InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The curse of the dragon ❯ All hallows eve ( Chapter 43 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
~<>~ Curse of the Dragon ~<>~
 
 
 
-Warning: harder then normal language with the entrance of two foul-mouthed characters!!
 
 
~<>~ Chapter 43 ~<>~All Hollows Eve
 
 
Kagome balled up a piece of paper and stole a quick glance at the teacher in front of the class. With hopeful eyes, she launched it into the air and held her breath. The paper smacked Sango in the back of her head before dropping into the hood of her sweatshirt. Kagome's smile widened as she mentally screamed, `score!'
 
Miroku was the first to react. He threw a glare of daggers towards InuYasha, who sat snoring next to Kagome, before blinking and looking baffled at Kagome. He retracted the note from Sango's hood, who in turn shot Kagome a glance of inquiry, then turned back to his own endeavors, praying no one noticed he was trying to read the note himself out of the corner of his eyes.
 
Sango unrolled the piece of paper and began reading the short note her best friend had shot at her. She laughed at the top header of the paper which casually read, `Miroku, stop trying to read Sango's note! We all know you are!' Sango shot the red faced boy a glare, who was trying to look as innocent as innocent can be, staring directly at the chalkboard before sighing and turning the paper out of his eyes reach. She followed she short paragraph after it, `what are you doing today for Halloween? Did I miss anything in gym? Have you and the letch decided yet what to name your kids?' Sango's face turned red as she glared over her shoulder at her best friend, who was poking at Inuyasha's shoulder. She scribbled back on the paper, `Halloween=nothing, just pizza and a horror flick tonight. Gym-Kouga kicked the crap out of Hojo while playing soccer. Something about Hojo saying that he was going to ask you out and Kouga said that neither Inu nor Hojo stood a chance against him. Miroku thumped him for you. As for kids, you should be the one to talk Kag…just where were you these past two periods? A pool maybe?' she balled up the paper and studied their teacher for a moment. When she was decently sure that the teacher was turned around for the moment, she hurled it back to Kagome.
 
A rather dronish dull voice called out somewhere from Sango's left interrupted their science teachers rant, “Ma'am…if I'm not allowed to use my phone to text message friends, why are they,” a long polished finger pointed towards Kagome, “allowed to throw around notes like…uncivilized…beasts?”
 
Mrs. Faliion turned from the bored, sheer annoyance plastered over her face as she regarded the outspoken girl. “Kikyo…” she closed her eyes and shook her head slowly, making a long dramatic and very loud sigh. She inhaled deeply, obviously counting to ten, then looked towards Kagome and waved her hand at the girl, “Okay Kagome…fess up.”
 
Kagome's eyes narrowed towards Kikyo and anger flared in her eyes. She rolled her eyes and shifted her weight in her seat, trying to hold the balled up note out of reach of the teacher, “i…that is…” her eyes connected with Sango's for a moment then she sighed again, “yes…yes we were passing notes. But for good reason…we…that is…I'm sure you've heard….”
 
Mrs. Faliion shook her head again, muttering about teenage ignorance and took a seat on the corner of her desk, “yes, I have heard of what happened this past week between the group of you and I am regretful that it happened.” her eyes spoke different words in volumes, but she forced herself to continue, “so, now that you have used that lame excuse to exercise your scandalous behavior, you know the rules. Spill it.”
 
Kagome's eyes shot back to Kikyo before she un-balled the note. Her eyes glanced over the paper and widened to a short degree. There was no way in any of the seven hells she was reading this out loud. She licked her lips and let her eyes connect with the teachers, utter calmness shrouding her aura. She cleared her throat and slowly began, “well, if you all must know our personal business…I wrote to Sango asking what she was doing for Halloween, asked her if I missed anything in one of the classes I was late to and also I asked if she caught the scent of all those guys on Kikyo.”
 
A burst of laugher spewed out from all the students in the class, some laughing twice as hard as others. Karron actually fell out of her chair behind Kagome. She heard Kikyo stand up but continued reading, “so she responded that there is nothing going on for Halloween, that Kouga apparently still thinks he has a chance with me,” her eyes shifted from the note to the wolf demon who was now sporting a well developed flush on his cheeks, and then to the set of golden orbs that snapped open at the words and watching her with keen interest. She gave the boy next to her a quick smile, trying not to lose herself in the molten abyss of his soul, “which he doesn't,” she cleared her throat again and turned her gaze to Kikyo, “and that the rumor that Kikyo slept with the entire football team was true because she's a whore!”
 
Kikyo let out a rather shrill scream and pointed a finger at Kagome, stalking towards the junior with hellish flames burning in her eyes, “why you little bitch!”
 
Kagome threw down the note and stepped around her desk, “are you going to deny it Kikyo? Everyone knows its true. Hell, if it wasn't the football team this week, it will be the basketball team!”
 
Kikyo stopped inches away from Kagome and screamed back, “You don't know anything about me!”
 
Kagome felt her lips snarling back as she retorted, “I know that you poisoned InuYasha so you could get a chance to sleep with him! I know…”
 
Kikyo stammered for a moment, her eyes widening, “th…that was Naraku…”
 
InuYasha had forth hence stood up the minute Kikyo got into Kagome's face. If she were to raise her hand, he would break it from her body before she knew what hit her. He scoffed and tapped his foot, “the hell it was…I supposed your going to proclaim your saintly virginity next…”
 
Kikyo ignored the hanyou's rude barks and wrapped her arms around her body. She blinked and shook her head slowly, “you think I liked working for that asshole? You think I liked being his call bitch whenever he beckoned to me?”
 
Mrs. Fallion approached the two, complete annoyance daunting her features. “I've had enough…” she reached out and slapped a hand onto Kikyo's shoulder and one onto Kagome's, “if you two ladies insist on continuing this conversation, you can continue it in detention!”
 
Kikyo shrugged off Mrs. Fallion's arm and took a menacing step towards Kagome, “you think that you're the only fucking victim here, don't you? And we can't forget about poor Rin…a girl who Naraku raped for six months….” Her eyes darkened as her voice escalated, “Rin fought him…Rin deserved the beatings for it! I told her…if she didn't fight him, it would be easier to handle him! She wouldn't fucking listen!” she registered the shock on Kagome's face and took another step towards the girl, the tip of her Gucci boots tapping Kagome's toes, “you want the fucking truth Kagome? I slept with Naraku so that he wouldn't tie me up…so that he wouldn't force himself on me. I knew what I had to do for self-preservation. He didn't hit me because I would willingly go down on him…or at least he believed that. You think I liked that scumbag? You think I didn't take hour long hot showers trying to rid the feel of his greasy paws off of me?” tears welled in the girl's eyes as she spat out, “fuck you. You don't know anything!”
 
Kagome's mouth dropped open as she recoiled her anger faster then lightening. She licked her suddenly dry lips and chocked out, “Ki…Kikyo…I…”
 
Kikyo sneered and shook her head, “didn't know, yeah, whatever. You didn't care…no one does.” she turned on her heals and stormed out of the classroom, letting the wooden door slam shut behind her.
 
Kagome made a face and shot InuYasha a glare before dashing off after the deranged girl. `Could she be telling the truth? Since she arrived, has she been just as much of a slave to Naraku as Rin was? Why then…why would she sleep with all those guys…why would she take pleasure in running my reputation when she arrived? Had Naraku told her to? Was that a plan?' she scanned the hallway then sighed and walked into the local girl's bathroom, and frowned. Kikyo sat on the leather couch, her face buried in her hands. Kagome could tell she was not crying, though she was sure that Kikyo was close to it. Kagome bit her lip and cleared her throat. “I'm…sorry…”
 
Kikyo looked over the tips of her fingers at the girl and stared her down. “The hell you are. Did Mrs. Fallion tell you to come get me? Am I supposed to follow you to detention now?”
 
Kagome shifted the weight on her feet before leaning backwards against the stonewall of the room, “why didn't you try to stop him, Kikyo? If you knew he had been raping Rin…why didn't you stop it?”
 
Kikyo laughed callously and dropped her hands away from her face, leaning back to rest her elbows on the chair arms. She gave Kagome a sinister glare and shrugged casually, “because…he was Naraku, son of Diegosan. No one could stop him…no one. You think it's over…you and those foolish people you hang around with. It's so far from over Kagome. You think Naraku isn't going to find a way out of prison? You don't think he doesn't have someone in the NPA in his pocket already…maybe even a dozen?”
 
Kagome shook her head slowly and glared at the girl like she had five heads, “then explain to me…why did you make the name for yourself here? Why ruin my reputation?” she wished away the girls inclinations of Naraku's escape from custody. `If I don't hear it…and I don't think about it…he'll go away. He will never be back to bother me again!'
 
Kikyo shook her head and gave Kagome a small smile, “I had similar issues from my last school…I was the school tramp because of one rumor. When I got here…Naraku was expecting me. I was…a perk…of a contract between him and my father, something I found that Diegosan had a habit of throwing into the mix. Going to a school that no one knew me at was great…them thinking I was someone completely different was even better. Then Naraku got involved…promised me to different boys around the school…told me what to do and what to wear. I stopped caring when I realized I was never going to escape. I got my perks…I got whatever I wanted as long as I was on my knees at night.”
 
Kagome unconsciously stepped away from the girl completely aghast, “that's horrible! You should have fought it…”
 
Kikyo laughed vindictively and tossed her hair over her shoulder, “and what? Be kicked around and raped like Rin was? Be tied down and…” Kikyo grimaced and exhaled a deep sigh, her face returning to its stoic nature, “maybe that got Rin off but not me. I didn't…”
 
Kagome's anger flared as she pointed a finger at Kikyo, “don't you dare even insinuate that Rin enjoyed anything Naraku did to her! What he did to her…what he did to you…he should be given the death penalty for that alone!”
 
Kikyo snorted again and stood slowly, “maybe. But what matters is that for the time being I'm free. I don't expect you to understand me…and I sure as hell don't want your sympathy. Just stay out of my way Kagome…and I'll stay out of yours.”
 
Kagome took a step into Kikyo's exit and carefully spoke, “look. I don't like you, honestly. I'm saying this first, stay away from InuYasha! I understand that you were following orders from Naraku, but if you come near him again, I'll end your suffering!”
 
Kikyo laughed and tried again to side step Kagome. “I'd like to see you try.”
 
Kagome shook her head slowly, eying over the girl who had been the source of her misery for years. She never realized how pathetic Kikyo really was. She hated the fact that her empathetic side was kicking in. she closed her eyes and called out, “honestly I do pity you…and I understand the decisions that you had to make to keep yourself safe. If you ever want to talk…or someone to cry to…”
 
Kikyo shoved Kagome aside, calling over her shoulder, “save your pity for the weak.” The door slammed shut marking her exit of the tiny room.
 
Kagome stared at the wooden door for a long moment, reading into the spiteful girl's words. `Damn.' She turned slowly and walked to the mirrors on the wall. She looked at herself in the glass and froze. `Is this really me? I just stood up to Kikyo…for years I wanted to…for years I couldn't. But I feel like it was swatting a fly…like all that anxiety for two years was a waste! Was it? Did I have this power in my all along? To fight evil…to verbally bash people…to fall in love?' she could just about see Inuyasha's reflection next to hers and she smiled softly, `without him…I'm no one. Three weeks…three weeks he's in my life and he already changed me…changed everything.' She smiled again as she ran some water over her face then walked from the room.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
“A rave?”
 
“Yes, a rave? Do you know what a rave is? Did they have…”
 
“Shut up, lecher, of course I know what a fucking rave is. I've been to a hella lot of em.”
 
Miroku laughed and shook his head slowly, amusement darting through his purple eyes. “Why my friend, I mean no disrespect. But I got downwind of one being held in the old junkyard tonight…it's kind of on the DL, if you know what I mean. A few kids got it together and are expecting about fifty to show…they have a Goth band coming in from Kyushu…all sorts of wicked nasty stuff. Come on, we should go.”
 
InuYasha laughed and nodded before pausing to glance at the lunch line to pick out Kagome and Sango. He felt the smile slip from his face and be replaced by his traditional pout. “I think Kagome might flip though…I can't see her functioning at a Rave let alone attending.”
 
Miroku shrugged and offered the hanyou a thought, “so I'll bring Sango, you bring Kagome, and we can all keep each other company. Come on, I feel like I need to do something…like I've been cooped up!”
 
InuYasha smirked and sat back in his chair, “yeah, being shot can do that to you.”
 
Rin plopped down in a chair next to InuYasha, startling the hanyou. She gave him a wide smile with innocence infringing on her coal colored eyes, “what can getting shot do to you?”
 
InuYasha jumped and glared at Rin, “don't fucking do that!” he winched as a thick hand collided with the back of his head, as Sesshoumaru rounded the opposite side of the table, happening to pass his brother on his way to sit next to Rin. InuYasha growled and rubbed his head, “fuck off and die, Sesshoumaru!”
 
Sesshoumaru planted a kiss on Rin's head before dropping into the seat next to her, “after you, baka.”
 
Miroku coughed and held up one finger, his eyes sealed closed, “well, I feel I must intervene on that one. InuYasha actually has been able to fuck…quite adamantly from what we have all been” he shot the hanyou a rather perverted grin, “exposed…to…” he then looked back towards the demon across the table from him and placed a rather mockingly stoic expression across his face, “…yet Sesshoumaru…it seems that you are waiting for something….” He flashed his eyes open the give the demon a lecherous grin, “…what could that be I wonder?”
 
Sesshoumaru growled and leaned forward in his chair, “I could take your head off from here, Houshi, so I would watch the words that come out of your mouth if I were you.”
 
Rin put a hand on Sesshoumaru's arm only to chuck an apple off Inuyasha's lunch tray at the monk. She laughed as it hit him between the eyes and leaned against her lover. “Serves your right, you pervert. You have no right to ask about me and Sesshoumaru while you deny your relationship!”
 
Sesshoumaru rolled his eyes and spoke above the two bickering teens, “what is this I hear about a rave?”
 
InuYasha blanched as he sat up taller in his seat, “nothing…”
 
Sesshoumaru's eyes darkened as he rested his elbows on the table, “I would be to hope not…seeing as to the deal we have about that. If you come home high, drunk or otherwise fucked up, I will castrate you then rip your heart out.”
 
InuYasha laughed and shook his head slowly, “I don't have Bank or Hit to fuck me up anymore, nor would I even consider it….” he wrapped his arm around Kagome's waist as she passed him and carefully pulled her onto his lap. Kissing the side of her neck for a moment, he finished his sentence, not even looking at his brother, “…so fuck off and die bastard.”
 
Kagome laughed as InuYasha dragged a claw over her neck and shivered slightly. She looked down at the boy then at his older brother. “What did I miss?”
 
Miroku sighed and gave Sango a smile as she sat down between him and Sesshoumaru, “nothing…InuYasha being a baka and Sesshoumaru and his idle threats.”
 
Sesshoumaru lifted his head up from gazing at Rin to stare at the boy across from him at the round table. “Do you wish to see how idle this Sesshoumaru's threats can be?”
 
Rin muttered something in Spanish and stood, glaring at her boyfriend. “I'm getting food. That Sesshoumaru can sit that Sesshoumaru's ass in that chair and enjoy the lack of company of This Rin.” she cocked her head and gave him a hard stare before turning on her heels and stalking into the cafeteria's line.
 
Sesshoumaru sighed and stood slowly trailing after her like a lost puppy with a glower behind him at the boys.
 
InuYasha laughed and shifted Kagome off his one knee to sit directly across his lap. He kissed her neck again and muttered a few choice phrases in her ear that turned the poor girl's face a rather violent shade of red. He raised his eyebrows at the girl then looked around her torso to his friend. “So what time is this rave?”
 
Miroku shrugged and sat back in his chair, resting it on the back two legs, “well…I think it starts at eleven thirty, but it's going to run real late.”
 
InuYasha sighed and then blinked, a frown forming on his face. “fuck.”
 
Kagome turned and looked from InuYasha to Miroku then back to the boy whose lap she was in. “what did I miss? What rave?”
 
Miroku shook his head and waved a hand at Kagome to be quiet and leaned towards the hanyou, “what?”
 
InuYasha coughed once and then cracked his neck, a rather uncomfortable expression coming across his face. “I…can't…tonight. Its just…not a good night.”
 
Miroku stared at him for a moment before their previous conversation from the week before filtered into his brain. `“On the nights of the new moon, I lose my demonic powers.”' His eyes widened and he chuckled once, leaning a little further back in the chair. “oh…that…”
 
InuYasha growled and kicked at the raised bottom of the boy's chair, sending the unsuspecting teen flying backwards, crashing rather nosily to the floor. Sango was by his side in a second; looking him over to make sure he was okay while InuYasha growled. “Fucking bastard…”
 
Kagome smacked InuYasha in his shoulder and stared at him, her eyes wide. “was that really necessary? You could have given him a concussion!”
 
InuYasha shrugged and tightened his grasp on Kagome's waist, “he'd be more likely to suffer one of those at Sango's abuse…honestly Sango, how many times a day do you smack him for being a dick?”
 
Sango gave InuYasha the middle finger and helped Miroku up. “Are you okay?” she brushed off his back and gave him a small frown. “What did you say to get that response?”
 
Miroku glowered at InuYasha and rolled his eyes, “nothing of importance, apparently.” He stood and brushed his shoulders off before he cracked his neck to the side. “I'm going outside…I need some fresh air. All the lies in here are suffocating me.”
 
InuYasha glared at the boy as Miroku sent him a rather snide grin. He watched the Houshi as he stormed out of the cafeteria then sighed. Turning back, he gulped as he found two sets of mocha brown eyes staring intently at him. Feigning innocence, InuYasha asked in the most innocent voice he could muster, “what?”
 
Kagome pulled herself from his grasp and sat in the chair next to him, exchanging glares with Sango. She turned back to InuYasha and tapped her fingers on the lunch table, “what was he talking about, InuYasha?”
 
InuYasha scoffed and crossed his arms, “feh, fuck if I know.”
 
Kagome widened her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. “I'm going to guess its something about tonight that you haven't told me. care to share?”
 
Sesshoumaru and Rin chose that time to return to the table. Sesshoumaru dropped Rin's tray to the wooden surface and shot the three an inquisitive glare, “tonight? It is Halloween…what did I miss?”
 
InuYasha turned his glare of daggers towards his brother, begging the older boy to shut his mouth. “Not a damn thing except Miroku getting the wind knocked out of him!”
 
Rin glanced at the two girls then back at the brothers, “I think he's lying.”
 
Sesshoumaru nodded once, “indeed.”
 
InuYasha pushed back his chair and stood up, his eyes filled with a sudden and furious fire as he stormed out of the cafeteria. “Don't worry about it.”
 
The slamming wooden door told another story as the hanyou disappeared. Kagome shifted her weight as she chewed on her bottom lip, debating whether or not to go after the angry boy. Sango beat her to her question.
 
“What the hell just happened?”
 
Sesshoumaru let out a very short sigh and a rather arrogant snort, “he's angry that tonight, of all nights, is the night of his weakness.”
 
All eyes turned to the Youkai as Kagome carefully asked, “You mean Halloween?”
 
Sesshoumaru rolled his eyes and shook his head, “being hanyou, he is subjected to his human blood once a month. Whatever phase that the moon was in on the day he was born is the night of his weakness.”
 
Sango licked her lips before carefully toning her answer, “you mean…he's pmsing?”
 
Sesshoumaru fought down the smile that threatened to engulf his face and closed his eyes. `She's not to far from the truth…' Sesshoumaru cleared his throat and slowly opened his eyes. “…No, Sango, he's not pmsing. By weakness, I mean he becomes human.”
 
Kagome's eyes widened as she sat up straight. “Human? You mean…InuYasha will be…human…like us?”
 
Sesshoumaru nodded slowly, rolling his eyes dramatically, “yes, Kagome…human…weak…”
 
Rin leaned back from to stare at Sesshoumaru and raised her eyebrow, crossing her arms over her chest dramatically with an angry glare plastered on her face. “Excuse me?”
 
Sesshoumaru paused, his mouth slightly agape and turned to look at Rin. He stared at her for a moment and then shut his mouth and leaned down to her ear. “Rin.” he felt the corner of his mouth turn up as he could just about hear her heart skip a beat. `still got it,' he though with a rather coy grin. Slowly, he ducked his head to the side of hers and licked the side of her ear slowly and nipped at her earlobe while pulling back. The anger on Rin's face fell away instantly as she closed her eyes, stifling a moan that was building in her throat. Sesshoumaru pulled back and looked at her face and gave her a whimsical grin. He all but breathed out the words, “weak.”
 
Rin's eyes snapped open and she stared at Sesshoumaru with a very angry glare before huffing and turning away from her boyfriend. She crossed her arms with a very defined frown on her face and stuck out her chin. “Ass.”
 
Sesshoumaru laughed a short bitter laugh and shook his head. Looking back towards Kagome, he raised an eyebrow at the look on her face. She looked…confused. `To be expected of a human.' He sighed and shook his head slowly, “what don't you understand Kagome.”
 
Kagome looked at Sesshoumaru carefully before cautiously asking, “so…every new moon he turns human?”
 
Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow in subtle shock that she actually understood. He blinked then nodded. “Normally, on his human nights, the boy would disappear with two wastes of life and show up a few days later, still strung out from whatever drugs they could get their hands on. I am interested…to say the least…at what he plans on doing tonight.”
 
Kagome bit her bottom lip at the recent revelations. `Tonight…of all nights…he'll be human. What happens when he's human? Why would he…' she though over Sesshoumaru's words and scowled. `We made a pact that he would not do drugs again…and I am planning to hold him to that!' Kagome slapped on an overly bright smile, upon realizing that she had three sets of eyes trained on her, and held up her hands. “Don't worry, he won't do that anymore! We'll have a fine time tonight.” She paused and looked at Sango, a rather overwhelming realization dawning on her, “what was Miroku saying about a rave?”
 
As the words left Kagome's mouth, an arm suddenly draped itself across her shoulders and she was nearly pulled out of her chair and into a broad and rather firm chest. She closed her eyes, just about guessing whom it belonged to. The voice only clarified her guess. “The rave my dear Kagome is tonight at eleven thirty! We hold one every year…and I would be delighted if you would show up! You could come with me as my woman…what do you say?”
 
Kagome sighed and pulled away from the over eager wolf demon. “Kouga….”
 
Sesshoumaru stood immediately, his eyes focusing on the intruder, “didn't I tell you to stay away from Rin?”
 
Kouga blinked and looked down next to Kagome at Rin, who seemed rather appalled at the wolf demon's outburst and flashed the girl a smile before letting his eyes settle on the glowering male. “I'm not talking to Rin, Sesshoumaru. I'm talking to Kagome.”
 
Sesshoumaru sighed and pulled Rin's chair backwards, letting the girl yelp in surprise. “Back off Kouga, Kagome is already taken, or are you just a complete incompetent?”
 
Kagome blinked a few times and pulled firmly away from Kouga. “Kouga-kun…you know I am seeing InuYasha…. I said it once today Kouga, but I'll repeat it; I love InuYasha…I'm in love with him. I'm sorry Kouga but there is nothing you can do.”
 
Kouga flashed the girl a wry smile and grabbed her hands in his, giving her a rather dazzling smile, “my Kagome, I will win you from him and then you'll see what its like to be with a real male!”
 
“Oi Kouga, what the fuck are you doing to Kagome?”
 
Kouga sneered as his head, as well as everyone else's, shot towards the doorway. Miroku and InuYasha stood between the swinging wooden doors, a green fire burning in Inuyasha's eyes. Kouga let go of Kagome's hands and placed himself in front of the girl, as if shielding her from the hanyou. “Good timing, dog shit, we can finish what we started!”
 
Kagome stood up and placed herself in front of Kouga, facing the wolf demon. Placing her hands on her hips, she stuck a finger into the demon's chest. “Look, Kouga, I'm not saying it again! I love InuYasha and you have to get over that! I'm not a prize to be won…and fighting InuYasha is not going to change that!” she felt two sets of arms wrap around her from behind her and she leaned back into the sculpted chest that she loved so much. She shot Kouga a sympathetic smile and mouthed, “I'm sorry.”
 
Kouga growled at InuYasha, who was smirking like a fool, and turned on his heels. “Don't worry Kagome, you'll come around soon enough!”
 
InuYasha took a step towards him but Kagome put a hand over his that lay on her hips. She shook her head once and rolled her head back to look up at her hanyou. “Let him go.”
 
InuYasha rolled his eyes and looked down at the girl in his arms. “If he keeps pestering you, I'm going to shove tetsusaiga up his ass, got it? at least that rusty sword will be good for something!”
 
Miroku walked up next to the hanyou and grimaced, “wow, InuYasha…that's a little…kinky….”
 
InuYasha shot Miroku a death glare and turned so he could sit on the table, pulling Kagome between his legs so her chest was facing him. he leaned down and kissed the tip of her nose. His golden eyes pierced her mocha brown ones as he let his fingers work small circles on her hips. He licked his lips slowly before leaning down and kissing her lips, slowly and tenderly.
 
Rin cleared her throat and stood up, “hello! You are so in the middle of a lunch room!”
 
Kagome pulled back from InuYasha and licked her lips slowly before letting her eyes flutter open. It was as if with one stare, InuYasha had been able to melt her from the inside out. She felt her body quiver as he undressed her with his eyes. She closed her eyes and counted to ten before taking another deep breath. She could feel her face was flushed but that was the least of her concerns at the moment. She buried her face in Inuyasha's sweatshirt sleeve and muttered, “sorry…”
 
Sesshoumaru shook his head slowly and clicked his teeth, “honestly InuYasha, I wonder at times how you don't have pups running amuck yet.”
 
InuYasha glared at his brother then turned back to Kagome and nuzzled her left cheek with his nose. Breathing into her ear he let his words tickle the tiny hairs on the side of her neck, “I want you…now…”
 
Kagome's flush darkened as she pulled away from the hanyou and stared at all of her friends before slumping into a chair. She buried her face in her hands, trying to ignore the burning need welling in her stomach. “I…I…”
 
Miroku shook his head and smacked the hanyou's shoulder. “Have you no decency? I swear…you are worse then a fucking rabbit!”
 
InuYasha stared at Miroku for a moment before jumping off the table and squatting in front of Kagome. His face level with hers, he put one finger on her chin to lift her face to meet his. He raised an eyebrow and gave her a small smirk, “come on…let's get out of here.”
 
Kagome's eyes widened as she looked back at Rin for help. The last thing she needed to do was miss another class to cure the hanyou's insatiable need…her mother had gotten a phone call about Kagome not being in English and had been irate with her…grounding her the minute they got home. She would be damned if she was to be grounded on Halloween.
 
Rin leaned forward and laced her hand through the hole in the back of Kagome's chair. Pulling the girl backwards, she grinned at the hanyou, “back off, InuYasha, before you poke someone's eye out!”
 
Inuyasha's eyes narrowed at the girl's insinuation and then laughed. “What's the matter Rin, frustrated?”
 
Rin raised an eyebrow and leaned forward towards the hanyou, “if you really enjoy the use of that appendage, I suggest you shut your mouth!”
 
InuYasha leaned back and flashed the girl a wicked smile; “I take that as a yes. You know, with a gay boyfriend, you're going to be having that issue a lot.”
 
A hand wrapped around Inuyasha's neck, hauling him out of the chair in one shot. He chocked once before meeting the floor face first. He blinked and coughed, standing slowly. The being that had attacked him was already gone, sitting across the table again with a rather angry glare on his face. InuYasha rubbed his neck and blinked, “damn Sesshoumaru, you don't need to get so defensive.”
 
Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes and held up two fingers that crackled green with electricity, “do you really wish to push my buttons, baka?”
 
InuYasha grabbed his and Kagome's backpacks and help up one hand while with the other, reaching down and dragging Kagome out of her chair. “I don't want to push anything of yours! Come on, Kags…” he flashed the others a smile and pulled the girl behind him out of the cafeteria.
 
Miroku sighed and shouted at the two, “keep away from the pool!” a finger gesture was Inuyasha's departing gift to his friend. Miroku laughed and sat down next to Sango, cautiously wrapping an arm around her shoulders. “What do you say to a party tonight Sango? It's going to be awesome!”
 
Sango stared at Miroku for a long moment before narrowing her eyes, “what party?”
 
~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~
 
InuYasha pushed Kagome against the wall right outside of the cafeteria and dragged his lips slowly across hers. “why don't…” he kissed her lightly then continued, “move this…” he kissed her again, a little harder, “somewhere else…less…” he sealed his lips over hers, nibbling at the tender flesh slowly. When she moaned, he pushed his tongue between her teeth and into the back of her mouth. It took him a moment of coaxing her to join him but she soon enough did, giving into the burning need in her heart. He kissed her until his lungs felt like his lungs were going to explode. Pulling back he ran a finger down her jawbone, whispering into her ear, “why don't we ditch chorus and go back to my house…”
 
Kagome moaned as his lips found their way to her neck and she tilted her head to her right shoulder. “Yash…I don't think…” she moaned again as he began working the tender skin. “It's not a good…oh god….” She closed her eyes and clenched her teeth together as she could feel the heat pooling between her legs as the boy let his mouth travel her neck. “Inu…Yasha…please…”
 
InuYasha grinned into the girl's neck and pulled back, “please what, Kagome?”
 
“Please spare me!”
 
The pair turned to lock eyes with those of Souta, who was looking rather uncomfortable at the current situation. Kagome blushed and pushed InuYasha back a step. “Souta…we were…”
 
Souta held up a hand shook his head profusely, “I don't want to know. Just…don't do…that…in the hallway! That's disgusting!”
 
InuYasha laughed and held out a hand to ruffle the kid's hair. “Punk…”
 
Souta stepped out of its path and stared at him as if he was a leper. “Hey, I don't know where that hand has been nor do I want to know! So keep it away!”
 
Kagome's blush turned scarlet as she closed her eyes and wished herself away from the current situation. “Souta…why don't you go see Miroku or something…”
 
Souta shook his head and looked at his watch. “Nah, bells gonna ring anyway. You two should take the time to cool off!” he laughed and pushed past InuYasha shaking his head.
 
InuYasha sighed and looked down at Kagome. “Hey…look…tonight, do you want to go to the rave with me and Miro?”
 
Kagome sighed and ran her foot back and forth over the tiled floor. “I…well that is…. you know, Yash, that's not exactly my style, ya know?”
 
InuYasha shrugged and grimaced as the bell chimed over their heads. Getting a head start of all the kids, he wrapped his arm around Kagome's shoulders and ushered her off towards the chorus room. “Kags, it would be great, come on. I want to go out tonight…with you. I normally never go out on these nights but something is telling me to go…and I really want to!”
 
Kagome narrowed her eyes and licked her lips, “you're not gonna…you know…get trashed, are you?”
 
InuYasha frowned and avoided her gaze, “bastard opened his mouth, ey?”
 
Kagome let her lips fall into a straight thin line and carefully chose her words, “I don't…want to see you…that way, ya know? I love you hon, and you promised….”
 
InuYasha paused mid step and looked down at Kagome. “is that what you're afraid of? That I'm gonna get fucked up?” he placed his hands on Kagome's shoulders and stared into her eyes, “I promised you I would not touch drugs again, and I intend to hold up on that.”
 
Kagome gave him a smile and nodded once, “I just…you know…with what Sesshoumaru said.”
 
InuYasha shook his head and wrapped his arm around Kagome again, pulling her off towards class, “you shouldn't listen to bastards, their all idiots.”
 
Kagome laughed and shook her head slowly, “you two really need to learn to get along.”
 
InuYasha rolled his eyes, “like that would ever happen.” He paused outside of the chorus room and gave Kagome a smile, “so then you'll come with me tonight, right?”
 
Kagome bit her lip and gritted her teeth, “well…it's kind of late and with school tomorrow and mom mad at me already…I probably…”
 
InuYasha smiled and opened the door, “great, I'll pick you up at 11. Just open your window and climb down your tree, you'll be fine.”
 
Kagome paused while walking, her eyes widening a little, “climb down my tree?”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*
 
Kagome stood quietly in front of her window, staring at her reflection slightly aghast. She had painted her face white and used heavy black eye liner around her eyes and a dark blue eye shadow over her eyes. She then used some fake blood that was left over from Souta's Halloween costume from years before to dab around the corners of her eyes. She finished it off with dark red lipstick that made her teeth seem nearly iridescent. She had put on a black spaghetti tang top and a red sheer long sleeve over it, and had put on a pair of fishnet stockings she had gotten for Halloween a few years prior with a black short skirt. Her hair was in a high ponytail with two chopsticks holding it up, that had red sparkling gems at the ends. To top off the outfit, she had on overly large boots she had purchased a year ago from a Goth store in the downtown mall. Kagome grabbed the leather coat InuYasha had left at her house a week or so prior and threw it around her shoulders. Locking her door, she took a deep breath and glanced at the clock. 10:50 pm.
 
`I can do this; I can do this…its easy…just step out of the window and enjoy a nice…eventful…night with InuYasha. I can do this!' Kagome began pacing, taking deep breaths every so often. She had never snuck out of her house and she knew for damned sure if she walked downstairs, her mother would throw a shit fit. She had been explicitly told that she was under no condition to go out of the house, except for school, for the next two weeks. Though Kagome had yelled and argued with her mother, deep down inside she knew her mother was only trying to protect her. `Where was she when I had a real enemy against me? She's protecting me from the wrong man…' Kagome sighed and pulled some strands of hair loose to hang down in front of her eyes. She smiled and opened her window slowly. Below, she could just about make out the outline of a person standing by her tree. She took a deep breath and stepped onto the tiled roof. Closing the window tightly, Kagome slowly made her way down the old tree. Nervously, she touched down on the ground and sighed loudly. She brushed off her hardly clothed knees and then walked towards the figure that she was praying was InuYasha.
 
His voice shattered the quiet night like breaking glass, “come on, we haven't got all day!”
 
Kagome sighed and nodded once, `that is defiantly InuYasha.' The conversation at lunch suddenly tugged at her stomach as Inuyasha's hand fell onto hers. `He's human…tonight he's actually human. I wonder…does he still have his silver hair?' she swallowed hard as he began to pull her down the street. “Hey…Yash…”
 
InuYasha paused and glanced over his shoulder. “What is it, Kagome?”
 
Kagome bit her bottom lip then pulled him towards the streetlight. This was something she was not willing to wait to see. The light illuminated her first and she could hear InuYasha gasp. She smiled, a subtle blush spreading across her face.
 
“You look…amazing.” InuYasha reached out a hand as he stepped into the light, then chuckled at the natural blanche that overtook Kagome's face and the shock in her eyes.
 
Kagome stared at the man she loved as if he were a stranger for a moment. If she had seen him walking down the street on any day, she would never have known, especially if he was dressed as he was now. `All hail the prince of darkness,' she though, looking over her lover. The love of her life looked incredible. He had on slick leather black boots that shined in the pale moonlight, with a pair of tight black leather pants that clung to him in all the right areas. His shirt was blood red and clung to body in such a way that Kagome found her mouth going dry just looking at him. The shirt was a V cut, showing off a little of his chest, yet its collar shot up over the collar of his coat and enclosed his neck, open only in the front. It fanned about the back of his head and the sides like a torque. Over the shirt he had a mesh shirt that had random holes in it. On his hands were leather gloves that he had torn the fingers off of and had nail painted his nails black. Kagome's eyes traveled up over his broad chest to settle on his face; the face she loved…the face she couldn't go a day without seeing. His hair was tied in a ponytail and the base of his neck and strapped tightly going down his back and held together by what looked like leather holders. His face was white…whiter then normal, and his eyes were darker…his sexy gold was replaced by a mysterious purple that the depths of Kagome could only imagine. On his forehead he had a black cross looking tattoo. Kagome reached forward and let her finger trace the tattoo before running through his black hair. She flushed again and dropped her hand. She couldn't fight the fact that she was getting turned on just looking at him. “You look…”
 
InuYasha rolled his eyes and scoffed, trying to ignore the blush that now colored his cheeks as well. He took Kagome's hand and pulled her out of the light before he decided against going to the rave and returning to her bedroom. `That skirt…god that skirt!' he swallowed hard and broke into a light jog, keeping Kagome in tote. “Come on, princess, we got some land to cover to get there.”
 
Kagome fell into step behind InuYasha, not daring to take her eyes off the road ahead of her. Every time she tried, her eyes found their way to his ass. `What has he turned me into?' she shook her head and followed the boy in front of her. She would follow him to hell if he asked.
 
 
~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
The car fires were the first sign of the rave. In a junkyard that was in a more abandoned part of the back woods of the city, three cars that lined the entrance were lighting up the night sky in a brilliant blaze of orange and gold. Kagome and InuYasha ducked through the hole cut through the fence wearily and walked down the path that was illuminated by hundreds of candles. Music was the next thing that assaulted their ears, and it was loud. A small stage, made up of cars and trash, was in the center of the clearing ahead and four rather gothic looking guys were beating the hell out of a set of drums and making their guitars scream in agony with the cords that echoed about the land. To Miroku's better estimate, at least two hundred kids were crammed into the junkyard, rocking away to the lyrics of the Goth band on stage.
 
InuYasha pulled Kagome into the clearing and paused, his eyes settling on stage. A stupid smirk washed over his face and he looked to the ground while shaking his head. “Figures…” he wouldn't admit that he actually felt at home in those moments. For the first time in a while, he felt like he belonged there.
 
Kagome paused and stared around her in complete awe. Kids from all over Tokyo were gathered in the junkyard, and most seemed to be drunk. Couples had paired off all around the lot, getting down and dirty right there, while others danced a few feet away, cups of beer swaying in their hands like lighters to the music. Kagome turned a wary eye to InuYasha, as if asking if he was serious, then she shook her head slowly noticing the smirk on his face. “What?”
 
InuYasha shook his head then laced his fingers through hers. “Nothing…. Stay close to me, Kagome…there are a lot guys here tonight that would love to get their hands on a hot piece of ass like you.”
 
Kagome's eyes widened and she tried to pull her hands from his. “A hot piece of ass? What is that supposed to mean, InuYasha?”
 
InuYasha rolled his eyes and pulled the girl towards the kegs that lined the dead cars. “Stop bitching Princess and loosen up, tonight's a night to be someone else.”
 
Kagome shook her head, scanning the crowd for a familiar face. `He's back to that again. We've been great for three weeks and now…now I'm back to being princess and he's back to being an ass.' She sighed and shook her head again. “I'm thirsty…”
 
InuYasha poured himself a cup of beer and downed it in a second. He shook his head and then looked at Kagome. “Sorry princess but you're not drinking tonight.”
 
Kagome glanced at the now human boy in front of her and tapped her foot on the dirt. “Yet you can?”
 
InuYasha laughed ruefully and swallowed another cup of the vile liquid, “yeah…trust me…this stuff…you'd never be able to handle it. Besides…they have `special' kegs for girls here, if you know what I mean.”
 
Kagome's brows creased in confusion as she shook her head slowly, “I don't get it…can you elaborate?”
 
InuYasha sighed and pulled the girl towards the half-dance/half mosh pit formed on the floor. “They have kegs for girls here that are filled with ecstasy, LCD and all sorts of shit that shouldn't be in beer…just to get you trashed, ya know?”
 
Kagome's eyes widened as she tried again to pull her hand from Inuyasha's. “What the hell did you bring me here for?”
 
InuYasha stared down at the girl with a hint of mischief sparkling in his eyes and he wrapped his arms around her waist. Pulling her into his chest, he began dancing with Kagome to the music. “Shut up and dance, Princess.”
 
Kagome licked her lips and wedged her leg between his. Pushing against him, she began to sway her hips with the beat of the roaring drums. “I think we've had this conversation before…”
 
InuYasha smiled down at the girl in his arms and traced her lips with his. “Yes…yes we have.” he let his lips seal over hers as they swayed to the erratic beating of their hearts.
 
The band finished the last song and disbanded off the stage for a short intermission and the speakers blared to life with some Korn and Godsmack with an interlude of Kitty and Powerman 5000. InuYasha and Kagome were deaf to the change as they had long since become lost in each others eyes and the fever of passion that was being exchanged in their touch and blind stares.
 
InuYasha let one hand wander to Kagome's chin, and grabbed her roughly; letting his lips crash onto hers in a bruising kiss. He was intoxicated by the taste of the girl in his arms and wanted more…needed more. She was the best drug he had ever had. He pulled Kagome into his chest with all his strength, deepening the kiss by shoving his tongue down her throat when she gasped. He pulled back after a long moment and smiled wickedly down at the breathless girl and winked at her. “I don't think we're going to be here that long…” he looked her up and down, his eyes dangerously mirroring a hunter stalking its prey. It was a look of primal need that shook Kagome to her core.
 
InuYasha leaned down towards Kagome, going in for the proverbial kill, then paused. He only had a second to react and without his demon strength he was outnumbered. A fist came out of nowhere, colliding into his right shoulder blade. InuYasha pulled away from Kagome and wielded around backwards, turning to face his attacker while grimacing in pain. His eyes, filled with an unrelenting fury, suddenly widened as the attacker then threw himself at the human, embracing him like a brother. InuYasha gasped then laughed, slapping the intruders back loudly with a few choice four letter words. Another man materialized out of just about nowhere and threw himself into Inuyasha's back, hugging him just as tightly. InuYasha yelped then laughed again.
 
Kagome stepped back, her eyes widening at the strange sight before her. Three guys…all wearing long black trench coats with black leather pants and combat boots…all with long black hair tied tightly behind their heads. They could have been triplets, looking at them from behind. What made it all the odder was that InuYasha hadn't pushed the men away. `Who would he know here? Better yet…who would he associate with from this group?' she gasped when the two men pulled away from InuYasha. They were from the band…the men who were on stage! She had heard that a group from Kyushu was going to perform…her eyes widened at the thought. `From his home…these guys must be his friends from back home!'
 
InuYasha laughed loudly and shook his head slowly, “what the fuck are you two losers doing here?”
 
The taller of the two who had not struck InuYasha chuckled with an oddly evil undertone and shook his head. His voice was slightly deeper then Kagome would have thought it to be. “Us? What about you mother fucker? You just up and disappeared from us fuckin last month. Not a damn word…what kind of fucking friend does that?” Kagome nearly gasped as his eyes settled on her. His eyes were large with red pupils that gleamed with trouble and he had a rather broad forehead that had a red cross on it. He gave her a toothy smile that held fangs and waggled his eyebrows at her, “hey there, sexy…”
 
InuYasha growled as best as he could being human and pointed a finger, “she is so off limits its not even funny!”
 
The other of the boy laughed and shot a glance towards Kagome, roaming over her body with his eyes and a stupid grin plastered to his face. “So, you gonna introduce us fucker, or do I have the honor of doing it myself.”
 
Kagome shook her head once, her eyes widening when she got a good look at his face. He could have been a clone of Miroku…to an extent. His eyes were a dark aquamarine color and were filled with just about as much mischief as the other boys. His bangs covered most of his forehead but the large purple cross in the middle was visible. He bowed once to the girl, throwing her a sexy grin that made her stomach turn, and not in the good ways. There was something that she could sense in this man that she just did not trust.
 
InuYasha put a hand on the boys shoulder and firmly shook his head no. Reaching out, he grabbed Kagome's hand and pulled her into his chest. He kissed her forehead then cleared his throat; “she's off limits…” he looked at the boy with red eyes and repeated the two words, pronouncing each one slowly as if he couldn't comprehend the words, “off limits…to you two scumbags.” InuYasha sighed when the boys both merely laughed and rolled his eyes. Looking down at Kagome, he gave her a brilliant smile, “Kagome, these two losers are my best friends from back home. Kagome, the ass with the bloodshot…”
 
The other boy took his turn to roll his eyes and pointed at InuYasha, “my eyes are red fucker, not bloodshot…not drug hazed…ruby red.”
 
InuYasha sighed and scoffed, “yeah, that shit head is Hiten and the other loser on my right is Bankotsu. They followed me around back in Kyushu.”
 
Bankotsu scoffed and crossed his arms, leaning against a car. He took a sip out of the cup in his hand then crushed the life out of the plastic container. “Fuck that shit, Yash, you followed us around, remember?” he looked at Kagome and gave her another smile, full of pearly white teeth, “he wanted to be just like us…and I see he still carries that dream close to his heart. Nice fucking tattoo, shit head. Its bad enough that Hiten had to bite off my shit but now you too…”
 
InuYasha shrugged and tightened his grasp on Kagome, holding her against his chest, “fuck you, bastard, it was the fastest thing I could think of for this holiday.”
 
Hiten narrowed his eyes and leaned forward, first sniffing InuYasha then Kagome. He pulled back with a rather disgusted look on his face. “You go clean on us, ass wipe?”
 
InuYasha shrugged and nodded down towards Kagome, “some things are worth it.”
 
Bankotsu glanced from the corner of his eyes at Hiten then back at InuYasha then burst out laughing. “That's a fucking good one, InuYasha. Now really, what did you find to mask the scent of drugs?”
 
Kagome huffed and crossed her arms in front of her chest, “he doesn't do drugs.”
 
That only made Hiten and Bankotsu laugh harder. Bankotsu managed to choke out, “do you even fucking know him, missy?”
 
Kagome let her jaw hang open for a moment, staring at the boys laughing at her then snapped back, “yes, I know him pretty damn well.”
 
Hiten stopped laughing and glanced from Kagome then to InuYasha. He sniffed again then sat back on his heels, looking rather perplexed. “Hey…Yash…are you and this bitch serious?”
 
Kagome stared dumbly at the man for a moment, resisting the urge to smack the grin off his face. “What is that supposed to mean?”
 
InuYasha ran a hand down his face and nodded once, “yeah, we are.”
 
Bankotsu shot Hiten a startled glare then leaned forward to stare at Kagome for a moment before pulling back, “you ain't marked her yet.”
 
InuYasha licked his suddenly dry lips and sighed heavily, “do you mind not discussing my sex life in public?”
 
Hiten and Bankotsu both gasped loudly and stepped away from InuYasha. Hiten looked at Bankotsu and questioned, “who is this guy and where is our buddy Yasha?”
 
 
Bankotsu nodded once at Hiten then glared back at InuYasha, and both boys pointed a finger at InuYasha and nearly screamed, “doppelganger!”
 
InuYasha sighed and let go of Kagome. Taking a step forward, he swiftly knocked both boys in the head. “Fucking idiots.”
 
Hiten rubbed his forehead and narrowed his eyes, “our InuYasha would never just settle on one bitch…and yet you don't have a trace of another female on you…not to mention a trace of weed or E or anything…. So I ask again, where is our InuYasha?”
 
InuYasha stepped back to Kagome and crossed his arms across his chest, “there comes a time, guys, when you just need to move on. Kagome is my drug…she's all I need….”
 
Bankotsu clasp his hands in front of his chest and batted his eyes, “that's so lovely…now I think I want to throw up!” he dropped his hands and ducked his head to scratch behind his ear, “look, you really need to snap out of whatever this is that you're in…cause you're being weird.” He shook his head and pulled a joint out of his back pocket. Lighting up the joint he gave InuYasha a big smile, “want one?”
 
InuYasha could hear Kagome take a deep breath but chose to ignore it. He shook his head once, “I'll pass, thanks.”
 
Hiten gawked wide mouthed at the boy then sighed loudly. “What the fuck happened to you here? It's like, they destroyed our friend and replaced him with a…a…a little Sesshoumaru!”
 
Bankotsu shuddered at the thought and snapped back, “do you care not reciting that name in my presence.”
 
InuYasha laughed and shook his head profusely. “You guys are fucking nuts!” he pulled Kagome behind him towards the beer keg to get some more while the two boys stared as they walked off.
 
Bankotsu leaned towards Hiten and muttered, “That little cunt changed him, I'll bet all the fucking money in the world on it. She might look Goth but I'll put my entire weed stash down on a bet that she's a fucking pris. Probably won't even let Yash down her pants.”
 
Hiten nodded in agreement, “I don't know about the pants thing though…seeing as to how he looked like he was about to fuck the shit out of her right here if we didn't interrupt.”
 
Bankotsu laughed scornfully and shook his head. “Fucking A man, I mean, it's even his fucking human night and he ain't even high. Normally by now he was always so fucked up he was seeing the fucking other side of the goddamned rainbow…flying monkeys and shit! But now…he's as fucking serious as a god damned heart attack. I don't like it, Hit…I don't like it at fucking all.”
 
Hiten nodded in agreement, “he's fucking pussy whipped.”
 
Bankotsu's eyes darkened as he slowly crossed his arms, “this ain't good. He isn't supposed to be in fucking love…he won't come back with us if he is!”
 
Hiten shrugged and leaned back against the car as well, watching the couple laugh as InuYasha got his beer, his red eyes glistening in the darkness. “Then we'll just have to change that, now won't we?”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~~*
 
yup…more drama. Woo-hoo! (love the drama) and ya'll thought this was almost over….::evil laugh:: ….so…where exactly is Naraku???