InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Harlot ❯ Forgotten Forever ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
New chappie.
:]

enjoyyy

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Inuyasha never thought he could be so happy to see Kaede's hut.

"Thank the Kami thats over!" He said the second they came back to their world.

"Yea, that went better than I thought." Kagome let out a sigh of relief.

"Im guessing everything is okay?" Sango asked.

Everyone was still sitting around the hut, Shippo was eating some candy, Kaede was working on some herbs and medicine, Sango was fixing some dents in her Hiraikotsu and Miroku was just sitting down and relaxing.
"Yea, Enera approved of Inuyasha, although Kyuketsuki didnt." Kagome said as she sat down next to her friend.
"Keh, that guy has some problem." Inuyasha said with a twich in his eye.
"Aye, Kagome. We noticed that as well." Kaede said, looking up from her herbs.
"Whats his deal?!" Shippo asked, jumping into Kagome's lap.
"Well.." Kagome started, not really knowing where to start. "Kyuketsuki...he had a thing...for Ohyaku."
"WHAT?!" Inuyasha screamed, the twitch in his eye getting bigger.
"Relax Inuyasha!" Kagome reached up and pulled him down to sit next to her. "It was before Ohyaku and I were one. Before any of this happened." Kagome took a deep breath.
"Before...before my father sold my soul to Enera, Ohyaku and me were too diffrent people. She was full demon, and I was just a human. I didnt even know about my miko powers yet.
"Ohyaku and Kyuketsuki were inlove, well, about as inlove as Ohyaku could get. Kyuketsuki didnt trust her with other men, reasons being pretty obvious. So after a while, Ohyaku promised herself to him. Saying that they would be mates when the time was right. Thats when I came in."
"So, part of you, is bound to Kyuketsuki?" Miroku asked. Inuyasha growled.
"Not really." Kagome continued, trying to soothe her mate in the process.
"When me and Ohyaku became one, Enera was going to allow the bond to stay, but after a little while, he took it off."
"Why, Kagome?" Sango asked, becoming very currious in Kagome's story.
"He took pity on me. He thought it was unfair that my human heart would be bound to someone I didnt love." She took Inuyasha's hand. "Kyuketsuki wasnt to happy, obviously, but he isnt as heartless as he may seem, and he allowed the bond to be lifted."
The others still had a bunch of questions to ask, but for now, the information they had was enough. The look on Inuyasha's face gave them another reason to shut up.
Without a word to the others, he got up, and left the hut.
"I better go talk to him." Kagome said as she stood up and left the hut as well.
"Poor Inuyasha." Miroku said.
"Poor Kagome!" Sango and Shippo said in a union.
"Aye, this will be a tough one for both of them." Kaede said, and everyone nodded in agreement.
+ With Kagome and Inuyasha +
"Inuyasha! Will you slow down?!" Kagome was trying her best to keep up with the hanyo, and even with her demonic powers, he was still really fast.
"KEH!" He shot over his shoulder.
"OSWARII!" Kagome finally yelled, growing tired of this game.
As Inuyasha met the ground, Kagome caught up to him, and leaned over his body.
"Will you talk to me now?" She asked in a kind voice.
"KEH!"
"Sit."
"UMPHH!!!"
"Now?"
"Bite me."
"Dont tempt me. Im already feeling the urge to FEEEeEEeD!" She wiggled her fingers when she said 'feed', for extra emphasis on the creepyness of it.
Finally, the spell wore off, and Inuyasha lifted his head and looked into the eyes of his mate.
"Inuyasha, please." Kagome begged. She knew this was hurting him, and it was hurting her too.
"Fine." Inuyasha lifted himself up, and picked up Kagome into his arms, and ran out into the forest.
+ A few mintues later, deep in Inuyasha's Forest +
"Inuyasha, please, dont be mad. I havent done anything." Kagome lifted Inuyasha's chin, so they would be eye n eye.
Inuyasha stood with his arms folded over his chest. He knew if he looked Kagome in the eye, he would give in and forgive her. She just had to have such a gentle touch.
"Bonding with Kyuketsuki was Ohyaku's choice. Not mine." Through their bond, Inuyasha could feel Kagome's distress, and Kagome could feel Inuyasha's anger and worry.
"But, your demon loves him. There is a part of you that wants to be with him." Inuyasha bowed his head again.
"No, Inuyasha. Not one inch of me wants him. Look at me." Inuyasha listened.
"If my demon didnt want you, and wanted him, I wouldnt have been able to mark you as my mate." Inuyasha thought about it, and relized she was right. Had her demon not wanted him, her demon wouldnt have allowed her to mark him, since the urge to mark him came from her demon side, considering humans didnt bite their mates...or have mates.
"Kagome.."
"Inuyasha, I love you. You know that. Kyuketsuki is an old friend. And my follower. He is bound to me. Him, along with Kubikajiri, and my other two followers. Kasha and Kubikajiri."
"Why does everyone start with a K?" Inuyasha asked.
"Beats the hell outta me." Kagome shook her head.
They looked at eachother and smiled. Inuyasha wrapped his arms around her and gave her a light kiss.
All was forgotten.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
I wasnt gonna make this chapter that long, but ah well.
:]