InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Demon hunter's Trojin and Yojin ❯ The Real Reason ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclamer: i don't own InuYash or the gang but i do own Trojin,Yojin and Anne SO DON"T STEAL!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The next day....

Trojin: i guess i could come with InuYasha fighing im suprised your still alive.


InuYasha: SHUT IT TROJIN!!!!


Sango: So where do we go now? Kagome do you sence any Shards close by?


Kagome: Yes i see one a demon is close and it has *gasp* 7 Shards


Trojin&InuYasha: 7 SHARDS!!!



InuYasha:Good a fight i was getting bored


Trojin: Me to lets go *runs with InuYasha to see a giant Demon*


InuYasha:What is that thing i have never seen a demon like that before


The Demon was 10 feet tall and had on a cloke that was a bear skin*


Trojin: No it can't be it just can't be your suposta be dead I KILLED YOU!!!!


Demon: You were wrong Half-breed! I am alive HAHAHAHAHAHA


InuYasha: Trojin who is it *the others arived on Kirara*


Kagome: *gasp* That is a huge demon and it has two shards in each arm and three in its head


Trojin: Its Kaos he is a demon that just about killed Anne and me i sliced off his head and burned him he should have stayed dead but *Rases his head reviling his face...he was mad* I'LL MAKE SURE YOUR GOING TO STAY DEAD NOW YOU BASTARD!!!!!!! *Trojin unsheathed his Fang and attacked* YOU WILL DIE!!!!! *cuts off his leg and it regrows instantly*


Kaos: You will not kill me half-breed im am unstoppable because of Naraku gave me this shards HAHahahahahaha *Swipes at Trojin sending him into a tree*


InuYasha: *unsheathed Tetsiga* Hey don't forget about ME!!! *Cuts off one of Kaos's arms and it regrew*


Trojin: AAAAARRRGGG!!! *flew into tree* DAMN YOU DDDIIIIIEE!!!!!!!!!!! Cuts off arm and then cut him in half but he healed*


Kaos: You pathetic Half-Breeds can not AAARRRGGG * Kagome shot and Arrow and hit him in the arm where two of the jewel shards were*


Sango: *threw the boomarang at Kaos and cut off his legs but they regrew* I have never seen such a demon have this much power before Kirara ATTACK!!! *She jumped on Kirara and threw the Boomarang again*


Miroku: *Started to take the beads of the windhole in his hand when*


Shippo: Miroku!! Naraku's insects *points to 40 of the wasp bug things*


Miroku: DAMN *starts to put the beads back on his hand and kill the insects with his staff*


Kagome: *Shot another Arrow and hit the other arm where the shards were* got him


Trojin: NOW YOU DDDIIIIIIIEEE!!!! *Trojin cuts his head off and slices it in half*


InuYasha: HEY I WAS GOING TO DO THAT!!!!


Trojin: his is no time to fight over who gets to kill Kaos he is not dead yet


Kaos's head: you know me too well Half-breed HAHahahahahahahahaha *disapperes*


Trojin: DAMN IT TO HELL!!! *Sheaths Fang* im glad i left Yojin with Anne


InuYasha: *sheaths Tetsiga* What can a head do


Trojin: Alot when he is a king of the eastern lands


InuYasha: I thought i hurd that name before


Trojin: *Sigh* well i guess i have to tell you the truth why i need you all


Kagome: What do you mean?


Trojin: The real reson i need your help is because Sesshomaru has done something to Kaos and Sesshomaru said i did it so now Kaos,Sesshomaru and Naraku want me dead


InuYasha: What did you do to my brother?


Trojin: Called him Fluffy because of that thing on his shoulder i was laughing my head off


InuYasha: AHahahahahahahahahah *fell out of the tree laughing*


Trojin: As for Naraku i fought him once and he thought that i was a threat and he killed my family all but my lecherus brother *Sigh* why did he have to be so lecherus *shakes his head*


Sango: And speaking of Lecherus *looks for Miroku* where is h-PERVERT *hits him with the boomarang*


Miroku: I was checking for injurys *Rubbing the giant lump on his head*


Trojin: Oh really on her butt your just like my brother *sigh*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
the end of Chapter 3 hope you liked it
i did
me too
cool
im a bad infulance on Children YAY!!!
O.o