she would know. Shit, the fuckin Ringling brother's could have their fuckin circus under the tent he was pitching.

Kagome moaned again, instead of laughing, when she felt him try to slide out from under her. `Is he really trying to get away.'? She moaned louder, this time pushing against his leg, rubbing up against him. She heard him gasp and she moaned again. "Inu…Yasha…." Her eyes shot open as she heard his gasp louder. "Your such a prick!" Kagome grinned at him and threw herself out of the opposite side of the bed.

"What?" InuYasha sat up in bed, suddenly very dizzy and very angry. Not to mention very frustrated. "You have got to be fuckin kidding me?!?"

Kagome walked around to his side of the bed, keeping her distance from the hanyou. "Glad to see you're well enough to be groping me…."

InuYasha turned to the girl, nearly paralyzed by the dizzy spell. `Great fuckin time to get fuckin dizzy. I swear to god, if I knew which of the fuckin three Kagome's I see right now were the real one…. she wouldn't be able to walk for a week!' he growled in frustration. "Me? Groping you? Do you know what you just did?"

Kagome grinned at the boy and turned on her heels, catching sight of the red digits of his clock. `7:45.' She turned to gaze back at the boy and froze. Turning herself to glare behind her again, she let out a high-pitched squeak. "Crap, I'm late!"

InuYasha crossed his arms. "Well if you weren't so busy being a fuckin cock tease princess…"

Kagome's face flushed as she stared at the boy. "Shut up! You started it by groping me!"

"No one told you to rub up on me like that! God, Kagome, don't you know shit like that will get you fucked seven ways from Sunday?" He made a grab for the Kagome but was horribly off in his judgment. "Fuck, Kagome!" he shook his head and sneered, "I swear, Princess, when I get my hands on you…"

Kagome gave him a smile and waved at him before turning to leave. "Well, now you got something to do today," as she reached the door, the smile slid from her face, "Just don't whack it to hard, you don't need another injury." She gave him a very bitchy smile and walked out of the room.

As soon as she closed the door, she threw herself against the closest wall. `oh my god, oh my god…I don't believe I just did that! Did I really…. oh my god!' She licked her lips slowly, trying to add moisture to her dry mouth. `He's going to kill me…' with a sigh, she turned and bounded down the steps. `I really hope that Rin has clothes here that will fit me because there is no way I'm going to school in the same outfit two days in a row. That's just dirty!' Kagome rounded the corner and called out to Rin's closed door, "Rin! Rin wake up, we're late for school!" upon receiving no answer, Kagome threw open her friends door. "Rin…. huh?" Kagome paused in mid run to find her friends room empty. Her eyes darted back and forth and she scratched her head in confusion. `Did she go to school without me? I'll kill her if she did!' turning on her heels, she ran into the hallway. "Rin?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rin cracked her eyes open as she heard her friend's frantic voice coming down the steps. With a yawn, she tried to sit up but froze in mid attempt. Two hands shot out from under and pulled her back down to the warm comforting bed. She giggled as she felt herself land against the form that had spent the night as her body pillow. Turning so her nose was nearly touching his, Rin gave Sesshoumaru a quick kiss. "I need to get up before she barges in here!"

Sesshoumaru hated being woken up. He had half a mind to maim Kagome for the interference until Rin kissed him. All of his anger was lost to her lips. He growled as she pulled back and tightened his grasp around her waist. "Where do you think your going? Let her barge in…" he pulled Rin back down against his mouth and held her there as his lips attacked hers. He heard Rin moan and ran his hand from the small of her back to just a little south of her ass. He pulled her harder against as she broke the kiss. He snaked around the girls face and purred into her ear, "I want you."

Rin froze as the words left the God below her as she felt her face flush. "Sesshy! I need to go to school…we're already late." She felt the same way…felt the same throbbing need pulling at her essence. But she had priorities…didn't she?

Sesshoumaru wasn't convinced. He nibbled at her ear lobe as his misplaced hand stroked the back of her thigh. "I don't think you understand Rin." He let his mouth trail down from her ear to her neck as he left a trail of firm kisses that were sure to leave small marks later. "I want you. Now."

Rin giggled and moaned at the same time. She heard Kagome calling her name in confusion in the hallway. "Sesshy!" she couldn't help whining…this wasn't fair. She wanted him so bad and last night had been a tease.

Flashback

After she was sure Kagome was gone, Rin peeked her head into the hallway to find Sesshoumaru sitting across the hallway from her door, staring intently back at her. She nearly screamed in shock but his lips crashing down onto hers muffled it. She moaned under the tenderness of his kiss as he picked her up into his arms. He brought her back to his room and literally threw her onto his bed. Sesshoumaru was next to her in a second with speed that astonished her. He kissed her again, more passionate and more demanding. Rin smiled into his mouth as she finally felt at home…his arms was where she belonged. She kissed him back as his hands slowly roamed her body. Sesshoumaru broke the kiss and cocked an eyebrow, "are we going to speak about you leaving me in the bathroom?"

Rin grimaced as her face turned red. "I was hoping you would have forgotten about that."

~*~*~@_@~*~*~ (CLOSE YOUR EYES CHILLENS…)

Sesshoumaru smiled wickedly at her and burred his face in her neck, sucking on her pulse. She moaned loudly and he only doubled his efforts. His hands gently traced over her breasts and down her stomach. He let his fingers trace her flat belly and thin hips. He traced down her right leg and brought his hand back up the underside of her thigh. He grinned and pulled back from her neck as he watched her reaction as his fingers gently traced over the pale skin of her thigh then over the small cotton barrier that rested between her legs. Her moan turned into a gasp as her eyes flew closed as he allowed his fingers to linger, running them over the damn material. He inhaled her aroma as he stroked the girl through the thin barrier. He could have taken her then but he didn't. He wanted to but he reframed. Despite her cries as he pulled away his hand, he crashed his lips back against hers. He slowly turned so he was on his back and then wrapped his arms around the girl and pulled her onto his chest. "Close your eyes and get some sleep Rin."

Rin groaned as the words left the demons mouth. He gently pushed her head against his chest as her body draped over him like a blanket. "Sesshoumaru…" she let her fingers trace his defined muscles on his chest, taking in all that was him. "I thought…you wanted to…."

~*~~*@_@~*~*~ (OKAY, ITS SAFE FOR NOW)

Sesshoumaru had both of his eyes closed, trying to control his urges when the girls voice reached out to him. He opened one eye to peer down at the confused girl. "I do Rin…and this is one way of having you. I want you with me, I want you by me. I don't want to live a day without you next to me. But I don't want you to be worn out for school…. i don't want you feeling regretful about anything done yet…. and I want you to rest."

Rin chewed on her lip and sighed. "Sesshoumaru, I would never regret us. Never!" she giggled as she nipped at the junction of his neck and shoulder. "I think I'll be okay if I miss my bedtime once."

Sesshoumaru leaned up and planted a firm kiss on her forehead, easing her back down to a resting state. She could drive him crazy with desire if she so chose to…but then she would also have to deal with the consequences. Sesshoumaru smiled as he kissed the girls head once more, then pulled himself a little higher on the bed so his neck was out of reach.. "Relax Rin, I understand that you would not regret us and nor would I. I want our first time though to be more then a quickie at one in the morning though."

Rin gasped as her eyes fell upon the clock. "Oh my god, when did it get so late?"

Sesshoumaru smiled as he felt the girl relax against him. "Get some sleep, Rin. You have school in the morning."

Rin giggled sleepily as she closed her eyes. "Do I have to?"

He didn't' justify her question with a response.

End flashback

 

Rin moaned under his attack and offered him a small sarcastic smile. "What happened to the no quickie rule?"

Sesshoumaru traced her neck with his lips then pulled back, glaring down at the girl. "Who said anything about a quickie?"

Rin's voice caught in her throat as his hand cupped her between her legs. She let out a dry rasp and moaned in response to his gentle touch. "Sesshy…come on, this isn't fair. We stopped last night so I could make it to school in the morning and I'm already late."

Sesshoumaru's smile widened. "So you'll be extra late." Sesshoumaru pulled back and gave her a quick grin. "Do you want to talk about fair, Rin? You left me naked in the bathroom…. after doing what you did…are we really going to talk about…hey!"

Rin knew the word would have set Sesshoumaru into a rant. It was long enough to indulge the boy so that she could quickly pull away and take off. Sesshoumaru was behind her in a second, grasping for the small girl. Rin grinned and grabbed the door handle. She opened it to find Kagome with her back to them, staring into the bathroom. Rin's eyes widened, as she knew she couldn't go forward cause of Kagome or backwards cause Sesshoumaru was two seconds away from barreling into her. She grinned wickedly and side stepped the boy who was just behind her. With a grunt, Sesshoumaru stumbled forwards and fell into Kagome, who nearly screamed in shock. Rin took the sudden distraction of her friend to run down from the lord's bedroom to her own, gently closing the door behind her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~~*

Kagome had never been so scared in her life. The boy behind her tripped on the rug right before he crashed down onto her back, effectively knocking both of them to the carpet and pinning her underneath him. "Hey!" Kagome tried to move but found it a feeble attempt. She heard a growl behind her and froze. Silver hair mixed with hers and for a moment she thought it was InuYasha playing tricks. She had half a mind to begin screaming at him until her face was blue when a familiar cold voice called out, "Miko, are you injured?"

Kagome's eyes narrowed she felt the offending brother pull himself off of her and she gasped as he grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled he to her feet. Kagome turned around and froze, her mouth slightly agape. "Uhh…." Her eyes widened at the sight before her.

Sesshoumaru was shaking his head, slightly befuddled by exactly how he landed on top of Kagome…she was not the one he wished to be on top of. Gladly, he had been able to…control…. his…desire…. so that his and Rin's tryst was not obvious.

Kagome had to use every ounce of self-control not to drool over the sight before her. The boy who stood before her was clothed in only a pair of gray boxers. His silver hair spilled over his shoulders hiding parts of his golden skin. Her eyes drifted over his chest in a very dream like manor. His muscles weren't like a bodybuilders…. but they suited him well. Well enough to make even her heart flutter. Very defined and sculpted, Kagome slowly understood why Rin saw him as a God. She licked her lips as her eyes returned to receive a very cocky gaze. "Yeah, I'm fine." She shook her head, trying to break the hypnotic trance over this boy. A shooting pain through her back helped reawaken her to reality. "What was that all about?"

Sesshoumaru glared at the girl, his expression dropping to return stoic and turned on his heels. "Try not to wake all of Tokyo with your exasperating screaming, wench."

Kagome gaped at the demon and called out, "you fell on me to tell me that? Like hell…. what really just happened?"

Sesshoumaru didn't respond as he walked back into his room. He was to busy plotting how exactly to extract his revenge on the girl who had eluded him. He slammed the door before Kagome could ask any more questions.

Kagome cringed at the wooden echo and turned to find Rin standing in the stairwell, smiling at her. Kagome looked baffled. "Where have you been?"

Rin tired not to let her smile show as she pointed up the steps. "I had to run up to talk to Miroku this morning after I woke up." she rubbed her foot into the carpet, her hair loose around her neck praying that the fresh marks Sesshoumaru had nipped onto her neck did not show. She wasn't ready to explain her and Sesshoumaru's relationship before she even knew what it was.

Kagome narrowed her eyes and sighed. "We're late Rin. Please tell me you have some clothes I can borrow?" she looked down at the day old clothes that she was wearing. "I don't want to wear these and I really don't want to wear Inuyashas."

Rin smiled at the girl, her lie passing without second thought, and grabbed Kagome by her hand. "Come on, hurry up, I'm sure I have something."

Kagome followed behind the girl, absolutely sure she was missing something.

~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

None of the three boys were in school that day; the girls had come to figure out by lunch. That left lunch pretty uneventful. Sango poked at her food as Rin squirmed in her chair. Kagome had been staring at Rin throughout every class, trying to figure out just what was going on. Rin finally sighed as loud as she could and glared at Kagome. If looks could kill, Kagome would have been in the seventh circle of hell. "What, what is it Kagome? Why do you gaze at me with the big eyes and the pleading expressions? What do you want from my life?"

Kagome smiled sweetly at the girl. "oh nothing…I just want to know what is going on, that's all. After all, you've been so shady lately Rin, it worries me."

Rin narrowed her eyes and barked back, "Shady? How so?"

Kagome bit her lip. She didn't want to push Rin into an answer, especially if it was something she didn't want to talk about. "last night…Rin….How long it took you to get out of the bathroom, its like you pulled me away from it. Then you seemed so out of it when I first told you about Diegosan…and not to mention the glazed over star crazed look you got in your eyes."

Rin gave Kagome her best pout. "Kagome, I did not rush out of the bathroom." A short gasp was heard from Sango, but Rin ignored it. "I just wanted to get to my room. Then, how did you expect me to react when you told me Diegosan might be dead? It's great, honest, but that leaves Naraku in charge. That's bad."

Kagome narrowed her eyes. "But it wasn't worry that I saw. Not to mention what the hell happened with Sesshoumaru? He just appeared…"

Rin sighed and tapped her foot, silently pleading for the bell to ring. "He's a demon, Kags, remember. Demons move fast."

Kagome rolled her eyes. "Duh…maybe you were oblivious to it but he was just about hugging you when he broke down your door."

Sango choked on the soda she had been sipping. "he was what?"

Rin sighed and fiddled with her books that were lying on the lunch table. "Sesshoumaru heard me gasp…he was probably passing by or something…and thought we were being attacked. He ran into the room, nearly taking the door off the hinge, and covered me from being hurt. When he realized there was no threat, he backed off." She twisted her fingers around the covers, tracing the colors refusing to look up at her friends. She didn't want them to see how bright red her face was. `god I hate lying to them…but I don't think they would be to happy to hear this. They would think he's taking advantage of me or something.'

Kagome stared from her friend's hidden face to the way she was twirling her fingers on her text book. "Rin…if he was trying to protect us, then why did he only cover you? he didn't come in prepared to battle, he just paraded in and took you in his arms." Kagome gasped and stared at Rin. "is there something between you two?"

Sango bit her lip, knowing something Kagome did not. Miroku had told her that he had tried to explain the whole situation to Sesshoumaru when he ran into him…but Sesshoumaru seemed to distant. Could it be….could Rin and Sesshoumaru… Sango sighed as the bell rang. "come on you two, if there is anything Rin wants to say, she will say it later."

Rin silently thanked the gods as the bell dismissed her from her persecution. She stood and grabbed her book bag. "there is nothing going on between us, Kagome, he's just really trying to be a good protector. You know, the way InuYasha tries to protect you."

Kagome scoffed as they walked out of the lunchroom, her eyes wide with disgust. "the only way InuYasha tried to protect me was by getting down my pants!"

Sango sighed and shook her head. The conversation died until they got to chorus.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Rin, are you ready to work on your Solo?"

Rin's head shot up as she stared at Kenchi, her eyes darting between Kagome and Sango. "Uhh….sure?" sure she had been practicing for the concert coming up, it was the first time that she would have a solo in a major concert. It had been Kagome's doing, actually, that got her to sing. Kenchi heard her rendition of Fields of Innocence© by Evanescence and loved it. He found a piano accompaniment to go along to it and had practiced it with her one a week every week. She stood slowly and gave Kagome a death stare. She slowly worked her way down the isle, to the piano at the front of the room. This would be the first time that she would have sung it in front of the class. It was a song that to her, described her life. She had heard it on the radio at Kagome's and it was over. Kagome had pressed her to sing it in rehearsal after school and it was done…. she had a solo. She didn't like having attention drawn to her, regardless of what anyone else thought. She actually hated it. She arrived at the piano and sighed. "All right, lets get this done."

Kenchi placed his hand on hers and gave her a worried stare. "Rin, is everything okay?"

Rin nodded once, her mouth suddenly very dry. "Lets just do this." Kenchi nodded and began the notes. The song always made Rin cry…just thinking about the truth behind the words ate away at her. She would always blink away the tears before her friend's saw, but today…would she have the strength to hold out in front of everyone? She sighed once, hearing her queue.

"I still remember the world

From the eyes of a child.

Slowly those feelings

Were clouded with what I know now."

Rin felt the tears brimming in her eyes as the soprano notes left her mouth. She wasn't sure anymore if it was the thought, the feelings, or the general being of the song that made her cry….but today, something else overtook her emotions.

"Where has my heart gone?

An uneven trade for the real world.

Oh I…I want to go back to

Believing in everything and knowing nothing at all."

The door clanked out in the hallway from the outside, Rin could hear it somehow. It was as if it called to her…laughing at her over her lack of freedom. She was stuck here, with all eyes on her. People's jaw had dropped at the sound of the girl's voice. She had been told once by her father she sounded like an Angel. She didn't believe him. `Halfway through, come on Rin…just get it done.'

"I still remember

The sun always warm on my back

Somehow it seems colder now."

She blinked away tears as she sadly sung out the words. Suddenly she fought back the urge to gasp. Leaning on the doorframe of the small room was her gold-eyed God. No one else saw him; they were all staring at the right side of the room. Kagome and Sango were completely oblivious as they gazed at her, wondering what she was thinking. Suddenly he was all that mattered. Rin felt her lips curl into a smile and her tears were gone. He was the only one in the room to her. She blinked once and stared Sesshoumaru dead in his eyes.

"Where has my heart gone?

Trapped in the eyes of a stranger.

Oh I…I want to go back to

Believing in everything."

Kagome listened to her friend's song with tears in her eyes. `poor Rin…this must really be hard for her. I never thought about what would happen if Diegosan died….i wonder if she's thinking about her dad…or what has happened? She seems so lost in thought…' her heart bled for her friend.

"Where has my heart gone?

An uneven trade for the real world?

Oh I…I want to go back to.

Believing in everything.

Oh where, where has my heart gone?

Trapped in the eyes of a stranger.

Oh I…I want to go back to.

Believing in everything."

Kenchi finished up the song with a beautiful melody of notes but all eyes were plastered on Rin. No one said a word when she was finished they simply gawked. Her voice had never been heard before today and now that it had been, people were awestruck. Rin didn't care what the others thought or what impact her song had on them; her eyes were set on what she wanted. "Excuse me." Rin stared at the floor trying to hide her smile as she brushed past everyone and ran up the steps towards the door, trying to escape their stares and get to the arms of the man who mattered.

Kagome stood as Rin ran past her. "Rin?" she followed the girls gaze but found nothing at the door. She gave Sango a worry glance as she slowly stood up. she turned to give Kenchi a small nod before taking off after her friend.

Rin bound into the hallway and gazed around. he was gone…there was no one else in the halls of the large school. She brought a hand to her cheek and stepped another foot out of the room. "Sesshoumaru?" two hands suddenly clasp down on her shoulders as she felt herself being pulled backwards and pushed against the cement wall. Sesshoumaru was in front of her, his hands resting on her shoulders. "God, don't scare me like that!"

Sesshoumaru gave her a grin and brushed some of her black hair out of her face. though his touch was gentle, his voice hardly wavered from its emotionless state, "then don't run blindly. You need to be a little more alert, Rin. God forbid if I had been…"

Rin's eyes hardened as she wrapped her arms around his waist. "Don't say his name…please."

Sesshoumaru blinked and his voice softened. "Rin…"

Rin shook her head slowly and stared up at the man who had her trapped in his arms against the wall. "Just kiss me, baka."

Sesshoumaru smiled and leaned down, tightly sealing his lips on hers.

Kagome picked that time to walk into the hallway. Her eyes immediately fell on the scene before her. She gulped and backed up a step. She held out a hand but didn't say anything. Realizing they didn't see her, she rolled her eyes and shook her head. With a quiet sigh, she let her hand drop to her side with a smile. She turned and went back into the room with a grin plastered on her face. She took her seat next to Sango and stared straight ahead.

Sango leaned over and gently punched Kagome's shoulder, slightly annoyed the Kagome was choosing to ignore her. "Is she okay? What's going on? How come that took so fast? Where's Rin?"

Kagome turned slowly to stare at the girl next to her then giggled. "Rin's fine…I don't think I've ever seen her so happy."

Sango stared in bewilderment at the girl before her. "Kagome, have you lost it? She was nearly in tears then suddenly ran out of here like a bat out of hell. You say she's fine? How is she fine? She sure as hell didn't look fine to me!"

Kagome grinned wider. "You didn't see her face when she was plastered against Sesshoumaru."

Sango gasped and backed her chair up a few feet. "No! You got to be kidding me? Her…with Sesshoumaru?"

Kagome nodded. "I was beginning to wonder. It answers a lot of my questions. I went looking for her this morning and couldn't find her. Then Sesshoumaru fell out of his door onto me and suddenly Rin was just there. Said she was talking to Miroku."

Sango's face dropped as her mouth hung open. "Wait…you think that she sleeping with him…oh." Sango's face flushed as Miroku's conversation played over in her mind. "Miroku said he ran into Sesshoumaru coming out of the bathroom with only a towel on…"

Kagome stared at her friend and narrowed her eyes. Thousands of questions were blazing through her mind but the most prominent demanded answers. "what time did this happen?"

Sango shrugged and seemed to do some calculations in her head. "probably like eleven…maybe eleven thirty last night?"

Kagome's eyes bugged open as she coughed out, "not long before that I had to nearly drag Rin out of the bathroom…she sounded like she was talking to someone…oh god!" Kagome suddenly felt horrible. "I think I broke up whatever they were doing…." A quick look of dismay crossed her face. "oh….Rin should not be doing that…not with him…not yet."

Sango stared at Kagome for a moment and sighed. "Well…. she is in charge of her life. Lets just make sure she's not rushing into anything. I mean, he's Sesshoumaru…she's Rin…. they don't really mix!"

Kagome gave her a wicked smile. "They seemed to mix pretty well together outside…at least their mouths did."

Sango laughed and shook her head. "I'll talk to her later. She'll spill if I tell her everything we have on them."

Kagome shrugged and sat back. "Let them tell us. I mean, I want to know the details…he is gorgeous…but I mean, he's just not …" `InuYasha.' She gasped as her mind finished her sentence then turned red when she noticed her friend came to the same conclusion. `No, I've had this debate. No InuYasha for me…' her mind flashed back to the thoughts of last night. How it felt to be next to him, how nice it was to wake up in his arms. `no, no, no….baka Kagome! He's only going to hurt you.' she sighed and stared at her friend, another question surfaced. "Sango?"

Sango turned and gave Kagome a small smile, "yeah?"

Kagome tapped her fingers on her pants, her eyes narrowing in suspicion. "Miroku wasn't in school today…when did you talk to him after eleven thirty last night?"

Sango's face flushed as her eyes widened. "i…well…that is….uhh."

Kagome raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. "Well now, who's keeping secrets?"

Sango held up both her hands in front of her body. "no, its not like that at all! I called to check on you guys since you didn't call me to tell me anything! You just disappeared."

Kagome gave her a very deadpanned look, "my ass…what are you two?"

Sango's blush gave way to anger. "me and the lecher are nothing at all! I would never go out with a guy with those kids of hands!"

Kagome clicked her tongue. "sure, Sango. so I take it as he's tried to grope you again since the restaurant last Friday?"

Sango nodded once and looked away from Kagome. "yes, he has. Many of times…you'll notice the slap marks on his face."

Kagome raised an eyebrow. "Actually, I spent most of yesterday with him and didn't notice anything." She shrugged her shoulders and looked away from the girl. "Keep your secrets, I'll figure it out sooner or later."

Sango opened her mouth to protest but was cut short by the bell. With a sigh, she stood up and grabbed her bag. "I have field hockey, I'll see you later."

Kagome grabbed her bag and gave Sango a smile. "You know I'm teasing you right? Your not mad at me?"

Sango gave her a reassuring smile. "I know…how are you getting home?"

Kagome thought for a moment. "Rin drove so I'll be going home with her."

Sango nodded and gave her a large smile. "Okay, Kagome. Call me tonight. I want to know more."

Kagome gave her friend a smile and they left the room. Rin and Sesshoumaru were nowhere to be seen. The two girls laughed as they departed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kagome was pissed. The sun had long set as the cheerleaders departed from practice, efficiently stranding Kagome at the school. Rin never showed to practice and Kagome made a mental note to bitch her out later for it. Now Kagome sat on the bench trying to get a hold of Sango, who was not picking up her phone. Football practice, once again minus their star player, was letting out. With an aggravated sigh, Kagome stood and walked towards the boys. She hardly knew any of them, let alone trusted them. "Hey…" Kagome's eyes fell upon a senior who she knew through acquaintances. `He'll do.' She walked up and tapped the older boy on the shoulder. "Dachi, Right?"

Dachi turned to see the junior behind him. a smile that Kagome didn't feel right about curled to his lips. "Kagome? Yeah…what's up?"

Kagome shifted on her feet, nervously. "I was wondering if it would be to much to ask for a lift home. My friend was supposed to take me home but I can't get through to her…or anyone for that matter."

Dachi ran a hand through his black hair and smiled a toothy grin. "Sure Kagome."

Kagome gasped as she noticed the bruises on his chin and cheek. "Dachi, what happened?" alarm filled her voice with an undertone of dread.

Dachi ran a hand over the bruises and shrugged it off. He just gave her a smile. "its football for a reason Kagome."

Kagome gave him a smile and nodded. "I'm just going to grab my stuff. Thank you, Dachi…thank you so much." She ran back to the bench to grab her stuff, dead still lingering in her mind. `Something isn't right…'

Dachi watched the girl run off and cracked his knuckles. Hiori was by his side the minute Kagome ran off leaning towards the boy. "Yo, ain't that Inuyasha's bitch?"

Dachi turned to his friend while grabbing his coat off the bleachers. "yeah, so it is." he flashed his friend a menacing smile as he ran his hands over his bruises. "That son of a bitch got off clean! I've been waiting for him to get back from suspension…"

Hiori seemed taken back. "What the fuck did the asshole do now?"

Dachi raised an eyebrow and turned to stare at him. "You didn't hear? Man, he cleaned the floor with Kouga. Apparently he made a bet about getting down Kagome's pants with him and Kouga told Kagome."

Hiori crossed his arms, watching the girl from across the field. "so what are you going to do?"

Dachi gave a very deep chuckle. "Give her a ride, of course."

Hiori turned slowly to stare at his friend. "Man, I don't know if you want to fuck with her…InuYasha was angry at the thought of it and he whaled out on us."

Dachi shrugged. "I'm not gonna rape the bitch. I'm not that cold now. Just mess with her head…maybe make her face look like mine. That should give him a clear message."

Hiori took a step away from the boy. No matter how it hurt to admit, he was afraid of the hanyou. "I don't know…"

Dachi elbowed the boy as Kagome walked over to them with her bag. "Again, Dachi, thank you and gomen."

Dachi laughed and offered the girl his arm. Cautiously she wrapped hers in it. "Don't apologize Kagome, its not your fault your friends left you here. My cars over this way...Hiori is gonna come with us, I drive him home all the time as well."

Kagome gave him a small wave and gasped as the boy began to stride off towards his car. She had a nagging feeling in her gut telling her to run and not look back. The feeling only increased as they got to his pickup. There was a thick tension in the silence that lingered between them, and that only added to Kagome's worries.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Miroku sat passively in the bleachers on the far side of the school by the soccer fields as Sango destroyed the opposing team. She was an unstoppable machine when given the chance. He grinned as he watched her wail the ball into the goal, nearly taking off the goalies head. That was it…she had scored the winning points, and all other five points that they had gained. The other girls bombarded Sango in a group hug before going into ear piecing screams of joy. Miroku made his way down to the field as Sango was walking off of it. She seemed almost shocked to see him there. He gave her a smile and held out a rose that he had picked up on his way over to the game. "You did wonderful."

Sango blushed and took the flower. "Houshi…I got to go with the team mates. Stay here!" she stared at him as she started to back up then turned and rejoined the team to have farewells to the other team and a basic pep talk from their coach. Sango's eyes never wavered from Miroku's form. After the meeting, she rushed to rejoin the boy. Silently they walked back to the gym together. "Houshi, why are you here?"

Miroku stopped mid step and sighed. "I came to see you kick some ass and support you while you did it."

Sango paused as well, her eyes glittering in the sun. "You're the first person to make time to come see any of my games since my parents." She bit back tears as she gave him a warm smile. "Thank you."

Miroku shrugged and offered her a similar smile. "No problem."

The two began to walk again, their eyes solidly concentrating on the ground. Sango looked at the boy next to her after a moment. "Why weren't you in school today?"

Miroku laughed then yawned. When he was done, he pointed to his mouth. "does that answer your question? I hardly got any sleep last night." He gave her a smile. "being on the phone until three AM doesn't sit well with me."

Sango laughed and rubbed her head. "I'm sorry about that. I didn't realize that I fell asleep. You should have just hung up."

Miroku's cheeks darkened as he fought to keep his voice calm. "well…it was the comforting to know that you were so close. It was reassuring…" he stopped before he said something he would regret.

Sango looked at the boy for a moment before digging into her pocket for her keys. "well…" she was almost sad when they reached their cars, which they parked on the side street of the school.

Miroku blush darker as he dug for confidence. "Sango…do you maybe want to come back to my place? We could rent a movie and…uhh…pizza?"

Sango smiled as her eyes lit up. "Miroku…" she couldn't believe she was getting giddy but it was there…she was laughing and flirting? `what has he done to me?' a week ago she would have slapped any guy that tired to ask her out just to keep her image but not Miroku…he was…well…. Sango gulped as all laughter gave was to frustration. She felt his hand firmly planted on her butt. She reared back and whacked the guy across the face, sending him back a few feet. "Hentia! God, Miroku!" she turned and quickly got into her car. With a growl, she started the car and took off before she let herself smile again.

Miroku laid on the floor for a moment before smiling and gently touching the handprint that was freshly engraved on his face. Slowly he shook his head as he stood and walked off towards his car. `She'll cave…I see it.' he shrugged as he got into the car. `I wonder if InuYasha is still playing Halo.'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As they reached the truck, the boys stopped. Dachi glared about the empty parking lot and slowly turned to gaze at Kagome. Kagome stopped as they did and realized that they were the last ones in the parking lot. She took a deep breath and looked up at Dachi. His eyes were not the warm ones she had found on the football field…he seemed malicious and evil. Kagome gulped as he dropped her arm.

Dachi reached out and put a hand on Kagome's cheek, then slowly ran it through her hair. "Well…. i think we're going to have to talk about your payment for a ride."

Kagome pulled away instantly from the boy but he tightened his grip on her shoulder. "Don't touch me! What the hell is the matter with you? let me go this instant!"

Dachi reached behind the bed of the truck and unlocked the flap. The door fell open leaving a very empty concealed spot. He grabbed the girl and slammed her back into he car. "Be nice, sweetheart, and I'll go easy. Unfortunately, this has little to do with you…your just a sweet piece of ass that I get to take my anger out on. No, my vendetta is against your boyfriend. He fucked up my face and my pride…"

Kagome's eyes widened as she remembered seeing InuYasha get into a fight the previous Friday. "No…no, we're not dating. He's been after me but I have nothing to do with him! He's a jerk!"

Dachi shook his head then roughly slapped Kagome. "Bitch…you think I'm gonna believe you?"

Hiori interrupted the older boy's dominations. He sounded rather worried. "uhh…Dachi?"

Dachi ran his hand down her face as he stared hatefully into her eyes, ignoring the other boy. "Its not only that Kagome…its you. You're the type of girl who wants it this way!"

"Dachi…"

Dachi groaned and called back over his shoulder, "not now!"

There was a small muffled yell that went unchecked by the senior as he slapped Kagome again. "Hiori, just guard the area. I think I've changed my mind…" He waited a moment before glancing over his shoulder. Hiori was nowhere to be found. With a sigh, he shook his head. "Stupid ass…probably took off being the pussy he is!" he raised his hand again, glancing over his shoulders and turned back to smack the girl once more. His hand ran into something that felt like steel. With a cry, he felt half of the bones in his hand instantly shatter upon contact with the material.

Kagome tried not to scream as she watched the boy behind her assaulter disappear into thin air. Her eyes were wide already; filled with hatred…but now they were filled with fear. She watched the older boy glance behind them, and then felt a hand on her shoulder. A body suddenly blocked her as Dachi turned with his swing. She grimaced as she heard his hand snap into three or four broken pieces. She stared out from behind the mane of silver hair that now clouded in front of her. Rin's Porsche parked not more then ten feet away and Kagome gulped…she suddenly felt bad for what the punishment this asshole was going to get dished.

Dachi fell to his knees cradling his broken hand. All he heard was, "my turn." Suddenly the back of a hand connected with his face, sending the boy sailing backwards fifty feet crashing into the pavement on his back. He heard his jaw snap under the pressure and blacked out sometime before he landed.

Kagome glanced into the bed of the truck to find an unconscious Hiori who seemed at the time to be in a better state then Dachi, though not by much. She stepped out from her savior and sighed. "Thank you, Sesshoumaru."

Sesshoumaru stared in disgust at the human he had struck before turning to gaze at Kagome. "Are you injured?"

Kagome winched as she ran her hand over her cheek. "I'll have a bruise but I'll be fine. You got here just in time."

Sesshoumaru nodded once before walking back to the car. "Come, Kagome, I'll take you home."

Kagome grabbed her bag and ran to the car. Jumping in, the two backed up and left. "If you don't mind, I think I would like to check on InuYasha. Have you seen him since you were home?"

Sesshoumaru nodded once. "The baka has been playing video games all day. He's fine."

Kagome sighed and sat back. A smile crawled onto her lips though she was still shaking from her encounter. "Sesshoumaru…. do you know why Rin was not at practice?"

Sesshoumaru glared at the girl out from the corner of his eyes. "Don't play games with me wench. Ask me what you wan to know. I don't make small talk."

Kagome groaned and frowned. "What's up with you and Rin? Are you two sleeping together?"

Sesshoumaru returned his gaze to the road. "To me, that is none of your business. If Rin wishes to disclose it, that is up to her."

Kagome huffed and crossed her arms. "Man, your no fun!"

Sesshoumaru let a snide smile cross his face for a second before burying it under his blank expression. He wanted to be angry about what he walked in on. If he had been any slower, if Rin hadn't remembered to pick up Kagome then Kagome could have been facing a long ordeal. But he would leave the ranting anger for his brother when they got home. InuYasha was already pissed that Rin forgot to get Kagome…he'd be blistering when he found out Kagome had been attacked. He tightened his hands on the wheel. `great, Rin is going to feel guilty about this too.' He let out a deep sigh as they pulled up in their driveway. He sat for a moment behind the wheel, contemplating what to do. "Rin will feel guilty."

Kagome turned to stare at the boy. "What?"

Sesshoumaru repeated without looking at her, "Rin is going to feel like this is her fault."

Kagome slowly nodded, understanding what the demon was saying. "I don't want to see her suffer more…. but I'm going to bruise, Sesshoumaru. I can't hide that or their scents from InuYasha."

Sesshoumaru nodded once then sighed. "I'll bring my baka brother upstairs to his room, just go straight there. Maybe we can go about this without telling Rin."

Kagome nodded and two got out of the car and went inside.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

InuYasha sat in front of the large screen television downstairs, intently watching the figures on the television. "Man, this game needs demons…I want claws and teeth. Let me go all out that way!" he growled as he sniped off three other plays rather quickly, earning his team the win. Throwing the control at the television he called into the headset on his ear, "you all need to bow to me! get on your knees…"

Sesshoumaru slammed the door as he entered the basement and cleared his throat. "InuYasha, don't finish that statement."

InuYasha glared behind him and growled. "fuck you Sesshoumaru. I'll do what I damn well please."

Sesshoumaru clicked his teeth before walking in front of the injured teen and powering off the X-Box. "get up, we need to talk."

InuYasha glared at the boy in front of him before pulling a cigarette from behind his ear. He whipped out a lighter and took a deep drag. "Shoot, bastard!"

Sesshoumaru grimaced at the boy then turned on his heels. "Upstairs away from prying ears."

InuYasha narrowed his eyes but followed behind the boy reluctantly. "what fuckin pryin ears? There's no one here!" They marched up to the third story of the mansion in silence. He paused outside of Inuyasha's room. "What the fuck do you want bastard? My room is a fuckin pigsty I know that! If your gonna try to bitch about that…"

Sesshoumaru growled deeply to shut the boy up. "I picked up your bitch from school…"

Inuyasha's eyes widened as he stared at his brother. Pushing by him, he stormed into his room. Kagome was sitting on his bed, watching the television. He stared at her for a long moment, his body absorbing what he saw. She seemed to be okay but the scent of fear drenched her clothes. She seemed calm but her scent told him other wise. She was scared. He took a step towards her before his eyes narrowed on the darkening bruises on her cheek. Her eyes met his and were instantly filled with tears. He took one giant bound and was next to her, sitting on the bed. He pulled her off the bed and plopped her onto his lap, curling her into him. A protective growl echoed from the back of his throat as he threateningly called out to Sesshoumaru, "what happened?"

Sesshoumaru blinked slowly and shook his head. "Ask the miko, I just did the clean up." he turned and closed the door behind the two.

As soon as the door was closed, InuYasha placed a finger on the bruise, gently tracing it. `I wasn't there to protect her…she risked her life to save me and I couldn't protect her cause I was to fuckin busy playin video games.' he had to fight to find his voice. The tone of it startled him when he finally was able to get out words. He sounded so much older, so worried, and so concerned. Though the rage blistered beneath his skin, he managed to calmly ask her, "What happened?"

Kagome glanced up to meet his eyes, tears flowing over her cheeks. "I'm fine…honestly. Just shaken up, I guess you could say. uhh….i forgot to find a ride home from school after practice…"

"lying…" His eyes narrowed as he stared at her. `why is she lying to me about this? Who is she protecting?' anger began to fester in his eyes.

Kagome chewed on her lip before slowly answering, "InuYasha….i…"

"Princess, don't fuckin lie to me." his tone was filled with anger now.

Kagome sighed, her eyes falling to the floor. "I don't want to lie to you but you'll get angry. Look, Rin left school early with Sesshoumaru and forgot to come get me. I don't want to blame her, it's really not her fault. She's just…"

InuYasha raised an eyebrow and stared at her. He was trying to hard to contain his anger…he was trying. "Why did Rin leave with Sesshoumaru?"

Kagome looked up at the boy whose chest she was crushed against. Suddenly she felt very comfortable. "uh…hello? You're a hanyou and you can't smell it?"

InuYasha creased his brows then widened his eyes. Two things hit him at the exact same time. One was the fact that Rin did smell a hell of a lot like the bastard…the other was that Kagome just called him out on being half demon. He wasn't sure which subject to address first. "First off, I am not…"

Kagome stared at him and began to struggle to get out of his arms. "Let me go…If you don't want me to lie to you, don't lie to me. I'm serious." She sniffed up her tears and wiped her cheeks.

InuYasha swallowed hard. Without much thought, he pushed her hands away from her face and wiped away her tears with his fingers. "You know? You know I'm a half demon and your okay with it?"

Kagome shrugged and muttered, "yeah, its no big deal really. But…uhh…can you put me back on the bed now? I'm okay…"

InuYasha forwent the political debate on his state of being. `no girl has ever been okay with who I really am…no one has been. she…she accepts me like its no big deal.' He pushed on to the more important manners. "Kagome, what happened after school?" he tightened his grasp on her and gave her an `go ahead and try' glare.

Kagome sighed and stopped struggling. "Well, we had cheerleading practice and afterwards, I realized I didn't have a ride home. I tried calling everyone but no one picked up. so I resorted to asking a senior I knew.." Dachi's words rang in her ears as she thought back shuddering. `"Unfortunately, this has little to do with you…your just a sweet piece of ass that I get to take my anger out on. No, my vendetta is against your boyfriend. He fucked up my face and my pride…"'

InuYasha felt a growl building in his throat. He sniffed Kagome nonchalantly but her scent was still pure, she was at least safe in those aspects. "Who was this senior?

Kagome wiggled her toes and sighed. "A guy who I met through Eri. He seemed nice enough then. He told me he would give me a ride home then when we got to his car, he went postal. He was gonna…. he wanted to…" Kagome closed her eyes as she felt Inuyasha's arms tighten around her. "He said he had a vendetta against you, said you messed up his face…"

Inuyasha's ears twitched under the bandana he wore as he glared at her, worry etching his face. "Against me? What was this guys name?"

Kagome sighed. "His name is Dachi…"

InuYasha swore as loud as he could. He nearly jumped to his feet until he remembered that he had Kagome in his lap. "Son of a bitch! I warned him…all of them…to stay away from you! I told him…"

Kagome gasped as she found Inuyasha's amber eyes through the mess of silver bangs that cluttered his face. Anger pulled at her voice. "Warned them to stay away from me? What the hell does that mean?"

InuYasha winched as she yelled. "Calm down, princess, I just tried to get them to understand the fact that…well…. they were commenting about things that no guy should." He avoided looking her in the eyes. He didn't want to ever have to tell her what they said…she would laugh at the prude part but the thought of half the football team threatening to. …InuYasha clenched his jaw so hard he could taste blood.

Kagome pulled at his arms as she tried to free herself. "What were they saying and who do you think you are trying to protect me?"

InuYasha shot up like a rocket and dropped Kagome unceremoniously on the bed. "They were saying that you were a prude but they would break you of that cause they share the bus with you….take that as you will. So I decked the bastard that said it. Sorry Kagome, if it bothers you that I stood up for you but I think you'll appreciate it when your not being raped by jocks!" he let out a sigh of frustration and added a little softer, "I will always protect you Kagome, I swear it."

Kagome's face softened as she stared up at the fuming hanyou. "InuYasha…"

InuYasha was livid. He couldn't her as he paced back and forth. "Kagome, he would have…I'll kill him. Plain and simple…he's a dead man!"

Kagome sat up as she stared at him. "InuYasha?"

A growl escaped the boy's throat. "I can't believe he…god, didn't I kick his ass hard enough to get it through his mind not to touch you?"

Kagome reached out and grabbed the boy's hand. "InuYasha."

The boy turned, jolting back into reality as her flesh met his. He opened his mouth to continue ranting but couldn't.

Kagome wrapped her arms around the hanyou's waist and pushed her head into his stomach gently. "Thank you…no one has ever stood up for me besides Sango…I don't know what would have happened if you didn't tell them…."

InuYasha gawked down at the girl who was wrapped around him. Through his tee shirt he could feel her breath and it gave him goose bumps. He shivered as he reached down and ran a hand through her hair. "Kagome…I will protect you and I'm sorry…" he sighed as he pried her hands away from him. He dropped onto the bed next to her and took her hand in his. "I'm sorry Kagome…I never meant for him to come after you. I never thought he would have."

Kagome frowned and sat up next to him. "Its not your fault, InuYasha. I shouldn't have asked someone I hardly knew for a ride home, it was stupid. I should have learned after watching what Rin went through to trust someone I don't know." With a sigh she shrugged, "I don't think he'll be hurting anyone any time soon though. Sesshoumaru nearly took the kids jaw off."

InuYasha smirked and leaned over, draping an arm over her shoulders. "Glad to know that bastard came in good use for something." He carefully ran a finger over her cheeks. "Are you okay, Kagome?"

Kagome gave him a small smile. "I'll be fine. What about you, are you feeling okay?"

~*~*~*@_@~*~*~* (OKAY, CLOSE EM AGAIN CHILLINS!)

InuYasha nodded firmly and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm nearly healed. It still hurts to walk but its not like I was impaled or anything." With a grin, InuYasha threw his weight backwards, pulling Kagome with him. The two laid there staring at the ceiling for a moment before InuYasha rolled over, positioning himself over Kagome. He stared down at the beauty beneath him and gave her a cocky smile. Leaning down, he captured her lips between his. Gently he kissed her as his fingers worked their way through her hair. He deepened the kiss as she moaned into his mouth. Running his tongue over her lips, he then plunged it deep into her mouth, taking in all of her tastes. He felt her wrap her arms around him as he ran one hand down her neck. He pulled back to kiss her cheeks, tenderly tracing the bruises with his lips. He then trailed his lips down her neck as his hand gently kneaded her breasts through her shirt. He kissed and sucked on her neck as he continued his hand downward. He then brought his hand up under her shirt and ran it over the flat skin of her stomach. He traced her ribs under his fingers then moved up until his fingers lay on the top of her breasts. He grinned at the girl as he brandished one claw and sliced thought the connecting material between the two cups. Kagome sounded like she wanted to yell at him yet instead arched her back under him as his fingers gently stroked her exposed flesh, running his fingers over her right nipple. He gently traced the small bud with the flat of his finger before gently rolling it between his thumb and index finger. A sharp hiss of pleasure erupted from Kagome as her eyes met his. He pulled back from the kiss as he continued to torment her. Switching to the other side, he gave her left breast the same treatment while she writhed under him in pleasure.

Kagome shot up a hand and grabbed the black bandana that rested over his ears and pulled it off his head in a clean sweep. His eyes widened and for a moment, Kagome feared he was going to pull away. Her fingers then found their way through his hair to one ear, gently rubbing it. He moaned under her touch and kissed her again. Pinching her left nipple, Kagome gasped and InuYasha took the diversion to shove his tongue into her mouth. After indulging in her taste, InuYasha pulled at Kagome's top, breaking the kiss to pull it over her head. He used his claws to shred the rest of her bra off of her body. He stared down at her in awe as a grin spread over his face. He placed his hands on her stomach as he brought his lips onto her neck. Trailing kisses down her body, he sucked greedily on the sensitive spot he had found so long ago, earning another session of Kagome twisting under him in pleasure. He then trailed his lips down her chest to her aching breast. He flicked her nipple with his tongue, making Kagome hiss out in bliss. He then took the small bud in his mouth, gently sucking on it. His hands gently slid down her stomach to her hips as he rolled his tongue around the nipple, cautiously nipping at the flesh. His fingers slowly pulled at the button of the jeans until he felt them release in slack. He unzipped the jeans and brought his hand down the front of them. he let his fingers slowly trace over her folds through the damp cotton material. "So, my bitch likes this?"

Kagome's head spun as she felt his hands gently trace her. She heard his words and her mind wanted her to verbally bitch smack him for the comment but her body would not respond. It would not allow her to drive away this great source of pleasure. She moaned in response earning a very sexy grin from the very sexy boy above her. He crashed his lips against hers as his finger pushed its way past the cotton barrier and gently stroked her in the most sensitive of spots. Kagome nearly exploded on the spot as he ran his finger down her slit from top to bottom, then gently prodded its way inside of her. she threw her head back against the bed as he let his finger travel deeper into her body. He started gently pumping it in and out of her as his other hand fondled her breasts. "is this what you want Princess?":

Kagome moaned hearing his voice and hated herself for it. `How can this boy get such different reactions from me? I want to smack that grin off his face but he feels so good. Why can't he just be the good guy I know he is?' leaning up, she brought her lips to his. "Shut up baka and do this right!" she pushed her lips against his.

InuYasha grinned as Kagome brought her mouth to his. `That's my girl.' He shoved his tongue into her mouth as he ran his finger over her clit, earning a very loud moan from the girl. He continued stroking the girl using the tip of his claw gently against the overly sensitive bundle of nerves. Her back arched as she moaned louder as he sped up the circular motion. "That's it Kagome, just relax."

Kagome could feel her body wanting to release…. needing to release. Her mouth went dry as he slowed down his motions. She bucked her hips against his hand as he stopped the motion all together. She glared up into his eyes in confusion as he stared down at her devilishly. He ran his fingers gently over the skin as Kagome groaned then plunged one finger into her, pumping it back and forth. She met him with the thrusts, her hips slowly circling the rhythm. He smirked as he added another finger, enjoying the feeling of her squirming under him. `She so deserves it for this morning. I really hope she doesn't think I forgot that…' his eyes shined as she thrust herself once more against his fingers. He could tell she was close…. she was beginning to sweat and her body jerked at the slightest of touches. She pushed herself against his hand and let out a very loud groan. "InuYasha…I'm…oh god…"

InuYasha pulled his fingers from the girl as she reached her peak and watched her with a very sadistic smirk. Her eyes shot open as she was stopped within a few seconds of an amazing orgasm. Her breath was ridged and sounded almost like she was panting. She glared at him in confusion. He leaned down and kissed the side of her neck, gently running his finger over his clit. Her body bucked beneath him as he brought her near to her orgasm again. As she would begin to moan, he would stop his motions all together and stare at her. She cried out in frustration as he held her at bay, refusing to let her finish. After three times of bringing her to the brink then letting her down, he leaned closer to her ear. "How does it feel to want?" he pulled back and gave her a cocky smile then stood up.

~*~*~@_@~*~*~ (OPEN EM UP AND BE LOST TO THE STORY.)

Kagome was dumbstruck. `oh god…that BASTARD!' she tried to sit up but her body was not functioning. "InuYasha?"

InuYasha walked over to his dresser and pulled out a cigarette. Lighting it up, he stared at Kagome. "What's the matter princess? To mighty to do it yourself?"

Kagome stared at the boy before her in a whirlwind of emotion. Her jaw hung open slightly as she stared at him in disgust. "You…we…."

InuYasha leaned against the wood and cocked an eyebrow at her. "I told you, bitch, that I would get you back."

Kagome fought back the tears in her eyes, forcing herself to sit up. She buttoned her jeans and pulled her shirt over her head. "Is that all this was to you? Payback?"

InuYasha shrugged and gave her a smirk. "What was this morning then to you?"

Kagome stared at the boy before her. "I can't believe you…" a tear rolled down her cheek as she shook her head. "I let you do all of this…touch me in these ways…and you never cared. You just wanted to get me back for something so stupid."

InuYasha smelt the tears before they actually fell and knew he went to far. `god damn me and my fuckin mouth!' he sighed as he pulled the cigarette from his mouth. Putting it out on his forearm, he took a step towards the girl. "i…"

Kagome pulled away from InuYasha, tears now flowing down her cheeks. "I don't know who you fucking think you are but don't ever touch me again…don't ever look at me again….God…" she made an attempt to run from the room.

Inuyasha's heart was pounding as her words drilled holes in his soul. `What have I done? Baka, baka, baka!' he held out an arm and wrapped it around Kagome's waist and pulled her flush into his chest. "I'm sorry Kagome…I'm sorry."

Kagome chocked back on tears, hearing his words that echoed like an avalanche in her ears. She pounded her fists into his shoulders, trying to pull back from him. "let me go, I'd rather die then let you touch me."

The words hurt. If they could have cut, InuYasha would have bled to death. Something broke inside of his chest as he held onto the girl, listening to her wail. "Kagome." The voice didn't even sound like his own. It sounded so distant, so different.

Kagome let out a sob and her knees gave out, sending her weight into Inuyasha's arms. She buried her face in him as tears streamed her face. "Why…"

InuYasha shook his head slowly. "Cause I'm an asshole I guess…Kagome, I don't think before I open my mouth. I don't think my actions through. I never planned on letting tonight go to where it did…I never wanted it to be like this. God, I would have hung myself first before thinking that I could…" he nuzzled his face into her hair. `I almost did it again…I'll be lucky if she'll talk to me in the morning at this point. I almost lost her again because of my stupid mouth.' He would never admit it but at that moment as his knees gave out and the two collapsed onto the floor together, a tear fell from his eye as well. He rocked the girl back and forth, hushing her quietly. "I'm sorry…I'm so sorry…"

Kagome didn't want to believe him…she wanted to hurt him. How dare he touch her like that all in the name of vengeance? She wanted to yell at him more, rip him a new one for all of this. But she couldn't. Maybe because she felt his tears on her neck, maybe because all he could manage to say was that he was sorry. She didn't want to forgive him a second time. She didn't want to allow him to hurt her again. with a sigh, she closed her eyes. "I'll yell at you more in the morning, can we go to sleep now?"

InuYasha gazed down at the girl in sheer astonishment. `how many times am I going to break her heart before she walks out on me?' something from deep within his body gave way at that point…it felt like a dam broke. Suddenly all he wanted to do was hold her…tell her how much he cared about her. All he wanted to do was be with her. Gathering the girl in his arms, he pulled himself to the bed. He laid her down then climbed in next to her. "Kagome…"

Kagome turned to gaze at the boy, her eyes red and puffy. She stared into his golden orbs for a moment, trying to decide how she wanted to answer. "yes?"

InuYasha ran a finger gently under her eyes, wiping away the spilt tears. He gently stroked her cheek as he fell into her eyes. "I'm sorry…I never meant to do that. I was…angry…unjustifiably angry from this morning. No one has ever done anything like that to me before…no girl has ever led me on. I guess I know what it is like to be on the other side of the table now." he looked at the most beautiful creature he had ever seen lying before him and gave her a sad smile. He didn't know what else to say.

Kagome placed her head on his chest, closing her eyes. Her voice was airy and full of sleep. "InuYasha?"

InuYasha rolled over on one shoulder and gazed at her. "Yeah?"

"If you ever do that again, I'll rip your dick off."

Inuyasha's eyes opened with her threat then he smiled. Gently kissing her on the forehead, he closed his eyes. "I love you too, Kagome."

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I know, I know, angst, drama and all the other crap in between. But it got one very important phrase on the table. Amazing what an `I love you' can do to a character.