InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The curse of the dragon ❯ Night Games ( Chapter 36 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~<>~ Curse of the Dragon ~<>~

 

~<>~ Chapter 36 ~<>~ Night Games

 

-warning: acidic content and strong amounts of it. a lot of talk and of course our horny little couple. This is what happens when I get REALLY bored and D-man makes me open radio city. Grr. Read responsibly.

~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~**~*~

InuYasha burst through the doors of the hut before beginning to pace back and forth again, his eyes filled with annoyance. Rin followed behind him and sat down on her cot, her eyes downcast. From the side Sango, who had just been jolted awake by the hanyou's rude entrance, watched in curiosity as he paced back and forth. "That bad huh?" she managed to ask in a drowsy voice.

Rin flashed her an apologetic smile then frowned. "Yeah, it's not good. Karron…"

InuYasha turned on his heels and glowered at Sango. Finishing Rin's sentence, he quickly concluded, "the slut has been setting Souta up from day one. She has been sleeping with Naraku as well…so there goes our fucking alibi. Just when I really thought things might be okay…."

Sesshoumaru pushed through the front door as soon as InuYasha finished his sentence and pushed past his brother. Standing in front of Rin, he held down his hand to her. "we need to talk."

Rin blinked then took his hand tentatively. "Is everything okay?"

Sesshoumaru helped her stand from the cot and began to walk from the hut, pulling her behind him. "No."

Kagome brushed past them as the two left the hut and stared behind her. She gulped then walked two more steps to InuYasha and hugged him. "I missed you."

InuYasha frowned and returned the gesture with a simple, "keh."

Kagome pulled back after a moment and pulled the two devices from her pocket. "Okay, I got the recorders and both already have tapes. I've been thinking though…after we have someone plant the mini recorder, we're going to need Naraku to admit to killing his father in a matter of a half hour. That means that we need someone who he would not expect to show up, who knows that he did it."

Miroku sat up and frowned. He rubbed Sango's shoulder with his good arm and stared at Kagome. "That's going to be tuff…. I mean…its Naraku. We can't parade in there and expect him to admit it. He'd know we're up to something. We can't send Rin in there because he would never let her leave. We need someone who he wouldn't expect…someone that he would be taken back by knowing."

Sango frowned and tapped her fingers against the cot's metal frame. "What about me? I mean, its not like we talk that much…if he tired anything I could take him easily…."

Kagome shook her head. "No…you're right but I couldn't ask you to do it. I'm going to have someone plant the device then I'm going in."

InuYasha wrapped one arm around her shoulders and pulled her into his chest. "The hell you are. I'm not letting you near him! You must be out of your damned mind wench to even consider doing that!"

Kagome fought with the hanyou's grasp to eventually relent and put her head to his chest. "What else can we do? Neither you nor your brother can just waltz in there…you won't let me, I won't let Rin or Sango and Miroku's always about to pass out so he can't either…what then?"

Miroku sighed and shrugged, "I'll do it…I mean, what more can I lose?"

Sango pinned him with a deadly glare as she sneered, "the hell you will."
InuYasha shook his head and rubbed his eyes. "Look, I really don't want to think about this right now. I just want to get some decent sleep."

Miroku raised an eyebrow and gave him a lecherous smirk, "cause I'm sure you didn't last night."

InuYasha glowered at the boy and growled, "sleeping in a car isn't easy."

Miroku's grin only widened, "neither is screwing."

Kagome's face turned beet red as she blinked once at the boy, "we did not…do that…in the back of my car!"

Miroku gave her a doubtful look and rolled his eyes, "cause I believe that."

InuYasha threw a hand at the boy and rolled his eyes, "sorry if you don't believe us but its true. I'm not like you monk, I don't need to get off every second of the day." He gave Sango an apologetic smile, "which to you I am sorry for." His gaze traveled back to Miroku, "fuckin lecher."

Miroku put his right hand to his chest and gave InuYasha a hurt look. "Why, InuYasha, I'm hurt…how can you look at me at such a tainted angle. I have never given you reason to believe that! Now my dear Sango on the other hand…" he gave her a wide smile and let his other hand travel to her ass, which was a couple feet from his side. He grinned as his hand made contact with her.

Sango opened her mouth to object to his words when she felt his hand on her butt. With a growl, she turned and bonked the boy over his head with her left hand. "Hentai!"

InuYasha shook his head and sighed. "You'll never learn Miroku." He turned and took Kagome's hand in his. "Come on, princess, I'm tired and want to get some sleep."

Kagome pulled away from InuYasha and pointed at him. "You need to take a shower…you've yet to today and after getting all mad and sweaty…you need to."

InuYasha couldn't help the arrogant smirk that surfaced on his lips after the words left her mouth. Pulling her closer to him he stared down at her. "Yes, I did take a shower…remember?" he raised an eyebrow and let the grin grow. "Unless you don't remember then I can remind you," he leaned down and kissed the side of her neck.

Miroku rubbed the back of his head and gave them a slightly lopsided grin. "Now who's the pervert?"

InuYasha pulled back and stared deadpanned at Miroku. "It's not like I'm lying…." He looked down at Kagome as he playfully nipped at her ear, "and this time your mother won't interrupt us."

Sango gasped and Miroku let his jaw fall open as they both stared at the couple. Sango couldn't manage the words but Miroku quickly retorted, "wait…back up…mother interrupting? What, per say, did Kagome's mother interrupt and when was this?"

Kagome tried to pull away from the boy but realizing it was futile she buried her red face in his chest. "I don't want to talk about it…"

InuYasha kissed the top of her head and glared at Miroku, "I'm sure you can put one and one together, boy."

Miroku smirked and let out a small laugh, "what is it with you and water?"

InuYasha shrugged and picked up Kagome and threw her over his shoulder, despite her startled cry. "Lets just say it's a calling…and speaking of the devil…" he nodded once at Miroku and Sango then turned on his heels, stalking off towards the bathroom.

Miroku made a face and glared at the two, "oh come on, not with us here!"

InuYasha turned at the doorway and shrugged, "then don't be here."

Kagome groaned and pounded gently against Inuyasha's lower back with her hands. "Put me down…put me down now!"

InuYasha laughed and put her down in front of the bathroom. "Have it your way, princess. I am, however, taking your idea of taking a shower." He walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

Kagome could feel her face burning intense shades of red that covered her cheeks as she turned slowly to look at the other two across the room who were staring at her not blinking. She gave them an apologetic grin and shrugged. "What?"

Sango tapped her foot on the wooden floor and glowered at the girl. "You have some esssplainin' to do."

Miroku grinned wildly and winked at Kagome, "oh I think I understand completely."

Kagome wanted to die there on the spot as her friends just stared. She grimaced and looked to the floor. "It's not like that…"

Sango raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. "Uh huh…something tells me it is just like that. You two are bad! Your mom, Kagome? Gods, she must have flipped!"

Kagome blushed and looked around the room, trying to advert her gaze. "Yeah, mostly…it's not like she walked in on…well…you know…"

Miroku smiled at her obvious discomfort and tilted his head. "No, Kagome, we don't know…I think you need to elaborate."

Kagome put her head into her hands and sighed heavily. "I don't think I do. Use your imagination…then stick my mom banging on the door after hearing…" she bit her lips and shook her head. "Just leave it alone…"

Sango crossed her arms and gave Kagome a grin. "Why, Kagome, I never knew that color red existed…what do you call it?"

Kagome balled her hands into fists and glowered at the two in front of her. She clenched her jaw and was about to start yelling when the bathroom door opened slightly, and a hand reached out, wrapped around her wrist and hauled her into the enclosed room. With a yelp, she disappeared from the other two's sight.

Miroku raised and eyebrow and let his eyes wander to the girl on his right. "Well…" Sango glared at the boy next to her, nonverbally daring him to say something. Miroku swallowed down the lump in his throat and coughed into his hand. "Well then…" he coughed again and laid down on the bed. "Right…"

Sango grinned and laid her head on his shoulder. "They better not make to much noise…."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*

Sesshoumaru pulled Rin back to Kagome's car and sat her on the hood. He paced back and forth in front of her for a moment then sighed, rubbing his face with a hand. "Rin…why didn't you tell me about the rumors?"

Rin licked her lips slowly and looked to the ground. "I didn't want you getting upset…its just words Sesshoumaru…you know the saying…"

Sesshoumaru growled and put his two hands on either side of her small body. "Rin…it is a big deal! Words can do more damage then any weapon. You know this…look how you reacted to Naraku's words…he nearly destroyed you without touching you. Words are dangerous weapon, Rin, very dangerous weapons. I wish you had told me…"

Rin muttered an apology as she continued to stare at the paint on Kagome's car.

Sesshoumaru shifted his weight to rely on one arm as he used his other hand to cup her chin. Lifting her face to stare into his eyes, he let once finger trace her cheek. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Rin pulled her knees to her chest and blinked once, looking into his eyes. "I don't know…I didn't want you getting upset…"

Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow and leaned closer to her. "Stop lying to me Rin…why didn't you tell me?"

Rin gulped and tried to pull back. When she moved, Sesshoumaru grabbed her chin to hold her close to him. "Let me go…I want to go in."

Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes and backed up a little to stare down at her, letting go of her chin. "Cut the shit, why didn't you tell me?"

Rin blinked at his tone that now sounded so annoyed…so cold. She could feel tears filling her eyes as she looked back to her feet, "I don't know…I didn't want you thinking less of me…I didn't want you thinking I was weak to let them get to me…"

Sesshoumaru let out a small sigh and leaned in, gently running one hand down her cheek. "Rin, look at me."

Rin looked up and met his compassionate gaze and gave him a weak smile. "I guess I'm just a baka…"

Sesshoumaru closed his eyes and shook his head. He leaned in and put his forehead against hers. "No Rin, you're not a baka. You're hurt…you're in pain…at no point, Rin, never, would I think that you were weak for being hurt by Naraku. He's vile Rin…he deserves a fate worse then death. How can you think I would think…?" he shook his head and kissed her on the lips. Pulling back, he gave her a small smile, "Rin, I would never think you weak. Never. You're the strongest person I know…and I mean that."

Rin gave him a smile and let her legs fall from her chest as she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Sesshoumaru. "I'm sorry…I should have told you…."

Sesshoumaru cradled the girl against his chest and buried his face in her hair. Taking a deep breath, he called without moving his head from her hair. "please never leave me alone with Kagome again…please for the love of god, don't leave me alone with her. She doesn't shut up!"

Rin giggled and tightened her hold around the demon's chest. "I'll try."

Sesshoumaru brought his hand down and tilted her head up to look at him. "Don't try…do." he leaned down and clamped his lips over hers, kissing her passionately. He loosened her grasp on his chest and pushed her down onto the hood of the car. Putting his hands on either side of her, he leaned over and kissed her again, pinning her between his chest and the metal beneath her. He brought one hand to her hair and tangled his fingers in it as he kissed her, his other hand cupping her cheek. He licked her lips begging for entrance to her mouth, which with a moan, she granted him. Sesshoumaru let his tongue dip into her mouth as his hand traveled down her neck to her shoulder. He worked at the buttons on her coat and pulled it away from her as he let her sit up to do the same for him. Caught in the moment, the two fought at their clothing, as they tasted each other and lived for the kiss that had ignited their blood. Sesshoumaru broke the kiss to pull Rin's shirt up over her head and let his lips dip to her neck. He began to suckle the soft flesh by her pulse, letting his tongue dart over the flesh then taking it back into his lips. She moaned and thrust her hips against his as his hand dipped to her pants. Pulling the button loose, he let his fingers plunge below the waistband of her thong and tease her over her most sensitive part of her body. Rin thrust against his fingers as he let one slip inside of her and resealed her mouth over his. With a loud moan, she threw her head back in pleasure as he traced her clit with another finger. She let her hands go to his pants and pulled the top button free as he kissed her forcefully. He pulled back and worked his hand free of her pants. "I want you now…" Rin nodded in silent agreement and leaned her head to the side as his lips grazed her neck again, slowly torturing her. His slid one hand around her back and lifted her from the car to holding her against his chest. His other hand worked at her ridding her of her pants. "Fuck Rin…why can't you be like Kagome and wear a skirt?" he pulled the pants off of her as his tongue traced her collarbone.

Still being held against his body, Rin thrust her hips forwards and grinded into his hardened cock. Hearing him groan, she did it again with more force. "A skirt would make this to easy…"

Sesshoumaru grinned wickedly at her and dropped her onto the car as his hands went for his pants. That's when he committed two fatal mistakes. Mistake number one; dropping his girlfriend onto the car's hood. The car alarm of Kagome's Mercedes-Benz blared underneath the two as soon as Rin connected with the surface. Sesshoumaru's eyes widened as he let out a rather deep growl. "Son of a bitch!" He instantly fixed his pants, leaving his shirt and coat on the floor as his hands went to his ears to try to block out the infernal racket. Mistake number two; letting his girlfriend sit on another's car only in underwear. The door to the hut flew open as Sango ran out to see who was messing with her friend's car. Her eyes widened as she took in the sight before her; Sesshoumaru, standing shirtless under the pale moonlight growling at the car while covering his ears and Rin sitting on the hood, mostly naked, covering her ears as well. Sango reached for the keys on the only tray in the room and hit the disarm button to the car, her eyes never wavering from the two. She licked her lips slowly and tried to find the right words. "Well…" she began slowly, calling to the pair who were fifty feet from her. "At least we know the alarm works."

Sesshoumaru let go of his ears as he pulled Rin off the car and set her on the ground. He glowered at Sango and sneered, "yes, apparently it does."

Sango nodded slowly, trying to hold back her laughs. "You know…car's were not made to do that on."

Sesshoumaru could hear the scurrying of feet as he shoved Rin behind him. Miroku appeared in the doorway, his face wide in awe and amusement. Sesshoumaru growled louder and raised an eyebrow, "this is not the porn channel, Miroku. It is not meant for your eyes. Go back inside, lecher."

Miroku took in the devious situation in front of him. Slowly he grinned at the two, "you know, everyone calls me a fucking lecher but everyone fails to remember the fact that I'm not the one having sex in public places!"

Rin pushed around Sesshoumaru, fully clothed except for her coat and shoes and stomped off towards the cabin. "Neither are we!" with a very demonic growl, she pushed past Miroku and Sango who only grinned at her.

Sesshoumaru picked up his shirt off the ground and put it on before walking back to the hut a little slower. He got to the door and glared at the two who still blocked the door. He raised an eyebrow and the two instantly moved out of his way.

Miroku watched in amusement as Sesshoumaru headed for the bathroom. "I wouldn't go in there…."

Sesshoumaru paused, apparently able to hear through the door why he didn't want to enter, and turned around, complete frustration playing across his face. He sat down on the bed and put his head in his hands, taking a deep breath.

Miroku grinned like the Cheshire cat from the doorway then snapped his fingers and put on his best British accent, "and we would have gotten away with it to, if it weren't for those pesky kids and that damned car alarm."

Rin shot Miroku a glare of death and shook her fist at him. "I want to go to bed, now."

Miroku's grin only widened, "that's what she said…" he laughed callously and gave Sesshoumaru a wink. "What's the matter big guy?"

Miroku took a step back towards his cot as Sesshoumaru stood up with a growl. "…Sorry." Miroku gulped took another step back and pointed at the bathroom, "take it out on them, they are actually accomplishing what you two seem not to be able to."

Sesshoumaru took another step towards Miroku and slowly shook his head, "do you want to die, lecher?"

Miroku shook his head then put on an annoyed face, "you know, all of you guys call me a lecher but when you think about it, I'm the only who has not been caught with my pants down…" he raised an eyebrow at Sesshoumaru and held out his hands, "how is that fair to give me the…" he gasped as Sesshoumaru reached out and grabbed him by his collar and pulled him mere inches from his face. "Then again…"

Sesshoumaru growled at the boy then threw him onto his cot. "If you don't shut your trap monk, I swear to god I will end your existence before you get the chance to defile Sango."

Sango gasped, nearly falling out of the bed as she stared at Sesshoumaru. "Hey!"

Miroku bit back his laugh and looked at Sango, "then I should ask her now…Sango my dear, will you do me the honor of bearing my children?"

Sango let out a yell of frustration as she thumped Miroku over his head with her right hand. "Houshi!"

Rin giggled and cooed, "just admit it Sango, you love the monk." She regarded Miroku with a grin, "she would be more then happy to bear your child, Miroku."

A loud thud followed by a louder moan was heard from the bathroom and Rin's right eye twitched. She stood up from the cot and walked to the bathroom. "If I can't get any…no one will!" she banged on the door with her right hand and screamed through the wood, "cut it out, some of us are trying to sleep out here!"

A rather staggered growl came back with, "shut…the fuck up…Rin." another thud was heard. "Keys are on the desk…uhh…take them and use the back of Kagome's car."

Another voice echoed out from inside, "like hell…" she stopped retort with what sounded like a yelp and Rin could only guess what InuYasha had done now. In sheer bitchiness, she stomped on the ground and pounded on the door. "Get out here now!"

Sesshoumaru hung his head and shook it lightly with a grin plastered to his face. Though he had to admit it was funny, it was also wrong…on so many levels…everything was wrong. He stood slowly and grabbed Rin's hands. "Let them be, Rin. It will be my baka brothers fault when he impregnates her."

Another thud was heard followed by a rather grunted, "shut up bastard."

Miroku frowned and lay back down in bed. "Ain't getting no sleep tonight, that's for sure." He leaned over and shouted towards the bathroom, "hey Yash, since you're the only one getting some, you're the one shit out of luck for a bed. Enjoy the car…which I'm sure the two of you will." He looked back at Sango and rolled his eyes, "not like that, my ass…that's all they are like."

Sango laughed and lay down next to Miroku. She could just about feel his hand reaching for her. "You think of touching me Houshi, I swear to god…"

Sesshoumaru pulled a rather reluctant Rin back towards his bed and wrapped his arms around her, planting his lips on her neck. "Calm down…" he kissed her neck lightly before pulling her back to the cot. Positioning her with her back against his chest, he kissed her neck again. "go to sleep, you need it."

The water to the shower turned on inside of the room and Rin groaned. "This is going to be a long night, isn't it?"

Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow and laid his head back on the small bundle of feathers someone dared to call a pillow. "My brother has the stamina of a fucking horse. Yes…yes it will be a long night."

Miroku lifted his head to give the demon across the room a hearty scowl. "Should I ask how you know your brother's stamina or should I just leave that subject alone?"

Sesshoumaru blinked and lifted his head to give Miroku a deadly stare, "baka, my room was next to his in Kyushu…trust me…I've heard a lot worse then this," with a free arm, he swung it to point at the bathroom.

Rin grimaced and squeezed her eyes shut, "well I'm the only child so I never had to listen to siblings go at it. And I really don't want to start now…" she turned to look back at her lover and batted her eyes at him, giving him the most pleading look she could manage. "Can you make them stop, please?"

Sesshoumaru sighed then sat up and pounded on the wall. Knowing his efforts were pointless, he did it to keep Rin happy. "Keep it in your pants baka!"

A loud moan was heard from the bathroom followed by a rather cocky, "what pants?"

Sango made a face, as did the rest of the occupants of the room. "We so didn't want to know that."

Rin tapped the bedpost for a moment before sitting up. "They have to be doing this to piss us off! They have to." She pointed a finger to Sesshoumaru, "your brother is evil! He is really, really evil!"

Miroku laughed and shook his head, "and you are really, really frustrated. Buy a vibrator Rin…"

A loud growl cut him off and he lay back down in his bed muttering quick but sincere apologies.

Rin tapped her foot on the floor before throwing her hands up into the air with the next loud bang from the bathroom. "I'm done…I'm done with this." she stood before Sesshoumaru could grab her arm and walked to the bathroom. The lock didn't work; it hadn't worked since they moved in. With a growl she threw open the door, glad that the pair was inside of the shower with the curtain closed.

From outside of the bathroom two rather loud voices were heard, mainly Inuyasha's comment of, "what the fuck?" then a toilet was flushed. Rin strut out of the bathroom with two very loud screams echoing behind her. She closed the door behind her and lay down next to Sesshoumaru. With a giddy but evil laugh, she commented, "All better."

The other three outside of the bathroom broke into hysterical laughter and Sesshoumaru merely grinned. He sat up; knowing his brother all to well, and positioned himself in front of Rin, ready to stop the onslaught that was about to occur.

A second later, a dripping wet hanyou burst from the bathroom, clothed only in sweatpants and stormed towards the girl who had interrupted his `extra-curricular activities.' "What in the seven circles of hell did you think you were doing?"

Sesshoumaru stood up to block his path and glowered down at his younger brother. "Get dressed baka, its cold out tonight."

Rin shrugged and peered out from around Sesshoumaru, "oh I'm sorry…did I freeze something off?"

InuYasha pointed a finger at Rin and shook it slowly, "you're going down, bitch…just you wait…"

Rin blinked once and screamed back, "I have been waiting but you people won't give us the time of day!"

Sesshoumaru sighed and blinked once before pushing InuYasha backwards away from Rin. "Back up, bastard, you're to close for comfort."

InuYasha glared at Sesshoumaru before shaking his head, soaking his brother with a left over water that was in his hair. "Have I ever told you how much I hate you?"

Sesshoumaru closed his eyes as the water hit his face then wiped it away with a sweep of his hand, the set his eyes on his brother. "You have five seconds, baka, to run."

Inuyasha's eyes opened a little wider and he stood a little taller. "What are you going to do? Bore me to death?"

Sesshoumaru reached behind the cot and pulled out Tokijyn and narrowed his eyes, "one…"

Inuyasha's eyes popped open and he turned on his heels and ran from the room like the devil was on his heels.

Sesshoumaru took two steps rapidly after him before turning and closing the door to the hut, locking it. "Five."

Kagome walked out of the bathroom, her hair in a ponytail and wearing Inuyasha's tee shirt that cut off just an inch below her ass. "Where is…" she blinked as everyone turned to stare at her. She put on her best innocent face and brought her index finger to her lips, "what?"

Rin pointed to the door and sighed loudly, "probably freezing his nuts off. Its below forty tonight." She grabbed the keys to Kagome's car off the tray next to her bed and tossed them to her. "Enjoy. I'm sure you two will find a way to turn up the heat in the car."

Kagome caught the keys and scowled at Rin. "Did I hear my car alarm going off earlier?"

Rin's eyes widened slightly and she blinked then gave her friend a smile, "I know nothing."

Kagome narrowed her eyes but shrugged it off and walked out of the room, closing the door of the hut behind her. God she hated her friends. After she made sure it was shut, a hand clamped down on her mouth. She gasped and began struggling; she arched her back against whoever it was who had grabbed her and tried to kick whatever part of their body was in her path. Whoever was behind her lifted her easily off the ground and began pulling her towards the middle of the parking lot. `If this is InuYasha, I'm going to kill him! see how he likes this.' She flipped the keys in her hand and attempted to stab her attacked in their leg but the pressure around her waist was increased and she stopped struggling for fear of being squeezed to death. Suddenly she realized that this probably was not InuYasha holding her. `oh shit…oh shit this isn't good.' She began to sway her head, trying to rid the hand from her mouth. Her eyes were wide with fear as she realized she couldn't shake this guy. `Where is InuYasha?" she bucked again, trying to take her attacker by surprise and began her struggle new. The keys in her hand were ripped away from her and she really began to panic. `They are going to my car…are they going to…god where is that boy? Where's InuYasha? What if they…oh god, is he okay? What if they killed him…what if this is it? God, I need to get to the others…' that thought fueled her actions as she stopped struggling and attempted to allow her body to become dead weight. Taking her attacker by surprise, she felt their arms loosen around her waist and she managed to bring her leg up into a stiff kick and felt her shin collide with something solid. She was dropped to the ground in front of the open car door and she jumped to her feet. Hearing her attacker groan, she blindly began to run back towards the hut. A hand snaked out before she got a foot away from her car and grabbed her wrist. She opened her mouth to scream but was turned around to face a set of very angry golden eyes before a word could leave her mouth.

"What the fuck Kagome?"

Kagome's eyes widened as she surveyed the damage. He had a bruise forming on his jaw line that didn't look too pleasant. After the initial shock began to give way, ferocious anger took its place. "You asshole! What in the name of god do you think you were doing? Are you fucking stupid, InuYasha? Why the hell did you…god I thought…" tears began to stream down her cheeks as she punched at his shoulders. "I thought someone killed you." she hit him again as she watched some of the color drain from his face. "Fucker, I thought…god I thought you were dead…what the hell is the matter with you." she hit him again for good measure before burying her head in his shoulder.

InuYasha stood speechless as he realized how bad of an idea that had been. He hugged her as she collapsed into his shoulder in sobs and he gently rubbed her back. Hearing her cry broke his heart…especially knowing that this time it was entirely his fault. He caused these tears…he was responsible. "I'm sorry Kagome, god I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me…I didn't think…"

Kagome lifted her head and glared at him while punching him again. "No asshole, you didn't! Fucker! What the hell is wrong with you?"

InuYasha grimaced as he pulled her back into an embrace. Sliding to the floor, he cradled her in his lap. "I'm sorry baby…I don't know…i don't know what got into me." He hugged her tighter and kissed her forehead. "I wasn't thinking…I was just fuckin' around. God I'm so sorry…" he was freezing, he knew that. but he kept her cradled to his naked chest, trying to calm her tears.

Kagome calmed down after a moment, and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You're a dick, you know that?" she turned and narrowed her eyes, "and what were you going to do if you got me to the car, huh? Shove me in the backseat and have your way with me? What the hell was your plan?"

InuYasha frowned and winched. "I don't know…just dicking around. I'm sorry Kagome…I don't know what I was going to do. Just…"

Kagome raised an eyebrow and hit him again in the shoulder. "You're an ass…"

Rubbing the spot that she had continually beat him, he frowned, "and I'm going to be bruised when this is over. Christ, Kag's…" he nuzzled her cheek with his nose and kissed her forehead, "do you forgive me?"

Kagome pulled out of his lap and stood up. Brushing her pants, she stared down at him. "I'll think about it."

InuYasha stood and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I'm really sorry, if that helps."

Kagome looked him over and raised an eyebrow, "it doesn't."

InuYasha sighed and climbed into the car. "Come on…just get in here and lets go to sleep."

Kagome shook her head and walked around. Getting into the drivers seat, she turned on the car and blasted the heat. "Not until it gets hot in here." After a moment of awkward silence, and InuYasha keeping his mouth shut on the comment that he could drag through the mud a thousand times over, she shuffled her feet, "tell me, how did it go with Karron?"

InuYasha cleared his throat and stretched out across the back seat. "Do you really want to know?" the point was he didn't really want to be the one to tell her. How would she handle more heartbreak? Her poor brother…he really felt bad for the kid. No one deserved the shit he was going through. With a growl, he realized with her blatant silence that she wanted to know. "Karron's been in with Naraku from the beginning."

Kagome's face dropped as she leaned forward and threw her forehead into the horn. "Son of a bitch…why, why didn't Souta listen to me about her. I knew she was bad news…I just knew it."

InuYasha yawned and tossed over onto his right side, propping his chin up with his right hand. "Boy's don't listen, don't you know that?" he picked up a balled up napkin from the floor in her back and threw it at her with a chuckle, "especially when its from a bratty older sister."

Kagome, who was brooding, lightened a little when the napkin hit the back of her head. With a returned laugh, she turned and threw it over her shoulder and caught him in the face with it. "I am not a brat! You sir, are the younger pain in the ass brother prototype."

InuYasha raised an eyebrow and launched back the napkin, "prototype eh? Well, this prototype is flawed then…cause no robot should be able to…."

Kagome giggled and hit him in the face with the napkin again before quickly finishing his sentence for him, "to be that big of a baka, I know…but that's why I love you…cause you are the great baka Yasha."

InuYasha growled and sat up, wrapping his arms over the top of her seat and onto her shoulders. "Are you going to stay up there all night?"

Kagome sighed and put her head to the steering wheel, "only until I have a plan formulated in my head as per how to save my little brother's life."

InuYasha frowned and massaged her shoulders, all kidding gone from his voice and replaced by a quiet gentleness, "Kagome, Souta is in a bind and it's going to take a lot to save him. If it means anything, I think your plan is a good one, with the tape recordings, but we need more. Staying awake and brooding is not going to help your brother. I'm sure you officer Rayden…"

Kagome sighed and looked over her shoulder at the boy, "Sergeant Ryen…"

InuYasha shrugged, "whatever, I'm sure he'll look after Souta. Be glad you have him."
Kagome nodded once then reclined her seat to give InuYasha better access to her shoulders. "You know, its funny. When he walked into the room, I knew he was going to be able to help us. You know, he had such an at ease presence with me…and I think Rin felt it to. Yet the others…Unmi and Naraku, they got all tense and stuff when he started talking to them."

InuYasha slowly worked the knots out of her shoulders, letting his lips fall to her forehead, he responded, "well, that's cause he's a good guy, from how it sounds."

Kagome shrugged and yawned and rested her cheek against one of his hands. "Sesshoumaru doesn't trust him. He says that the man is hiding under concealment charms."

InuYasha raised an eyebrow and made a face, "is he a demon?"

Kagome merely nodded.

InuYasha raised both eyebrows and blinked. "Wow…and going against Naraku. That takes guts. That should put you more at ease though…." InuYasha blinked then looked down at Kagome, "when did Sesshoumaru meet him?"

Kagome yawned again and looked up to his golden eyes, "he was at my house when we got there, watching over my mother."

InuYasha blinked again then sighed, "well, at least you know she's okay…did he say anything…about Souta or the case?"

Kagome shook her head, "no, he just seemed…I don't know…weird. I felt like my mom was hiding something from me. I'm not worried about it, like I know its nothing wrong with Souta…but she seemed really frightened of me going up against Naraku."

InuYasha sighed and let his arms fall around her in a warm embrace. "Then she is a smart woman. Kagome, what we're going to face…with Naraku…he's evil…you know that. We have some pretty bad odds weighing against us here. I mean, it's bad. I don't know how it's going to work out but I know it is…it has to." He kissed her forehead again and whispered, "The good guys always win, don't they?"

Kagome nodded and looked up at him, humor dancing around her chocolate brown eyes, trying to lighten the mood. "Who said you were a good guy?"

InuYasha scoffed and pulled back his arms, "I did…you got a problem with that?"

Kagome laughed and tapped his arm with her fist, "yeah, it's not right to lie to yourself."

Inuyasha's jaw hung open for a moment before he wrapped his two arms under hers. With a pull, he yanked her from the drivers seat and pulled her into the back with him. "Oi, wench, you'll pay for that one…come here." He pinned her underneath his frame and began tickling her ribs. She bucked beneath him and laughed loudly as he continued his assault. His hands traveled to her hips, continuing to tickle her as the shirt she was wearing rode up slightly on her hips, exposing more skin. The laughs in the car died down as InuYasha lowered his head and kissed her lips tenderly. Passion ignited behind the kiss as he wrapped one hand behind her head, pulling her closer to him and his other hand held still on her hip. He kissed her frivolously and pulled back. Moving his hand from the back of her head, he moved a piece of her soaked raven hair from her face. "You're gorgeous, you know that, right?"

Kagome stared up at her gold-eyed god in amazement. The moonlight glimmering in from the dark of night illuminated the hanyou's frame, giving him an almost angelic appearance. She blinked slowly and brought her fingers to trace his jawbone. "So are you."

~*~*~*~@_@~*~~*~*~*

Leaning down, InuYasha kissed her cheek and then trailed butterfly kisses down her skin to her lips and continued downward to her neck. His hand moved from her hips to her stomach. He nipped at the skin on her neck, first he attacked the flesh with firm kisses, then traced circles with his tongue over the marks and grazed them with his fangs, driving her crazy. He could smell the spike in her scent and it was intoxicating. Being with her was far better then any saka available. He let his mouth tantalize her neck while his hand caressed her thighs and legs. Gently tracing under one thigh with a single claw, not hard enough to break her skin but with enough pressure to leave a small trail of red flesh behind. He stroked the tender flesh under her leg then brought his finger up to her hip joint and traced around the bone. With a sly smile, he gently let his fingers glide over her the top of her abdomen then did the same torture to her other leg. He could smell her scent skyrocket as he drew his fingers closer to her sex and could feel her let out a deep disappointed sigh as he avoided touching her. Pulling back from her neck, he brought himself up to her ear. Nipping at the cartilage, he breathed heavily into her ear, "what do you want princess?"

Kagome blinked and arched her back as he came so close only again to turn his fingers around and go back in the other direction. She found herself staring into his lust filled eyes and knew he wanted it just as bad…but he was going to make her say it. She licked her dry lips and rasped out, "you're a bastard…you know that…right?" her eyes flashed with brief amusement, "I mean, you just got laid about what…twenty minutes ago…in the bathroom?"

InuYasha grinned in the pleasant memory…but it still ended with him getting the cold water turned on him…that was less then pleasant. After he had pulled Kagome into the bathroom, he had stripped her of her clothes in record time. She couldn't even argue…not that he would have listened even if she had. He had her begging for more in a matter of seconds, which lead to many noisy interactions. With a sigh, he shook his head. `So maybe Sesshoumaru's right…but Kagome has yet to object.' InuYasha raised an eyebrow and began to pull back away from the girl underneath him. "Well then, if you don't want it…"

Kagome grabbed his hand in hers and stared longingly at him. "Don't…please…"

InuYasha grinned, having way too much fun with the power he possessed over her body. "Please what, Kagome? I want to hear it…I want to hear you say it."

Kagome blinked and tried to restore moisture to her dry lips. Nothing…her mouth was drier then the Sahara Desert. She let out a deep sigh as he traced over the part of her body calling to him…letting his finger gently dip inside of her but only to the tip of his claw before moving up and gently tracing over her clit. She gasped loudly as he flicked the small bud then groaned as he pulled away.

He stared down at her and let his eyes roam over her body hungrily. Leaning down, he traced the outside of her ear with his tongue. "Tell me Kagome…tell me what you want me to do to you…" He kissed her cheek then her neck, following her collarbone with his tongue. Kagome arched her back again and InuYasha took it to his advantage to push his hands under her shirt and pull it off her body. He glared down at the very naked girl under his body and grinned wildly. "I would have been to think that you would have learned better…tisk, tisk, Kagome, coming out in the cold with only a tee shirt…actions bound like that are going to get you fucked…"

Kagome gasped and leaned up kissed him harshly. "Shut up…"

InuYasha pushed her back down and brought his mouth to her throat. Nipping again at the skin, he began another trail down her chest till he reached her breasts. Tracing the mounds with his tongue he teased her while taking her flesh into his mouth, leaving a wake of dark red marks on her skin. He ran his tongue across her nipple, teasing her into ecstasy. He pulled back but did not move his position, and looked up to her eyes. "Princess, say it…" for good measure, he ran his fingers back over her clit, and let them dip into her folds.

Kagome arched once more and cried out in frustration. "InuYasha…."

InuYasha grinned and let his tongue tease her other nipple before continuing to kiss his way down her stomach. "I want to hear you tell me what you want…I want to hear it from your mouth."

Kagome hissed as he reached her pelvic bone with his kisses, slamming her eyes shut. "I want you…I want all of you."

InuYasha grinned. `Now we're getting somewhere.' Her skin was like silk beneath him as he let his mouth travel lower to her nether regions. He flicked her clit with his tongue and she bucked off the seat. Placing two elbows on her hips, he held to her to the seat. He flicked her again and she cried out to the gods. He smiled as he worked one finger inside of her and let his tongue begin a sensual motion across her clit.

Kagome was seeing stars as InuYasha plunged his tongue into her. . She tried to blink them away but it was to no avail. His sudden action caused her to moan louder then she ever had…the more she heard the echo the more she realized it sounded like a scream. She dug her nails into the car seat and cried out again as he withdrew his tongue and added a second finger. "InuYasha…please…don't tease…"

InuYasha grinned as he pumped his fingers into her harder causing her to yet again scream out into the dead of night. He could feel her body shaking under his ministrations and knew her body was preparing itself to release. He quickened the pace of his thrusts again to the spasms of her body. He lifted his head and continued working her with his fingers watching her face as she jammed her eyes shut. He licked his lips and lifted his body back up to cover her form. Bringing his mouth to her ear, he added a third finger. "Cum for me, Kagome."

Kagome didn't need any further insistence. With the pressure from the new digit and his words, she cried out his name to the heavens as she came over his fingers.

InuYasha grinned as he watched Kagome writhe beneath him in pleasure. After a moment, he wrapped his arm around her and brought her to his chest, before turning to his side and pulling her into his lap. He slowly withdrew his fingers from her and situated her on his lap. Grabbing his loose shirt from the floor where he had dropped it, he wiped her juices from his hand and wrapped his arms around her and continued to hold her tight while her body continued its quakes of rapture.

To his shock, Kagome turned in his lap to straddle his legs. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she drew him into a seducing kiss while rubbing herself against his already hardened member. Even through the material of the sweat pants and his boxers, he could feel the heat from her core. She gave him a sexy grin as she danced about in his lap, teasing him in a blissful manner.

InuYasha met her lustful gaze and grabbed both of her hips. Pulling her down against him, he rocked his hips against hers. `Two can play this game…'

Kagome, though, had no mind to play any games. She reached over and pulled at his sweatpants. "Off."

Inuyasha's eyes widened but he eagerly complied. Lifting up, he let her pull the pants from his frame with such fury that it made his head spin. He gave her the best cocky smile he could manage and leaned down and licked her neck.

"No." Kagome pushed InuYasha backwards against the seat and glared at him. "stay." She pulled off his boxers with the same venom that she had exhibited before. Giving him her best sexy gaze, she stared at him from under her long lashes. Leaning forward, she let her lips slide over his neck while her hand grabbed his stiff member. She gave him a hard stroke before pulling back and putting the pants on herself. "I'm cold." She explained when he stared at her. She stroked him again to draw back his attention. She kissed his neck then let her lips graze over his perfect chest, over his six-pack and down to his cock. Taking him completely in her mouth, he groaned loudly as she began to suck at him. And boy did she.

InuYasha grabbed the seats as he threw his head back and moaned. "Holy…shit…Kagome….oh god…." He grabbed her head in his hands and slowed her pace; wanting to enjoy the sheer pleasure she was giving him. She shook her head a minute later, telling him to let her go. He pulled back and watched her carefully, his eyes glassy and impious. He groaned again and stroked her hair as she bobbed her head on his shaft.

Tracing him with her tongue then sucking hard, she switched up her techniques as he groaned and growled under her specialized attention. He could feel the knots building and demanding release in his stomach and blinked a few times before running his fingers through her hair. "Kagome…I'm…oh god…I'm gonna…."

Kagome pulled away from his member a moment before he could achieve release. She gave him a small smile as she traced her fingers over his tip. She nearly laughed at how large his eyes had grown as she let her fingers tease him. "You're gonna what, InuYasha?"

InuYasha growled and bit his lip as she gave him a hard stroke. "God Kagome, stop being a cock tease…"

Kagome leaned down and flicked his tip with the tongue, before taking just the head of his cock into her mouth and giving him one hard suck then letting go. "Cock tease? I don't know what you're talking about…"

InuYasha had to dig his nails into the seat to keep from forcing his length down her throat. She was doing this on purpose…to get back at him for outside. He growled and stared down at her. "You're not gonna let me cum, are you?"

Kagome sneered up at the boy and gave a rather sinful smile. "No…not without some serious begging on your part."
Inuyasha's eyes changed from lustful to implacable in a matter of seconds. Then he gave her the evilest smirk she had yet to see the boy manage, and that was saying a lot. He grabbed her arms and nearly threw her onto the seat. Climbing on top of her, he grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head, holding them with one hand. With the other hand, he tugged at the pants. "I'll show you begging wench…you won't be walking for a week."

Kagome stared deadpanned at InuYasha and bit her lip. "InuYasha…let me up…now."

InuYasha only applied more pressure to her wrists and forcefully, nearing bruising force, kissed her ravenously. After a moment he pulled back and stared down at the girl. She gave him a look of complete trepidation and he let go of her wrists. "Kagome…"

Kagome giggled then pushed him backwards, and jumped to the door. She grabbed his shirt and boxers off the floor before slamming the door open and switching into the front seat. She put the shirt over her head and glared into the back of her car at the now naked and completely confused hanyou. She grinned at him and turned off the car. "Don't freeze baby…payback's a bitch, isn't it?"

InuYasha growled and lunged to grab her wrist. She pulled back and jumped out of the car before he could stumble over the seat to get her. She closed the door and locked it, setting the alarm. If he tried to get out, it would go off and more then sure attract people to watch the very naked boy try to get into their room. She grinned and waved menacingly towards the figure inside of her car. Sure, he was going to be pissed off in the morning but he deserved it…he so deserved it. For all the shit…for the first night they got together, for the shit he pulled downstairs watching TV with the others, for grabbing her outside of the hotel. She knew his retribution would be worse but hey, she was up for a fight. `One Kagome, zero dog boy! Hey, at least we keep things interesting. Let him bring it.' she wandered back to the hut and went unlocked it with the extra key she had conned out of Bob when she gave him the rest of the money she owed him. he had seemed disappointed that she was fully dressed then…he must have thought she always walked around in just a tee shirt. `boys…god!'

As she opened the door to the hut, a figure sat up instantly, his amber eyes piercing the darkness. "What's the matter Kagome?"

Kagome laughed into her hand and shook her head rapidly. "Nothing…go back to sleep."

Sesshoumaru paused, looking over her outfit. "Kagome…if you're wearing all of my brother's clothes…what is he wearing?"

Kagome giggled once and blushed. She gave him a wide evil smile and shrugged, "don't go near my car." She raised an eyebrow as she moved some bags to the side. "payback is a bitch…and let me tell you, he's learning the hard way."

Rin popped open one eye and glared at the girl, "at least you can tease him that way." She threw Sesshoumaru a narrow glance. "unlike some of us who just don't have the time."

Sesshoumaru growled and glared back at Kagome. "do you see what you started again wench? Just go back out to my brother and leave us be."

Kagome crossed her arms stubbornly and shook her head. "not doing…he really deserves it…I won't go into why tonight…"

Before she could finish, Sesshoumaru rolled his eyes, "thank the gods for that! look, just apologize, climb back into your backseat, get yourself pregnant and go to sleep."

Kagome gawked at the boy for a moment and then sneered, "no wonder why InuYasha is always such a jackass…it must run in the family."

Rin gasped then giggled, "I think your right…I'm praying stamina does also."

In the darkness no one could see the blush that surfaced on both Kagome and Sesshoumaru's cheeks.

Sesshoumaru yawned and then shrugged, "look, just get out of here cause if you're in here, then he's going to come storming in here when he gets the balls to do it…and that is one thing I do not wish to see. So get out of here and go to him."

Kagome shook her head again, "not doing, sorry."

Sesshoumaru began to growl as he sat up, "I will carry you out there human, if you wish not to do it on your own accord!"

Kagome stuck her tongue out at the demon and crossed her arms, "no."

Rin grabbed Sesshoumaru's arm and whispered something in his ear. He sighed deeply then shook his head. Giving up arguing the impossible, he laid his head back down on the pillow, he muttered, "sorry I asked."

Kagome sighed and sat down on the floor. Resting her head against the cabin like walls, she closed her eyes. `I'll give him twenty minutes worth of freezing cold before I go rescue him. Baka…he should have known better then to just randomly grab me. What the hell was he thinking? This is just punishment…justice is my motive!'

She didn't plan on falling asleep…she didn't plan on leaving the boy outside in the cold. She also didn't plan on being turned against by her friends. Somewhere from the deep reaches of slumber, she felt herself being picked up by a strong set of arms, and heard a voice behind her giggling. She tried to open her eyes but sleep had overtaken her. She knew at some point she heard Rin's voice saying, "leave her by the door," or something like that. She heard a growl, guessing it had to be Sesshoumaru, and another giggle. She yawned and tried again to open her eyes yet to no avail. She wanted to get up…she knew that if the two did what she thought they did, she would be in deep shit. She could feel the bitterness of the night nipping at her neck and the cold seeping its way into her skin. She was outside. She heard somewhere, what sounded like miles away, the slamming of a car door and two arms being wrapped around her body. She tried to struggle but it did no good; she was worn out, she was exhausted. Sometime after she felt warmth of a set of arms enclose around her, she gave in and darkness over came her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

off> I know, I know, they have much bigger problems then these but hey, they all need some time to unwind….some more then others…..:::cough, cough.::: Sorry.