InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Lolicon Collection ❯ The Lord's Young Bride ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 2: The Lord's Young Bride

“Jaken, Send Rin to my chambers.” The lord of the west lay back in his comfortable futon, wearing his sleeping yukata, his hair tied back in a low pony tail so as not get in his way tonight. He patiently waited for his child bride to join him. Rin was his wife, and he would introduce her to his touch, slowly.
Rin knew she was his wife, and was grateful for his care and attentions, and she was excited and nervous to be called upon to serve him.
The ladies quickly bathed her, dressed her in a light sleeping yukata, with an obi tied in the front, for her lords easy access.
“Remember what we told you, you must seek to please him.” They reminded. Rin nodded and smiled, she wanted nothing more than to please her honored husband. She was not frightened of him, only nervous and giddy.
Rin wondered what he would want her to do? She was too young to fully `taken' by him, so he would most likely wish for her to use her hands and mouth on him. The other women had explained what to do, and she was eager to try out her knowledge, put it to practical use.
She was escorted to his chamber, then left alone to knock on his door. Before she could even raise her hand though, he called to her, “Come in, Rin.”
She knelt as she had been taught, and slid the shoji door open, she turned on her knees, entered backwards, sliding the shoji closed and turned to him in a deep bow.
“Sesshomaru-sama has requested Rin join him?”
A warm smile graced his cool features, and he held out a hand to beacon her to his bed. “Rise, and come to your husband, little one.”
Quickly Rin stood, keeping her eyes lowered, and closed the space between her and his futon. She placed her tiny hand in his much larger one, and he gently pulled her next to him.
He tucked her into his side, and she lay her small head on his large chest, breathing his scent in. She tentatively raised her hand and placed in on his stomach, her tiny chubby finger tracing a pattern, following the dips and raise of his well-defined abdominal muscles.
“How is it you wish for Rin to serve you, my lord?”
Sesshomaru inwardly smiled. She had been educated well. She knew exactly what her purpose here was, and why he had summoned her to share his bed with him. He wished for more than simply release with her though. He wished to form a bond with his young wife, familiarize her with his touch, and teach her the ways of the art of pleasure. She was so young and easily moldable.
“Bare yourself to me, sweet one. I wish to look at you.”
Rin rose to her knees and clumsily untied her simple obi, shrugging out of her yukata. There was no hesitation, and no deliberate seduction in her movements. She did as she was asked, and her inexperience prevented her from knowing how to be coy, how to draw the baring of her body out, how to tease him. She obeyed, and nothing more, but certainly no less. Her harsh and untrained movements reminded him of how new this was to her, and he sought to sweeten it for the girl. He wanted not mere obedience, he wanted to train her as a lover.
He would show by example.
“Turn you back to me.” Again, Rin obeyed, only slightly confused by his order.
He came to his knees behind her, and slowly untied his obi. When he was finished with it he dangled reached forward, and dangled it in front of her face for a moment, before casually tossing it aside.
He moved forward, and pulled her against him. The silk was open now, hanging on his loosely. He sunk down, no longer standing on his knees, his legs bent, creating a lap.
“Sit back, onto my lap, Rin.”
She put her hands behind her, gripping his thighs, and backed up to sit on the shelf he'd created. Sesshomaru slipped one sleeve off, then the other, drapeing the silk over the front of her body, shielding her once again, but she was naked beneath it, and on his naked lap.
He wrapped one arm around her, slipping it beneath the silk, splaying his large hand over her small belly, and sliding it to her opposite side. He let a pleased rumble rise from his chest. Rin leaned her head back sinking into his embrace, completely comfortable to be held by him.
“Can you feel my skin against yours, Rin?”
She responded by nodding her head in the affirmative, and wiggling a little on his lap, getting even more comfortable.
“What does it feel like?” he coaxed.
“Sesshomaru-sama is so big and so warm, and his skin is soft and…” she trailed off, blushing furiously.
“And?” he pressed.
Rin giggled and wiggled her hips a bit more, “Sesshomaru-sama's hair tickles Rin's girl parts.”
He glanced at their laps and realized she was talking about his pubic hair against her own hairless sex, he gave a light chuckle.
“How does my young wife feel, to be held in the intimate embrace of her new husband?” He could scent her emotions, and they were pleasant. It pleased him greatly that she still held no fear of him.
“Rin feels…” she struggled for a word to convey how it felt to have her tiny body enveloped by his larger one, to be covered and protected by his lithe but powerful frame. His size dwarfed her own, but it was not intimidating to her, instead it was…comforting. “… safe.” She finished.
Mokomoko came up to stroke her tiny cheek, and tip her chin to look at him over her shoulder. Her large, trusting eyes looked back at him. Her lips were slightly parted and her round cheeks were rosy.
“Good. My Rin should always feel as such in the presence of her Lord.” He craned his face downward to press a light chaste kiss to her tiny mouth, and she smiled against him.
“Perhaps, my Rin would like to lay with her husband?” She nodded eagerly.
Keeping her covered with the silk blanket of his yukata he lay her gently down and then lay next to her. He watched her eyes sweep over him, and she licked her lips as his arousal was now bared to her gaze. He smelt nevousness.
“Rin?”
Rin twisted to lay on her side, still staring at his penis, which was aroused. Before, it had been tucked between his thighs, so she had not felt it while sitting on his lap.
“Rin did not know…”
“know?”
“Rin did not know it would be so… big… Rin can not… Rin can not put that all in her mouth… like the women said. Rin is worried that she cannot do what Sesshomaru-sama will want… he will not be… pleased… he will be… disappointed or… mad at Rin… Rin is sorry.”
He moved to stroke her cheek, and slip his hand beneath her silk shield, running his hands over her flat chest and to rub circles on her belly. He would re-assure her.
“Rin, you could never disappoint or anger this Sesshomaru. Your presence here is enough to satisfy. We will engage in activities you are comfortable with, and nothing more. Do you understand?”
Large brown eyes with unshed tears gazed back at him.
Slowly her removed his yukata from her body, leaving her bare once more.
“This Sesshomaru seeks to please his young lady. Would she allow him to place his mouth upon her?”
She is clearly shocked that he is asking her permission. He has no need to do so. She is his wife, and though she is young, she is his property, and his to do with as he pleases. She has no right to deny him access to any part of her, so for him to ask, is unheard of, and unnecessary. She responds as she has been taught though, with grace.
“Rin would be honored, my lord.” She gives a shaky smile and he brings his hand back up to brush across her lower lip.
“So beautiful…” he marvels at her little immature body. So completely untried, untouched, not yet ripe. He will be her first, her last and her only.
Mine… his youkai purrs possessively.
He brushes his lips against hers, swiping his tongue across her small lips, and is pleased when she opens up for him, allowing him to gently tease the tip of his long tongue into her mouth. She yields to him immediately, and only after gentle coaxing does she press back, bringing her tiny pink and rounded tongue into play for an instant, before he disengages.
“Did Rin do it right?” she whispers, in constant need of reassurance from him.
“Wonderfully.” He encourages.
He shifts himself so he is over her more fully, but his weight is resting on his forearm; propped up so he can loom over her.
He watches for signs of fear when he uses the tip of his non-clawed finger to tilt her head to the side and he leans down to place a kiss to her pulse point. He feels the flutter of her heart as he laves her neck, and trails his way down wards slowly, planting nips and kisses and suckles here and there, painting her skin with the scent of his saliva.
He reaches the first flat round disk of her nipple and notices it is beaded already. He looks up to see a flush to her cheeks and her eyes have closed, her lips also parted. Her soft moist tongue peaks out to lick her lips, before her first two teeth worry the bottom one, waiting for him to continue, knowing, or perhaps hoping his intent is to continue his oral explorations.
He dips his head, his lips only slightly parted as they descend on her tiny tannish pink nipple, just enough for the tip of his tongue to flick across the little hard bud. He allows a fang to graze her, and she gasps and arches towards him. Suddenly her muscles are rigid, and he notices her knees squeeze together, her chubby short little thighs pressing together. The first hint of the scent of desire laces her natural scent and his chest rumbles at the realization she is enjoying his attentions, as much as wished. He wants to hear her praise him.
“Does my little girl enjoy the attentions of her lord?” his baritone comes out as a smooth flat and self-assured sound that covers her like a warm blanket.
“Oh yes! Lord Sesshomaru feels so good to Rin!” her voice is a needy high pitched greedy child's whine, but still it pleases him to no end.
“You wish me to continue?” he goads.
“Oh yes! Please! Kiss Rin all over!”
“Everywhere?” he smirks. She is so greedy for him, in a way that only a child can get away with. She does not think to hide her want, she does not know shame in her delight, and her pleasures are claimed with out the self-conciousness taught to so many of her species.
“Yes! Kiss Rin everywhere!” she insists.
He brings his non-clawed hand up and parts her thighs. She offers no hint of resistance as his fingers to brush against her tiny hairless slit. He lightly plays with the top of her, as he licks and suckles her other nipple. Soon the miniscule pink bud of her arousal is peaking from beneath her plump and perfect outer lips.
She gasps and sighs, her head lolls back and forth and a deep flush spreads across her cheeks. Her eyelashes are long and beautiful and paint a dark line under her eyes as her eyes scrunch shut and her little brows furrow in concentration of the pleasure he gives her. Her tiny fingers grip the bed and her hips raise and lower instinctively as she seeks to press herself harder against his maddeningly light strokes of her button.
“Oh Sesshomaru-sama…” she groans, “It aches… Rin is squeezy and hot all over and… it feels so gooooood.”
He smirks and places he head between her knees,
“Open up for me, my sweet child, and I will quell you ache.”
Instantly she obeys, spreading herself wide and exposing her tiny pink sex to his hungry gaze.
He places an open mouthed kiss on her flushed folds, which bare the tiniest hint of moisture, before favoring his young wife with a long lave of his long, thick rough tongue.
“Ummmm… Rin likes that… Rin likes that a lot…” she pants out.
He continues, dragging his tongue against her and stealing deep inhales of her sweet light scent. When she squirms and wriggles her curveless hips, he places her knees over his shoulders and as soon as she has greater purchase she bends her legs and presses her sex to his face, grinding against him wantonly.
When his nose is pressed against her tiny clit he shakes his head back and forth, leaving a feather light stroke to brush against her. Her reaction is instantaneous, and every muscle tenses. He grips her tiny rounded cheeks in his large hands, supporting her from underneath as she bucks against him in wild movements.
“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh…” she breaths out, not quite a moan, definitely not a scream, but a languid sound of release that he is oh so pleased to hear.
Her mouth remains open in a tiny “O” as he stares up at her, commiting the look on her flushed round child's face to memory, knowing that in only a few years she will be fully mature, and it will be time to halt her growth, and implant the shard of the meidou-seki into her, so she might remain at his side throughout the rolling centuries.
He refuses to ever be without her.
As her heart and breathing return to normal her body is limp as he replaces her legs on the futon.
She looks up at him with wide loving eyes, amazed at her fortune.
Her husband is a wonderful male… not a man.
No. Men hit her. Men called her names. Men killed her family. Men hurt her.
Her husband is no man. Her husband youkai; taiyoukai, and she belongs to him.
She would have it no other way.
Her husband protects her. Her husband feeds her. Her husband clothes her in fine silk. Her husband gives her a warm bed. Her husband keeps her at his side.
Her husband shares his bed, his body and his life with her.
Her husband chases away the nightmares, and has just made her feel so good it brought tears.
She reaches with small chubby fingers and brushes them reverently over the stripes that adorn his cheeks.
“Rin loves Sesshomaru-sama.” She whispers, while staring into alien eyes that she knows so well.
“Sleep, beloved.”
“But… you…” she glances to his leaking arousal.
He runs a finger along the curve of her jaw stoping at her chin, then moving to affectionately bop her nose.
“In the morning, sweet princess.” He assures.
When she sleeps, he will take care of himself. This night was for her, and her alone.