InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The New Student and Kagome's Secret ❯ Chapter 33: Passions ( Chapter 33 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A/N: Yay! Here is your next chapter! I have got a really cool idea for the next chapter so I am going to start it immediately! Enjoy! Thanks to all of my reviewers and readers! I love you guys! In fact, I love you guys so much that I decided to answer a couple of your reviews.

Inu13: Okay, okay…I will try to write some more Kag/Inu fluff! Oh and yes, there will be a lemon in this story! In fact, there's a slight one in this chapter! They will all admit their feelings for each other in due time!

Orb: Hmm….what do think Inu should do with the jewel? Don't worry it will play a major part in some upcoming chapters! Yes, there will be some Inu/Kag fluff!

Robin5791: There are really only a few more chapters left and thank you!

Kagomereborn: Oh, that sucks! Thanks and yeah that does kind of sound like a weather forecast…lol!

InusDemoness: Yeah! I don't like him either that much! He is a nice guy except when it comes to Sango. Then he gets really defensive. Don't worry though! He gets put in his place!

Lil'Inu: *passes out from question overload* Whew! Okay….hmm…what do I answer first? Yes, that line was from Finding Nemo…I love that movie! LOL! Don't worry…both Inuyasha and Miroku will realize what they need to do! You will just have to wait and see if Sesshomaru is still alive or not! *laughs evilly*

Kitsune Bi: The Inu/Kag fluff will come back in a while. There will be some major fluff when they reach the castle, which should be shortly. This story will only be a few more chapters long.

Autumn_Winds: I hope you still enjoy the story and then delay is not causing it's enjoyment factor to deteriorate! Don't worry! There are only a few more chapters left to the story!

And a special thank you to animechik89, vampirecircusgirl31, and Higurashi Kagome!

Well, guys looks like there are only a few more chapters left! *sheds a tear* But get excited!

Chapter 33

Miroku and Sango walked through the village in silence. Neither of them looked at each other. Sango had her hands clasped in front of her and she stared straight at the ground as they walked. Miroku walked as if nothing was wrong. He stared straight ahead and said nothing.

"Miroku," Sango finally said. "Where are we going?"

He said nothing to her. She sighed and looked at the ground. She then began to become a little curious when he led her out of the village. She followed him to the grassy hill that he and Kagome had sat upon earlier…except he kept going. He continued walking until they were almost to the edge of the forest.

Miroku sighed and sat down. Sango looked at him suspiciously, but then sat down next to him. She looked out across the scenic view that lay in front her. She could see the village from where they were and the grassy plains behind it. The entire place was bordered perfectly on either side by forests, almost as if it was making a pathway straight towards Inuyasha's castle. They even had a clear view of the sun, which would set within the next half-hour. Sango decided she would let Miroku do the talking since he was the one that brought her out there.

"Sango," he finally said after a few minutes. She looked at him, but he continued to stare straight ahead towards the horizon. "Sango, what do you want in life? What would make you happy?"

"Huh?" Sango said surprised at the question. "I…I…don't know…I…"

"Whatever will make you happy, I will give you…even if that is another man's hand in marriage," Miroku said still not looking at her. Sango blushed. She didn't know how to respond.

"Miroku, I…" she began, but didn't know what to say. What could she say? Miroku didn't even seemed phased by the silence that followed. Sango sat there, pondering what to say while Miroku patiently awaited her response.

"Miroku," she finally said. "Miroku, I don't want to marry Sotoru."

Miroku breathed unevenly for a second out of sheer relief that she had said that. It felt good to know that that wasn't what she wanted.

"Are you sure about that?" Miroku asked.

"Mmm, hmm," Sango said nodding her head and bringing her knees to her chest. She wrapped her arms around her legs and rested her chin on her knees.

"Miroku?" Sango said suddenly.

"Yeah," he replied.

"What would make you happy?" Sango asked.

He looked at her. He smiled as he closed his eyes then stared back at the horizon.

"Making you happy," Miroku replied. "Seeing you smile and knowing that I was the one who caused it. Seeing you happy is what I really want Sango."

Sango's eyes began to tremble as he spoke.

"Miroku," she mused as she stared lovingly at him. He looked at her.

"Sango," he said taking her hands in his. "I know that my hands sometimes have a tendency to wander…"

"Sometimes," she said with slitted eyes. Miroku sweatdropped.

"Okay, so my hands wander a lot," he said, but then sighed and took on a more serious disposition. "But it's only because you make me nervous. I love you, Sango, and I really don't know how to show my affections other than that. I want to make a move on you so badly, but you are so accustomed to me being a pervert that if I ever did try to seriously make a move on you, I would get pummeled into the ground."

"Miroku," Sango mused as a heavy blush spread across her cheeks.

"Sango, I love you. Don't marry Sotoru! Please, just don't! Be with me, Sango, and when the timing is right, I too will ask you to be my bride," Miroku said.

Sango felt as if she couldn't breathe. She was in love with Miroku, and he wanted to be with her seriously. She blushed heavily and gazed deeply into his eyes.

"Oh, Miroku! I love you, too!" Sango said grabbing Miroku's robe, pulling him towards her, and giving him a passionate kiss, one like they had never experienced before.

Miroku was a little shocked by Sango's sudden actions. At first, his hands flared out to his sides out of shock, then he brought them down placing one hand at the nape of Sango's neck and the other on her lower back. He stroked her back lovingly instead of pervertedly.

`That's it, Miroku,' Sango thought. `No hentai moves yet!'

But as their kiss deepened, Sango had second thoughts about not wanting Miroku to be perverted. She had just broken up with him over that and this was a serious situation. When Miroku would grope her before, he was mostly playing around with it. This time was serious though. They were in a serious situation. Miroku rubbed his tongue gently across Sango's lips until Sango finally opened her mouth to begin an all out tongue war. Sango knew she had to give Miroku a hint that she wanted more. She began moaning into his mouth and then she made a move she thought she never would in a million years. She grabbed HIS butt! Miroku jumped a little when she did it, but smiled to himself and got the hint. He gently ran his hand down Sango's back and began caressing her butt. He then gently pushed Sango to a lying position where she was on her back. He broke from the kiss for a moment to look at her. Her cheeks were flushed and she looked absolutely beautiful with her hair slightly ruffled. Her chest moved up and down unevenly, and it was very apparent that she was turned on big time. Miroku was leaning on his left side as he looked at her. He gently ran his hand down the side of her face.

"I don't know if I ever told you this, but you are absolutely beautiful," Miroku said.

Tears formed at the edge of Sango's eyes as she stared at the handsome creature above her. She pulled him down on top of her and hugged him gently.

"I love you, Miroku," Sango said.

"I love you, too, Sango," Miroku said lifting his head so he could look at her in the face once again.

He ran his fingers through her hair one more time before leaning down and giving her a loving kiss. Sango reached up and placed her hand on the back of his head. She gently ran her fingers through his hair and would sometimes grip his hair when she would get a sudden surge of hormones. Miroku reached up and ran a hand down her side across her hips to her upper thigh. He squeezed her thigh gently. He could feel Sango's tight muscles through her clothing as a result of her fighting demons all the time. Miroku was doing all he could to contain himself as their kiss grew more and more passionate.

Finally, he couldn't contain himself any longer and in one quick move pulled himself on top of her. Sango gasped in his mouth. He gently nestled himself in between her legs removing part of her robe to reveal her exterminator uniform. His manhood was hard and erect. He positioned himself carefully so as not to scare the virgin that lay beneath him. They began to grow more and more passionate. Their hands roamed each other's bodies freely and swiftly. Sango was beginning pant and tiny beads of sweat had accumulated on Miroku's forehead. He too had started panting, and then it happened. Miroku's hormones got the better of him and pressed his manhood firmly against her. Sango gasped when it hit her. Miroku examined her carefully as he continued to kiss her. He watched her eyes roll back into her head as she began to moan. Miroku then started rocking back and forth on her causing load moans to escape her. This only encouraged Miroku as he began to rock back and forth faster and faster. The only thing separating their full union was Sango's thin exterminator outfit and Miroku's robe. Sango continued to moan louder and louder into his mouth as he rocked back and forth.

Suddenly, Sango released herself from their kiss. She was panting heavily and continued to moan. Miroku stopped rocking and looked at her out of concern.

"You okay?" he asked. She began slapping him lightly on the shoulders in a frantic motion.

"YES!" she cried out. "I AM FINE! JUST PLEASE DON'T STOP!!!"

Miroku's eyes lit up half out of shock and half out the fact that it sent his hormones soaring when she said that. He began rocking back and forth on her again coming back down to kiss her again. He continued to rock as he kissed her passionately.

`At this rate, I might climax with her,' he thought. `I'm a virgin too and this is the most intimate I have ever been with a woman!'

The rubbed against each other passionately faster and faster and faster until…

"Agghhh!" Sango screamed as she hit her climax. One look at Sango like that and Miroku couldn't resist anymore.

"Ugh!" he grunted as he hit his full force.

Miroku soon stopped rocking back and forth and collapsed with his body half on Sango and half on the ground. Both of them panted heavily as they tried to regain their composure.

`Oh God!' Sango thought blushing heavily. `What just happened here? We were just talking and then…Oh GOD!'

`Man!' Miroku thought. `I wish I would have thought of all that earlier!'

He looked up at Sango to make sure she was okay. He wiped way the stray hairs that had plastered themselves to her face and smiled. Sango smiled back. He placed a light kiss on her lips.

"I love you," he said. Sango smiled and all of the worries she had originally had disappeared.

"I love you, too," she said. Miroku sighed and turned around.

"Oh, sit up!" he said helping Sango to a sitting position.

"Huh? What is it?" she asked looking at him.

"Look!" he said pointing to the horizon.

Sango looked across the plains to see the sun setting on the horizon, painting the sky with beautiful pink, orange, yellow, and purple colors.

"Wow!" Sango exclaimed as she watched the beautiful event take place before her eyes.

Miroku smiled down at her and wrapped his arm around her, bringing her close to him. Sango smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. The two lovers held onto each other as they watched the sun set especially for them…the only two people in the world.

* * * *

Inuyasha yawned and stretched, placing his arms behind his head.

"Man!" he said. "Where could those two be? They've been gone for forever!"

Kagome smiled at Inuyasha. She had finished cleaning up the kitchen and was now sitting on the couch next to Sotoru. She looked at him. He hadn't really moved since Sango and Miroku left.

"Sotoru?" Kagome said trying to get his attention off of what Sango and Miroku might be doing. "Do you remember me?"

Sotoru relaxed and smiled for the first time since Sango and Miroku left. He sat up straight turned towards her.

"Of course I do!" he said with a smile. "You were the little perky thing! You were always bright eyed even on the worst days! I remember Sango and I dating just at the age where you could be interested in the opposite sex in a serious way! The guys were always after you, but you never had a clue!" He laughed. "I even remember Sango beating the crapp out of a couple of them! Yeah, you were a cutie!"

Sotoru and Kagome laughed.

"Sotoru!" Kagome said holding her hands to face. "Stop it! You're making me blush!"

Inuyasha growled and then frowned.

"Keh!" he said turning his head. "She must have changed a lot since then!"

"Inuyasha!" Kagome said flaming red and balling her fists at her side. Sotoru sunk into the couch slightly. Inuyasha caught her stare and jumped.

"See what I mean?" Inuyasha told Sotoru.

"But you were just rude to her," Sotoru said scratching his head in confusion. "That's really no way to treat your girlfriend, is it?"

Inuyasha and Kagome both jumped back out of shock.

"WHAT???" they said in unison.

"Like I would ever date a moron like her!" Inuyasha yelled pointing at Kagome.

"Like I would ever date an arrogant, pathetic, worthless, stupid, ignorant asshole like him!" Kagome yelled.

Everyone looked at Kagome. She was flaming hot. She had finally lost her temper with Inuyasha. Inuyasha's ears flattened a little. Her insult had caused him to look so pitiful.

"Hmph!" she said folding her arms and looking away.

"Hmph!" Inuyasha said folding his arms and looking away as well.

Sotoru glanced back and forth from Kagome to Inuyasha, then he looked at Shippo who sat on the floor. Shippo looked up at him and shook his head.

"Don't worry about it, Sotoru," Shippo said. "It's nothing you said. I thought they were in love with each other at first too, but it's becoming more and more apparent to me that they actually hate each other."

Sotoru gave Shippo a confused look only for Shippo to wink at him. Kagome and Inuyasha looked at each other and then at Shippo.

"I don't hate Inuyasha," Kagome said

"I don't hate Kagome," Inuyasha said at the same time.

They looked up at each other and then back to Shippo.

"We're just not like that," Kagome said with a smile. Inuyasha nodded. They both blushed and avoided eye contact with the other.

Sotoru looked at Shippo and smiled. He knew what the kitsune had meant by the wink. Sotoru now understood that Inuyasha and Kagome did love each other. They were just in denial. He glanced out the window. It was dark now. He was beginning to get worried. He sighed and looked at the ground. Kagome had to admit she felt kind of sorry for him.

Suddenly, the door flung open. Everyone turned around to see Sango and Miroku standing in the doorway. Inuyasha's eyes grew wide as he examined the two. Their clothes were slightly dirty and their faces held a deep blush. It was apparent that they had been sweating because the hair around the edge of their face was matted to their heads. All of that could have been explained, but it was their hair that threw everyone off. Their hair was all disheveled going this way and that. Inuyasha glanced over at Kagome whose mouth was agape as she stared at the couple. Shippo, of course, had no clue what was going on, and Myouga tried to pretend he didn't have a clue or wasn't interested. Inuyasha looked at Sotoru. It was apparent he wasn't oblivious to what was taking place before him either. He stood up. Inuyasha growled slightly, ready to stop Sotoru if he made any sudden moves. Kagome looked at Inuyasha and saw how he was on the defensive.

`This is one time I really don't mind if Inuyasha is defensive,' Kagome thought. `You can't play with people's hearts.'

Meanwhile, Miroku and Sango acted as if they didn't have a clue as to why everyone was staring at them in such a way. Then, Sango caught their reflection on the china cabinet glass and realized that they looked like a mess. She looked at Sotoru who slowly approached them. Miroku looked at him suspiciously. He knew Sango's decision and he was ready to fight for her should it come to that.

Sotoru stared at the two. He looked from Sango to Miroku. Finally, he spoke.

"You guys must have had some heck of a jog!" Sotoru said. Kagome gulped. "The winds this time of year are crazy!"

Kagome and Inuyasha did an anime fall to the floor. They both pulled themselves up to look at each other as if Sotoru had truly lost his mind. Inuyasha shook his head and continued to watch the scene in front of him.

"Sotoru," Sango said as if she was guilty of something. Miroku sighed and walked calmly past Sotoru and into the back of the house out of sight. Inuyasha and Kagome exchange wide-eyed glances as they watch Miroku disappear.

"So that's your decision, huh?" Sotoru said. Sango hung her head and didn't say anything. Sotoru sighed. "It's okay." He took her hands in his. "Just know that I am always here if you ever need anything."

"Sotoru," Sango said with a smile of relief. "Thank you."

"Just know that I will never give up on you Sango," he said with a mischievous smile. "I will always be here should you ever decide to give up on that…that…monk."

"Huh?" Sango said taking a step back with her right eye twitching. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You are my woman and I will wait for you forever!" Sotoru said.

"Aww!" Kagome said folding her hands against her face. "How sweet!"

"Stupid!" Inuyasha muttered as he glared at Sotoru.

"Um…that's really nice of you and all Sotoru, but I meant what did you mean by refering to Miroku as `that monk'?" she asked.

"I just can't believe you picked that monk over me! I mean after all we have been through together! You promised you would wait on me!" he said as the hurt suddenly appeared in his eyes.

"I know Sotoru, but times have changed, and you have no idea what Miroku and I have been through together!" she retaliated.

`Go Sango!' Kagome thought. Sotoru glared at Sango.

"It wasn't supposed to be this way!" he yelled at her. He grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him. "You're mine and I won't let you go that easily!"

In a flash, Inuyasha was at his side.

"You got about a second to let go of her arm!" Inuyasha said flexing his claws. Sotoru looked to the other side of him and saw Miroku standing there.

"Release her!" he demanded. Sotoru did just that. He released Sango and lunged at Miroku only to be knocked to the ground by Inuyasha in mid air.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome said standing up. Inuyasha placed his foot on his back, holding Sotoru to the ground.

"I think you need to be a little more careful with who you are messing with kid!" Inuyasha said. He then reached down and lifted Sotoru to a standing position. "Look, we're not interested in a fight with you! Frankly, we need to save all of the energy we have! But don't think that if you bring a fight upon yourself, we won't finish it!"

Sotoru glared at Inuyasha then looked away. Miroku said nothing and walked back into the bedroom he had come from. He knew it was best to let Sango and Sotoru alone to settle their differences. He feared his presence would only fuel Sotoru's anger. Sotoru then turned to face Sango. He hung his head.

"Look, I am sorry for my behavior," Sotoru said. "But I still won't allow you to go away that easily! I will wait for you forever, Sango! I will find you again some day. Maybe then we could give it a second chance. If you ever decide he is not what you want, look me up!" He then turned and walked into his bedroom.

Inuyasha, Kagome, and Shippo just blinked as they watched him disappear. Kagome stood up and ran over to Sango. Sango still stared after Sotoru, bewildered by everything that just happened.

"Sango!" Kagome said hugging her friend. She then whispered, "Just what happened between you and Miroku?"

Sango blushed heavily as she turned her attention back to Kagome. She immediately remembered everything that had taken place between her and Miroku. Inuyasha walked up behind Sango. He sniffed the air, then his eyes set on Sango and he smiled. Sango blinked a couple of times as she looked at him. She gasped. Inuyasha smiled even brighter. Kagome looked from Inuyasha to Sango.

`Shit!' Sango thought. `Inuyasha can probably smell me! He knows what we just did! But what if he thinks we actually had sex? We didn't! Oh God!'

"Uh, Inuyasha," Sango said nervously.

"Hmm?" Inuyasha replied with an evil grin.

"Um…I mean…that is…" she began, but realized Kagome could hear too. She then leaned up on her toes and whispered in his ear, "Just how well can you smell?"

"Really well!" he said with a little laugh. Sango's entire face turned red. She took a couple of steps back.

"Sango?" Kagome asked, confused by her sudden expression.

"Um, I'll be right back!" Sango said running into the bathroom and slamming the door shut.

"Sango! Wait!" Kagome called after her. Inuyasha was grinning from ear to ear.

*WHAM*

"Just what the hell was that all about?" Kagome said after hitting Inuyasha.

"AGH! Careful you stupid bitch!" Inuyasha said angrily. "I didn't say a damn thing to her." A smile returned to his face.

"Oh yeah?" Kagome said. "That smile tells me otherwise! Out with it, Inuyasha!"

"Look, if you want to know, I am not the one you should be asking," he said. "You could get your answers a lot better from Sango." He laughed a little and then took a seat back in the easy chair.

"From Sango?" Kagome asked looking at the bathroom door. She walked over to the door and could hear the water running in the shower. She knocked a couple of times.

"Sango? Are you taking a shower?" Kagome asked.

"Be out in a minute!" she heard Sango say from inside the shower.

"Huh? She's taking a shower," Kagome said to Inuyasha.

"I'm not surprised," Inuyasha muttered under his breath. Myouga grinned.

"What was that?" Kagome asked innocently.

"Oh…um…nothing…just muttering to myself," Inuyasha said rather convincingly. Kagome eyed him suspiciously, but decided to drop it.

Inuyasha glanced across the room at Myouga. Myouga looked around to make sure no one was looking then smiled at Inuyasha. Inuyasha smiled back. Myouga had picked up Sango's scent as well. Inuyasha placed a finger to his lips motioning for Myouga to keep quiet about their little secret.

"What's so wrong with Sango taking a shower?" Shippo asked Kagome innocently. "Miroku should be taking one too. They sure did stink when they walked through the door!"

"Stink?" Kagome said. "I didn't smell anything."

Inuyasha's breath caught in his throat when he heard what Shippo had said. Inuyasha glanced at Myouga who was pretending as if he didn't know anything. Inuyasha then looked at Kagome who was staring at him with an evil look.

"Wh-What?" he asked guiltily.

"Hmph! Nothing," Kagome said. "But it looks like I need to talk to Sango about a few things."

* * *

After begging and pleading, Inuyasha agreed to let everyone spend the night at Sotoru's. It was now dawn and the group had already gathered just outside the village. Sotoru stood at the edge of the village.

"Good luck!" he said as he waved good-bye to the others. "I will wait for you, Sango."

"Eh…hehe," Sango muttered then waved good-bye to him. "Good-bye Sotoru! Take care of yourself!"

"Oh, and Kagome!" Sotoru said. "Take care of Sango for me! Stay a sweetheart!"

"Bye Sotoru!" Kagome said waving. "I will!"

"Feh!" Inuyasha muttered and led the group on until the village finally disappeared behind them.

Forests were to either side of them as they walked through a never-ending meadow. Sotoru had given the group a large amount of food to take with them which was now on Kirara's back as they walked. Kagome still had the food they had originally taken with them, but Sotoru had insisted they take more. Myouga led the way followed by Inuyasha and Kagome with Shippo on her shoulder, then Miroku and Sango with Kirara walking along next to them in her large demon form carrying the food they had picked up at the village. Inuyasha sighed and put his hands behind his head.

"So, Myouga! How much longer we got to go on this trip?" Inuyasha asked out of boredom.

"Your lands are just beyond the horizon, my Lord," Myouga said.

"Your lands?" Kagome said out loud. Inuyasha stiffened.

"I meant his castle my Lady," Myouga said as he sweat dropped.

"Oh, okay," Kagome said as they continued walking.

The group walked for hours until Inuyasha suddenly stopped. He began growling furiously and looked back at Sango and Miroku. He whirled around. Wind started blowing their hair and clothes.

"Wh-What is it, Inuyasha?" Kagome asked.

"Something's coming," he replied. "And it stinks!"

A/N: Who could it be? Hmm…lol! Okay now remember to read and review! Oh and this next chapter is going to be up really quickly! Why? Because this is going to be one of my favorite chapters! You'll see why when you read it! So keep looking for updates! See you soon!